Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Meditation in water

Kit Morey

<td val[/IMG]
I was curious if anyone had any experience or thoughts on meditating in water or while floating if this is beneficial and if so what meditations or workings this could be paired with? Also if its possible to charge the water you are meditating in? Or maybe I have spent too much time in the bathtub and its getting to my head? Lol
Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android [/TD]

Meditating anywhere comfortable and conducive to relaxation is fine but you need to be careful if you are in cold or hot water as cold water can affect the bowels and uterus in women and overly hot water comes with a more obvious set of problems. of course very advanced meditators dealing with elemental fire should be able to sit in an ice bath and maintain perfect body temperature but I don't recommend trying that!

meditate in water, meditate while walking... meditate on walking... you can meditate if you can meditate. Hail Satan!

On Tuesday, November 12, 2013 2:39 PM, "ivan.folghera@..." <ivan.folghera@... wrote:
  Meditating anywhere comfortable and conducive to relaxation is fine but you need to be careful if you are in cold or hot water as cold water can affect the bowels and uterus in women and overly hot water comes with a more obvious set of problems. of course very advanced meditators dealing with elemental fire should be able to sit in an ice bath and maintain perfect body temperature but I don't recommend trying that!

I suggest you read Frabato's / Franz Barton's "Initiation into Hermetics" as there he explains the uses of water among many things. Basically, cold water has magnetic properties and sitting in flowing water can help to clean ones aura. I explain this to myself that the magnetic water attracts the negative energies and takes it away. And still water can be used in a way to attract positive energy and when you bathe in it you get some benefits. But my knowledge is limit so you better read Frabato's book.

---In [email protected], <darkfury211@... wrote:

meditate in water, meditate while walking... meditate on walking... you can meditate if you can meditate. Hail Satan!

On Tuesday, November 12, 2013 2:39 PM, "ivan.folghera@..." <ivan.folghera@... wrote:

More like the negatively charged electrons in the flowing water repel the negatively charged energy. Like repels like,  different attracts different with charges. 
On 17 Nov 2013, at 17:56, <stiliyanem@... wrote:
  I suggest you read Frabato's / Franz Barton's "Initiation into Hermetics" as there he explains the uses of water among many things. Basically, cold water has magnetic properties and sitting in flowing water can help to clean ones aura. I explain this to myself that the magnetic water attracts the negative energies and takes it away. And still water can be used in a way to attract positive energy and when you bathe in it you get some benefits. But my knowledge is limit so you better read Frabato's book.

---In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], <darkfury211@... wrote:

That would depend on the electric charge of the water in your area. Pure H2O has NO electric charge whatsoever however what comes out of the tap is not ever pure H2O. So it really depends on the ions and cations in the water as to what charge it has.
Moreover the point is moot because Franz Bardon was referring to the etherical element of water which has some but not all the qualities of physical water. Elemental water is the dark, feminine, substantial element that carries with it the negative polar aspect with fire having the positive polar aspect.
Sitting in cold anything water, air what have you can have significant ill health effects. This is because the human body and indeed any warm blooded life relies on heat for basic life processes and the further south of normal core body temperature you go, the worse the effects on your metabolism and the circulation of vital energy and blood. This is why divination by fire is a possibility but divination and transformation by water is not. Water and cold erode and displace. Unless you meditating in cold water to build up extremes of heat in your body it is ill advised from a health perspective. Even invoking significant amounts of elemental water without balancing it with the other three elements can be detrimental to your physical, emotional and spiritual health. No one element can be invoked purely without creating problems excepting pure ether which in itself is made up of the other four anyway, or more accurately is the base substance on which the other four stem from. 
Please note I am not attempting to discourage anyone from trying anything or to instill fear against trying ANY sort of meditation as the goal of Spiritual Satanism is to push the limits of our physical, mental, emotional and spiritual boundaries but instead I aim to provide some voice of common sense and reasoning that you might proceed with some element of caution in doing things that the ancient Chinese system of medicine has recognised as dangerous to health for millenia.

Given that the Chinese Medicinal system evolved side by side the practices of Qi Gong and martial arts, it is only reasonable that many of its principles apply when we are moving and drawing in energy such as the meditations that have developed from other parts of the world.
Hail Satan!

---In [email protected], <saeljasmua@... wrote:

More like the negatively charged electrons in the flowing water repel the negatively charged energy. Like repels like,  different attracts different with charges. 
On 17 Nov 2013, at 17:56, <stiliyanem@... wrote:

---In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], <darkfury211@... wrote:

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back