Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

My year long plan! Share yours!

Yog Sothoth

Heil my brothers and sisters of the Wild Hunt of Wotan and happy Yule! This is my year long plan.I'm writing this to inspire my brothers and sisters to make one or just share their own!
Code name *Project Baldur* 
(<[/IMG]Baldur [/IMG]
[/B]<b [/IMG]Hab[/IMG]<b [/IMG]*[/IMG]<b [/IMG]*Night Ritual* [/B][/I]
Cold shower (after training) Hatha yoga/Meditation 
Goal settingWriting 1+ hour *Other* 
Martial arts training everyday Hour of studying after school 
<b [/IMG][/IMG]<b [/IMG]*Sp[/IMG][/IMG]<b [/IMG]*Phys[/IMG][/IMG]<b [/IMG]*Relat[/IMG][/IMG]<b [/IMG]*Educat[/IMG] I have easily finished junior year of highschool on the honor roll and have read over 54 books by 12/23/16[/I]
<b [/IMG]V[/IMG]Spend 1 weak [/IMG]Coura[/IMG]D[/IMG]F[/IMG]Honor [/B]<b [/IMG]Hosp[/IMG][/IMG]Perseverance [/B]<b [/IMG]Self-Rel[/IMG]TRUTH  [/B]

Nice list Yog. If you are looking for good science fiction books, I would recommend The Horus Heresy, as it draws many parallels to Satanism. But I also want to say, you don't want to push yourself too far. I mean, awaking all the kundalini energy? That takes many years. But, it is also good to shoot for the stars. May you achieve what you wish Kameraden!  HAIL SATAN!!!HAPPY YULE!!!

On Dec 23, 2015, at 8:20, "Yog Sothoth yogsothoth666999@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:

Heil my brothers and sisters of the Wild Hunt of Wotan and happy Yule! This is my year long plan.I'm writing this to inspire my brothers and sisters to make one or just share their own!
(<[/IMG]Baldur [/IMG]
[/B]<b [/IMG]Hab[/IMG]<b [/IMG]*[/IMG]<b [/IMG]*Night Ritual* [/B][/I]
<b [/IMG][/IMG]<b [/IMG]*Sp[/IMG][/IMG]<b [/IMG]*Phys[/IMG][/IMG]<b [/IMG]*Relat[/IMG][/IMG]<b [/IMG]*Educat[/IMG] I have easily finished junior year of highschool on the honor roll and have read over 54 books by 12/23/16[/I]
<b [/IMG]V[/IMG]Spend 1 weak [/IMG]Coura[/IMG]D[/IMG]F[/IMG]Honor [/B]<b [/IMG]Hosp[/IMG][/IMG]Perseverance [/B]<b [/IMG]Self-Rel[/IMG]TRUTH  [/B]

Sounds like all good goals to me, Brother! ^ Happy Yule! Ave Satana!

On 12/23/15, Sam sam.hinkley17@... [JoyofSatan666]
<[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
Nice list Yog.
If you are looking for good science fiction books, I would recommend The
Horus Heresy, as it draws many parallels to Satanism.
But I also want to say, you don't want to push yourself too far. I mean,
awaking all the kundalini energy? That takes many years. But, it is also
good to shoot for the stars.
May you achieve what you wish Kameraden!
HAIL SATAN!!!
HAPPY YULE!!!

On Dec 23, 2015, at 8:20, "Yog Sothoth yogsothoth666999@...
[JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:

Heil my brothers and sisters of the Wild Hunt of Wotan and happy Yule!
This is my year long plan.I'm writing this to inspire my brothers and
sisters to make one or just share their own!

(Baldur is the Norse God of Light and purity,The son of Odin. He is
resurrected like the phoenix after Ragnarok the Norse doomsday. He is the
perfect being in every possible way)

Habits:
*Morning ritual*
Warm shower
Kundalini yoga/Meditation
Goal setting
Reading 1+ hour
*Night Ritual*
Cold shower (after training)
Hatha yoga/Meditation
Goal setting
Writing 1+ hour
*Other*
Martial arts training everyday
Hour of studying after school

Goals:
*Spiritual*
I have completely and totally opened my chakras, gained control of my mind
and emotions and awakened the all powerful ineffable kundalini energy
within me by 12/23/16
*Physical*
I am extremely skilled in martial arts, i have and impressive and
attractive physic, and i am at my highest physical peak possible by
12/23/15
*Relationships*
I have a loving, beautiful and supportive girlfriend who shares my
religious views and i have a circle of great positive people around me who
support me in my endeavors by 12/23/16
*Education*
I have easily finished junior year of highschool on the honor roll and
have read over 54 books by 12/23/16

Virtues: Spend 1 weak making a habit of each
Courage
Discipline
Fidelity
Honor
Hospitality
Industriousness
Perseverance
Self-Reliance
TRUTH

I'm just going for getting the energy gong this year. Kundalini awakening really means a strong sexual energy and the chakras permanently open (as they can close if not worked on) I understand what you mean though, make goals realistic and attainable :)  

On Wednesday, December 23, 2015 7:38 AM, "Sam sam.hinkley17@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

Nice list Yog. If you are looking for good science fiction books, I would recommend The Horus Heresy, as it draws many parallels to Satanism. But I also want to say, you don't want to push yourself too far. I mean, awaking all the kundalini energy? That takes many years. But, it is also good to shoot for the stars. May you achieve what you wish Kameraden!  HAIL SATAN!!!HAPPY YULE!!!

On Dec 23, 2015, at 8:20, "Yog Sothoth yogsothoth666999@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:

(<[/IMG]Baldur [/IMG]
[/B]<b class="y[/IMG]Hab[/IMG]<b class="y[/IMG]*[/IMG]<b class="y[/IMG]*Night Ritual* [/B][/I]
<b class="y[/IMG][/IMG]<b class="y[/IMG]*Sp[/IMG][/IMG]<b class="y[/IMG]*Phys[/IMG][/IMG]<b class="y[/IMG]*Relat[/IMG][/IMG]<b class="y[/IMG]*Educat[/IMG] I have easily finished junior year of highschool on the honor roll and have read over 54 books by 12/23/16[/I]
<b class="y[/IMG]V[/IMG]Spend 1 weak [/IMG]Coura[/IMG]D[/IMG]F[/IMG]Honor [/B]<b class="y[/IMG]Hosp[/IMG][/IMG]Perseverance [/B]<b class="y[/IMG]Self-Rel[/IMG]TRUTH  [/B]

Amazing Yog!! :O
Hm, my year long plan.... That is a good question! :pIn my prayer to Satan I wrote many "I wish to" this and that, but none of these things have actually a very specific "achievement" so to speak.I wrote that I wish to make comics that will awaken the world, but isn't that too general? I've always lacked the details in setting my goals, and this is one of the reasons I've kept on quiting!

SO!!! Yog, you are a positive influence. ;)
I'll be making my goals much more specific from now on.Hm, let us see..... :D
[/IMG](THIS IS VERY HARDCORE, AND I WILL FUCKING GET THIS DONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)[/B]
DRAWING- 2 hours a day drawing models- 4 hours a week drawing, and mostly studying clothing

<b [/IMG] I AM DAILY WORKING OUT UNTIL 23/12/2016!!!!!!!!![/B] I have corrected my personality flaws -at least the ones I'm aware of- by 23/12/2016
Wuaaaaaaaaaaaaaah, I got excited!! XDDDNever... Never before have I made goals with such intensity and WILL!!!!!!!!!!!
I really REALLY want to stop finding a million excuses that prevent myself from reaching happiness!!!!!!!!! I JUST WANT TO LIVE MY DREAMS!!! I WANT TO SEE HUMANITY CHANGED!!!
I want to be able to fully express myself... I WANT TO PUSH AWAY ANY FUCKING WEAKNESSES OF MINE!!!!!!!!!!!! NO PATHETIC LOW EGO DAMNIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
[/IMG]If you know yourself, you can have dreams because you'll be able to distinguish YOUR OWN goals from the ones THE OTHERS demand you to have!!! Society tells you what job you should have, what person you should love, what clothes you should wear!!! FUCK THEM ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!! BE YOUR OWN PERSON!!! KNOW YOURSELF!!!!!!!!!!!!![/B]
DAMNIT YOG!!! What is this, at this hour of the night, I won't be able to sleep with so much burning passion hahaha (yes, thank you Yog <3)
Everyone should set their own goals! LET NO ONE STOP YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WE ARE ALL-POWERFUL, WE ARE SATAN'S CHILDREN!!!!!!!!!!!!!
<b [/IMG]UNDERSTAND YOUR OWN STRENGTH AND BELIEVE IN YOURSELF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/B]
Except for Yog, who dared to make me so excited at this hour of the night hahaha I also blame HP HoodedCobra's recent Sermon "Satan is the Salvation...From Within You...". It honestly made me cry.
GAH! So many things to look forward this year!!!

Στις 8:09 μ.μ. Τετάρτη, 23 Δεκεμβρίου 2015, ο/η "Allison Passino apocalypseofjon@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] έγραψε:

<[email protected] wrote:
Nice list Yog.
HAIL SATAN!!!
HAPPY YULE!!!

[JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

Habits:
*Morning ritual*
Warm shower
Goal setting
Reading 1+ hour
*Night Ritual*
Hatha yoga/Meditation
Goal setting
Writing 1+ hour
*Other*

Goals:
*Spiritual*
within me by 12/23/16
*Physical*
12/23/15
*Relationships*
*Education*

Courage
Discipline
Fidelity
Honor
Hospitality
Industriousness
Perseverance
Self-Reliance
TRUTH

Light, settle down lol :)Now I got to post mine...1. Read 20 books by 12/23/162. Workout out approximately 3 times each week until 12/23/15 3. Have at least 365 reverse torah rituals done by 12/23/16, if not more.4. Use curses and rituals to remove jews who influence my life5. Get back into drawing.6. Do a money working for the entire year. 7. Go on hikes more often. 8. Relax more.Happy Yule to all!!!HAIL SATAN!!!On Dec 23, 2015, at 16:03, "Light Yagami tapapakiastinseira@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:

Amazing Yog!! :O
Hm, my year long plan.... That is a good question! :pIn my prayer to Satan I wrote many "I wish to" this and that, but none of these things have actually a very specific "achievement" so to speak.I wrote that I wish to make comics that will awaken the world, but isn't that too general? I've always lacked the details in setting my goals, and this is one of the reasons I've kept on quiting!

SO!!! Yog, you are a positive influence. ;)
I'll be making my goals much more specific from now on.Hm, let us see..... :D
[/IMG](THIS IS VERY HARDCORE, AND I WILL FUCKING GET THIS DONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)[/B]
DRAWING- 2 hours a day drawing models- 4 hours a week drawing, and mostly studying clothing

<b [/IMG] I AM DAILY WORKING OUT UNTIL 23/12/2016!!!!!!!!![/B] I have corrected my personality flaws -at least the ones I'm aware of- by 23/12/2016
Wuaaaaaaaaaaaaaah, I got excited!! XDDDNever... Never before have I made goals with such intensity and WILL!!!!!!!!!!!
I really REALLY want to stop finding a million excuses that prevent myself from reaching happiness!!!!!!!!! I JUST WANT TO LIVE MY DREAMS!!! I WANT TO SEE HUMANITY CHANGED!!!
I want to be able to fully express myself... I WANT TO PUSH AWAY ANY FUCKING WEAKNESSES OF MINE!!!!!!!!!!!! NO PATHETIC LOW EGO DAMNIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
[/IMG]If you know yourself, you can have dreams because you'll be able to distinguish YOUR OWN goals from the ones THE OTHERS demand you to have!!! Society tells you what job you should have, what person you should love, what clothes you should wear!!! FUCK THEM ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!! BE YOUR OWN PERSON!!! KNOW YOURSELF!!!!!!!!!!!!![/B]
DAMNIT YOG!!! What is this, at this hour of the night, I won't be able to sleep with so much burning passion hahaha (yes, thank you Yog <3)
Everyone should set their own goals! LET NO ONE STOP YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WE ARE ALL-POWERFUL, WE ARE SATAN'S CHILDREN!!!!!!!!!!!!!
<b [/IMG]UNDERSTAND YOUR OWN STRENGTH AND BELIEVE IN YOURSELF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/B]
Except for Yog, who dared to make me so excited at this hour of the night hahaha I also blame HP HoodedCobra's recent Sermon "Satan is the Salvation...From Within You...". It honestly made me cry.
GAH! So many things to look forward this year!!!

Στις 8:09 μ.μ. Τετάρτη, 23 Δεκεμβρίου 2015, ο/η "Allison Passino apocalypseofjon@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] έγραψε:

<[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
Nice list Yog.
HAIL SATAN!!!
HAPPY YULE!!!

[JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:

Habits:
*Morning ritual*
Warm shower
Goal setting
Reading 1+ hour
*Night Ritual*
Hatha yoga/Meditation
Goal setting
Writing 1+ hour
*Other*

Goals:
*Spiritual*
within me by 12/23/16
*Physical*
12/23/15
*Relationships*
*Education*

Courage
Discipline
Fidelity
Honor
Hospitality
Industriousness
Perseverance
Self-Reliance
TRUTH

I'm gonna get some chocolate puddingGain some form of SanityLearn how to moon walkAnd pretend I know what I want to do with my life

All you have to do. Put a pillow right up against a wall. Put your head right up against the wall and roll up the wall. Count to thirty while holding it and then come down. Do it each and every single day, then build up to counting to sixty. It will be taxing and in about a week you should have the muscle built up in that particular area to where you will hold it no problem. 

I plan to learn how to do a  full planche ! and a lever. advanced calisthenic stuff! im already hald way to a full lever and im about 3 or 4 months away from a full planche. another one i want to master this year is a iron cross on the gymnastic rings. never tried it before but i know it'll only take about 7 or 8 months of hard work and perseverance. Im 17 right now and have my whole life ahead of me so im trying to get as strong and flexable as possible befor im 35 or 40 and im not as motivated as i used to be and I want perfect balance. i can do a 2 minute hand stand and im trying to master a  one handed one right now, i can only get about 4 or 5 seconds in but im getting closer and closer!
hope all of you are able to complete your goals:) have a good holiday and hail the Gods
Hail satan!

On Thursday, December 24, 2015 2:36 PM, "Sam sam.hinkley17@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

Awesome list Aldric ;) Moon walking may take a while... HAIL SATAN!!!
Sent from my iPhone
On Dec 23, 2015, at 18:54, "aldric.strickland88@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:

I'm gonna get some chocolate puddingGain some form of SanityLearn how to moon walkAnd pretend I know what I want to do with my life

For my plan, I think I kind of overwhelmed myself.

1: learn the entirety of the 3 japanese alphabets and become more fluent in the language.

2: do more kundalini and hatha yoga

3: create a scheduled workout plan for the next three months

4: get a damn job

5: work to perfect my personalised martial arts routine

6: practice piano more and more until my fingers either bleed or become more flexible :p

7: spend more time with my friends, even though it seems way too cold to take the bus across town XD

8: stop trying to accomplish so many things at once

I really need to focus on that 8th one XD

when it comes to my spiritual goals i want to get rid of my tourettes. Satan has lead me to the information that this disorder is a powerful jewish curse that was put on my body to keep me from reaching god hood in this life time. he showed me my past and showed me that I've been a loyal son of Adam and how ive been with him sense the beginning, that is the war that happend  about 3000 years ago. how ive always fought for him and his cause! he told me that its a powerful curse and hard to defeat and told me it would take alot of time and meditation and healing before its completely gone. ive learned that tourettes is a jewish curse thats put on your body as a young child. its constantly blocking all of your major 13 chakras and you have to open and clear the blocks long enough for the kundalini energy to get through the chakras and hold the serpent their... i assume most of you have experienced kundalini serges? where your body jults in an intense way? or you have something like an arm spasm becasue your kundalini hit a blocked chakra? well thats what tourettes is, your kundalini being awoken and rising constantly without your chakras being ready for that energy..
i remember about 2 months ago i was sitting on the bus going home from school and i heard Satans voice. he told me to rise my serpent right then and their, so i did, i rose it all the way to my crown chakra and he told me to hold it their. he told me this was what it felt like to be free and to be completely powerful. he told me that it had been completely risen but only for a temporary amount of time! it was amazing becasue for about 30 or 45 minutes nothing made me twitch. he is continuing to help me advance and defeat this curse. i cant wait untill my chakras are completely healed and this curse is defeated because rising the serpent is so easy when theirs no blocks. 
thats my spiritual goal of the year to learn everything i have to do to defeat this piece of shit curse!
Hail Satan

On Friday, December 25, 2015 5:24 PM, "tristan poos t10001001010010001@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

I plan to learn how to do a  full planche ! and a lever. advanced calisthenic stuff! im already hald way to a full lever and im about 3 or 4 months away from a full planche. another one i want to master this year is a iron cross on the gymnastic rings. never tried it before but i know it'll only take about 7 or 8 months of hard work and perseverance. Im 17 right now and have my whole life ahead of me so im trying to get as strong and flexable as possible befor im 35 or 40 and im not as motivated as i used to be and I want perfect balance. i can do a 2 minute hand stand and im trying to master a  one handed one right now, i can only get about 4 or 5 seconds in but im getting closer and closer!
hope all of you are able to complete your goals:) have a good holiday and hail the Gods
Hail satan!

On Thursday, December 24, 2015 2:36 PM, "Sam sam.hinkley17@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

Awesome list Aldric ;) Moon walking may take a while... HAIL SATAN!!!
Sent from my iPhone
On Dec 23, 2015, at 18:54, "aldric.strickland88@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:

Heres a Yule gift from me to you.It will cross off number 3 on your list :)http://stronglifts.com/5x5/HAIL SATAN!!!

Sent from my iPhone
On Dec 25, 2015, at 19:32, "dalightskin@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
  For my plan, I think I kind of overwhelmed myself.

1: learn the entirety of the 3 japanese alphabets and become more fluent in the language.

2: do more kundalini and hatha yoga

3: create a scheduled workout plan for the next three months

4: get a damn job

5: work to perfect my personalised martial arts routine

6: practice piano more and more until my fingers either bleed or become more flexible :p

7: spend more time with my friends, even though it seems way too cold to take the bus across town XD

8: stop trying to accomplish so many things at once

I really need to focus on that 8th one XD

If you live your life where everything is magick and nothing is practical you are going to drift into insanity. Tourette's is a problem with your nervous system. Not something mystical. Also, you can't just rise your kundalini. Only Satan can rise your kundalini and when he does it is quite painful. Not too mention being ready for it or you would die...
You need too ground yourself. Focus on reality and do some void. 

Yeah its kinda hard for me to contain mtself with my goals, I'd just like to accomplish a lot with my life ya know. Thats definitely a thing i need to work on.

http://freecollegeschedulemaker.com/
If anyone wants to make an organized schedule use the above link :)

On Saturday, December 26, 2015 11:27 AM, "taolvanswd@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

@dalight - I seem to be having the same problem. Wanting to do tooo many things or just having too many ideas. What I end up doing now is thinking about something twice. Asking myself, what will it be worth in the long end? How much time will I have to spend on it? and a couple of other questions. now for you its slightly different than for me reading your list.

But I just scrap some of the ideas I have. I try to let my 'to do list' not go further than 5 things.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back