Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Message from a friend of Sam Williams

CHHUCIFER

<td val[/IMG]A friend of "sam williams" <omahaboyborn@... who goes by the name of "nightlighter" <joyoftruth@... posted this message to me:-

"Wow,
I love the tough talk! And I'm sure you would love to get rough with me, like Maxine's husband does with 15 year olds! I love when people resort to threats because that means that they have already lost the battle. If any of you had an original thought in your head it would be truly remarkable...But instead you are content to wade in this mire of group think with the rest of the JoS posers/pseudo-Satanist. I also find it funny that you are so offended that we dare infiltrate your group! For you are same idiots that are bragging about joining/infiltrating other Christian forums to spread your disease and lies! Your hate and anger towards a God that loves you is really beyond belief. Now you may practice this reverse Christianity that's combined with a heaping dose of science fiction, anti-Semitism, and bingo...but it does not lead you any closer to the truth. Your belief systems are so contradictory that there is nothing left to support its toppling structure! This is why Maxine is reduced to being nothing more than an absentee landlord! Everyone knows her filthy works are plagiarized and she is always begging you for pocket change to keep that miserably coded website up! She hides behind anonymity because her works can not stand up to the light of the Lord Jesus Christ! She tells you the Jewish people and Christianity is the reason for your problems, but offers no solutions for you or accountability for her actions and beliefs. I mean the JOS supports radical Neo Nazi movements/groups, while simultaniously having groups for African Americans and gays! Hello...the Nazi's hate Black people and gays! A house divided against itself cannot stand! And the same will be for the JoS.
We are committed to praying for you and loving you the way Jesus Christ loves you. I know that in the end the truth will become perfectly aware to you…and you will begin looking to Jesus Christ instead of the 12th planet:-
God bless you,
J-O-T"

These bitches dared send these messages to me. It's on, 187 on these xian assholes.[/TD]

Such an explosion of atackes all of a sudden.
One thing they keep throwing out is this neo-nazi teachings thing. I can't argue back because I don't know anything about Nazi ideas. So whats up with The nazis? Maxine openly says her husband is a nazi so what is it all about? They keep saying its about racism but that can't be true such intolerance is not satanic.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], CHHUCIFER <chhucifer@... wrote:

A friend of "sam williams" <omahaboyborn@... who goes by the name of "nightlighter" <joyoftruth@... posted this message to me:-

"Wow,
I love the tough talk! And I'm sure you would love to get rough with me, like Maxine's husband does with 15 year olds! I love when people resort to threats because that means that they have already lost the battle. If any of you had an original thought in your head it would be truly remarkable...But instead you are content to wade in this mire of group think with the rest of the JoS posers/pseudo-Satanist. I also find it funny that you are so offended that we dare infiltrate your group! For you are same idiots that are bragging about joining/infiltrating other Christian forums to spread your disease and lies! Your hate and anger towards a God that loves you is really beyond belief. Now you may practice this reverse Christianity that's combined with a heaping dose of science fiction, anti-Semitism, and bingo...but it does not lead you any closer to the truth. Your belief systems are so contradictory that there is nothing left to support its toppling
structure! This is why Maxine is reduced to being nothing more than an absentee landlord! Everyone knows her filthy works are plagiarized and she is always begging you for pocket change to keep that miserably coded website up! She hides behind anonymity because her works can not stand up to the light of the Lord Jesus Christ! She tells you the Jewish people and Christianity is the reason for your problems, but offers no solutions for you or accountability for her actions and beliefs. I mean the JOS supports radical Neo Nazi movements/groups, while simultaniously having groups for African Americans and gays! Hello...the Nazi's hate Black people and gays! A house divided against itself cannot stand! And the same will be for the JoS.
We are committed to praying for you and loving you the way Jesus Christ loves you. I know that in the end the truth will become perfectly aware to you…and you will begin looking to Jesus Christ instead of the 12th planet:-
God bless you,
J-O-T"

These bitches dared send these messages to me. It's on, 187 on these xian assholes.

True Nazism is not truly intolerant, and yes, it is the enemy who dares to say that the two can't go together. They lie about this at every turn.

http://gblt.webs.com/David_Myatt.htm

666/88!!

High Priest Jake Carlson
http://www.joyofsatan.com

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "David" <whirly26@... wrote:

One thing they keep throwing out is this neo-nazi teachings thing. I can't argue back because I don't know anything about Nazi ideas. So whats up with The nazis? Maxine openly says her husband is a nazi so what is it all about? They keep saying its about racism but that can't be true such intolerance is not satanic.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], CHHUCIFER <chhucifer@ wrote:

A friend of "sam williams" <omahaboyborn@ who goes by the name of "nightlighter" <joyoftruth@ posted this message to me:-

"Wow,
I love the tough talk! And I'm sure you would love to get rough with me, like Maxine's husband does with 15 year olds! I love when people resort to threats because that means that they have already lost the battle. If any of you had an original thought in your head it would be truly remarkable...But instead you are content to wade in this mire of group think with the rest of the JoS posers/pseudo-Satanist. I also find it funny that you are so offended that we dare infiltrate your group! For you are same idiots that are bragging about joining/infiltrating other Christian forums to spread your disease and lies! Your hate and anger towards a God that loves you is really beyond belief. Now you may practice this reverse Christianity that's combined with a heaping dose of science fiction, anti-Semitism, and bingo...but it does not lead you any closer to the truth. Your belief systems are so contradictory that there is nothing left to support its toppling
structure! This is why Maxine is reduced to being nothing more than an absentee landlord! Everyone knows her filthy works are plagiarized and she is always begging you for pocket change to keep that miserably coded website up! She hides behind anonymity because her works can not stand up to the light of the Lord Jesus Christ! She tells you the Jewish people and Christianity is the reason for your problems, but offers no solutions for you or accountability for her actions and beliefs. I mean the JOS supports radical Neo Nazi movements/groups, while simultaniously having groups for African Americans and gays! Hello...the Nazi's hate Black people and gays! A house divided against itself cannot stand! And the same will be for the JoS.
God bless you,
J-O-T"

These bitches dared send these messages to me. It's on, 187 on these xian assholes.

People really need to remove the jewish frankfurt school from their minds. The word Racism was coined by jews (like Trotsky) as a term to attack any Gentiles who resist jewish destruction of their blood/folk,culture and nation. Just like anti-semite was coined by jews as a term to attack any Gentile who tells the truth about them. They don't have to defend or acknowledge their evil crimes, cause your just an anti-semitic, racist. See how that sneaky shit works, you see it every time you turn on the tv.

To: [email protected]
Sent: Fri, February 5, 2010 10:34:53 PM
Subject: [HellsArmy666] Re: Message from a friend of Sam Williams

True Nazism is not truly intolerant, and yes, it is the enemy who dares to say that the two can't go together. They lie about this at every turn.

http://gblt. webs.com/ David_Myatt. htm

666/88!!

High Priest Jake Carlson
http://www.joyofsat an.com

--- In HellsArmy666@ yahoogroups. com, "David" <whirly26@.. . wrote:

--- In HellsArmy666@ yahoogroups. com, CHHUCIFER <chhucifer@ wrote:

A friend of "sam williams" <omahaboyborn@ who goes by the name of "nightlighter" <joyoftruth@ posted this message to me:-

"Wow,
I love the tough talk! And I'm sure you would love to get rough with me, like Maxine's husband does with 15 year olds! I love when people resort to threats because that means that they have already lost the battle. If any of you had an original thought in your head it would be truly remarkable.. .But instead you are content to wade in this mire of group think with the rest of the JoS posers/pseudo- Satanist. I also find it funny that you are so offended that we dare infiltrate your group! For you are same idiots that are bragging about joining/infiltratin g other Christian forums to spread your disease and lies! Your hate and anger towards a God that loves you is really beyond belief. Now you may practice this reverse Christianity that's combined with a heaping dose of science fiction, anti-Semitism, and bingo...but it does not lead you any closer to the truth. Your belief systems are so contradictory that there is nothing left to support its toppling
God bless you,
J-O-T"

Make your browsing faster, safer, and easier with the new Internet Explorer® 8. Optimized for Yahoo! Get it Now for Free!

<td val[/IMG] That's so funny you say that jews coined the word racism. My dad is bi racial and he's always said that since I was a very young child, never understanding to why he applauded Hitler for his actions against jews. He used to talk of him knowing the truth of the jews. I never understood him because he is not white, why would he side with someone who would kill him..My father told me after I started to become interested in being a satanist thingss that I was learning of sects that believed in god, and the jews were my #1 least favorite. A shame because you are right. Who could take down the synagogue? How? My question now is are the jews of amerikka the same as around the world? They lie so much i get confused. What may I research  if information can be provided on my questions?

Hail! HAil Satan!!![/TD]

Wow why CAN'T they see that their JEWSUS is FICTIONAL. THAT'S RIGHT, JEWUSUS IS AS REAL AS A GIANT ARMED MU-FU HAMSTER. Proof:

http://www.jesusneverexisted.com
http:/http://www.debunkingskeptics.com/Debunk ... Page10.htm

"God" is also fictional and ripped off from alchemical concepts. We don't hate anything that isn't true, Satan is God. So nope, it isn't reverse xianity bcuz we don't believe that the buybull is true.

Contradictory?HUH?There's NOTHING else BUT proof if one gets to read both the site and many books:

http://www.freewebs.com/eridu666/Origins.html

There's nothing plagiarized, meditations are common knowledge and other articles are researched and list their sources. REALLY.

I and many others are also not based at any site but our experiences. I'm experiencing things for 2 years and i've never been happier in my life. I've got to contact Satan and the Gods and confirmed all the info about Him in JoS is true.

Real Nazis also don't hate blacks or gays. Its about separation of the races and pride. If you pull your face off your ass and do some research you'll find it. Most Nazis are infested with CHRISTINSANITY and thats why they hate gays because of their FILTHY RELIGION. Even Hitler Said that:

"I promise you I am quite free from all racial hatred. It is, in my case, undesirable that one race should mix with other races. Except for a few gratuitous successes, which I am prepared to admit, systematic cross-breeding has never produced good results. It's desire to remain racially pure is proof of the vitality and good health of a race. Pride in one's own race -- is also a normal and healthy sentiment. I have never regarded the Chinese or Japanese as being inferior to ourselves. They belong to ancient civilizations, and I admit freely that their past history is superior to our own. They have the right to be proud of their past, just as we have the right to be proud of the civilization to which we belong. Indeed, I believe the more steadfast the Chinese and the Japanese remain in their pride of race, the easier I shall find it to get on with them."

Now about the rest is slander and can't be proven. It's debunked here:

http://www.666blacksun.com/Maxine_Dietrich.html

Funny they talk about Maxine's husband's slander when the REAL PEDOPHILES are the CATHOLIC PRIESTS and the JEWS.

There's NOTHING ELSE BUT PROOF AND RESEARCHED FACTS.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], CHHUCIFER <chhucifer@... wrote:

A friend of "sam williams" <omahaboyborn@... who goes by the name of "nightlighter" <joyoftruth@... posted this message to me:-

"Wow,
God bless you,
J-O-T"

Tolerance is not always a good thing. Tolerating your enemies is SUICIDAL. In every type of Satanism there's a "love your friends and hate your enemies" policy which supports the natural law. So, no, we DO NOT tolerate our enemies.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "High Priest Jake" <hammerofthegods_666@... wrote:

http://gblt.webs.com/David_Myatt.htm

666/88!!

High Priest Jake Carlson
http://www.joyofsatan.com

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "David" <whirly26@ wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], CHHUCIFER <chhucifer@ wrote:

"Wow,
God bless you,
J-O-T"

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back