Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Happy Beltane, Hail Baalzebul!

Fuck I just remembered this, I wish I'd posted it earlier. Happy May!

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-05-03 at 9.42.38 AM.png
    Screenshot 2024-05-03 at 9.42.38 AM.png
    661.8 KB · Views: 108
Beltane is the Satanic New Year, starting on sundown April 30 and lasting to sundown the following day. (For those of you in the southern hemisphere, the end of this month is Halloween/Samhain for you.)

This Pagan holiday is honor of our God Baalzebul. I have had the pleasure of meeting this Great God, and my admiration and respect only increases after each meeting. He is very kind and friendly, but has such strength and a pure love of life. He wants us to live our lives to the fullest, to take opportunities, and to do what we can to reach our potential. He wants us to build true inner strength and learn to take charge of our own lives.

zeus-throne.jpg

As it happens, our current Ritual Schedule concludes on the Eve of Beltane. If you can only do one ritual that day, do Baalzebul’s, in honor of Him. Tune in to Him and His strength.

If any male SS here feel disconnected from their masculinity (many males do these past few decades), Baalzebul’s ritual will help you, and inspire you to become more masculine.

If any female SS here don’t understand what true masculinity is and think of negative connotations, this ritual will help you see how special and important real masculinity is.

I was fortunate enough to have had a strong yet caring father, a true man who made sacrifices in his own life to provide for me. He always took an interest in my hobbies, and exposed me to new hobbies and fun experiences in life. My father went on adventures, and learned much about life. Most people were not as fortunate as I was.

The reason I am mentioning this is because Baalzebul, Zeus, is called the “Great Father” and “Father of Gods and Men”. Those of you who have not had beneficial experiences from your own fathers will benefit from getting to know Baalzebul. Having a strong father figure is imperative for psychological well-being, and building a strong sense of boundaries and self-discipline. So if your own father failed or was absent, you can turn to the Gods, such as Zeus. And for men who want to be a better father to your children, Baalzebul’s influence can guide you.

Interestingly, it is an old custom that a young man should climb a mountain to prove his manhood and strength (both physical and mental strength are required to climb a mountain). One of Baalzebul’s Divine Symbols are mountains and mountaintops.

Zeus in the Orphic mysteries has been constantly revered for his ability with “Thunder”. This thunder is supposed to bring the soul back to life from its passive state of lethargy.”
-From https://satanisgod.org/BeelzebulHC.html

More information on Baalzebul:

Beltane Bonfires & Wells

Beltane is an ancient fertility celebration. Fertility of livestock and crops, but also for couples wanting children.

Beltane is also a time of protection. Bonfires were made, and people would walk between them, and lead their livestock between them, for blessings of protection. (Spiritually, we can do protection spells on this date.)
Thank you Lydia for more ways to celebrate this monumental day to an amazing and awe inspiring god. I was reading this and thinking how my dad wasn’t the best and I am going to do his ritual after this but April 25 I climbed a 3.5 mile mountain and in total hiked 10 + miles and seeing it being written as a test just hit home with me, I felt impowered and confident and latter that night a thunderstorm occurred and the moon made and eye shape with the clouds marking me feel like I did a good job and just filled with love and that I was watched while doing that climb. Anyway just wanted to share a personal note

Hail Baalzebul Hail Satan!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back