Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

new

I am new to Satanism, my question is , I have been into witchcraft for 3 yrs is it possible to become a Satanist and still practice witchcraft, I plan to dedicate myself in Jan. is this a contradiction to be both, 2nd question is there any danger of attracting any negative force or energy during dedication, sorry for stupid questions but I am excited to start my new life with  Satanism, any help will be appriciated.  Jeff

I practiced witchcraft,or Wicca for 15 years,before I came to Satan Jeffrey.And you will find 2things as you grow in Spiritual Satanism.1.Witchcraft,or Wicca,is just another kike program.2.There is no comparing the two.When I dedicated my soul to Satan,then I by choice,gave up my old life and who I was,and embraced this new life in Satan.And the way I feel,anything I ever accomplished in witchcraft,meant nothing when I dedicated to Satan.And I have never looked back.I have found that this is the real thing,and exactly what  I was looking for my whole life,in so many paths,religions,and belief systems.This my friend is the real truth.Hope you to embrace it as I have,and you will change inside completely.Hail SatanBrian

To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]
Sent: Tuesday, December 13, 2011 3:53 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] new

I am new to Satanism, my question is , I have been into witchcraft for 3 yrs is it possible to become a Satanist and still practice witchcraft, I plan to dedicate myself in Jan. is this a contradiction to be both, 2nd question is there any danger of attracting any negative force or energy during dedication, sorry for stupid questions but I am excited to start my new life with  Satanism, any help will be appriciated.  Jeff

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "matshanssen@..." <matshanssen@... wrote:
Hi. im new too this and have many questions. i haven't done any ritual yet. i just wan't too be sure of things. But everything I have read so far, it feels so natural, and real. It's like i know it in my heart that this is the truth, not what the xians say, i don't like them and don't trust them, they are liars and controll freaks and I feel angry when im around them..
But if i decide to do the ritual, what are my options? what will happen with me then? please i need advice or a little help.

(sorry for my english, i belive it's bad)
I am kinda new as well, but ive read that you feel like the so called christians feel like. Relief. I have put my faith in satan and feel better than ever.

hi im new to this..well actually have not perform or what some would say sell my soul..before i do i want as much info as i can get on it.can u help?

you don't and can't sell your soul.
you dedicate it
the concept of "selling ones soul" is false.

To: [email protected]
Sent: Friday, January 13, 2012 1:10 AM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: new

Hello there,
Anything specific you wanted to know?
Hail the Gods of the Old,
Hail Satan!
-Kate

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "James" <jamesdenomie@... wrote:

hi im new to this..well actually have not perform or what some would say sell my soul..before i do i want as much info as i can get on it.can u help?

We don't "Sell our souls" because we can't. What would Enki want with your soul? There is no use for him to have it because the whole purpose of satanism is to transform your soul into the godhead. So instead, we dedicate our souls to Enki, showing him that we are ready to take on the responsibilities that come along with being one of his own.To read more about this please visit the JOS. And than, once you feel you are informed, make a firm and sure decision about whether or not you would like to become a satanist. But remember, the main goal here is to become a god and to finish this war with the kikes once and for all, returning our gentile world to what it was before it was invaded by the kike industry.We need to return to our gentile roots. And satanism is the answer to how we do it. Hail Enki!
www.joyofsatan.com   |
  |
_|_
  |

Knowledge is power.
"I am ever present to help all who trust in me and call upon me in time of need."~Father Satan; The Al-jilwah
In Nomine Dei Nostri Satanas Luciferi Excelsi!* Let the name of Satan be exaulted!*
Hail Belial!* Heil Hitler!* Sieg Heil!* Ave Satanas!* Rege Satanas!* Heil, mein fuhrer!* Hail Satan!*
www.joyofsatan.org
www.exposingchristianity.com
Sent: Friday, January 13, 2012 12:11 AM

As Mary Anne stated we do not sell our souls to anyone, we dedicate.  You only have one soul so keep it and take care of it.  Satan empowers us, He does not enslave us. I would suggest you read through the materials on www.joyofsatan.org , decide if you want to dedicate your soul to Satan, and then do the dedication ritual.  If you decide to dedicate I can assure you that your life will never be the same.  I have never known such peace and self empowerment in my life.  But its up to you.  As I always say, "Satan doesn't drag anyone kicking and screaming.  He is a gentleman."  Good luck and we hope to see you around in our e-group.
Hail Satan!

So you mean only if we dedicate our soul that is when we became satanists? Hail satan ------------------------------ On Sat, Jan 14, 2012 6:53 AM IST Lilith Crowley wrote: We don't "Sell our souls" because we can't. What would Enki want with your soul? There is no use for him to have it because the whole purpose of satanism is to transform your soul into the godhead. So instead, we dedicate our souls to Enki, showing him that we are ready to take on the responsibilities that come along with being one of his own. To read more about this please visit the JOS. And than, once you feel you are informed, make a firm and sure decision about whether or not you would like to become a satanist. But remember, the main goal here is to become a god and to finish this war with the kikes once and for all, returning our gentile world to what it was before it was invaded by the kike industry. We need to return to our gentile roots. And satanism is the answer to
how we do it. Hail Enki! www.joyofsatan.com     |   | _|_   | Knowledge is power. "I am ever present to help all who trust in me and call upon me in time of need."~Father Satan; The Al-jilwah In Nomine Dei Nostri Satanas Luciferi Excelsi!* Let the name of Satan be exaulted!* Hail Belial!* Heil Hitler!* Sieg Heil!* Ave Satanas!* Rege Satanas!* Heil, mein fuhrer!* Hail Satan!* www.joyofsatan.org www.exposingchristianity.com ________________________________ From: James <jamesdenomie@... To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] Sent: Friday, January 13, 2012 12:11 AM Subject: [JoyofSatan666] new   hi im new to this..well actually have not perform or what some would say sell my soul..before i do i want as much info as i can get on it.can u help?

Why would you want to be a part of something if your not going to be dedicated to it? Just curious.

Hail Satan!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], mukeesitowa123@... wrote:

So you mean only if we dedicate our soul that is when we became satanists? Hail satan ------------------------------ On Sat, Jan 14, 2012 6:53 AM IST Lilith Crowley wrote: We don't "Sell our souls" because we can't. What would Enki want with your soul? There is no use for him to have it because the whole purpose of satanism is to transform your soul into the godhead. So instead, we dedicate our souls to Enki, showing him that we are ready to take on the responsibilities that come along with being one of his own. To read more about this please visit the JOS. And than, once you feel you are informed, make a firm and sure decision about whether or not you would like to become a satanist. But remember, the main goal here is to become a god and to finish this war with the kikes once and for all, returning our gentile world to what it was before it was invaded by the kike industry. We need to return to our gentile roots. And satanism is the answer to
how we do it. Hail Enki! www.joyofsatan.com     |   | _|_   | Knowledge is power. "I am ever present to help all who trust in me and call upon me in time of need."~Father Satan; The Al-jilwah In Nomine Dei Nostri Satanas Luciferi Excelsi!* Let the name of Satan be exaulted!* Hail Belial!* Heil Hitler!* Sieg Heil!* Ave Satanas!* Rege Satanas!* Heil, mein fuhrer!* Hail Satan!* www.joyofsatan.org www.exposingchristianity.com ________________________________ From: James <jamesdenomie@... To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] Sent: Friday, January 13, 2012 12:11 AM Subject: [JoyofSatan666] new   hi im new to this..well actually have not perform or what some would say sell my soul..before i do i want as much info as i can get on it.can u help?

i said i am new. i am down to nothin to lose and heard if i sold it it could bring anything i want is that true?

Sent: Saturday, January 14, 2012 10:26 AM

Why would you want to be a part of something if your not going to be dedicated to it? Just curious.

Hail Satan!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], mukeesitowa123@... wrote:

theres no such thing as "selling your soul" we empower our souls not throw it away.i dont know how you see satan or satanism but you need to get that concept out of your head.judging by that it seems you still see satan as an evil being and all that BS jews lied about.just as lilith said read through the joyofsatan.com. learn for your self. we have the power to bring anything to us. like with everything we must work for it. just like training to be a marine or getting your body toned. it takes time,effort, and consistency. through power meditation we achieve our own powers so that we can take care of shit on our own.  HAIL SATAN!

To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]
Sent: Sunday, January 15, 2012 8:49 AM
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Re: new

i said i am new. i am down to nothin to lose and heard if i sold it it could bring anything i want is that true?

Sent: Saturday, January 14, 2012 10:26 AM

Hail Satan!!

hey yesterday i converted and im not sure it worked, i happened to use a green candle but the wax wasnt really green just the glass vase was and i signed my name in blood but dint feel anything how do i know if it worked?

Every individual is different, and all that truly matters is if you meant it in your heart, I know mine wasnt all that either but in my heart I truly wanted to be with Lord Lucifer, so did you truly mean it? If you did.. Father Enki will understand.

<td val[/IMG]It worked! Congrats! The color of the candle doesn't matter,it whats in your heart that counts.
And everyone has different experiences when they dedicate,so don't base your dedication on anyone else.
Hail Enki
Brian 

--- On Wed, 4/25/12, grace <gracekylemaina@... wrote:
Date: Wednesday, April 25, 2012, 2:56 PM

hey yesterday i converted and im not sure it worked, i happened to use a green candle but the wax wasnt really green just the glass vase was and i signed my name in blood but dint feel anything how do i know if it worked?
[/TD]

It's ok. The sooner you stop worrying about the ritual and start doing power meditations the faster you'll progress and the better you'll be!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "grace" <gracekylemaina@... wrote:

Some aren't able to feel energy like others, but as long as youre honest and have no bad intentions its good:D I won't lie there's a lot of disgraces who want only power and money and totally ignore the fact father did in fact give us these things. Welcome hoooooome;')

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "grace" <gracekylemaina@... wrote:

Some aren't able to feel energy like others, but as long as youre honest and have no bad intentions its good:D I won't lie there's a lot of disgraces who want only power and money and totally ignore the fact father did in fact give us these things. Welcome hoooooome;')

i jst joined and im not sure whats going on i know what i signed up for and but i dont know anything any help

i've been having this dream basically it starts in a cobblestone ally and its all street vendors and i meet this woman dressed in black and she gives me a feather and tells me to come by her house at night and bring the feather. so i go and stand outside the house for a minute and a man comes up to me and tells me i need to help him and says "find her and warn her im coming" so i run inside the house and wake her up to tell her about the man. when i go in a really long snake follows me in and i run to find her but by the time i do the snake is wraped around her neck and she dies. So i follow the snake into this room and im standing at this cliff face and the man comes up behind me and says "well done"... ive had it for about 2 months now and i was just looking for some insight as to the meaning behind it?!?!? thanks

I want to do the dedication but I have a few things to ask and I'm really nervous about just asking so if you could be so kind as to Im me I would be very grateful. Thank you

I want to do the dedication but I have a few things to ask and I'm really nervous about just asking so if you could be so kind as to Im me I would be very grateful. Thank you

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "matshanssen@..." <matshanssen@... wrote:
Hi. im new too this and have many questions. i haven't done any ritual yet. i just wan't too be sure of things. But everything I have read so far, it feels so natural, and real. It's like i know it in my heart that this is the truth, not what the xians say, i don't like them and don't trust them, they are liars and controll freaks and I feel angry when im around them..
But if i decide to do the ritual, what are my options? what will happen with me then? please i need advice or a little help.

(sorry for my english, i belive it's bad)
i have many questions as well being new and just haveing my eyes fully opened as of late,i posted on here for some advice an either i cant find the answers gave or no one gave me any,i can tale u this from my heart which i do know,keep our lord satan close to your heart practice your meditaition an strengthen your mind and spirit,if you are truly down and out and really need help our true creator will be there for you giveing a helping hand if your faith in our lord satan is strong and true,wish i could tale you more but im running on blind faith and what i feel in my soul myself,and your english is fine im from america and my english is worse than yours HAIL SATAN

hello my name is jacob crawley. ive been looking into this kind of thing for a lil while now and everywere i go i ask the same thing. Im trying to find a location i can move to and make my residence were i can meet in person someone who will mentor and teach me the ways to impower myself. im 22 and have had some pritty crappy things happen in my life. i come from a poor family and now im trying to better myself. im only instristed in becoming all i can be. if you can help please help. so far i have come up with nothing. my reasons for this is to become powerful and converse with the dark thing inside me. please message me back with anything that can be of help. PLEASE NO BULLCRAP!!!!

jacob you dont need a teacher or a mentor spiritual satanism is a solitary thing all you need is on joyofsatan.org

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "killerbyrights" <killerbyrights@... wrote:

hello my name is jacob crawley. ive been looking into this kind of thing for a lil while now and everywere i go i ask the same thing. Im trying to find a location i can move to and make my residence were i can meet in person someone who will mentor and teach me the ways to impower myself. im 22 and have had some pritty crappy things happen in my life. i come from a poor family and now im trying to better myself. im only instristed in becoming all i can be. if you can help please help. so far i have come up with nothing. my reasons for this is to become powerful and converse with the dark thing inside me. please message me back with anything that can be of help. PLEASE NO BULLCRAP!!!!

All of us lead a solitary path.
Everything you need to know to start advancing and join us is on JoyOfSatan.com
We have other sites such as
666blacksun.org for more info.
We don't meet up with other Satanist.
This group here is only for gudiance if you need it down the road of your spiritual path. But you can also ask questions if you don't understand something that has to do with Spiritual Satanism.

Hail Satan

Sent: Wednesday, December 5, 2012 7:44:23 PM

<td val[/IMG]Welcome you might want to read the site all you can and then start a simple meditatioon program.

Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android [/TD]
To: <[email protected];
Sent: Thu, Dec 6, 2012 12:44:23 AM

<td val[/IMG]   hello my name is jacob crawley. ive been looking into this kind of thing for a lil while now and everywere i go i ask the same thing. Im trying to find a location i can move to and make my residence were i can meet in person someone who will mentor and teach me the ways to impower myself. im 22 and have had some pritty crappy things happen in my life. i come from a poor family and now im trying to better myself. im only instristed in becoming all i can be. if you can help please help. so far i have come up with nothing. my reasons for this is to become powerful and converse with the dark thing inside me. please message me back with anything that can be of help. PLEASE NO BULLCRAP!!!!

[/TD]

I'm new to this and I'm interesed. I live in anchorage,alaska I'm willing to move if that's what I need to if there is no groups up here. information on what I should do would be nice. Thnks.

You don't really need any "groups" to practice, the most important thing at first is to study and practice on your own.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "fox0nice" <fox0nice@... wrote:

I'm new to this and I'm interesed. I live in anchorage,alaska I'm willing to move if that's what I need to if there is no groups up here. information on what I should do would be nice. Thnks.

Read the joy of satan website (www.joyofsatan.com) dedicate yourself and start a power meditation program. This is the group(; you don't need to move anywhere , you don't need to have a personal guide. Just you. Any questions we are all here to help you. Good luck!

To thee, O Satan, glory be, and praise,
In Heaven, once thy kingdom, the abyss
Of Hell, where, now, thou dreamest silently
Grant that my soul, one day, beneath the Tree
Of Knowledge, may rest near thee, when o'erhead,
Like a new Temple, its wide branches spread!

HAIL SATAN!!Sent via my BlackBerry from Vodacom - let your email find you!From: "fox0nice" <fox0nice@... Sender: [email protected] Date: Wed, 12 Dec 2012 15:38:30 -0000To: <[email protected]ReplyTo: [email protected] Subject: [JoyofSatan666] new

Welcome the great thing is no matter where you live you are always welcome here,if you are not a jew and love Satan.We are from all over the globe,but we work as one unified army of Hell against our common enemies.I would suggest reading the site as best you can,and start doing the basic power meditations on the site,and even trying to put together a simple Yoga program.You can find some great pdf files on the egroups under files.Plus you can get involved with the new meditation program that one of members just put together.Glad you are here and good luck in your new journey of truth. Hail Satan
Brian 

Sent: Wednesday, December 12, 2012 9:38 AM

welcome to the group the Meditation program Brian Gibbons just mentioned is here
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/BeginnerM ... onProgram/

Hail Satan!!!

On Thu, Dec 13, 2012 at 12:27 AM, Brian Gibbons <briangibbons20@... wrote:
Welcome the great thing is no matter where you live you are always welcome here,if you are not a jew and love Satan.We are from all over the globe,but we work as one unified army of Hell against our common enemies.I would suggest reading the site as best you can,and start doing the basic power meditations on the site,and even trying to put together a simple Yoga program.You can find some great pdf files on the egroups under files.Plus you can get involved with the new meditation program that one of members just put together.Glad you are here and good luck in your new journey of truth.  Hail Satan
Brian 

To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]

Yes our brother has also started a YouTube channel associated with the meditation group that Jason Watts linked you. You can find links to it in the files section of the previously mentioned group. Hope to see you there! Hail Satan!
On Dec 13, 2012 12:28 AM, "Brian Gibbons" <briangibbons20@... wrote:
  Welcome the great thing is no matter where you live you are always welcome here,if you are not a jew and love Satan.We are from all over the globe,but we work as one unified army of Hell against our common enemies.I would suggest reading the site as best you can,and start doing the basic power meditations on the site,and even trying to put together a simple Yoga program.You can find some great pdf files on the egroups under files.Plus you can get involved with the new meditation program that one of members just put together.Glad you are here and good luck in your new journey of truth.  Hail Satan
Brian 

To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]

hi i am new here, a friend of me said this to me so here i am but i don't know anything of this an sending messeges and i... soo... can somebody help me?

Go and take a look at JoyOfSatan.Org.
There you will find all the info you need on who we are and what we're about.

Hail Satan! Praise the True Gods of Old!

-En Haradren Amlug.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "nitrofisch" wrote:

hi i am new here, a friend of me said this to me so here i am but i don't know anything of this an sending messeges and i... soo... can somebody help me?

Hello everyone, i recently completed my dedication and have some questions, where do i go from here, and also which demons can i seek assistsnce from to better deal with schitzoprenia, as it has largely hindered me spiritually and i feel will continue to do so if can not find proper guidance

Hello Chr[/IMG]</var>
Sent: Thursday, January 31, 2013 11:22 AM
  Hello everyone, i recently completed my dedication and have some questions, where do i go from here, and also which demons can i seek assistsnce from to better deal with schitzoprenia, as it has largely hindered me spiritually and i feel will continue to do so if can not find proper guidance

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back