Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Don't think that every new person that joins Satanism knows everything that has been told to others.Be patient, be kind, accept this.Satan doesn't go raging at you if you forget what you asked and then ask him again when it was already answered, now does he?
---In [email protected], <harrilehtosaari@... wrote :

WE DONT CONTACT EACH OTHER FOR GODS SAKES!! HOW MANY MILLIONS OF TIMES DOES THIS NEED TO BE TOLD?!?!?!?!

Stfan,You gotta teach yourself mostly.Im sure joyofsatan.org has a version in your language but you seem to speak English anyway.NO PERSONAL MESSAGING MEMBERS.GROUP ONLY.

Hello,
I am new to this site as well, although only somewhat new to the left hand path. I won't go into detail as to how since that would be way to much information but since I was little I never thought that Christianity was a valid belief and I have always held a lot of hate for that religion in particular. In short, at a young age Christianity showed me what they were truly about and since that time I have never looked back. I have spent a lot of time trying to find my place, and nothing ever seemed to fit. I'd been through Atheism, Agnostic beliefs, as well as LaVeyan Satanism, but as I said nothing really fit. I felt lonely and a part of me severely empty. I had actually completely given up on finding something. But last night the strangest thing happened and now I feel like I have finally found my place. 
Last night I was walking home from a walk under last nights beautiful Strawberry Moon and as I reached my building I looked down to my phone to cut off my music, as I did so I noticed in the opening that led to my apartment building a figure standing there, facing me. I was not alarmed but I did look up to see if it was someone I knew. As I looked up I saw the figure dart into the gap between apartment buildings; faster than anything I have ever seen. Instead of being afraid and waiting a bit before heading that way I bolted off trying to catch it, as if it was the most important thing in the world. When I reached the area it was gone and no one was there, no doors were being closed- nothing. I remember feeling incredibly sad and I stayed that way for the better part of the night until I went into the empty room that I have in my apartment. As backstory that seems important to this, I use that room to meditate, to wind down from the day and to build myself up for the next, but as I sat quietly in the darkness of the room I almost instantly felt better, which doesn't usually happen. No one was there with me and I did not feel as if someone that I could not see was in the room with me but all I did feel was incredible comfort.
That was yesterday obviously and I still don't know what it was that I saw or rather what was watching me but to many things have happened since last night for me to ignore the occurrence as a strange happening. Today I just so happened to stumble upon JoS and after consuming over half the site I finally feel at home. If anyone has any feedback for me on what happened please feel free to contact me with your thoughts. I would appreciate them. Other than that, thank you guys for being here and I look forward to sharing my journey with you.  

Yeah, I read (heaps of books) up for years about the occult and various forms of spiritualism, because I knew the truth was out there somewhere.

Then I came across 'Joy of Satan', and my whole life changed! I felt in my soul and blood that Satan was true, and that I was always meant for this.

I have never had any regrets since. I don't know why I was chosen by Satan when so many people (good people) around me still remain without; that's something I think only Satan and the Gods properly understand.

Hail Satan!

I dedicated myself to Him, and although some days are better then others, I have absolutely no regrets about bit.

Hello. The Joy of Satan site is one of the first starting places for most Spiritual Satanist. It's filled with information about Satan and Spiritual Satanism.

www.joyofsatan.org

The Truth About Satan
http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... Satan.html

---In [email protected], <ty_santino@... wrote :

I would like to learn as much as I can about Satan. I don't know where to start. I've heard bad shit about this stuff but I have a feeling it's not as bad as society says it is.

If you stay as open-minded and perspicacious as you are now, you will get far, certainly farther than many other people who only believe, and don't give a damn about thinking for themselves.

Now, enough praising. Please study very thoroughly:

Joy of Satan
And should you wish to dedicate yourself but have more questions, perhaps this site will help you:

Dedication FAQ - further questions  
HS!
88!

Nice to meet you lael666.  Sure is a lonely road sometimes, but after a short time that will change for you.    I used to consider myself a Luciferian too and a Spiritual Satanist.  Then I realized that the guy that writes most of their books and 09A’s books feels the same way about Spiritual Satanism, but can’t talk about it.  We’ve had some interesting private conversations about that.  Because once you’ve dealt with ghosts and out of body experiences of an extreme nature a few times, you don’t ever forget it and it opens you up.   I’m glad to hear that you made it to a more real Satanism and one that you before too long will have more than a few “feelings” about.   Normally people have to deprogram for a while first.  Read the section on exposing Christianity to get the remainder of that Catholic bullshit out of your head and then search for and read all the articles on Luciferianism.  And concurrently read everything on the entire site.   And ask questions after some time of reading.   Good luck!

I am a new member to this group. I am new to Satanism. I have the most up right respect and understanding for Satanic freedom! I would appreciate some guidance during my journey. Help me fully understand. This group shall interact more often. Satanism is beautiful and powerful. As well as deserving it's credit. I've always said when I was a little girl, "Satan deserves his credit."

Hi samantha. Im new too. Still learning myself. Very interesting stuff though. Im hoping this will change my life for the better. You can email me anytime. I need a friend anyways. Hail satan!!
Sincerely,Scott Brown
On Aug 19, 2017 1:21 PM, "ksamantha93@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
  I am a new member to this group. I am new to Satanism. I have the most up right respect and understanding for Satanic freedom! I would appreciate some guidance during my journey. Help me fully understand. This group shall interact more often. Satanism is beautiful and powerful. As well as deserving it's credit. I've always said when I was a little girl, "Satan deserves his credit."

Hi To all ....I'm pouya and close to 3 months known Satanism , a friend helped me to found and introduced . I was Moslem and prayed 5 times per a day & read old books about Islam & Christianity and religions ....in know I'm not Moslem because it's only had fear & bad lucky & poverty and worry for me and my life , I'm here for learn new and fact things ...there is a lot of things in my mind for ask ... I'm here to throw a way my last opinion and extravagant talks and make myself again ...( sorry my English isn't good)

Hello, My name Laura and I'm very new to this and need some guidance on the true meaning of happiness and to feel whole aging.

Hello and welcome!

First and foremost, you need to read everything on this website; www.joyofsatan.org
Secondly, you need to meditate daily (you can find how in the website linked above).

With constant meditating and studying the JoS website, you'll eventually find your purpose. Or you can even ask Satan personally for an answer.
If you're not advance, he'll communicate in different ways other than telepathically or such. Just be "open" for an answer.

You reap what you sow.
Good luck.

Hail Satan!!!! 

Hi Laura,
you wrote, "...and need some guidance on the true meaning of happiness and to feel whole aging." 
Did you mean "again" instead of "aging"?
On Monday, January 1, 2018, 5:33:57 PM EST, baylis.laura@... [JoyofSatan666] <[email protected] wrote:

Hello, My name Laura and I'm very new to this and need some guidance on the true meaning of happiness and to feel whole aging.

I would like to know that too. ?

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android
On Fri, Jan 12, 2018 at 6:50 PM, Magus Immortalis magus.immortalis@... [JoyofSatan666]<[email protected] wrote:   Hi Laura,
you wrote, "...and need some guidance on the true meaning of happiness and to feel whole aging." 
On Monday, January 1, 2018, 5:33:57 PM EST, baylis.laura@... [JoyofSatan666] <[email protected] wrote:

The purpose of your life is upon you. When nature creates life, especially intelligent life, it doesn't lay out a set of instructions on what the purpose of its life is. As Satan said, we live to better ourselves and even the universe. That is a very open statement. After all, if we had a certain purpose for existence, shouldn't we stop existing after its over? Hail Satan

On Sat, Jan 13, 2018 at 11:00 AM, 'thomasnicole904@...' thomasnicole904@... [JoyofSatan666] <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
  I would like to know that too. ?

On Fri, Jan 12, 2018 at 6:50 PM, Magus Immortalis magus.immortalis@... [JoyofSatan666]<[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:   Hi Laura,
On Monday, January 1, 2018, 5:33:57 PM EST, baylis.laura@... [JoyofSatan666] <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:

Hello I am a new member and my English is not as accurate as it should be so I ask you here.I want to know the rules of Satanism and how can I create a relationship with our god Lucifer.If there is some ways to practice magic I would love to hear about it..Many regardsHail Satan  Sent from Mail for Windows 10  

www.joyofsatan.org

On Sun, Dec 9, 2018 at 2:05, Mostafa Kafai ghalekafai@... [JoyofSatan666]<[email protected] wrote:   Hello I am a new member and my English is not as accurate as it should be so I ask you here.I want to know the rules of Satanism and how can I create a relationship with our god Lucifer.If there is some ways to practice magic I would love to hear about it...Many regardsHail Satan  Sent from Mail for Windows 10  

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back