Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Meditations Question

joepostma

How strict do you need to follow the meditation guidelines, and the imagery?

For example, Technique #1 for beginners says:

1.Inhale slowly through your nose and visualize and focus upon energy being drawn into your base chakra and with the inhale, draw this energy up through all of your chakras to the crown, illuminating each one.

2.Hold for a count of four for new people, for an average, a count of ten and for advanced meditators, however long you feel comfortable. This should be the same count throughout the meditation.

3.Exhale slowly through your nose and visualize and focus upon energy being drawn into your crown chakra and with the exhale, direct this energy back down through all of your chakras to the base, illuminating each one.

However, for some reason I prefer different imagery than this. When I breathe in I feel/sense energy being drawn in through my base chacra and also partially directly into every other chacra (but mostly through the base), and then I sense/feel this energy flowing up into my crown at the end of the inhale and as I hold.

Then when I breathe out, I sense/feel my chacras "spinning up" with the energy but also the energy is flowing down my front and returning to the base.

This is probably a combination of two or more other meditations but I like this one. It is alright?

What would be a good next mediation to practice after I become very familiar with this one, or in combination (directly afterwards) this one?

Thank you all.

It's good to "feel" the energy at first, especially when your new to meditating. And as you advance you will be able to visualize a lot easier. That's how it was for me at least. Feeling the energy is important. And as for what meditation you want to do next. If you haven't already opened your chakras then I would do that. Or do the 6 month training program, it has everything for a beginner. I highly recommend doing it.

Hail Satan

Sent from my iPhone

On Oct 16, 2012, at 2:15 PM, "joepostma" <joepostma@... wrote:

1. Inhale slowly through your nose and visualize and focus upon energy being drawn into your base chakra and with the inhale, draw this energy up through all of your chakras to the crown, illuminating each one.

2. Hold for a count of four for new people, for an average, a count of ten and for advanced meditators, however long you feel comfortable. This should be the same count throughout the meditation.

3. Exhale slowly through your nose and visualize and focus upon energy being drawn into your crown chakra and with the exhale, direct this energy back down through all of your chakras to the base, illuminating each one.

However, for some reason I prefer different imagery than this. When I breathe in I feel/sense energy being drawn in through my base chacra and also partially directly into every other chacra (but mostly through the base), and then I sense/feel this energy flowing up into my crown at the end of the inhale and as I hold.

Then when I breathe out, I sense/feel my chacras "spinning up" with the energy but also the energy is flowing down my front and returning to the base.

This is probably a combination of two or more other meditations but I like this one. It is alright?

What would be a good next mediation to practice after I become very familiar with this one, or in combination (directly afterwards) this one?

Thank you all.

------------------------------------

Yahoo! Groups Links

I have always been able to do this thing inside my head that can make my body tingle. Is this the energy? It is like there is a muscle inside my head, right in the middle, and if I flex it and think about it I can tingle any specific part of my body. Is this the energy we're supposed to be "working with", or what is it? Is this the "energy" I am supposed to get better at creating and amplifying? Is this the energy you program?

I've always been able to do this I just didn't think anything of it. Is this sensation what I'm supposed to be doing? Is this muscle inside my head my third eye? If I flex it too much I can feel it get tired and I also get sleepy too.

Sometimes I flex it and I can't get any "tingly energy" out of it at all. I don't know why that happens sometimes, and other times it is very easy to get the "tingly energy".

If you can answer the above, thanks a lot, because then I at least can connect what it is everybody's talking about when they talk about "energy" or bio-electricity. It's not just imaging energy and feeling nothing, you can actually feel the energy physically and make it tingle parts of your body etc? Should I be envisioning and concentrating on this energy going into my chacras/serpent, etc?

Thanks.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], James Makela <amaracer113@... wrote:

It's good to "feel" the energy at first, especially when your new to meditating. And as you advance you will be able to visualize a lot easier. That's how it was for me at least. Feeling the energy is important. And as for what meditation you want to do next. If you haven't already opened your chakras then I would do that. Or do the 6 month training program, it has everything for a beginner. I highly recommend doing it.

Hail Satan

Sent from my iPhone

On Oct 16, 2012, at 2:15 PM, "joepostma" <joepostma@... wrote:

1. Inhale slowly through your nose and visualize and focus upon energy being drawn into your base chakra and with the inhale, draw this energy up through all of your chakras to the crown, illuminating each one.

2. Hold for a count of four for new people, for an average, a count of ten and for advanced meditators, however long you feel comfortable. This should be the same count throughout the meditation.

3. Exhale slowly through your nose and visualize and focus upon energy being drawn into your crown chakra and with the exhale, direct this energy back down through all of your chakras to the base, illuminating each one.

Thank you all.

------------------------------------

Yahoo! Groups Links

I am studying the JOS intensely and I do have a question about the meditations....There are so many listed it's overwhelming lol, in a good way :) Familiar with many of the methods listed and have worked with them.  What does your daily meditation rituals look like? I start my day with stretching and breathing exercises then move into protection (mostly sun) and chakra/kundilini work then I find guidance as to something else I should do.
    What meditations exactly are considered "power meditations' ? and what are a must do daily meditation?
Thank you! Nina

Hail Satan!
Love our Gods and Goddesses !

Void meditation and kundalini yoga.

On Monday, June 9, 2014 1:02:58 PM, "paranormalseeker@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

I am studying the JOS intensely and I do have a question about the meditations....There are so many listed it's overwhelming lol, in a good way :) Familiar with many of the methods listed and have worked with them.  What does your daily meditation rituals look like? I start my day with stretching and breathing exercises then move into protection (mostly sun) and chakra/kundilini work then I find guidance as to something else I should do.
    What meditations exactly are considered "power meditations' ? and what are a must do daily meditation?
Thank you! Nina

Hail Satan!

This is a great program to start with http://webzoom.freewebs.com/spiritualwa ... Manual.pdf

On Tuesday, June 10, 2014 4:33 PM, "Magus Immortalis magus.immortalis@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

Void meditation and kundalini yoga.

On Monday, June 9, 2014 1:02:58 PM, "paranormalseeker@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

Thank you! Nina

Hail Satan!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back