Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Mod

toolapcfan4life

Can I get a Mod or someone with more than a few years experience in SS, via: email? I tried messaging the group mods but evidently am not getting through or am being ignored..Thanks 

Most of the 'mods' are very busy. Plenty of people in this groups have more than a few years of experience and many have a lifetime. But no-one is going to spoon feed you information. HAIL SATAN!

I'm not requesting to be "Spoon fed" information, so don't talk to me like I'm your little punk..You give respect & I will respect you back!! If I wanted for all in the group to see my question I would have made a post about it, but your little snappy reply up there is the very reason why I didn't post it out on open forums!! 
Ave Satanas

I think it's more in the way that you perceived my response. It was not intended to be derogatory or otherwise. It's simply a statement of fact that the High Priests and Priestesses or 'mods' of this group are unlikely to respond to your question due to their being extremely busy. In addition, there are many, many members of this group who can and will answer your question, many of whom have plenty of experience in Spiritual Satanism, with meditation and spirits alike. HAIL SATAN!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back