Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Methods of Aura cleansing

666 Viktor 666

Hey everybody,
I am just having trouble cleaning my aura because I simply don't know what to visualize... I don't know if you should do it in 3rd person or not or if I do it first person view, it seems like you just see a bright light. I'm having trouble doing it in 3rd person because I try to imagine the bright light all over my body at once and it seems like I should just visualize myself as some kind of shiny bright human shaped object or something like that. Anyway, I would like some advise and maybe some of your techniques that work for you? Please help, I really want to meditate and empower myself but I just don't know what to do when meditating... Thanks! Hail Satan! Dark Blessings to You!

Do the energy breathing exercise. Breath some breaths of brilliant, blindingly, white gold light into your aura and affirm that you are cleansing your aura of all negative energy and enemy influences. You can picture it in third person or first, which ever one works for you. The visualization will become easier over time. You can also picture a thick with positive blindingly white gold energy disk above you that works it way down from your head to your toes cleansing your aura, and make your affirmations while you are visualizing and feeling the cleansing.
 HAIL SATAN!
HAIL THE GODS OF DUAT!
HAIL ASTAROTH!

To: [email protected]
Sent: Mon, January 10, 2011 5:53:12 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Methods of Aura cleansing

Hey everybody,
I am just having trouble cleaning my aura because I simply don't know what to visualize... I don't know if you should do it in 3rd person or not or if I do it first person view, it seems like you just see a bright light. I'm having trouble doing it in 3rd person because I try to imagine the bright light all over my body at once and it seems like I should just visualize myself as some kind of shiny bright human shaped object or something like that. Anyway, I would like some advise and maybe some of your techniques that work for you? Please help, I really want to meditate and empower myself but I just don't know what to do when meditating... Thanks! Hail Satan! Dark Blessings to You!

I am not that advanced myself but I can tell you how it worked for me. I to felt that way for a while but I learned that I needed to relax then I started to see the bright light that I needed to see. The trick for me was learning to control it to go where you need it. I am no master lol but I fiqured it out. You will to.
Read about cleaning your aura on the JOS site it will tell you where to direct the energy.
When I learned not to stress about my procress and allowed myself to learn at my own speed I improved greatly. When I would read the posts I would sometimes feel that there was something wrong with me for not getting it as quickly as others. lol Now I dont.
Good Luck
Hail Satan
Hail Belial

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "666 Viktor 666" <ave.diabolus1994@... wrote:

Hey everybody,

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back