Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Meme warfare

20220609-150409011.jpg

Ooops...

jdYoeS.jpg

Nimrod33 said:
Xian-Golem.png

SJW-Christian-NPCs.png

I made this above to show the parallels between xians and SJWs.

Slowpoke-Normies.png

If you understand the meme, then you should feel old.

Ancap-Amazon.png

This explains perfectly why Anarcho-Capitalism is bullshit.

Difference-between-conservatives-and-neocon.png

Antifa-and-Conservative-similarities.jpg

We-have-Christian-Nationalism-at-home.png

Edited from another meme posted by danewpath. I wish I could've added more traitors and faux nationalists.

lmao @ the last one

285299311-152494427295932-5376922540728974875-n.jpg

289413901-756267865377867-416922361978506550-n.jpg

Hunter666 said:
Hunter666 said:

And the answer Is... :lol:

jFZoVj.jpg

lol, it's funny but how did you make that gif at the end of the signature :eek: is there a program?

AsraArdwulfLeberecht said:
Hunter666 said:
Hunter666 said:

And the answer Is... :lol:

jFZoVj.jpg

lol, it's funny but how did you make that gif at the end of the signature :eek: is there a program?

Hello!
I found this Die Glocke gif from Google images. If you like it, feel free to download It and my comics as well 👍

Dark humor part 3 🖤

jqGuVf.jpg

Hunter666 said:
Dark humor part 3 🖤

jqGuVf.jpg

And not even the dead one is good enough!
The best jew is the non-existent one :D

Those are the best ever, if only they were all like that... :lol:

Hunter666 said:
Dark humor part 3 🖤

jqGuVf.jpg

How can the humor of this be dark if the eradication of the ones mentioned will bring the light back to the world? 🙃

Very healthly ✍️

jC0wR1.jpg

Hunter666 said:
Hunter666 said:
Dark humor part 3 🖤

jqGuVf.jpg

And not even the dead one is good enough!
The best jew is the non-existent one :D

Those are the best ever, if only they were all like that... :lol:

Worry not Brother we're helping them reach this standard.

CaspianTheDreamer said:
Hunter666 said:
Dark humor part 3 🖤

jqGuVf.jpg

How can the humor of this be dark if the eradication of the ones mentioned will bring the light back to the world? 🙃

I find this meme to be crass and not that amusing. There's much more humor to be had in antisemitism than that... these memes just wont reach outside here or Stormfront is all I'm getting at.

I find this meme to be crass and not that amusing. There's much more humor to be had in antisemitism than that... these memes just wont reach outside here or Stormfront is all I'm getting at.

OY VEY, OY VEY! Some people likes them, not everyone must like them, especially those who believes that my humor towards a poisonous race that must disappear from the face of the universe is "gross". Have fun!

jTeGGj.jpg

Hunter666 said:

OY VEY, OY VEY! Some people likes them, not everyone must like them, especially those who believes that my humor towards a poisonous race that must disappear from the face of the universe is "gross". Have fun!

jTeGGj.jpg

I'm not a Jew you dork and you sound butthurt that someone called you unfunny.

Druas said:
Hunter666 said:

jTeGGj.jpg

:lol: Nobody called you a Jew in first place, learn to see memes for what they are and relax.

Just so there's no harsh feelings I made a meme you can take credit for, as I am very certain it will end the meme war.

POOPBALLS2.png

Hunter666 said:
Druas said:
Hunter666 said:

jTeGGj.jpg

:lol: Nobody called you a Jew in first place, learn to see memes for what they are and relax.

Guys, let's focus on Spiritual Warfare and having fun with these memes chill

Any other point of view, brothers and sisters? Let me know for new memes!

jusq5g.jpg

Every time someone join us:

jA9fGs.jpg

Another metaphor. I almost feel sorry for him..... no, never :lol:

jA9Knn.jpg

Druas said:
Has anyone posted this yet? :mrgreen:
FB-IMG-1656897118877.jpg

No way this is real :lol: :lol: I hope it is

Hunter666 said:

jusq5g.jpg

Yeah, you could make memes with a new format (please keep in mind to do your meditations and warfare regardless) Another format, not only these troopers or what they are? Although I really liked the one with the combustion of jewsus

The Outlaw Torn said:
Hunter666 said:
Every time someone join us:

jA9fGs.jpg
Hey hunter how do you know that that version of mein kampf is the most accurate I thought that the dalton translation

Greetings.
The Mein Kampf you can download from my Signature Is the original because It has been taken from the Joy of Satan Website. The translation was never been touched by Jews scammers and rats. When you download It, you can read It at the start.

Hunter666 said:

jusq5g.jpg

Yeah, you could make memes with a new format (please keep in mind to do your meditations and warfare regardless) Another format, not only these troopers or what they are? Although I really liked the one with the combustion of jewsus

Sure, Im working on It.
I use a lot of these soldiers because they are a kinda of fantasy nazis in my favorite videogame series, It Is called Killzone.
Thank You for all the advices!

Dear SS...

j5qIDJ.png

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back