Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

lael666

Hello everyone I just wanted to introduce myself. I'm from Chicago IL. I wish to meet people of like minds. Its a lonely road the left hand path. Not everyone is enlightened like us. I been on the Lhp for the past 4 years. I always felt a supernatural presence by my side since I was a kid. I used to be afraid of the darkness because of how I was brought up being a Catholic. Now I am starting to understand what I am. I now embrace the darkness since I seen the true light of Lucifer. I have had a lot of strange experiences in my life, with ghosts, out of body, you name it. I like to be considered a luciferian, but I love spiritual satanism too. I hope that doesn't bother no one. After all we are all on the same side. I done many rituals, and always feel something. I never seen a demon with my own eyes after a ritual, but have awoke with 3 shadow people standing in my room. Its comforting when something like that happens so I know I'm not alone. I would like to find a coven to join or just talking to people here about magick and LHP will be fine.
Ave Satanas!

Glad you found us lael666.I was born and raised in Chicago too.I also use to consider myself a Luciferian,until I realized that it is reverse xtian shit.Read joyofsatan in depth,and you too will understand the error's in that belief system.The Demons are not fallen angels,and Spiritual Satanism is not about anything dark.It is very life affirming,and shows us the true power of ourselves, through Yoga and power meditations,to strengthen our aura,and to develop a strong life,that teaches truth and true magic.Hate to offend you, but I am glad the I was offended when I first got here,and am still being corrected,after a couple of years of being part off this ministry.Hope you decide to stay,and learn who Father Satan really is,and how He can help you to be a better you.
 Hail Satan Brian  "I will crush Christianity under my boot like a poisonous toad." - Adolf Hitler
To: [email protected]
Sent: Friday, January 20, 2012 2:52 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] New member

Hello everyone I just wanted to introduce myself. I'm from Chicago IL. I wish to meet people of like minds. Its a lonely road the left hand path. Not everyone is enlightened like us. I been on the Lhp for the past 4 years. I always felt a supernatural presence by my side since I was a kid. I used to be afraid of the darkness because of how I was brought up being a Catholic. Now I am starting to understand what I am. I now embrace the darkness since I seen the true light of Lucifer. I have had a lot of strange experiences in my life, with ghosts, out of body, you name it. I like to be considered a luciferian, but I love spiritual satanism too. I hope that doesn't bother no one. After all we are all on the same side. I done many rituals, and always feel something. I never seen a demon with my own eyes after a ritual, but have awoke with 3 shadow people standing in my room. Its comforting when something like that happens so I know I'm not alone. I would like to find a coven to join or just talking to people here about magick and LHP will be fine.
Ave Satanas!

i live near chicago i live in illinois
Sent: Friday, January 20, 2012 4:52 PM

Ave Satanas!

Where about? Just curious, a good friend of mine lives near Chicago also and I have been considering moving

Sent from my iPhone
On Jan 21, 2012, at 10:18, Lamia Sacerdos <lamiamortis@... wrote:
To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]

Ave Satanas!

joliet
To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]
Sent: Sunday, January 22, 2012 3:38 AM
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] New member

Where about? Just curious, a good friend of mine lives near Chicago also and I have been considering moving

Sent from my iPhone
On Jan 21, 2012, at 10:18, Lamia Sacerdos <lamiamortis@... wrote:

Ave Satanas!

Hi to you all i joined this group 6 months ago but havent seen someone to introduce me. i want to be a member. please assist-

By joining the group, you are a member. You don't need someone to
introduce you. Just start posting and replying to other posts. That's
all there is to it.

Hail Enki

On 3/20/12, paulwagh@... <paulwagh@... wrote:
Hi to you all i joined this group 6 months ago but havent seen someone to
introduce me. i want to be a member. please assist-

Ehy! 6 month ago you know even us we only meet here, then start asking quesions or post what ever and reply thats what you need also

------------------------------
On Tue, Mar 20, 2012 2:50 PM EET Kait Jordan wrote:

all there is to it.

Hail Enki

well besides joining the group id say look into dedicating yourself if you haven't yet and then after than open 3rd eye.
also look into our meditation information.

Sent: Tuesday, March 20, 2012 5:50 AM
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] New member

all there is to it.

Hail Enki

Hail Father Satan!

I'm dedicated for 12 years and have been working on my energy level and meditation for a while.
I'm very happy that group like this exist.
Hopefully will give and find some inspiration in here.

Hail Enki and all Gods Of Hell!

<td val[/IMG]Welcome to the group

Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android [/TD]
To: <[email protected];
Sent: Fri, Jun 15, 2012 4:02:21 PM

<td val[/IMG]   Hail Father Satan!

I'm dedicated for 12 years and have been working on my energy level and meditation for a while.

[/TD]

Wow! 12 yrs?! Im a newbie. Any advice or words if wisdom? I am so glad i found JOS. I live Satan with all my heart and i am so thankful for everyone in this group. I have learned so much by just reading and studying the JOS website. I love Lucifer with all my heart! A love i never felt towards the false xtian god!!
Hail Lucifer and all the Gods of hell!!

<hr>To: [email protected]
Date: Fri, 15 Jun 2012 16:02:21 +0000

Hail Father Satan!

Wow! 12 yrs?! Im a newbie. Any advice or words if wisdom? I am so glad i found JOS. I live Satan with all my heart and i am so thankful for everyone in this group. I have learned so much by just reading and studying the JOS website. I love Lucifer with all my heart! A love i never felt towards the false xtian god!!
Hail Lucifer and all the Gods of hell!!

<hr>To: [email protected]
Date: Fri, 15 Jun 2012 16:02:21 +0000

Hail Father Satan!

So I am very new to satanism and would like any information possible. I want to get closer to Satan and his demons. I want to be able to tap into the powers of my mind and soul.

<td val[/IMG]The biggest mistake most newbies make is they think Spiritual Satanism is reverse christianity and it is not.That is the biggest lie set up by the enemy.That is why it is so important to read the sight and not suppose that you know like I did just starting out.

Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android [/TD]
To: <[email protected];
Sent: Fri, Jun 29, 2012 12:24:37 AM

<td val[/IMG]   So I am very new to satanism and would like any information possible. I want to get closer to Satan and his demons. I want to be able to tap into the powers of my mind and soul.

[/TD]

I am a new member and also an up coming musicIan and i want to a true satanist. coz i love lucifer , I want to preach his massage and worship him with my songs, so what will i do?

Iam a new member here here and iam stuck here i dont know what to do next i still felel empty . Help me get conected i realy want to be a satanist. Guide me into rituals if thats wat i need

Hail Satan

----------
Sent via Nokia Email

You need to meditate, go on the joyofSatan site and read
On May 18, 2013 1:14 PM, "Edwards philip" <edwards.philip9990@... wrote:
  Iam a new member here here and iam stuck here i dont know what to do next i still felel empty . Help me get conected i realy want to be a satanist. Guide me into rituals if thats wat i need

Hail Satan

----------
Sent via Nokia Email

Hi new to the site
I am excited about my newly found love. Looking for bigger and greater things to happen in my life. Grew up on the other side and not much has manifested and tired of false preaching.
Thanks for reading
M.

I know you mean no harm, but what you said is a no-no thing to say to Satanists and generally considered disrespectful. I'm talking about the "other side" thing. It's disrespectful to imply that Satanism is a part or side of xianity when in fact it's an independent religion predating xianity by thousands of years, it just happened that xianity demonized our Pagan Gods like Satan/Enki or Astaroth/Astarte/Isis/Aphrodite. Then a new question arises, which side you're talking about, because there're more than one. There's Taoism, Atheism, Hinduism, Buddhism, Shintoism, Shamanism e.t.c. Imagine joining a Taoist forum, would you say that same thing "grew up on the other side..."?? We are as much a side of Taoism as a side of xianity, since both of those are totally different things than us.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "mskarups" <mskarups@... wrote:

Hi new to the site
I am excited about my newly found love. Looking for bigger and greater things to happen in my life. Grew up on the other side and not much has manifested and tired of false preaching.
Thanks for reading
M.

Hello! :) Welcome here.You should visit www.joyofsatan.com and www.exposingchristianity.com and study thoroughly.As for the bigger and greater things that you want to happen in your life, you will create those yourself bit by bit. ;)Finding the True Religion is the first step. Seeing through the enemy's lies and fixing your own life is the second. xD
Απο: mskarups <mskarups@...
Προς: [email protected]
Στάλθηκε: 8:51 μ.μ. Δευτέρα, 8 Ιουλίου 2013
Θέμα: [JoyofSatan666] New member

Hi new to the site
Thanks for reading
M.

Welcome to the family,mskarups. Maybe we can give this new member a break as he/she is obviously just starting out with this journey. There is much to learn and visiting the main web site is a perfect place to start such an education. I wish you well. Satan's blessings on you. Ave' Satanas!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "the_fire_starter666" <the_fire_starter666@... wrote:

I know you mean no harm, but what you said is a no-no thing to say to Satanists and generally considered disrespectful. I'm talking about the "other side" thing. It's disrespectful to imply that Satanism is a part or side of xianity when in fact it's an independent religion predating xianity by thousands of years, it just happened that xianity demonized our Pagan Gods like Satan/Enki or Astaroth/Astarte/Isis/Aphrodite. Then a new question arises, which side you're talking about, because there're more than one. There's Taoism, Atheism, Hinduism, Buddhism, Shintoism, Shamanism e.t.c. Imagine joining a Taoist forum, would you say that same thing "grew up on the other side..."?? We are as much a side of Taoism as a side of xianity, since both of those are totally different things than us.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "mskarups" <mskarups@ wrote:

Hi new to the site
Thanks for reading
M.

I am new to the group and would like to say hello. I would like to hear other's experiences when they decided to make this decision. And what support is out there. Thanks.
Sent from my iPhone

Welcome to the group, James.

On Wednesday, January 22, 2014 11:46 AM, James Weaver <jmmichael69@... wrote:

I am new to the group and would like to say hello. I would like to hear other's experiences when they decided to make this decision. And what support is out there. Thanks.
Sent from my iPhone

We all came different routes, we are all here together 
Welcome brother 

Sent from my iPhone
On Jan 22, 2014, at 16:28, Yury Petrov <yura_petrov@... wrote:

Sent from my iPhone

Thank You very much. 

Sent from my iPhone
On Jan 22, 2014, at 6:28 PM, Yury Petrov <yura_petrov@... wrote:

Sent from my iPhone

I'm new

------------------------------
On Thu, Jan 23, 2014 10:37 AM PST Zo wrote:

Welcome brother

Sent from my iPhone

Sent from my iPhone

Thank you brother. 

Sent from my iPhone
On Jan 23, 2014, at 12:37 PM, Zo <greenbackzo@... wrote:
Welcome brother 

Sent from my iPhone

Sent from my iPhone

Ok I was steared to this group to gain some more help and or understandings to the joy of Satan site, but I'm not quite sure I,m getting the information I need here. If and so I have a lot of questions is anyone welling to help me out? I'd really appreciate it.

So I made the commitment to Satan ritual and I would ask now what is the next step in becoming close to out God Satan

Ive read a lot of what was on the sight and, it makes a lot of sense to me, I'm pretty much past the point of questioning which side is right. Mainly because, i feel physical pain when i try to mentally side with satan or look into it, which often goes away when i stop, plead, or do something else.

That being said, this is a lot of information to go trough, and just typing this hurts, and i guess the colors may be hard on my eyes.

I don't want to talk to Satan not knowing enough or be disrespectful thought, could i possibly get more of a crash course in order to be able to speak with him or get started?

Is there any Arabic members can help to clarify some points cannot understand in English as the Arabic web site is didn't have the full details

Dear brothers and sisters

I would like to tell you that I have made my dedication ritual today i feel great and so free :)

Thank you all and HAIL SATAN!

Hi I'm new here 49y.o. two kids married stove master. Since my teenage I read a lot about religions. When I grow up I read Bible but I see a lot of mismatches Few days ago I find Seruah an Romanian site and I was amazed about ideas similar to mine !!! I hope here to find some guidance. I am not very good in Yahoo. I have an account on Gmail too.If someone wants to teach me please contact me on velicastefan@...

So if you dont wanna talk to father Satan or you feel uncomfortable regarding him what are you doing here to begin with? when I found JOS, I was looking for Lucifer the angel of light, and found out that Satan /Lucifer is our god creator, to me was the  best day of my life , and the happiness if felt to belong to Father Satan is incredible first time in my life i can really tell you that I love God I truly love Satan and im very glad to be part of him i wish i found him before , but the thing is that i found him and I dedicate my life n soul for him , having him in my life I dont want or wish nothing else just be part of his family here on earth is a fucking honor that not everybody has that privilege . ask your self or ask Father Satan he will give u the answer we can give you personal opinions or advises according our own experiences but we cant give you a crash course, Satanism is not a trip to disneyland like High priests Maxine told us, this is serious and is not a joke or something to experiment  becuase you are bored . Have respect for Satan and the gods of hell.

We do not do personal emails, especially with people we do not know. It is a matter of safety for
all and trust. All you need to know is on the Joy of Satan website! Read it. Study it. And if you
are serious, dedicate.
Hail Satan!

Sims

--------------------------------------------
On Mon, 6/20/16, velica.stefan@... [JoyofSatan666] <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:

Date: Monday, June 20, 2016, 4:22 AM

Hi I'm new here 49y.o. two kids married stove
master. Since my teenage I read a lot about religions. When
I grow up I read Bible but I see a lot of mismatches Few
days ago I find Seruah an Romanian site and I was amazed
about ideas similar to mine !!! I hope here to find some
guidance. I am not very good in Yahoo. I have an account on
Gmail too.If someone wants to teach me please contact me
on velicastefan@...

#yiv7277705361 #yiv7277705361 --
#yiv7277705361ygrp-mkp {
border:1px solid #d8d8d8;font-family:Arial;margin:10px
0;padding:0 10px;}

#yiv7277705361 #yiv7277705361ygrp-mkp hr {
border:1px solid #d8d8d8;}

#yiv7277705361 #yiv7277705361ygrp-mkp #yiv7277705361hd {
color:#628c2a;font-size:85%;font-weight:700;line-height:122%;margin:10px
0;}

#yiv7277705361 #yiv7277705361ygrp-mkp #yiv7277705361ads {
margin-bottom:10px;}

#yiv7277705361 #yiv7277705361ygrp-mkp .yiv7277705361ad {
padding:0 0;}

#yiv7277705361 #yiv7277705361ygrp-mkp .yiv7277705361ad p {
margin:0;}

#yiv7277705361 #yiv7277705361ygrp-mkp .yiv7277705361ad a {
color:#0000ff;text-decoration:none;}
#yiv7277705361 #yiv7277705361ygrp-sponsor
#yiv7277705361ygrp-lc {
font-family:Arial;}

#yiv7277705361ygrp-lc #yiv7277705361hd {
margin:10px
0px;font-weight:700;font-size:78%;line-height:122%;}

#yiv7277705361ygrp-lc .yiv7277705361ad {

margin-bottom:10px;padding:0 0;}

#yiv7277705361 #yiv7277705361actions {
font-family:Verdana;font-size:11px;padding:10px 0;}

#yiv7277705361 #yiv7277705361activity {
background-color:#e0ecee;float:left;font-family:Verdana;font-size:10px;padding:10px;}

#yiv7277705361 #yiv7277705361activity span {
font-weight:700;}

#yiv7277705361 #yiv7277705361activity span:first-child {
text-transform:uppercase;}

#yiv7277705361 #yiv7277705361activity span a {
color:#5085b6;text-decoration:none;}

#yiv7277705361 #yiv7277705361activity span span {
color:#ff7900;}

#yiv7277705361 #yiv7277705361activity span
.yiv7277705361underline {
text-decoration:underline;}

#yiv7277705361 .yiv7277705361attach {
clear:both;display:table;font-family:Arial;font-size:12px;padding:10px
0;width:400px;}

#yiv7277705361 .yiv7277705361attach div a {
text-decoration:none;}

#yiv7277705361 .yiv7277705361attach img {
border:none;padding-right:5px;}

#yiv7277705361 .yiv7277705361attach label {
display:block;margin-bottom:5px;}

#yiv7277705361 .yiv7277705361attach label a {

#yiv7277705361 blockquote {
margin:0 0 0 4px;}

#yiv7277705361 .yiv7277705361bold {
font-family:Arial;font-size:13px;font-weight:700;}

#yiv7277705361 .yiv7277705361bold a {

#yiv7277705361 dd.yiv7277705361last p a {
font-family:Verdana;font-weight:700;}

#yiv7277705361 dd.yiv7277705361last p span {
margin-right:10px;font-family:Verdana;font-weight:700;}

#yiv7277705361 dd.yiv7277705361last p
span.yiv7277705361yshortcuts {
margin-right:0;}

#yiv7277705361 div.yiv7277705361attach-table div div a {

#yiv7277705361 div.yiv7277705361attach-table {
width:400px;}

#yiv7277705361 div.yiv7277705361file-title a, #yiv7277705361
div.yiv7277705361file-title a:active, #yiv7277705361
div.yiv7277705361file-title a:hover, #yiv7277705361
div.yiv7277705361file-title a:visited {

#yiv7277705361 div.yiv7277705361photo-title a,
#yiv7277705361 div.yiv7277705361photo-title a:active,
#yiv7277705361 div.yiv7277705361photo-title a:hover,
#yiv7277705361 div.yiv7277705361photo-title a:visited {

#yiv7277705361 div#yiv7277705361ygrp-mlmsg
#yiv7277705361ygrp-msg p a span.yiv7277705361yshortcuts {

font-family:Verdana;font-size:10px;font-weight:normal;}

#yiv7277705361 .yiv7277705361green {
color:#628c2a;}

#yiv7277705361 .yiv7277705361MsoNormal {
margin:0 0 0 0;}

#yiv7277705361 o {
font-size:0;}

#yiv7277705361 #yiv7277705361photos div {
float:left;width:72px;}

#yiv7277705361 #yiv7277705361photos div div {
border:1px solid
#666666;height:62px;overflow:hidden;width:62px;}

#yiv7277705361 #yiv7277705361photos div label {
color:#666666;font-size:10px;overflow:hidden;text-align:center;white-space:nowrap;width:64px;}

#yiv7277705361 #yiv7277705361reco-category {
font-size:77%;}

#yiv7277705361 #yiv7277705361reco-desc {
font-size:77%;}

#yiv7277705361 .yiv7277705361replbq {
margin:4px;}

#yiv7277705361 #yiv7277705361ygrp-actbar div a:first-child {
margin-right:2px;padding-right:5px;}

#yiv7277705361 #yiv7277705361ygrp-mlmsg {
font-size:13px;font-family:Arial, helvetica, clean,
sans-serif;}

#yiv7277705361 #yiv7277705361ygrp-mlmsg table {
font-size:inherit;font:100%;}

#yiv7277705361 #yiv7277705361ygrp-mlmsg select,
#yiv7277705361 input, #yiv7277705361 textarea {
font:99% Arial, Helvetica, clean, sans-serif;}

#yiv7277705361 #yiv7277705361ygrp-mlmsg pre, #yiv7277705361
code {
font:115% monospace;}

#yiv7277705361 #yiv7277705361ygrp-mlmsg * {
line-height:1.22em;}

#yiv7277705361 #yiv7277705361ygrp-mlmsg #yiv7277705361logo {
padding-bottom:10px;}

#yiv7277705361 #yiv7277705361ygrp-msg p a {
font-family:Verdana;}

#yiv7277705361 #yiv7277705361ygrp-msg
p#yiv7277705361attach-count span {
color:#1E66AE;font-weight:700;}

#yiv7277705361 #yiv7277705361ygrp-reco
#yiv7277705361reco-head {
color:#ff7900;font-weight:700;}

#yiv7277705361 #yiv7277705361ygrp-reco {
margin-bottom:20px;padding:0px;}

#yiv7277705361 #yiv7277705361ygrp-sponsor #yiv7277705361ov
li a {
font-size:130%;text-decoration:none;}

li {
font-size:77%;list-style-type:square;padding:6px 0;}

ul {
margin:0;padding:0 0 0 8px;}

#yiv7277705361 #yiv7277705361ygrp-text {
font-family:Georgia;}

#yiv7277705361 #yiv7277705361ygrp-text p {
margin:0 0 1em 0;}

#yiv7277705361 #yiv7277705361ygrp-text tt {
font-size:120%;}

#yiv7277705361 #yiv7277705361ygrp-vital ul li:last-child {
border-right:none !important;
}
#yiv7277705361

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back