Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

My meds are stopping my mind :(

Saulo

Hi.

I have schizophrenia. Diagnosed. Actually my disease is schizophrenia or bipolar, or schizoaffective. maybe the doctor would call me schizophrenic if she knew I was in this religion

I drink lithium, rexapine and dideral. The drugs are stopping my mind. I am unable to study for an important exam. My mind can't gather information.

I did not take the drugs for 3 days, so I stopped suddenly. It even created physical problems. I slept very hard.

My doctor doesn't want me to stop meds.

I am a devoted Satanist.

Please help me! :(

Saulo said:
Hi.

I have schizophrenia. Diagnosed. Actually my disease is schizophrenia or bipolar, or schizoaffective. maybe the doctor would call me schizophrenic if she knew I was in this religion

I drink lithium, rexapine and dideral. The drugs are stopping my mind. I am unable to study for an important exam. My mind can't gather information.

I did not take the drugs for 3 days, so I stopped suddenly. It even created physical problems. I slept very hard.

I am a devoted Satanist.

Try using runes to empower your mind. The rune MANNAZ is connected with the mind and intellect:

MadhRune.gif

Focus on the rune image and vibrate MANNAZ 108 times, then focus on the energy and affirm.

This energy is empowering my mind, memory, and ability to study in a positive and healthy way for me.

Soaring Eagle 666 [JG said:
" post_id=345052 time=1650042593 user_id=346]
Saulo said:
Hi.

I am a devoted Satanist.

Try using runes to empower your mind. The rune MANNAZ is connected with the mind and intellect:

MadhRune.gif

Focus on the rune image and vibrate MANNAZ 108 times, then focus on the energy and affirm.

This energy is empowering my mind, memory, and ability to study in a positive and healthy way for me.

Should I keep taking the medicine?

I would at least talk to someone in the medical profession before doing this. One of these is a blood pressure medication. I think stopping everything suddenly can be really dangerous even deadly in some cases. It doesn't give your mind time to adjust and who knows what you need and don't.

Some simple runes are not going to stop this problem with physical imbalances and withdrawal. I know I tried it when withdrawing from stuff before a long time ago.

slyscorpion said:
I would at least talk to someone in the medical profession before doing this. One of these is a blood pressure medication. I think stopping everything suddenly can be really dangerous even deadly in some cases. It doesn't give your mind time to adjust and who knows what you need and don't.

Some simple runes are not going to stop this problem with physical imbalances and withdrawal. I know I tried it when withdrawing from stuff before a long time ago.

My doctor told me not to stop meds

Saulo said:

I am a devoted Satanist.

Get an indian doctor since some believe in Third-eye, Hinduism, etc. They might work better for you.

Saulo said:
Stop those damn drugs!
They're not helping you. You can do without them.

Start everything by meditating. Cleanse your aura and build a strong protective aura. Diagnoses of schizophrenia can be nothing but lies. Get over it.
Today is a full moon. It's a perfect time for Witches Sabbath Purification

Drugs are bad for you. Tomorrow, April 17th, the moon is in Scorpio. You can start a Working for negative karma. You can also start a planetary Sun square or healing work.

For stopping drug addiction, use Saturn's Shakti Mantra (be careful though). You will vibrate HLIM ( which has the power to restrict and stop things ) a certain number of times and use an affirmation like:
''My drug addiction is totally and permanently stopped and ended in the most positive ways for me.''

Your memory problems are due to the drugs you are taking. Stop taking them and it will get better. Once you get rid of the drug addiction, you can do a Mercury planetary square ( on May 4 ) and intelligence/memory works. Use the Mannaz and Kenaz runes. Sanskrit mantras Aim, Baum and Saraswati are also good.

Besides, for memory a lot of Void Meditation, Trataka, empowerment of higher chakras and trance is needed.
I recommend drinking lots of water and eating foods containing B6 and Magnesium. Also do Yoga.

Once you move forward and succeed in raising the sexual energy up the spine to the brain, it will be refreshed and renewed. It's an advanced thing, but once the years go by and you advance, you will be able to completely heal your brain and therefore have a perfect memory.

To heal yourself of the damage, vibrate SaTaNaMa as you visualize your whole body surrounded by golden energy. Drugs create holes in the aura. Close them by vibrating Suryae and absorbing energy from the sun. Also make the lower chakras stronger, practice chi circulation, alternate nostril breathing and especially expanding the sexual and solar chakras.

Saulo said:
Saulo said:
Hi.

I am a devoted Satanist.

MadhRune.gif

:?:

I'm sure everyone who replied to you want you the best and gave advice accordingly.

However, do not under any way or circumstance stop the medication. This kind of medication cannot be stopped cold turkey or as you wish, neither introduced in the body just as so.

The medicine acts on the physical part of the situation, by limiting and disabling the parts of the brain that deal with the creative and other types of senses of yourself.

By limiting these, it is supposed that you come to be on a linear perception of reality. This isn't about numbing you, or affecting you for negative purposes, but for establishing stability of mind and other faculties.

The brain and perception of everything can be often times filtered in a chaotic way or unsustainable for a fruitful life. This isn't specifically a negative situation if you seek to understand the situation and the overcoming of this by what I'm telling you here.

These problems can be overcome by learning yourself, understanding the dynamics of the mind and brain and applying basic principles.

1. Stability and balance. You have to gather all of the reasons in your mind on why you should be optimistic. You need to be optimistic and positive, as in enforcing yourself by statements with authority that you are optimistic, happy and healthy.

While you take these meds, they have a noticeable effect in about 6 months or even couple of years. During this time, you'll accommodate the effects of them and reach a comfortable sphere.

Seek this comfort of mind and emotions. Have a good and positive surrounding at home. Tell everyone around you, that you want to be happy and have comfort. Understand that you can get help from everybody and profit of of this in a positive way for you.

Ask your doctor to give you vitamins and explain to you the plan ahead for your stability. What to expect etc.

Do have meetings with a therapeutic psychologist.

After the above and understanding the road ahead you absolutely need to understand the following:

2. Hygiene and discipline.

In the more important aspect, this is about what you do daily and what you focus on. You should have developed a routine. A routine in the morning of taking care of yourself and a routine at night as well. This is very important and will bind you to habits that will ground your mind in a linear normality.

You also have to take care of what you digest, in your mind as what you read, see and also in seeking a lifestyle without stress and surprising factors.

This is about shaping your surroundings in ways that benefit you the most.

With all of the above you need to start doing void meditation and master this power of the mind. I will advise strongly against any meditations that will stimulate your mind, energy etc.

https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Satanic_Void_Meditation.html

The above void meditation is what you'll use to overcome these things. You'll have control.

3. Self Hypnosis and essential meditations.

https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Hypnosis.html

With the above also Aura of protection and cleaning meditation.

-

Different meditations for control and healing:

1. Sit in easy pose with a straight spine. Relax the arms and hands in any meditative pose.

Focus on the tip of the nose and breathe normally through the nose. Open the mouth. Touch the tongue to the upper palate.

Breathing normally state to yourself in your mind: "All of my faculties and councious intelligence is healthy, pure and healing me in total positive ways for me"

2. After stating a couple of times and meditating for a few minutes, focus on the middle of the head, on the pineal gland, and state with conviction: "My pineal gland as well as my body is harmonious and healing my body and mind, in total positive ways for me"

-

Mild trance meditation with aim of relaxation:

https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Trance.html

And also mild Hatha Yoga for health of the body. Do not do any stimulation, runes or psychic development for now.

-

With the above you'll learn to actualize a new state of being and perception, that will be stable and you can gain discernment to learn to advance much more and also not use the meds after mastering. But this is later, for now focus on the above and gain stability and clarity.

It is a road to take but you can succeed. For any meditations and related, any questions you can ask here on the forum.

Saulo said:
Hi.

I am a devoted Satanist.

I agree with NakedPluto. No drugs are ideal, but in your case, you may need them until a better solution can be created. You need to heal your disorder through Satanama, but it may take some time until that happens. You should also make sure your base chakra is strong to keep your grounded in reality.

Also, you can seek out TCM treatment, which can help you both in dealing with the disorder, as well as any side effects from these drugs.

Remember, the key point is to focus on mental stability above all. That means don't rush your empowerment, but instead, focus on deep cleaning and targeting this issue specifically. I understand your drugs may bother you, but they may also give you stability.

You can try small amounts of Mannaz, such as programming it to help you study for a few hours or so. You can even chant it while you study if it is not too distracting. You can also try Sowilo if the problem is more of an energy problem, not a Mercurial one.

Saulo said:
Saulo said:
Hi.

I am a devoted Satanist.

MadhRune.gif

Try the magick first and see if it helps. It can be unhealthy and even dangerous to stop a strong medication abruptly. If you really feel you need to stop, you should ask your doctor for the best way to do it. Often there needs to be a ramp-down period of dosing. Even if your doctor doesn't want you to stop, you may still be able to get the proper instructions, perhaps by pretending to plan ahead, etc, or even just flat out demanding it. (I don't know the details of your situation.)

NakedPluto said:
I'm sure everyone who replied to you want you the best and gave advice accordingly.

However, do not under any way or circumstance stop the medication. This kind of medication cannot be stopped cold turkey or as you wish, neither introduced in the body just as so.

The medicine acts on the physical part of the situation, by limiting and disabling the parts of the brain that deal with the creative and other types of senses of yourself.

By limiting these, it is supposed that you come to be on a linear perception of reality. This isn't about numbing you, or affecting you for negative purposes, but for establishing stability of mind and other faculties.

The brain and perception of everything can be often times filtered in a chaotic way or unsustainable for a fruitful life. This isn't specifically a negative situation if you seek to understand the situation and the overcoming of this by what I'm telling you here.

These problems can be overcome by learning yourself, understanding the dynamics of the mind and brain and applying basic principles.

1. Stability and balance. You have to gather all of the reasons in your mind on why you should be optimistic. You need to be optimistic and positive, as in enforcing yourself by statements with authority that you are optimistic, happy and healthy.

While you take these meds, they have a noticeable effect in about 6 months or even couple of years. During this time, you'll accommodate the effects of them and reach a comfortable sphere.

Seek this comfort of mind and emotions. Have a good and positive surrounding at home. Tell everyone around you, that you want to be happy and have comfort. Understand that you can get help from everybody and profit of of this in a positive way for you.

Ask your doctor to give you vitamins and explain to you the plan ahead for your stability. What to expect etc.

After the above and understanding the road ahead you absolutely need to understand the following:

In the more important aspect, this is about what you do daily and what you focus on. You should have developed a routine. A routine in the morning of taking care of yourself and a routine at night as well. This is very important and will bind you to habits that will ground your mind in a linear normality.

You also have to take care of what you digest, in your mind as what you read, see and also in seeking a lifestyle without stress and surprising factors.

With all of the above you need to start doing void meditation and master this power of the mind. I will advise strongly against any meditations that will stimulate your mind, energy etc.

https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Satanic_Void_Meditation.html

The above void meditation is what you'll use to overcome these things. You'll have control.

-

1. Sit in easy pose with a straight spine. Relax the arms and hands in any meditative pose.

Focus on the tip of the nose and breathe normally through the nose. Open the mouth. Touch the tongue to the upper palate.

Breathing normally state to yourself in your mind: "All of my faculties and councious intelligence is healthy, pure and healing me in total positive ways for me"

2. After stating a couple of times and meditating for a few minutes, focus on the middle of the head, on the pineal gland, and state with conviction: "My pineal gland as well as my body is harmonious and healing my body and mind, in total positive ways for me"

-

And also mild Hatha Yoga for health of the body. Do not do any stimulation, runes or psychic development for now.

-

With the above you'll learn to actualize a new state of being and perception, that will be stable and you can gain discernment to learn to advance much more and also not use the meds after mastering. But this is later, for now focus on the above and gain stability and clarity.

It is a road to take but you can succeed. For any meditations and related, any questions you can ask here on the forum.

Perhaps you should turn this into a post of it's own, it is very important. And we have more than a few members who are on these drugs, and more who will join.

Lydia [JG said:
" post_id=345525 time=1650187578 user_id=57]
NakedPluto said:

-

-

-

Perhaps you should turn this into a post of it's own, it is very important. And we have more than a few members who are on these drugs, and more who will join.

I saw someone personally withdrawing from one of these drugs so I know meditation is not going to stop all of it and it looked like they got in such a dangerous mental situation and so sick that I was actually worried about the person. Yeah this is good advice. The goal I think is not to need things like this I stick with that but in many cases that is something to work towards not something possible immediately.

Lydia [JG said:
" post_id=345525 time=1650187578 user_id=57]

I will study in depth and I'll make a post, thank you

Saulo said:
Hi.

I am a devoted Satanist.

Before you stop I’d recommend a heavy and strict grounding schedule for you, working out, especially the lower regions if you can. Daily yoga practice. A lot of physical work.

Sundara said:
Saulo said:
Hi.

I am a devoted Satanist.

Before you stop I’d recommend a heavy and strict grounding schedule for you, working out, especially the lower regions if you can. Daily yoga practice. A lot of physical work.

But agree with the above recommendations. There’s a lot of similar posts about this. From what I’ve read previously, a slow route is best, and practicing opening the soul either bottom up or top down. I think the crown and base chakras are probably critical components for this, and general balance in lifestyle and soul. It doesn’t have to be strenuous grounding work. It can be a very basic routine.

Saulo said:
I can't do my classes at all. My brain is not getting the information.
Can you function without taking these drugs, or can you function with smaller dose?

What are you specifically doing regarding spiritual methods?

Did you get any advice from NakedPlutos post?

Answering these would help us gauge your situation better and give more advice.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back