Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Mentorship & Knowing To Teach

Hp. Hoodedcobra666

Administrative High Priest
Staff member
Website
joyofsatan.org
Some SS have a potential to teach and that is a very good thing. But teaching first means that one has at least a good understanding of a topic. We want to make these personalities and make sure they are good and highly capable and ethical people.

The reason for this are for the success of the message and the Gods to be satisfied with this work.

Unlike the external world, which especially nowadays, is rife with false prophets, carriers of false information and many pretenders, one must bear in mind here that teaching others in Spiritual Satanism is not a game. Because the Gods are overseeing this. The Gods are not going to be happy with false teachers and wanna-be's.

These people do not care what will happen to other people if their instructions are fully wrong, and they will also not take responsibilities.

If I am a terrible footballer, who has no idea of anything, clearly if I go to instruct children or capable talents, I will only misguide them. Misguiding them therefore can have the grave consequence that my influence will mislead them, and if they are misled, they can lose the destiny or have difficulties in becoming a good footballer.

Many humans nowadays wanting to make a quick buck, are all over the place to pretend they know about certain topics. Many have audacity of levels to pretend they are experts without having either the smallest amount of experience in what they advise over.

No business owners who give business advice, failed relationship women in their 40's giving advice on "how to get men", men with zero experience in women writing "books to get any woman you want". People follow ruinous advice and they ruin themselves, and these people do not care. If you have social media you have also seen many arrogant "investing gurus" and other people like this.

In the sea of all these people, maybe 5% knows what they are talking about.

I seen a lot in this life; even "anger management mentors" who beat their wife senseless at home. What can this person teach you about controlling anger? It's all pretense.

The above has reached epidemic status and ChatGPT and other similar things, are used to pretend one has hard earned experience. Social media is rife with 20 year old "Know it all's" who even act as life coaches while their mother still prepares their food at home and have not lived a single day alone. These "Coaches" are ready to tell you about life organization, success, manifestation and whatever other bogus their mind brings about, leading the lives of many in ruins or having half-baked and coincidental results.

As normal sense would have it the above can spell disaster for other human beings. The same goes for "personality coaches" who keep telling people to just have ultra confidence even if they are retarded, or even psychologists which preach New Age rainbow nonsense and responsibility avoidance on every turn. Society got infested with these egomanic mentalities since the 1960's and the "you deserve everything" mentality.

They also lie straight up to people, as confidence is something, especially in non deluded people, that builds over time as one manages to do certain things. Emotional confidence is one thing, and it's a must to have, but hard earned confidence that is borne out of you overcoming obstacles, is not something you can just fool your mind into getting. One must be after true confidence that comes from solving issues, not patchwork that will collapse at the first problem in life.

Back to the above, go to a really bad real estate agent and lose a fortune is one issue, but let's assume the above was done by doctors. How many lives will be lost by these improper and pretending doctors? Would anyone go to a pretender doctor for a life threatening situation? And yet many people will go to the "Life gurus" who are no lifers to "instruct" them about life.

As many of you are young people here with a beautiful destiny in front of you, make sure the people you spend your time with always have actual proof of what they are about to teach you. Proof here means actual attainment. This could be a course you buy online, or even a mentorship you want to receive for your profession or craft. Go for good and proven avenues to learning.

It's easy to find out who is the real deal and the real deals are people who are accomplished in these areas of study. We must also be aware of our own ignorance in some areas so we know how to go to people of higher capacity to teach us about certain topics.

For example if you wanted guidance on IT, JG BlackOnyx, JG ApolloAbove, or JG Thomass, are better candidates than myself, they can guide you better. They have proven to be highly capable in these areas. My knowledge on these topics is not on this level.

Some people also sometimes take me as a stern individual, especially where random people come around to teach. But the situation is in the Ancient World, the things that happen to this day and age, would never happen. One insane person who dedicated 3 months ago, despite of superior intellect, is not able to teach. The path must be walked a lot in order to teach it.

I am not stern per se, I am just realistic. If one is under the illusion of having more knowledge than they have, and try to teach, they both can cause issues to one's self and others, leading to a cumulative spiral of disaster for both. This affects also the person under the false impression, but one sees it later.

If one pretends they are an F1 engineer and they make a wrong F1 race car, this will cost the life of the driver and their own reputation. That is a material example of this. The glory one wants to receive, must be founded on strong grounds, and then one can of course proceed.

Spiritual topics also represent a very high level of learning, the highest where all disciplines are concerned. If teaching a doctor wrong is a social crime, then teaching other people when one has no clue spiritually, is also a misguiding to their soul. So one must engage in the level of their capacity, and claim no longer knowledge on an area they have no clue over. This knowledge and experience is built with time and empathy is required.

If I want the acclaim of becoming a doctor, I must toil for it, so I can actually cure people. That is a good way to go.

Narcissistic disorders and false ego, is also why Christianity and Islam exist; illiterate and evil fools for selfish gains, have misguided billions of human beings in false knowledge about "God". If they knew what evil this invites on their souls, they would have deserted these odious programs immediately. The negative karmic load of doing evil to people and misguiding them spiritually, is never a good idea.

Simultaneously I do not want to dissuade and personalities who are destined to become teachers and helpers of others; just remember to be patient and keep learning for a long time, so you can earn a well deserved grandmaster position in the craft. Everyone starts on apprentice level in this world, nothing bad with this. One must enjoy the process of learning first in order to teach others.

The above would be very evident in the case of a footballer who has 3 months of experience. You can be great but you can never be as great as another person who is for even 1 or 2 years in training. Or certified UEFA footballers. Or Christiano Ronaldo. If one thinks they are better than Ronaldo, they are delusional after 3 months of kicking a ball. But "relativity" where it comes to many topics is a societal problem today. Somehow these ideas have come to the world of "spirituality" and many other areas.

Grant Cardone can teach someone about Real Estate, a guy who has done a few things can teach you a few things; another who has done nothing, cannot. Joe that is 19 years old and doesn't own a condo cannot. If Joe says they can, the truth is they cannot; they can only give you stolen information they cannot support and a lot of arrogance.

Be prepared for failure if you follow bad mentors, and for success if you follow good mentors.

Another example are university students who love their sciences. If you find a good teacher, with a good moral disposition and a good friendship, who appreciates your mind, they can catapult you into major heights. It's important to attempt to seek out those who can mentor you and go after them with passion, so you can accelerate your learning.

Your mentor should always be at least either more developed than you in an area, or where you want to be later on in your life. The far higher they are, the better. That does not mean one cannot teach you if they are sufficiently forward, but the surest bet is to be mentored below people who are many steps further than you are.

Seek always good mentorship and learning as it's a gift from the Gods.

-High Priest Hooded Cobra 666

This is very true, because the Gods made understand that the understanding of something is in the living and being of that thing not just what you have in your head.

For people who wish to talk and teach others, this should be transmuted into a role of directing others to the proper sources. Here we can give introductions and summaries to topics, but we cannot pretend to be the profession or expert himself. Maybe the expert entrusts us to carry his word for him, but in any case this still maintains proper boundaries and a close relation with the source material.

Also, there is nothing wrong with sharing your own experiences, but this should be tied either with merit, or at least just a simple observation of the result, without some sort of insistence or implication of this method being the only option.

Taking the two ideas above together, someone can bridge the two worlds. As an "average" person, you may not be Clergy, nor are you an auto mechanic, but maybe you have a personal story where your magic created a situation with your car. Even though you cannot comment on exactly how to service a car, nor create a God ritual, you can still rightfully share this experience from your own position, which is valuable to others who can relate.

On the same note, try to avoid unnecessary exaggerations, where possible. Sometimes this is done on accident or under duress, but when done wrongly can create negative impressions for no good reason. For example, I exclaim to you "Honda cars are dogshit!". I may have only said this because I was upset, or because I read one article. What I really meant to say was "I am upset with my experience", or "I didn't like this car model under this circumstance [fuel efficiency]".

Yet, by not saying the above, I left your mind to fill in the blank for a conclusion that should have not been made in the first place. This projection is then amplified if I am a famous Youtuber or something, simply by weight of authority, not evidence. Later, this can subconsciously alter decisions made by people in situations where it was actually uncalled for. Maybe the Honda car was my best option, but I decided I don't really like them anymore, for some "unknown reason".

Very cogent and truthful analysis of all these matters. A huge problem with some members is that they think due to the status, we must know everything.

There are many things I never invested in prolifically in any lifetime. Cooking was one of those because I was never in the social position (ever) to be a cook, so I had to learn how to do it. I lacked many of the natural intuitions and 'touch' of a real cook. Even now years and years in I am learning dramatic nuances and techniques that make all the difference. Other people, even pretty low IQ people to be honest, know many of these by instinct, sight and feel alone.

While I know a lot about healing, I've had medical questions directed my way that I would not know how to answer. I know a fair amount about anatomy and disease, but I am not a doctor. What a doctor does is not a joke. These people are walking encyclopedias on a single subject that they reinforce through their work constantly.

Then we have those who haven't had sex or any type of relationship, let alone experimenting with any form of Magick in this area, 'informing' people how love works, how to date, what women or men are like, how love spells work, how everything in this area works and usually telling people not to bother doing anything ever as it 'won't work' and one has to be ultimately an 8 foot tall 40k character with the moral compass of Socrates to just be with anyone.

Life is far more complicated than 'just be confident' and all these maxims, but dismissing everything off the mark and speaking of endless doom prematurely leads to nothing. It's one thing to tell people to do something wisely and know the facts beforehand, it's another thing to tell them to never bother doing anything. HPS Maxine's elaborations on how intent (this includes attraction to the Aura) and spells work should make it obvious as to why you are pushing a groundhog day scenario on people when dwelling on the negative.

All types of technical educational institutions, including academic educational institutions, driving institution , learning Spoken English Academy etc. have become business oriented. In my country Bangladesh, teaching sector has become corrupted and the teachers are very disgusting. I curse these type of bad mentor/teachers who do this job only for money.

This is an amazing and well needed post on this subject, this world is filled with way too many people who don't know enough parading this knowledge forward. Then this process just perpetuates until people find better mentors and avenues of learning, or end up retarded and delude themselves or others.

While this may be unrelated, I have always found the way the world works currently to not make much sense. You have many industries not willing to teach and mentor people, and just magically manifest people with 5 to 10 years of knowledge and or experience in something.. Perhaps I'm missing something but this has always deeply frustrated me as someone always willing to learn and grow in anything I do.

As for my feelings on this post though. I love it. And here I will leave a fitting quote..

"I am the wisest man alive, for I know one thing, and that is I know nothing." - Socrates​

I see great difference between my teachers who are motivated, enthusiastic, and like to teach, versus my teachers who are exhausted, bored, and got to hate teaching, and only teaching because they are stuck in this job.

If you have the required knowledge, and you are the firs type, you will be a great teacher.

Þese ideas tie into þe scientific meþod—þere are no prophets, masters, or ‘chosen ones’ in science. Only mentors who simply teach how to operate þrough þe scientific meþod and arrive at þe truþ yourself: how to þink scientifically. ‘Experience’ is only relevant in þe sense of having repeatedly used þe scientific meþod to form new and accurate models of reality—distinguished scientists—which demonstrates þey have mastered þe process.

Þese mentors direct þeir underlings towards þe existing bodies of scientific knowledge and should encourage healþy skepticism of þe existing models (þis has been killed today in þe judæized Science™ establishment). No scientist can ever claim þey “have” þe truþ, or know everyþing, or “are correct”. We can only claim our models of reality are probably more accurate þan any oþer ones derived þrough non-scientific means. It is an endless evolution towards a more accurate understanding. Question everyþing, including the ones who teach you. Dogma is þe enemy of truþ, and “I don’t know” is þe only way towards knowing.

Speaking of false mentors, I have seen people who are still influenced by the kinds of "Andrew Tate" on a subconscious level, and they are the most toxic cowards one can find in modern society. We thought masculinity and chivalry died with leftism, but it was "toxic masculinity" that delivered the final blow. As always, it's both jewish sides against the healthy middle.

and should encourage healþy skepticism of þe existing models (þis has been killed today in þe judæized Science™ establishment)

Exactly. The sad reality of modern science is that too many ideas, models and "fAcTs" are based on Jewstein's work, that this have derailed science to find greater truths about reality.

Exactly. The sad reality of modern science is that too many ideas, models and "fAcTs" are based on Jewstein's work, that this have derailed science to find greater truths about reality.
One þing þat really, really gets on my nerves wiþ modern science is þe ruþlessly enforced anti-ET narrative, which only now after several decades of denial and ridicule þey have finally started accepting as real because of þe mountains and mountains of evidence, boþ physical and anecdotal, have piled up so high þat þey make denial simply impossible any longer.

“No, it’s just not aliens, we’re alone, no aliens, þe search continues haha… *sweats nervously* BTW have you heard of þe Fermi Paradox?”

I believe þe enemy does þis partly to keep þe abrahamic hoaxes going and partly to prevent humanity from evolving our conception of ourselves and our worldview to a larger, more cosmic scale. We continue to use terms like ’biosphere’ which is inherently limited to þis sphere, þe planet, when þe reality is þe cosmic ‘biospace’.

Thank you for this thread. I have a tendency to want to help/heal other's and this can sometimes manifest as being too eager to teach despite of not having the proper level of experience, which isn't the worst trait to have, but must be tempered by a desire to comprehend fully what I've learned via direct experience rather than "book knowledge" alone and this requires patience. These are one of those rare contexts where eagerness is a ruinous character trait.

The distillation of knowledge itself should be taken completely seriously, as even the ancient philosophers were very careful about spreading misinformation rather than knowledge for knowledge sake. Wrong guidance is worse than no guidance at all, I'll only answer what I know 100% to be true, after research and long and hard pondering/analysis.

That is, they think that because of our status or duty, we should know everything and if we don't, we will be considered “stupid”. Which is not the case.

We don't need to know everything.
We can know less or less. That is okay.
The real and true knowledge will come eventually.

We will ask, we will learn this incomplete and little knowledge. And once we know the correct information, we will teach according to the level of the beginners.

The important thing is not to tell this misinformation or little information to beginners. To guide them to the truth. Directing them to experts.
For example, I can be good at positive magic, I can know a lot, Maybe I specialize in positive magic. But I cannot access the wisdom of a god, for example, or the wisdom of a high priest/priestess.

And But Maybe I know very little about negative magic. Or there may be things I know wrong. We will ask the people who know these things best and we will learn the truth.

Not knowing does not mean that we should be ashamed.
What we should be ashamed of is not asking.

I seen a lot in this life; even "anger management mentors" who beat their wife senseless at home. What can this person teach you about controlling anger? It's all pretense.
That reminds me of someone wo went broke with his business (multiple times) and is now coaching others on "how to save their business". There's no self-awareness at all involved with some people...

Being a good Teacher/Mentor is something that has to be learned as well, I think. As I got into my line of work, my superiors were not good at explaining things or often had not much time. So I had to learn much for myself on how to get things done (Which has it's benefits after all).

Now I'm in the position to teach others in my profession and at first I had to understand to not overload the other person with too much information. I tried to "give them everything (information) I didn't have", which was often difficult to absorb for them. So now I had to learn how to teach the knowledge that I gained in an understandable way.
And of course everyone has their own strenghts/weaknesses so it's never the same process with each person.
Also it is often better to let people try for themselves and be a guide/support only if necessary. I understood that lesson better after I got into Spiritual Satanism and read about how our Gods teach us.

In a beautiful way all this gives a new perspective for the (young/new/still learning to be) Teacher, as it brings one to look at the area of knowledge with new eyes, to understand how to teach it best. And I've learned (and still learn so much) new things through this process, just by answering questions on "how" and "why" we do things.

To be honest, I have always had real visible success in my life when I didn't follow a mentor at all, but took everything into my own hands. I actually realized quite early on that no one could keep me alive for a second. Nor will the other person be able to go to my own death for me. I came into this world alone. I will leave it alone again. But if no one can keep me alive for a second, then they don't have the right to decide over me. When it comes to my life, only my actions count. Anyone close to me, no matter how close, will only give me bad advice. All this well-meant advice from gurus, self-proclaimed success trainers and coaches is largely based on fraud and deception. It is similar with many astrologers, tarot card readers and YouTube occultists. Most of them have achieved nothing in life and have then given themselves self-proclaimed accolades.

At least that was my experience. I also met occultists who boasted about their occult knowledge and wanted 90-100 euros for an hour's conversation with them. I thankfully refused. I spent 3 years visiting hundreds of Freemasons, many of whom were braggarts and thought that just because they belonged to Freemasonry now, they were better and higher quality people. Fuck that. They were all lickspittles and know-it-alls. In reality, many have become freemasons because they hope it will bring them material success and prestige. They are happy to abdicate their responsibilities in return. The main thing is that it improves their lives, especially financially. They are happy to howl with the wolves.

I myself achieved an excellent degree in natural sciences because I developed my own skills and put a lot of effort and diligence into the subject. In doing so, I financed my entire degree myself by taking on any job that was necessary to maintain funding. This allowed me to look into an incredible number of professions and understand a lot of what moves and drives people. There were only a few people who didn't let themselves fall into the system, but instead tried to master their own lives against all odds. Many always blamed others for their problems without looking for viable solutions. I've always lived by Friedrich Schiller's saying: "And if you never risk your life. Life will never be won for you!"

I didn't give in to anyone's advice because I intuitively sensed that the person who was trying to sell me something or sell me something as being right had the least idea themselves. I was always on the lookout for fellow students who didn't mind the effort. I formed a working group with them and we tested each other hard on all subjects. Our motto was: "We don't come together to eat coffee and cake, but to achieve a degree with distinction". We studied hard for hours every day and it was still great fun because we spurred each other on. I remember the director of the Max Planck Institute, where I got a job in research after graduating to do my PhD, asking me what type of person I was. He wanted to know whether I could only do research under supervision or whether I preferred to do research independently so that I could contribute my own ideas.

I opted for the second option. I didn't want to do research with someone who was constantly looking over my shoulder. He was delighted and said: "That's a good idea. I'm going to be at a lot of conferences and have to let you work on your own". He then offered me the opportunity to visit all the other highly decorated professors to find out more about their field of research. I did this extensively and benefited a lot from it, because these highly renowned professors provided me with top-class potential. I got to know professors from Cambridge, Harvard, Princeton and other highly renowned universities and was able to maintain a lively exchange with Nobel Prize winners on the island of Mainau. After a year and a half, my doctoral supervisor, the director of the Max Planck Institute, approached me and wanted to see the results. I presented him with my laboratory journals and the many scientific results. His office went completely silent for a moment. He looked at me with wide open eyes and then said: "My God, you have so many results. You could make three doctoral theses out of them. Write them together". So I wrote together and after two years I was already a doctor of science with top marks in the natural sciences, which normally took 5-6 years to complete.

I have only had bad experiences with esoterics and new age people. Most of them were deluding themselves and thought they had found the philosopher's stone when they kept talking about the greatness of "positive thinking". That's all I want to say.
Hail Satan!
Hail Lucifer!
Hail Wotan!

Some SS have a potential to teach and that is a very good thing. But teaching first means that one has at least a good understanding of a topic. We want to make these personalities and make sure they are good and highly capable and ethical people.

The reason for this are for the success of the message and the Gods to be satisfied with this work.

Unlike the external world, which especially nowadays, is rife with false prophets, carriers of false information and many pretenders, one must bear in mind here that teaching others in Spiritual Satanism is not a game. Because the Gods are overseeing this. The Gods are not going to be happy with false teachers and wanna-be's.

These people do not care what will happen to other people if their instructions are fully wrong, and they will also not take responsibilities.

If I am a terrible footballer, who has no idea of anything, clearly if I go to instruct children or capable talents, I will only misguide them. Misguiding them therefore can have the grave consequence that my influence will mislead them, and if they are misled, they can lose the destiny or have difficulties in becoming a good footballer.

Many humans nowadays wanting to make a quick buck, are all over the place to pretend they know about certain topics. Many have audacity of levels to pretend they are experts without having either the smallest amount of experience in what they advise over.

No business owners who give business advice, failed relationship women in their 40's giving advice on "how to get men", men with zero experience in women writing "books to get any woman you want". People follow ruinous advice and they ruin themselves, and these people do not care. If you have social media you have also seen many arrogant "investing gurus" and other people like this.

The above has reached epidemic status and ChatGPT and other similar things, are used to pretend one has hard earned experience. Social media is rife with 20 year old "Know it all's" who even act as life coaches while their mother still prepares their food at home and have not lived a single day alone. These "Coaches" are ready to tell you about life organization, success, manifestation and whatever other bogus their mind brings about, leading the lives of many in ruins or having half-baked and coincidental results.

As normal sense would have it the above can spell disaster for other human beings. The same goes for "personality coaches" who keep telling people to just have ultra confidence even if they are retarded, or even psychologists which preach New Age rainbow nonsense and responsibility avoidance on every turn. Society got infested with these egomanic mentalities since the 1960's and the "you deserve everything" mentality.

They also lie straight up to people, as confidence is something, especially in non deluded people, that builds over time as one manages to do certain things. Emotional confidence is one thing, and it's a must to have, but hard earned confidence that is borne out of you overcoming obstacles, is not something you can just fool your mind into getting. One must be after true confidence that comes from solving issues, not patchwork that will collapse at the first problem in life.

Back to the above, go to a really bad real estate agent and lose a fortune is one issue, but let's assume the above was done by doctors. How many lives will be lost by these improper and pretending doctors? Would anyone go to a pretender doctor for a life threatening situation? And yet many people will go to the "Life gurus" who are no lifers to "instruct" them about life.

As many of you are young people here with a beautiful destiny in front of you, make sure the people you spend your time with always have actual proof of what they are about to teach you. Proof here means actual attainment. This could be a course you buy online, or even a mentorship you want to receive for your profession or craft. Go for good and proven avenues to learning.

It's easy to find out who is the real deal and the real deals are people who are accomplished in these areas of study. We must also be aware of our own ignorance in some areas so we know how to go to people of higher capacity to teach us about certain topics.

For example if you wanted guidance on IT, JG BlackOnyx, JG ApolloAbove, or JG Thomass, are better candidates than myself, they can guide you better. They have proven to be highly capable in these areas. My knowledge on these topics is not on this level.

Some people also sometimes take me as a stern individual, especially where random people come around to teach. But the situation is in the Ancient World, the things that happen to this day and age, would never happen. One insane person who dedicated 3 months ago, despite of superior intellect, is not able to teach. The path must be walked a lot in order to teach it.

I am not stern per se, I am just realistic. If one is under the illusion of having more knowledge than they have, and try to teach, they both can cause issues to one's self and others, leading to a cumulative spiral of disaster for both. This affects also the person under the false impression, but one sees it later.

If one pretends they are an F1 engineer and they make a wrong F1 race car, this will cost the life of the driver and their own reputation. That is a material example of this. The glory one wants to receive, must be founded on strong grounds, and then one can of course proceed.

Spiritual topics also represent a very high level of learning, the highest where all disciplines are concerned. If teaching a doctor wrong is a social crime, then teaching other people when one has no clue spiritually, is also a misguiding to their soul. So one must engage in the level of their capacity, and claim no longer knowledge on an area they have no clue over. This knowledge and experience is built with time and empathy is required.

If I want the acclaim of becoming a doctor, I must toil for it, so I can actually cure people. That is a good way to go.

Narcissistic disorders and false ego, is also why Christianity and Islam exist; illiterate and evil fools for selfish gains, have misguided billions of human beings in false knowledge about "God". If they knew what evil this invites on their souls, they would have deserted these odious programs immediately. The negative karmic load of doing evil to people and misguiding them spiritually, is never a good idea.

Simultaneously I do not want to dissuade and personalities who are destined to become teachers and helpers of others; just remember to be patient and keep learning for a long time, so you can earn a well deserved grandmaster position in the craft. Everyone starts on apprentice level in this world, nothing bad with this. One must enjoy the process of learning first in order to teach others.

The above would be very evident in the case of a footballer who has 3 months of experience. You can be great but you can never be as great as another person who is for even 1 or 2 years in training. Or certified UEFA footballers. Or Christiano Ronaldo. If one thinks they are better than Ronaldo, they are delusional after 3 months of kicking a ball. But "relativity" where it comes to many topics is a societal problem today. Somehow these ideas have come to the world of "spirituality" and many other areas.

Grant Cardone can teach someone about Real Estate, a guy who has done a few things can teach you a few things; another who has done nothing, cannot. Joe that is 19 years old and doesn't own a condo cannot. If Joe says they can, the truth is they cannot; they can only give you stolen information they cannot support and a lot of arrogance.

Be prepared for failure if you follow bad mentors, and for success if you follow good mentors.

Another example are university students who love their sciences. If you find a good teacher, with a good moral disposition and a good friendship, who appreciates your mind, they can catapult you into major heights. It's important to attempt to seek out those who can mentor you and go after them with passion, so you can accelerate your learning.

Your mentor should always be at least either more developed than you in an area, or where you want to be later on in your life. The far higher they are, the better. That does not mean one cannot teach you if they are sufficiently forward, but the surest bet is to be mentored below people who are many steps further than you are.

When I was climbing the career ladder, I had to move from a department where mentoring and mentoring were popular, but at the same time there was no free will and narrow career opportunities and at my job I moved to another department and immediately got into the den of snakes (not reptiles, not in this sense).

In the new department, they immediately explained to me that no one will explain anything to you and you will do everything yourself, if you fail the project, you will be responsible yourself and no one will help you, at first it was not easy for me, but then I tasted the taste of freedom, because my supervisor allows me to use various strategies to achieve my goals, whereas the previous head in the previous department strictly controlled his employees and chastised them for every wrong step.

The current management at my job is actually engaged in mentoring and mentoring only if my supervisor does not like something, or he sees mistakes in my actions, of course I always defend my point of view and explain why I did it this way and not otherwise. If I am wrong, he will explain to me why it is not right to do it and how to do it.

From the moment of my promotion at my job, the fate of a particular project depends on my approval, if I do not like something from the point of view of legal risks, or some top manager cannot agree with a partner, I can wrap up the project and justify my decision in detail to the CEO, explain to the head of any level (what no matter how high the level is) in my company, in a language that he understands, why it is not worth doing this and what are the real legal risks here, including for this top manager.

My previous boss from the previous department where I worked collects moronic meetings between his employees, where he strictly chastises and gives instructions, while earlier I saw how managers of the lowest levels wiped their feet on this boss.

At my job, my current supervisor does not collect any moronic internal meetings, if I have any question, I dial my supervisor and communicate, and the supervisor can also dial my phone number.

I want to say that mentoring and mentoring is a very subtle thing that depends not only on the teacher, but above all on the student.

When I was put in tougher conditions at work, I was able to adapt and take advantage of the situation.

In fact, now I don't see hopeless situations in my work, because my brain quickly finds a solution.

In also began to understand office politics very well, many top managers are real snakes (not reptiles, not in this sense) and want to set you up when they seriously messed up, but in such situations my supervisor taught me how to act in such cases.

My country is in the same situation as yours.
Only on the opposite side, the students are complete shit.
They don't respect their mentors, there was an elderly woman in her 70s who was killed by a kid of 13.

HPS Maxine, with all her wisdom, always said she didn't know if someone asked her something that she did not know. I do the same thing when people ask me about things I have never even read about or tried myself. There is no shame in not knowing something, when there are endless topics one might know instead, to varying levels.

þat what þis þread
These aren't even english letters though. Maybe it looks different on your end, but they look like the letter b but with extended line. (I put them in bold for clarity.)

That is way I step back, and let the person or teacher talk about what, needs to be said/ explain what needs to be done or understood. Before I talk and share any ideas or open opinions on the subject. And shut up and move on. And show respect to others on here, the same and take time to look back it and learn.

That reminds me of someone wo went broke with his business (multiple times) and is now coaching others on "how to save their business". There's no self-awareness at all involved with some people...

Being a good Teacher/Mentor is something that has to be learned as well, I think. As I got into my line of work, my superiors were not good at explaining things or often had not much time. So I had to learn much for myself on how to get things done (Which has it's benefits after all).

Now I'm in the position to teach others in my profession and at first I had to understand to not overload the other person with too much information. I tried to "give them everything (information) I didn't have", which was often difficult to absorb for them. So now I had to learn how to teach the knowledge that I gained in an understandable way.
And of course everyone has their own strenghts/weaknesses so it's never the same process with each person.
Also it is often better to let people try for themselves and be a guide/support only if necessary. I understood that lesson better after I got into Spiritual Satanism and read about how our Gods teach us.

In a beautiful way all this gives a new perspective for the (young/new/still learning to be) Teacher, as it brings one to look at the area of knowledge with new eyes, to understand how to teach it best. And I've learned (and still learn so much) new things through this process, just by answering questions on "how" and "why" we do things.
If you build a business and lose it all, then manage to rebuild it bigger than before after this, then albeit take advice from this person.

Also to add

Practice what you preach

Don't always say what you know, but know what you say

Better to not know something than know it in half (it's a Greek proverb that means how dangerous it can be the half knowledge in something)

To be honest, I have always had real visible success in my life when I didn't follow a mentor at all, but took everything into my own hands. I actually realized quite early on that no one could keep me alive for a second. Nor will the other person be able to go to my own death for me. I came into this world alone. I will leave it alone again.

I have only had bad experiences with esoterics and new age people. Most of them were deluding themselves and thought they had found the philosopher's stone when they kept talking about the greatness of "positive thinking". That's all I want to say.
Hail Satan!
Hail Lucifer!
Hail Wotan!

Besides the impressive nature of your comment with which I agree, it is not true that we "are born alone and die alone". That is more loner type of inaccuracy.

One is born with their mother, likely surrounded by at least a few nurses, and parents waiting outside for them. In the worst cases, their mother is there and another woman.

When one dies, if one has had a family especially, they do not die alone, but they can die surrounded by friends, care workers and many other people.

Finally, to not get into too many details, no soul incarnates "Alone". This is true for Spiritual Satanists both when they come and exit the world.

I say this to show you that hyper-individualist mentality in these topics, is not really the whole truth. It's true to some extent, but not to the literal extent.

Freemasons and New-Agers have one thing in common: They are both deluded, and both addicted to money. And when I say addicted, I mean truly addicted.

I was reading a book I was given by a high level New Age professor some days ago [part of business], and I could see he was talking about "The Great Empty" and all these supposedly "Higher spiritual topics". But the moment he saw customers in his shop he was gleeming with happiness to sell them a magic mirror or whatever, like it was the last sale of his life. So much for "Non-Attachment".

It takes a little experience with all of them to truly understand them. Thank the Gods, I joined Spiritual Satanist without having to mind any of these fake "Spiritualists". The Gods helped me directly. That is why I have such passionate and unyielding love for the JoS.

I also agree one of the things that I detest the most for 99% of "Spiritualists" is that they are socially inept, useless, and basically just a half assed curse upon humanity. I have found 99% to be entirely delusional, due to the nature of these practices. All of the path they follow is also anti-thetical to the True Path of Spiritual Satanism and also the same path as illustrated by the Ancients [which I teach here for many years].

Complete unattainment in life and just selling Tarot readings is an indicator that one is useless. No such top spiritualists existed in the past. Most of the most renown personalities of the past, were adepts in at least also one craft, skill, or position of societal responsibility. Being a worthless grifter is not what the Gods want of a soul to become. These people also cannot healthily and in a sane manner approach the spiritual.

One Ancient Greek philosopher said [the name escapes me, probably Epictetus] that if you do not understand the Material Realm, you will not understand the Spiritual Realm. Many think they can start from Spiritual while they hardly know the basics of the material realm. And that is a recipe of disaster as one is essentially importing all the wrong inputs from lack of understanding of the material, into the spiritual.

Example: If one knew you need to exercise for 1 to 5 years to have a decent body, they would not be mailing me on why they are not excessively wealthy after 6 months of dedication [whilst also doing nothing to that end]. But if one understood basic common sense laws before this, that would never need to be explained. A farmer would understand this better also.

That is also why symbolically many of the Mysteries were shown either as fishing or as farming; professions like this, do create a sense of understanding, even if they are simple, as one learns to work with Nature's laws. This of course involves also science, advanced physics etc, all of which are necessary for human mental capacity and perception.

Well, that could be a case of "Learn by my mistakes", so it's not necessarily bad. Filtering is required to see if such individual can help someone. There are cases, where if one does a mistake many times, they learn very well how to instruct others to not do the same mistake.

If they knew what evil this invites on their souls, they would have deserted these odious programs immediately.
a good example for that is the bloody conflicts between the sects of a same religion! and the endless souls that wasted on such fights and disagrees within nations that (supposed) to be following the same god. but it seems like no one have 5 minutes to think.

I was reading a book I was given by a high level New Age professor some days ago [part of business], and I could see he was talking about "The Great Empty" and all these supposedly "Higher spiritual topics". But the moment he saw customers in his shop he was gleeming with happiness to sell them a magic mirror or whatever, like it was the last sale of his life. So much for "Non-Attachment".
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Thank you.

I've seen a lot of people in my life who have "taught" me things just to stroke their egos.
It was unnecessary chatter that was practically a waste of time.

If you build a business and lose it all, then manage to rebuild it bigger than before after this, then albeit take advice from this person.

Well, that could be a case of "Learn by my mistakes", so it's not necessarily bad. Filtering is required to see if such individual can help someone. There are cases, where if one does a mistake many times, they learn very well how to instruct others to not do the same mistake.

Hm, yes after rethinking this from another perspective, I can see that. It made me think of someone else, who'd went through similar things. I always enjoyed listening to them when we met, of course these experiences and the conclusions they got to had to come from somewhere.

Made me reconsider my stance on the first person I mentioned, to think about where he comes from.

Thank you for the input.

Thank you for the sermon HPHC. I believe you were able to get your point across very well. I enjoyed it.
Hail Satan!!!

Thank you, High Priest. As someone who has benefited from excellent mentors during my early SS days and tried to be as good a mentor as possible to my SS Siblings later down the line, this message resonates with me especially much.

I think you mentioned certified astrologers and what not eventually coming to our ecosystem. Can the same thing be said about SS mentors? Perhaps divided up by their levels, proficiency and/or topics they are the most well-versed in (meditation, magick, astrology, maybe even things like herbal medicine - a certain high-profile Brother comes to mind 👀). If verified and legitimate people are authorized to mentor people, it could possibly boost everyone's advancement.

Emotional confidence is one thing, and it's a must to have, but hard earned confidence that is borne out of you overcoming obstacles, is not something you can just fool your mind into getting.
Great sermon HPHC

I'm struggling now 3 years with alcoholism and drug abuse. Last 3 years almost left drugs (in the last years only used few times) but the hardest part is thinking that I can have a drink sometimes. I start to feel overconfidence because I'm drinking little and some day I just go to the bar and en up wasted.

I don't have to tell you I hate alcoholics groups because they seem to have connections with church. But I'm starting to get tired of having no support. So maybe I try this.

Hail Satan!
Hail Valefor!

Sorry, in my last post is a typo, I'm struggling like 10 years now.

I forgot to mention that right now I'm trying to learn how to make tattoos and drawing in general.

I was thinking about make a tattoo (hidden) with the sigil of Valefor to help me healing during this time.

What do you think brothers?

I'm a little bit afraid because I remember reading the Black Book of Satan and it says about worship no other than him (I'm always thinking he is referring to the false gods). But I want your opinion here about the tattoo.

Hail Satan!
Hail Valefor!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back