Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Magic Working For Sleep (I need help !!)

Academic Scholar

What spells, workings and affirmations should someone use if they want to sleep only one hour every night and have that be enough?

This is where I first got the idea from:

Blitzkreig said:
This brings up the idea of doing some sort of working, likely with the sun or mars, such that your body rests faster and/or does not need as much sleep. Imagine even what 1 or 2 whole hours, let alone 3 or 4, added to your day can do. In most cases, this could be devoted entirely to meditation. Of course this may require a lot of energy for the working, but the end result seems worth it.
Source

Academic Scholar said:
What spells, workings and affirmations should someone use if they want to sleep only one hour every night and have that be enough?

Blitzkreig said:
This brings up the idea of doing some sort of working, likely with the sun or mars, such that your body rests faster and/or does not need as much sleep. Imagine even what 1 or 2 whole hours, let alone 3 or 4, added to your day can do. In most cases, this could be devoted entirely to meditation. Of course this may require a lot of energy for the working, but the end result seems worth it.
Source

Never ever starve yourself of sleep
1 day of lack of sleep = 15 days worth full of junk foods
Whenever I have to get early before my sleep is full
I get gerd and asthma which lasts for an hour at least
And if I continue lacking sleep
I get asthma just before sleep as well

One time I slept for 2 months only 4hrs a night, I think you call it polyphasic sleep. It sucked. I advise against it.

Academic Scholar said:

Blitzkreig said:
Source
You misunderstood his post.

What he said is how much could you do more with a few hours. Not that you could only sleep for 1 or 2 hours.

Sleep is essential for us.

You could benefit from "yoga nidra". Read more: https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?p=254066#p254066

Sleeping less comes by meditating more and increasing bioelectricity, constantly charging yourself.
In the same post you quoted, Blitzkreig stated that:

8 hours of sleep does seem like a long time, but I wouldn't view it as completely unproductive. You are recharging and healing at this time, and therefore it is important for a consistent, long-term effort.

While, of course, if you charge yourself through meditation you wouldn't need that much sleep, and it will come naturally. I can give my own experience as an example here, when I was meditating more than 8 hours per day, I only needed 4-5 hours of sleep, and I was basically waking up in the middle of the night, so to not waste my time I was doing RTRs or something else. Compared to now, when I do meditate only ~3 hours per day (I have to study a lot, don't judge me), I need about 7 hours of sleep.

So the amount of increased bioelectricity plays an essential role here. As well as the energy of the planets. For example the energy of the moon wakes me up in the night sometimes and I cannot sleep anymore, so I only sleep 3 hours in those days and I feel great. Maybe that's also why in what you quoted Blitzkreig said about using planets' energy for decreasing the time our body needs sleep, as it interferes with our natural vibration in the body.

So, in conclusion, if you want to sleep less, meditate more, but any working for that would only cause you harm if you don't take this all gradually and get used to higher levels of vibration in a healthy manner. This will shorten the amount of time you need to sleep, and you'll see this coming naturally, but until then, just enjoy your sleep time.

Academic Scholar said:

Blitzkreig said:
Source

Henu the Great said:

What he said is how much could you do more with a few hours. Not that you could only sleep for 1 or 2 hours.

You could benefit from "yoga nidra". Read more: https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?p=254066#p254066

Ol argedco luciftias said:
You need to sleep. Do not starve yourself from sleep.
Hail goddess diana said:
NinRick said:
One time I slept for 2 months only 4hrs a night, I think you call it polyphasic sleep. It sucked. I advise against it.
GD. said:
Sleeping less comes by meditating more and increasing bioelectricity, constantly charging yourself.
I don’t want to sleep deprive myself, I just want to be able to sleep 1-5 hours every night and have that be enough.

Blitzkrieg explained how workings can make your body rest faster or not need as much sleep, that is the goal I want to accomplish but I don’t know what affirmation to use for it.

Academic Scholar said:
Henu the Great said:

Hail goddess diana said:
NinRick said:
GD. said:
I don’t want to sleep deprive myself, I just want to be able to sleep 1-5 hours every night and have that be enough.

Blitzkrieg explained how workings can make your body rest faster or not need as much sleep, that is the goal I want to accomplish but I don’t know what affirmation to use for it.

Better train to be able to do things, while you are at sleep. No mantra work (needs vibration) but training void, spinning chakras,.. .

Academic Scholar said:
Henu the Great said:

Hail goddess diana said:
NinRick said:
GD. said:

Google for Biphasic and polyphasic sleep.
It works for some people, for me it doesn’t work.
If you couple it with magick it should work for you.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back