Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

New To Satanism

trevor

I'm new to Satanism as you can tell from the title. I was raised by MegaChristian parents, but have come to hate God for all his lies. I am now a folower of Satan.

How do I make it official? (Be a follower of Satan, that is).

Where do I start?

What should I read in order to gain wisdom on His worship?

Well let me be the first to welcome you to Satanism. Well there is a dedication ceremony you have to do here's a link with more information: http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... TANIC.html but since you were raised by mega Christians i suggest you do it in your astral temple, if you dont think you can make a hide able one, then do what i do, take a poster of something, hide satanic symbols on the back and get some candles. As for the site may i suggest that you use www.joyofsatan.com it has basically everything. If you are afraid of people finding the site, then in the privacy section of Mozilla Firefox, you can make it that it deletes your history as soon as you close the windows.
Your Satanic Brother,
Ryan W.
Hail Satan! Hail Beelzebub!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "trevor" <news4trevor@... wrote:

I'm new to Satanism as you can tell from the title. I was raised by MegaChristian parents, but have come to hate God for all his lies. I am now a folower of Satan.

Where do I start?

Dedicate your soul to satan.And read everything on this website

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "trevor" <news4trevor@... wrote:

Where do I start?

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back