Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

NEW GOD RITUALS LIVE: Lilith, Anubis, Furfur

the ritual dedicated to ANUBIS is one of the greatest gifts that a children of ANPU like me could possibly receive ☥

said ritual might also help attract, any other Anubian souls out there...there aren't many, but yes, We do Exist ☥

@Hp. Hoodedcobra666 @HPS Lydia

HPs, what do you think about the tradition of saying grace/saying prayers before a meal?
It's associated with xianity in modern times, but it certainly predates abrahamic religion. Is it a silly, benign human tradition or is there a greater significance to it?

Would it be appropriate to "say grace" to Furfur, or maybe another deity?

@Hp. Hoodedcobra666 @HPS Lydia

HPs, what do you think about the tradition of saying grace/saying prayers before a meal?
It's associated with xianity in modern times, but it certainly predates abrahamic religion. Is it a silly, benign human tradition or is there a greater significance to it?

Would it be appropriate to "say grace" to Furfur, or maybe another deity?
It does come from Pagan days, especially for feasts during the harvest season and holidays. Thanking the Gods for a bountiful harvest, and for having enough food to feed one's household.

You can do it, or even affirm that the food is healthy for you and that your body is assimilating all the nutrients correctly. I've done this, started doing it when I was new but don't always think to do it.

It does come from Pagan days, especially for feasts during the harvest season and holidays. Thanking the Gods for a bountiful harvest, and for having enough food to feed one's household.

You can do it, or even affirm that the food is healthy for you and that your body is assimilating all the nutrients correctly. I've done this, started doing it when I was new but don't always think to do it.
Holidays probably came from "holy days" and became all corrupted for the normies on some of them.

Here on Furfur's Ritual it may be a crucial mistake: on the Demons/Gods of Hell on JoyofSatan.org it says that Furfur is a DEMONESS NOT A DEMON. In the ritual we can see that it says that (she) is a DEMON. Can someone explain what is the correct information? i've stopped the Ritual after the first set of affirmations and i feel ashamed somehow by this confusion..

Here on Furfur's Ritual it may be a crucial mistake: on the Demons/Gods of Hell on JoyofSatan.org it says that Furfur is a DEMONESS NOT A DEMON. In the ritual we can see that it says that (she) is a DEMON. Can someone explain what is the correct information? i've stopped the Ritual after the first set of affirmations and i feel ashamed somehow by this confusion..
This has been explained. This ritual is more related to the "masculine" type energies of creation. You can call it "masculine," expansive/external, electric. Not the same as the "feminine," internal, magnetic type forces. These all are symbolic words for the general way or direction that the forces are acting. So masculine terms are used symbolically to relate to the masculine form of creation.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back