Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Lost

[email protected]

I am lost, teared by two relgions.

I don't know who to belive in christiantiy or Satnism since both call each over evil/liers.

The site Joy of Satan makes so many statements yet I can't find such statements anywhere else. What if its wrong I can't tell thats why I'm here.

I need guidence before I make my final desision, more sources if you will that I can not accsess or 'books' that claim the same. If you people can convinse me I will make my desistion and if it ends up that I choose the wrong one I hope the other god forgives me.

Read exposingchristianity.com if you haven't already.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "stephen.paige2@..." <stephen.paige2@... wrote:

I don't know who to belive in christiantiy or Satnism since both call each over evil/liers.

The site Joy of Satan makes so many statements yet I can't find such statements anywhere else. What if its wrong I can't tell thats why I'm here.

I need guidence before I make my final desision, more sources if you will that I can not accsess or 'books' that claim the same. If you people can convinse me I will make my desistion and if it ends up that I choose the wrong one I hope the other god forgives me.

As well as Blackmoon's advice, start doing yoga daily. It helps un-brainwash us. And at the very least, it's healthy to do. So do it for that sake alone, and you'll see more benefits :)

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "stephen.paige2@..." <stephen.paige2@... wrote:

I wish you all the best but you must study. Study, experience, and good sense are what will help you arrive at a decision.

Also - there is no rush to dedicate to Satan. DO NOT RUSH THIS. This is a permanent commitment and you better be damn sure that's what you want.

The christian god, on the other hand, will take you as many times as you want to be taken. His sacraments don't mean shit. Only that you are open to his energy.

This is a war. Each side is opposed to the other. So for either side to say the other is "lying" is only natural. But one of us is wrong. Either we are wrong, or xians are wrong. You have to decide which side you wish to take (or neither if you want to sit on the sidelines) but you have to understand that this is something that requires STUDY.

The enemy (angels) will try to scare you. FEAR is their greatest weapon. We do not fear angels. Often times, they fear us.

Ask yourself this: which god has more followers and more control in the world right now? Do you think the world is in a good place?

www.ExposingChristianity.com.

There are also references on that site.

Also, much of the evil of christianity can be seen in the history of the catholic church. When you have enough knowledge about the history of the church (which is COMMON KNOWLEDGE in Western society at this point - if you look for it), you will know that they are fucked up. To put it lightly.

How many children must be raped? And that's just in the past couple of decades - and that's just what has made the NEWS. There is plenty more that is not revealed to the public.

You have to study, connect the dots, and make your decision based on what YOU find.

Best of luck to you.

HAIL SATAN!!

Why don't you simply try out Satanistic teachings; meditations and such, you will realize which one is for real, and which is fake. Use your head, don't let the name of god think for you and decide for you, you only know what is best for you, do without fear, because fear dooms us to fail.
To: [email protected]
Sent: Monday, July 29, 2013 4:39 AM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Lost

Read exposingchristianity.com if you haven't already.

It is not always the majority that wins. The rest of Satanic websites out there (unless there are affiliated with JoS) are not like what you read in JoS. We have the truth, and everything is from hours of research and/or directly from Lord Satan and the Powers of Hell.We, Spiritual Satanists, are in the minority but are growing rapidly.
www.exposingchristianity.com
Keep reading the JoS and the above website, keep studying. Knowledge is power and dispels fear, confusion, ignorance.There's no hurry to dedicate. Make sure this is absolutely what you want first.Talk to Lord Satan in prayer, just let Him know of your fears, your hopes, your dreams, everything. Be honest with Him though. He's really big on honesty.Here's some sermons you can listen to, either at a library or at an internet cafe, if you don't feel comfortable doing it at home if you live with xians (if you share a common computer.)http://www.youtube.com/user/JoSMinistries

Be sure to clear your history afterwards.Let us know how it goes for you.
Hail Satan!
To: [email protected]
Sent: Sunday, July 28, 2013 10:46:10 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Lost

As well as Blackmoon's advice, start doing yoga daily. It helps un-brainwash us. And at the very least, it's healthy to do. So do it for that sake alone, and you'll see more benefits :)

As I've learnt according to Satanism, if you don't find Satan in this life you might find him in another one after you are re-incarnated - but the wait to be re-incarnated could be a long time; years, decades, or centuries, perhaps.

thanx 
De: Likando Maboshe <likandomaboshe66@...
Para: [email protected]
Enviado: Lunes, 29 de julio, 2013 3:07:13
Asunto: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Lost [1 Attachment]

To this response i a have attached a book called "Acharya The Christ Conspiracy -The Greatest Story Ever Sold" its a good book read it its written by a non-spiritual satanist  

Does anyone know where one could find a pdf of another book by S.Archaya called "Suns of God" ??

It is supposed to be a really great read. I figured I'd ask since the other Archaya book was just posted.

Thanks!

HAIL SATAN!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Gabriel acuna <aueg15@... wrote:

thanx 

[Attachment(s) from Likando Maboshe included below]
To this response i a have attached a book called "Acharya The Christ Conspiracy -The Greatest Story Ever Sold" its a good book read it its written by a non-spiritual satanist  

I looked all over, it's only on the google play store

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!!!!!Heil Mein Fuehrer!!!!!Heil Dietrich Eckart Heil Joseph  GoebblesHAIL AMON RA!!!!!!!!!!HAIL HORUS!!!!!!!!!!and Hail be to The Gods of Duat
Rise up people, and unleash the storm   - Joseph Göebels 
SIEG HEIL!!!!! 
- Mazin    
On 30 Jul 2013, at 07:22 p.m., "hells666steward" <hells666steward@... wrote:
  Does anyone know where one could find a pdf of another book by S.Archaya called "Suns of God" ??

It is supposed to be a really great read. I figured I'd ask since the other Archaya book was just posted.

Thanks!

HAIL SATAN!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Gabriel acuna <aueg15@... wrote:

thanx 

[Attachment(s) from Likando Maboshe included below]

im currently having the same outlook ive been torn between satinism and christianity but with cristianity ive always felt fake there was a inner voice telling me that satan was the right choice and ive always liked the idea of being possesed and having a demon care for me and alot of that stuff but when i commited to satinism i felt whole and its like the clouds parted and enki just been so good to me its hard to figure out what to do im forced to go to church and youth group and in my head it annoyes me to no end how i no the right path and yet im still having douts my addvice just find a satanist in ur town and talk with them thats what im trying to do hope ive helped a tad probeble not owhell hope u find clarity
      HAIL SATAN

------------------------------
On Sun, Jul 28, 2013 5:31 PM PDT stephen.paige2@... wrote:

I need guidence before I make my final desision, more sources if you will that I can not accsess or 'books' that claim the same. If you people can convinse me I will make my desistion and if it ends up  that I choose the wrong one I hope the other god forgives me.

Oh hey Stephen..When I read ur message , I suddenly felt connected to what you are feeling/experiencing right now. I was a Catholic before , but I didnt usually participate in their practices..I have a curiuos mind and the authenticity of the bible is one of my interests.I was researching about Demons when I surprisingly hit the site of JoS (w/c was just last month), I took it as a research first..everything.. I explored JoS..And the articles/documents in there have been a great tool to answer all the questions of my curious mind.And you know what? At first I thought that Satanism was all about deaths , doing evil things something like those..BUT I was wrong.. It is something much deeper, that I haven't learned ( for my 23 yrs.of existence ) from my religion , or even from other religions--- WHICH IS EMPOWERING the HUMAN SOUL..FATHER SATAN doesn't force anyone to come to Him. It's your own decision.. What HE is just asking for each and everyone of us is to HAVE AN OPEN MIND.. Because IT TAKES AN OPEN MIND TO KNOW THE TRUTH AND ACCEPT THE TRUTH.. If you're still looking for answers to satisfy you, it's alright.It takes time.For in the end , you will finally see the truth..I haven't performed my dedication rite YET.. That's why I'm so looking forward to December 23..
HAIL FATHER EA!

I am trying to keep up with the meditations but for me I feel as though there is something blocking me from the knowledge I so seek and need.  I need a proper teacher I do.Is there anywhere in the world I can go and learn the things I need?  A place where it is filled with Satan's glorious presence and His presence.  I hate living in the bible beltHail Father Lucifer

Anywhere in Nature is a good place. In general, you should focus on making your home/room a safe space. Do the banishing ritual, focus on building a strong aura of protection... all those will help.

Basically, either get closer to nature, or create a space like that. Or, maybe take a trip to New Orleans or something? when I lived there as a kid there were several places that felt... interesting. Dangerous, but I was also drawn to them. I was being raised Mormon at the time, so I don't know what that means.

Or, find satanists near you, or convert them. I really don't know if there is a place of just Satanists, but, you might be able to help find/set up a coven.

Welcome da my life. This place where I live is a total fantasy land, under totalitarian control of the kike. I was riding around the city part today, and realized, everyone here is in a fantasy land. NO ONE here realizes what's going on right in front of their faces.

There's even a blatantly obviously located zionist temple in the middle of the city... ... on that one.

I wish there were a place where this foul energy wasn't. Seems like there are NO spiritual satanists here period. It would be nice like it was roughly 2,800 years ago when you could walk into a eastern temple and do such things, and just BE.. Rest assured, we WILL reclaim the earth for Father Satan, and reign as we did side by side with Father Satan, and the other gods/goddesses again.

The best you can do, as I do too, is just ignore it. It's pretty creepy to see people walking around like zombies with smiles on isn't it?

I honestly don't know if I'm posting this in the right area or what. I don't even know what I'm expecting by even making a post. Growing up in a religious family I never really took on to their practices or beliefs I was...apathetic? I am unsure of the word that describes my feelings toward it. I've never been "religious" until recently. I started studying with Jehovah Witnesses and they taught me some stuff and its like... I'm even more confused than before. I'm just a human looking for answers and guidance without being looped around toyed with. I'm sick of being toyed with when all i want is to understand what the hell is in this world and what we are truly meant to do. Apparently that's WAY to much to ask for. I'm interested in Satanism...why? I'm not really sure its like...something calling to me to want to find out more, its more than just mere curiostiy. But then again I said the same when it came to the witness. I suppose its my thirst for the truth and desperation for knowledge that can benefit me and not this shit society tries to shove down our throats. I dunno...I'm just lost.

JEWhova's witnesses are an insane death cult that is entirely comprised of lunatics who often end up in mental asylums for "predicting the apocalypse"Christianity was invented by jews to enslave gentiles and was founded on genocide and terrorism.
Study the inquisition, the dark ages, the witch hunts and the crusades and how they match the bible to the letter and you will easily see christianity is pure fucking jewish evil!
http://see_the_truth.webs.com/

Read this and see for yourself the truth of this demented jew cult and how it nothing but lies and bullshit invented by jews to enslave us.
HAIL SATAN!

On Wednesday, February 24, 2016 7:50 PM, "toyas2015@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

I honestly don't know if I'm posting this in the right area or what. I don't even know what I'm expecting by even making a post. Growing up in a religious family I never really took on to their practices or beliefs I was...apathetic? I am unsure of the word that describes my feelings toward it. I've never been "religious" until recently. I started studying with Jehovah Witnesses and they taught me some stuff and its like... I'm even more confused than before. I'm just a human looking for answers and guidance without being looped around toyed with. I'm sick of being toyed with when all i want is to understand what the hell is in this world and what we are truly meant to do. Apparently that's WAY to much to ask for. I'm interested in Satanism...why? I'm not really sure its like...something calling to me to want to find out more, its more than just mere curiostiy. But then again I said the same when it came to the witness. I suppose its my thirst for the truth and desperation for knowledge that can benefit me and not this shit society tries to shove down our throats. I dunno...I'm just lost.

Being lost is a common feeling when you discover the Truth, or at least when you acknowledge that the "world" alsways lied to you. Many of us have been indoctrinated with xian filth before coming to Satan, and had to deprogram their mind, this might also be your case as Jehowa Witnesses are craxy people and very very negative, and they use a lot of coercitive techniques (both phisical and psycological) to force you to follow them. To be avoided in any way!! I really suggest you to read all the JoyofSatan.org website, even more than once, to deprogram you and face the Truth without that inner feeling that tries to lead you away ... if you have it.   Sent: Thursday, February 25, 2016 at 3:50 AM
To: [email protected]
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Lost     I honestly don't know if I'm posting this in the right area or what. I don't even know what I'm expecting by even making a post. Growing up in a religious family I never really took on to their practices or beliefs I was...apathetic? I am unsure of the word that describes my feelings toward it. I've never been "religious" until recently. I started studying with Jehovah Witnesses and they taught me some stuff and its like... I'm even more confused than before. I'm just a human looking for answers and guidance without being looped around toyed with. I'm sick of being toyed with when all i want is to understand what the hell is in this world and what we are truly meant to do. Apparently that's WAY to much to ask for. I'm interested in Satanism...why? I'm not really sure its like...something calling to me to want to find out more, its more than just mere curiostiy. But then again I said the same when it came to the witness. I suppose its my thirst for the truth and desperation for knowledge that can benefit me and not this shit society tries to shove down our throats. I dunno...I'm just lost.  

If you are searching for the truth, the closest you will come to it is on the Joy of Satan website.
Hail Satan!

Sims

--------------------------------------------
On Wed, 2/24/16, toyas2015@... [JoyofSatan666] <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:

Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Lost
To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Date: Wednesday, February 24, 2016, 7:50 PM

I honestly don't know if I'm

posting this in the right area or what. I don't even
know what I'm expecting by even making a post. Growing
up in a religious family I never really took on to their
practices or beliefs I was...apathetic? I am unsure of the
word that describes my feelings toward it. I've never
been "religious" until recently. I started
studying with Jehovah Witnesses and they taught me some
stuff and its like... I'm even more confused than
before. I'm just a human looking for answers and
guidance without being looped around toyed with. I'm
sick of being toyed with when all i want is to understand
what the hell is in this world and what we are truly meant
to do. Apparently that's WAY to much to ask for. I'm
interested in Satanism...why? I'm not really sure its
like...something calling to me to want to find out more, its
more than just mere curiostiy. But then again I said the
same when it came to the witness. I suppose its my thirst
for the truth and desperation for knowledge that can benefit
me and not this shit society tries to shove down our
throats. I dunno...I'm just lost.

#yiv6043898360 #yiv6043898360 --
#yiv6043898360ygrp-mkp {
border:1px solid #d8d8d8;font-family:Arial;margin:10px
0;padding:0 10px;}

#yiv6043898360 #yiv6043898360ygrp-mkp hr {
border:1px solid #d8d8d8;}

#yiv6043898360 #yiv6043898360ygrp-mkp #yiv6043898360hd {
color:#628c2a;font-size:85%;font-weight:700;line-height:122%;margin:10px
0;}

#yiv6043898360 #yiv6043898360ygrp-mkp #yiv6043898360ads {
margin-bottom:10px;}

#yiv6043898360 #yiv6043898360ygrp-mkp .yiv6043898360ad {
padding:0 0;}

#yiv6043898360 #yiv6043898360ygrp-mkp .yiv6043898360ad p {
margin:0;}

#yiv6043898360 #yiv6043898360ygrp-mkp .yiv6043898360ad a {
color:#0000ff;text-decoration:none;}
#yiv6043898360 #yiv6043898360ygrp-sponsor
#yiv6043898360ygrp-lc {
font-family:Arial;}

#yiv6043898360ygrp-lc #yiv6043898360hd {
margin:10px
0px;font-weight:700;font-size:78%;line-height:122%;}

#yiv6043898360ygrp-lc .yiv6043898360ad {
margin-bottom:10px;padding:0 0;}

#yiv6043898360 #yiv6043898360actions {
font-family:Verdana;font-size:11px;padding:10px 0;}

#yiv6043898360 #yiv6043898360activity {
background-color:#e0ecee;float:left;font-family:Verdana;font-size:10px;padding:10px;}

#yiv6043898360 #yiv6043898360activity span {
font-weight:700;}

#yiv6043898360 #yiv6043898360activity span:first-child {
text-transform:uppercase;}

#yiv6043898360 #yiv6043898360activity span a {
color:#5085b6;text-decoration:none;}

#yiv6043898360 #yiv6043898360activity span span {
color:#ff7900;}

#yiv6043898360 #yiv6043898360activity span
.yiv6043898360underline {
text-decoration:underline;}

#yiv6043898360 .yiv6043898360attach {
clear:both;display:table;font-family:Arial;font-size:12px;padding:10px
0;width:400px;}

#yiv6043898360 .yiv6043898360attach div a {
text-decoration:none;}

#yiv6043898360 .yiv6043898360attach img {
border:none;padding-right:5px;}

#yiv6043898360 .yiv6043898360attach label {
display:block;margin-bottom:5px;}

#yiv6043898360 .yiv6043898360attach label a {

#yiv6043898360 blockquote {
margin:0 0 0 4px;}

#yiv6043898360 .yiv6043898360bold {
font-family:Arial;font-size:13px;font-weight:700;}

#yiv6043898360 .yiv6043898360bold a {

#yiv6043898360 dd.yiv6043898360last p a {
font-family:Verdana;font-weight:700;}

#yiv6043898360 dd.yiv6043898360last p span {
margin-right:10px;font-family:Verdana;font-weight:700;}

#yiv6043898360 dd.yiv6043898360last p
span.yiv6043898360yshortcuts {
margin-right:0;}

#yiv6043898360 div.yiv6043898360attach-table div div a {

#yiv6043898360 div.yiv6043898360attach-table {
width:400px;}

#yiv6043898360 div.yiv6043898360file-title a, #yiv6043898360
div.yiv6043898360file-title a:active, #yiv6043898360
div.yiv6043898360file-title a:hover, #yiv6043898360
div.yiv6043898360file-title a:visited {

#yiv6043898360 div.yiv6043898360photo-title a,
#yiv6043898360 div.yiv6043898360photo-title a:active,
#yiv6043898360 div.yiv6043898360photo-title a:hover,
#yiv6043898360 div.yiv6043898360photo-title a:visited {

#yiv6043898360 div#yiv6043898360ygrp-mlmsg
#yiv6043898360ygrp-msg p a span.yiv6043898360yshortcuts {
font-family:Verdana;font-size:10px;font-weight:normal;}

#yiv6043898360 .yiv6043898360green {
color:#628c2a;}

#yiv6043898360 .yiv6043898360MsoNormal {
margin:0 0 0 0;}

#yiv6043898360 o {
font-size:0;}

#yiv6043898360 #yiv6043898360photos div {
float:left;width:72px;}

#yiv6043898360 #yiv6043898360photos div div {
border:1px solid
#666666;height:62px;overflow:hidden;width:62px;}

#yiv6043898360 #yiv6043898360photos div label {
color:#666666;font-size:10px;overflow:hidden;text-align:center;white-space:nowrap;width:64px;}

#yiv6043898360 #yiv6043898360reco-category {
font-size:77%;}

#yiv6043898360 #yiv6043898360reco-desc {

#yiv6043898360 .yiv6043898360replbq {
margin:4px;}

#yiv6043898360 #yiv6043898360ygrp-actbar div a:first-child {
margin-right:2px;padding-right:5px;}

#yiv6043898360 #yiv6043898360ygrp-mlmsg {
font-size:13px;font-family:Arial, helvetica, clean,

sans-serif;}

#yiv6043898360 #yiv6043898360ygrp-mlmsg table {
font-size:inherit;font:100%;}

#yiv6043898360 #yiv6043898360ygrp-mlmsg select,
#yiv6043898360 input, #yiv6043898360 textarea {
font:99% Arial, Helvetica, clean, sans-serif;}

#yiv6043898360 #yiv6043898360ygrp-mlmsg pre, #yiv6043898360
code {
font:115% monospace;}

#yiv6043898360 #yiv6043898360ygrp-mlmsg * {
line-height:1.22em;}

#yiv6043898360 #yiv6043898360ygrp-mlmsg #yiv6043898360logo {
padding-bottom:10px;}

#yiv6043898360 #yiv6043898360ygrp-msg p a {
font-family:Verdana;}

#yiv6043898360 #yiv6043898360ygrp-msg
p#yiv6043898360attach-count span {
color:#1E66AE;font-weight:700;}

#yiv6043898360 #yiv6043898360ygrp-reco
#yiv6043898360reco-head {
color:#ff7900;font-weight:700;}

#yiv6043898360 #yiv6043898360ygrp-reco {
margin-bottom:20px;padding:0px;}

#yiv6043898360 #yiv6043898360ygrp-sponsor #yiv6043898360ov
li a {
font-size:130%;text-decoration:none;}

li {
font-size:77%;list-style-type:square;padding:6px 0;}

ul {
margin:0;padding:0 0 0 8px;}

#yiv6043898360 #yiv6043898360ygrp-text {
font-family:Georgia;}

#yiv6043898360 #yiv6043898360ygrp-text p {
margin:0 0 1em 0;}

#yiv6043898360 #yiv6043898360ygrp-text tt {
font-size:120%;}

#yiv6043898360 #yiv6043898360ygrp-vital ul li:last-child {
border-right:none !important;
}
#yiv6043898360

I feel lost, it's as if there is a path that I am supposed to walk and yet I don't know where it lies. I fell in love with a girl who dedicated herself to Satan after I showed her the truth on our website. But I still feel hollow. I feel purposeless.

Hail Lucifer forever
Sent from my iPhone

I had the same feel before and a while after I found and dedicated myself to satan. This feel usually is an aftereffect of heavy influence from greys/enemy thoughtforms (atleast in my case it was). Before I found to satan, someone could have come to me with a gun and said he would shoot me -- I wouldnt have given a fuck, cuz I felt purposeless anyways. In my case, it helped to set a "goal". I have set the goal to me, that, by the age of 25 (I am 16 now), I would have advanced myself so much spiritually that I would be able to do the magnum opus. If you don't know what to do with your day, read the joy of satan website -- including the sermons in the archive. Or do RTR's, then you know that you play a heavy role in saving the world. Also, meditate twice every day. I would suggest you that you clean your aura twice daily and same with the aura of protection. This strengthens your aura and makes the hollow feeling go away. Atleast thats what it did in my case.I hope you will find a purpose to live again, so that we can all be happy under satan and side by side with the gods, after we won the war.

HAIL SATAN!! 

"Peter peter.t1990@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] schrieb am 9:41 Mittwoch, 27.Juli 2016:

I feel lost, it's as if there is a path that I am supposed to walk and yet I don't know where it lies. I fell in love with a girl who dedicated herself to Satan after I showed her the truth on our website. But I still feel hollow. I feel purposeless.

Hail Lucifer forever
Sent from my iPhone

You need to meditate every day. Daily meditation raises your bioelectricity and that banishes depression and heals you from the inside out. A good place to start with meditation is the 40 Day Self Empowerment Program available in Satan's Library. Some links in the 40 Day Self Empowerment Program PDF are broken. PDF copies of the hatha and kundalini yoga routines from the broken links are in Satan's Library.

Satan’s Library
http://dawn666blacksun.angelfire.com/Sa ... brary.html
In addition to daily meditation, clean your aura and build an aura of protection daily. A clean aura naturally repels negative energy, banishes depression, and prevents disease from manifesting. A dirty aura will cause bad luck, negative thoughts, financial hardship, problems with meditation, and other issues. A strong aura of protection will guard you against bad luck, accidents, psychic or physical attack, horrible people, and other misfortune.   How to Clean Your Aura http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... aning.html   Aura of Protection http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... ction.html   Meditation for Protection http://josministries.prophpbb.com/topic10007.html   You can also absorb energy from the sun or visualize yourself in a golden aura and affirm 108 times “I am always safe, secure, protected, and healthy in every way,”. The protection working can be done multiple times a day.
And, participate in our reverse torah rituals. We are in a war here and need to do what we can for our creator, Satan.
  Reverse Torah Rituals http://www.angelfire.com/wizard/pixie66 ... ituals.htm

I need guidance i need to know what seems to be going on if i am being attacked by the enemy  i am filled with paranoia  and anxiety attacks i cannot meditate cannot sleep properly ive turned to father but i know due to my lack in practice i am not able to reach to him for guidance since my aura is clouded and my judgement is  that of a pathetic sheep , knowledge and power is out of my grasp i can feel it slipping  every week. I used to be  quite attained to power, meditations and my chakras were on the bring of open  but something happen and i dont know what now i feel like a helpless   pathetic waste of flesh  that cannot , change his  future  i feel caged and  locked up  if i can say that much  i even fear death   i dont bother trying to astral into my save haven (temple) as i dont know what waits there for me and if  i am even strong enough to keep that place safe soothing has a hold on me and i dont know what  Please   brothers and sisters this is my last bastion of  hope if i fail here  i dont know how much worse it will get, visualisation has gone out the window i cant seem to focus  to  feel or see   aura or color  

Have you tried doing 108x auryae for aura cleaning and protection? Also talk to Satan. Even if you can not hear him he can hear you.

From what it sounds like, if you are really a dedicated SS, is that there is an errant thought form attached to you. A *gift* from the kiki joo pigs. 
Errant Thoughtforms [/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE] [/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD] [/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE] [/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]
If you are not dedicated to Satan then I'd advise to do this first. Dedication, as shown on jos will put you into Satan's protection. 
How to Dedicate You Soul to Satan [/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE] [/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD] [/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE] [/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]
There is no other place safer, more loving and freer than within Satan's family! 
Last thing to do, start on the 40 day meditation program. Even if you've done this before. You're starting over now. 
Hell's Army 666 [/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE] [/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD] [/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE] [/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]
But the very first thing I would do is to get some of your favorite tunes, your earphones, and head outside to the sun! Soak up the music. Concentrate on it. Feel the sun. Concentrate on the suns energy filling you. 
Hail SatanHail Lilith
Dehna

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android
On Mon, Jan 23, 2017 at 3:50 AM, alavarious@... [JoyofSatan666]<[email protected] wrote:   I need guidance i need to know what seems to be going on if i am being attacked by the enemy  i am filled with paranoia  and anxiety attacks i cannot meditate cannot sleep properly ive turned to father but i know due to my lack in practice i am not able to reach to him for guidance since my aura is clouded and my judgement is  that of a pathetic sheep , knowledge and power is out of my grasp i can feel it slipping  every week. I used to be  quite attained to power, meditations and my chakras were on the bring of open  but something happen and i dont know what now i feel like a helpless   pathetic waste of flesh  that cannot , change his  future  i feel caged and  locked up  if i can say that much  i even fear death   i dont bother trying to astral into my save haven (temple) as i dont know what waits there for me and if  i am even strong enough to keep that place safe soothing has a hold on me and i dont know what  Please   brothers and sisters this is my last bastion of  hope if i fail here  i dont know how much worse it will get, visualisation has gone out the window i cant seem to focus  to  feel or see   aura or color  

CLEARLY YOU ARE LETTING THIS HAPPEN. You are doing this to yourself, no one else is, human or spirit.
Put your fears aside and focus. It's all a matter of willpower.

Hail Father Satan/Lucifer

Sims

On Mon, 1/23/17, alavarious@... [JoyofSatan666] <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:

Date: Monday, January 23, 2017, 12:50 AM

I need guidance i need to know what seems to
be going on if i am being attacked by the enemy  i am
filled with paranoia  and anxiety attacks i cannot meditate
cannot sleep properly ive turned to father but i know due to
my lack in practice i am not able to reach to him for
guidance since my aura is clouded and my judgement is  that
of a pathetic sheep , knowledge and power is out of my grasp
i can feel it slipping  every week. I used to be  quite
attained to power, meditations and my chakras were on the
bring of open  but something happen and i dont know what
now i feel like a helpless   pathetic waste of flesh  that
cannot , change his  future  i feel caged and  locked up
 if i can say that much  i even fear death   i dont
bother trying to astral into my save haven (temple) as i
dont know what waits there for me and if  i am even strong
enough to keep that place safe soothing has a hold on me and
i dont know what  Please   brothers and sisters this is my
last bastion of  hope if i fail here  i dont know how much
worse it will get, visualisation has gone out the window i
cant seem to focus  to  feel or see   aura or color

#yiv5761559346 #yiv5761559346 --
#yiv5761559346ygrp-mkp {

#yiv5761559346 #yiv5761559346ygrp-mkp hr {

#yiv5761559346 #yiv5761559346ygrp-mkp #yiv5761559346hd {
0;}

#yiv5761559346 #yiv5761559346ygrp-mkp #yiv5761559346ads {

#yiv5761559346 #yiv5761559346ygrp-mkp .yiv5761559346ad {

#yiv5761559346 #yiv5761559346ygrp-mkp .yiv5761559346ad p {

#yiv5761559346 #yiv5761559346ygrp-mkp .yiv5761559346ad a {
#yiv5761559346 #yiv5761559346ygrp-sponsor
#yiv5761559346ygrp-lc {

#yiv5761559346ygrp-lc #yiv5761559346hd {

#yiv5761559346ygrp-lc .yiv5761559346ad {

#yiv5761559346 #yiv5761559346actions {

#yiv5761559346 #yiv5761559346activity {
background-color:#e0ecee;float:left;font-family:Verdana;font-size:10px;padding:10px;}

#yiv5761559346 #yiv5761559346activity span {

#yiv5761559346 #yiv5761559346activity span:first-child {

#yiv5761559346 #yiv5761559346activity span a {

#yiv5761559346 #yiv5761559346activity span span {

#yiv5761559346 #yiv5761559346activity span
.yiv5761559346underline {

#yiv5761559346 .yiv5761559346attach {

#yiv5761559346 .yiv5761559346attach div a {

#yiv5761559346 .yiv5761559346attach img {

#yiv5761559346 .yiv5761559346attach label {

#yiv5761559346 .yiv5761559346attach label a {

#yiv5761559346 blockquote {

#yiv5761559346 .yiv5761559346bold {

#yiv5761559346 .yiv5761559346bold a {

#yiv5761559346 dd.yiv5761559346last p a {

#yiv5761559346 dd.yiv5761559346last p span {

#yiv5761559346 dd.yiv5761559346last p
span.yiv5761559346yshortcuts {

#yiv5761559346 div.yiv5761559346attach-table div div a {

#yiv5761559346 div.yiv5761559346attach-table {

#yiv5761559346 div.yiv5761559346file-title a, #yiv5761559346
div.yiv5761559346file-title a:active, #yiv5761559346
div.yiv5761559346file-title a:hover, #yiv5761559346
div.yiv5761559346file-title a:visited {

#yiv5761559346 div.yiv5761559346photo-title a,
#yiv5761559346 div.yiv5761559346photo-title a:active,
#yiv5761559346 div.yiv5761559346photo-title a:hover,
#yiv5761559346 div.yiv5761559346photo-title a:visited {

#yiv5761559346 div#yiv5761559346ygrp-mlmsg
#yiv5761559346ygrp-msg p a span.yiv5761559346yshortcuts {

#yiv5761559346 .yiv5761559346green {

#yiv5761559346 .yiv5761559346MsoNormal {

#yiv5761559346 o {

#yiv5761559346 #yiv5761559346photos div {

#yiv5761559346 #yiv5761559346photos div div {

#yiv5761559346 #yiv5761559346photos div label {
color:#666666;font-size:10px;overflow:hidden;text-align:center;white-space:nowrap;width:64px;}

#yiv5761559346 #yiv5761559346reco-category {

#yiv5761559346 #yiv5761559346reco-desc {

#yiv5761559346 .yiv5761559346replbq {

#yiv5761559346 #yiv5761559346ygrp-actbar div a:first-child {

#yiv5761559346 #yiv5761559346ygrp-mlmsg {
sans-serif;}

#yiv5761559346 #yiv5761559346ygrp-mlmsg table {

#yiv5761559346 #yiv5761559346ygrp-mlmsg select,
#yiv5761559346 input, #yiv5761559346 textarea {

#yiv5761559346 #yiv5761559346ygrp-mlmsg pre, #yiv5761559346
code {

#yiv5761559346 #yiv5761559346ygrp-mlmsg * {

#yiv5761559346 #yiv5761559346ygrp-mlmsg #yiv5761559346logo {

#yiv5761559346 #yiv5761559346ygrp-msg p a {

#yiv5761559346 #yiv5761559346ygrp-msg
p#yiv5761559346attach-count span {

#yiv5761559346 #yiv5761559346ygrp-reco
#yiv5761559346reco-head {

#yiv5761559346 #yiv5761559346ygrp-reco {

#yiv5761559346 #yiv5761559346ygrp-sponsor #yiv5761559346ov
li a {

li {

ul {

#yiv5761559346 #yiv5761559346ygrp-text {

#yiv5761559346 #yiv5761559346ygrp-text p {

#yiv5761559346 #yiv5761559346ygrp-text tt {

#yiv5761559346 #yiv5761559346ygrp-vital ul li:last-child {
}
#yiv5761559346

Thank you to all of you   for the advise and the support  i will  use all the advise i can and restart the 40 day program once again 
<tr class="y[/IMG]<td class="y[/IMG]
@'denadehna@... : the dedication was done to father almost 9 years ago   that was a really great period of time as  development spiritually was quick and  went well  but  as stated in my opening  conversation somthing  went wrong completely where i dont know but i will restart the 40 day program and will work from there. I have cleaned my aura  and i have severed the connections from any and all entities/persons   now the restart is  upon me ,

In Nomine Dei Nostri Satanas Luciferi Esxcelsi
[/TD][/TR]

Glad to hear! 
We are here if you need us. Don't forget the jos [ www.joyofsatan.org] website.  Lots of great  info.
Hail SatanHail Lilith
Dehna

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android
On Thu, Jan 26, 2017 at 6:11 PM, Dean van Der Merwe alavarious@... [JoyofSatan666]<[email protected] wrote:   Thank you to all of you   for the advise and the support  i will  use all the advise i can and restart the 40 day program once again 
<tr class="y[/IMG]<td colspan="1" rowspan="1" class="y[/IMG]
<td colspan="1" rowspan="1">@'<a rel="nofollow" shape="rect">denadehna@... : the dedication was done to father almost 9 years ago   that was a really great period of time as  development spiritually was quick and  went well  but  as stated in my opening  conversation somthing  went wrong completely where i dont know but i will restart the 40 day program and will work from there. I have cleaned my aura  and i have severed the connections from any and all entities/persons   now the restart is  upon me ,

In Nomine Dei Nostri Satanas Luciferi Esxcelsi
[/TD]
[/TD][/TR]

Hey

Im 21 and ive been a satanist for 5 years now and im looking for some help as to what our fathers Satan wants me to do. everything i have tried i have self sabotaged it and i dont know what to do. any ideas

Hail Satan

Talk to Satan, ask for guidance. Start doing 40 day meditations program. start doing aura healing and protecion. Just star little step by step. Imagine that you are Satanist not 5 years, but only few weeks and you started working as new here.
-Todyy666

On Tuesday, April 18, 2017 11:47 PM, "m.ruskin@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

Hey

Im 21 and ive been a satanist for 5 years now and im looking for some help as to what our fathers Satan wants me to do. everything i have tried i have self sabotaged it and i dont know what to do. any ideas

Hail Satan

I am out of my place and time. Although it feels like ive been here before, but with a different purpose at the end. Im tired of following the norm. Wasting away knowing theres a greater reason for us all. I want to know how you guys have been feeling after starting this path

I am lost and confused. I feel as though i am from another reality with something bigger than myself, at times bigger than the world. Its like im in someone elses body standing by for a signal thatll never get here. Ive been in this place and time before, but its different for some reason. I came here today because you guys provide more than most. In terms of truth and comfort. I dont know what im looking for exactly and the question "who am i" is too impossible. The path you follow now; have you found it to be, i guess more fulfilling, than those you followed before?

It was lonely in the beginning, because I knew no other Spiritual Satanists. But I found some and I am still good friends with one guy. He's my bestie :3
I am thankful for the JoS groups and forums. But as I opened up, became more aware, noticed "coincidences" and had contact with my guardian Demons, it became far less lonely. 
Before I became a Spiritual Satanist, I was just floating like a boat with no sail, on an ocean with no shore. I was going nowhere and had no real goals in life. I didn't look to improve upon myself spiritually, because I didn't know such a thing was possible until I dedicated to Satan and started studying and following the posts in the groups. The Gods of Hell guided me and I took notice and did the studying and the meditations. I have evolved more than I could ever imagine.
That's just my story in a nutshell, since you asked how it was like for those of us starting on the path.
Just staying on the path, and keeping focused and disciplined helps a lot. So does building a strong relationship with Satan and your Guardian Demon/ess. 

On Thursday, April 20, 2017 2:28 PM, "rudford78@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

I am out of my place and time. Although it feels like ive been here before, but with a different purpose at the end. Im tired of following the norm. Wasting away knowing theres a greater reason for us all. I want to know how you guys have been feeling after starting this path

It's the path of truth!
Satan means truth in Sanskrit.
Hail Satan!
Sims

On Wed, 4/19/17, rudford78@... [JoyofSatan666] <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:

Date: Wednesday, April 19, 2017, 2:20 PM

I am lost and confused. I feel as though i am from
another reality with something bigger than myself, at times
bigger than the world. Its like im in someone elses body
standing by for a signal thatll never get here. Ive been in
this place and time before, but its different for some
reason. I came here today because you guys provide more than
most. In terms of truth and comfort. I dont know what im
looking for exactly and the question "who am i" is
too impossible. The path you follow now; have you found it
to be, i guess more fulfilling, than those you followed
before?

#yiv7391166479 #yiv7391166479 --
#yiv7391166479ygrp-mkp {

#yiv7391166479 #yiv7391166479ygrp-mkp hr {

#yiv7391166479 #yiv7391166479ygrp-mkp #yiv7391166479hd {
0;}

#yiv7391166479 #yiv7391166479ygrp-mkp #yiv7391166479ads {

#yiv7391166479 #yiv7391166479ygrp-mkp .yiv7391166479ad {

#yiv7391166479 #yiv7391166479ygrp-mkp .yiv7391166479ad p {

#yiv7391166479 #yiv7391166479ygrp-mkp .yiv7391166479ad a {
#yiv7391166479 #yiv7391166479ygrp-sponsor
#yiv7391166479ygrp-lc {

#yiv7391166479ygrp-lc #yiv7391166479hd {

#yiv7391166479ygrp-lc .yiv7391166479ad {

#yiv7391166479 #yiv7391166479actions {

#yiv7391166479 #yiv7391166479activity {

#yiv7391166479 #yiv7391166479activity span {

#yiv7391166479 #yiv7391166479activity span:first-child {

#yiv7391166479 #yiv7391166479activity span a {

#yiv7391166479 #yiv7391166479activity span span {

#yiv7391166479 #yiv7391166479activity span
.yiv7391166479underline {

#yiv7391166479 .yiv7391166479attach {

#yiv7391166479 .yiv7391166479attach div a {

#yiv7391166479 .yiv7391166479attach img {

#yiv7391166479 .yiv7391166479attach label {

#yiv7391166479 .yiv7391166479attach label a {

#yiv7391166479 blockquote {

#yiv7391166479 .yiv7391166479bold {

#yiv7391166479 .yiv7391166479bold a {

#yiv7391166479 dd.yiv7391166479last p a {

#yiv7391166479 dd.yiv7391166479last p span {

#yiv7391166479 dd.yiv7391166479last p
span.yiv7391166479yshortcuts {

#yiv7391166479 div.yiv7391166479attach-table div div a {

#yiv7391166479 div.yiv7391166479attach-table {

#yiv7391166479 div.yiv7391166479file-title a, #yiv7391166479
div.yiv7391166479file-title a:active, #yiv7391166479
div.yiv7391166479file-title a:hover, #yiv7391166479
div.yiv7391166479file-title a:visited {

#yiv7391166479 div.yiv7391166479photo-title a,
#yiv7391166479 div.yiv7391166479photo-title a:active,
#yiv7391166479 div.yiv7391166479photo-title a:hover,
#yiv7391166479 div.yiv7391166479photo-title a:visited {

#yiv7391166479 div#yiv7391166479ygrp-mlmsg
#yiv7391166479ygrp-msg p a span.yiv7391166479yshortcuts {

#yiv7391166479 .yiv7391166479green {

#yiv7391166479 .yiv7391166479MsoNormal {

#yiv7391166479 o {

#yiv7391166479 #yiv7391166479photos div {

#yiv7391166479 #yiv7391166479photos div div {

#yiv7391166479 #yiv7391166479photos div label {

#yiv7391166479 #yiv7391166479reco-category {

#yiv7391166479 #yiv7391166479reco-desc {

#yiv7391166479 .yiv7391166479replbq {

#yiv7391166479 #yiv7391166479ygrp-actbar div a:first-child {

#yiv7391166479 #yiv7391166479ygrp-mlmsg {
sans-serif;}

#yiv7391166479 #yiv7391166479ygrp-mlmsg table {

#yiv7391166479 #yiv7391166479ygrp-mlmsg select,
#yiv7391166479 input, #yiv7391166479 textarea {

#yiv7391166479 #yiv7391166479ygrp-mlmsg pre, #yiv7391166479
code {

#yiv7391166479 #yiv7391166479ygrp-mlmsg * {

#yiv7391166479 #yiv7391166479ygrp-mlmsg #yiv7391166479logo {

#yiv7391166479 #yiv7391166479ygrp-msg p a {

#yiv7391166479 #yiv7391166479ygrp-msg
p#yiv7391166479attach-count span {

#yiv7391166479 #yiv7391166479ygrp-reco
#yiv7391166479reco-head {

#yiv7391166479 #yiv7391166479ygrp-reco {

#yiv7391166479 #yiv7391166479ygrp-sponsor #yiv7391166479ov
li a {

li {

ul {

#yiv7391166479 #yiv7391166479ygrp-text {

#yiv7391166479 #yiv7391166479ygrp-text p {

#yiv7391166479 #yiv7391166479ygrp-text tt {

#yiv7391166479 #yiv7391166479ygrp-vital ul li:last-child {
}
#yiv7391166479

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back