Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Looking for one of the Goddesses of the Moon

outtofindthetruth

Hello everyone!

I'm new here and have been led up to this group's site throughout my researches. I am currently looking for the Goddess Selene (Greek Goddess of the Moon; has a Roman counterpart called the Goddess Luna) and was wondering who she is amongst the Egyptian Gods (if she is among them) and if she is one of Satan's Demons(?), since I have not found her in any of the lists on the site. I have also been looking for her sigil, in order to contact her eventually, but haven't found it so far.

Thank you for any information =)

Have a nice weekend,

Natacha

I take it that know one has got any information about her ^^'
Or that my message got lost in the numerous topics =p

Any information concerning her or her sigil is welcome, even if it is small and might not seem important.

Thank you,

Natacha

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "outtofindthetruth" wrote:

Hello everyone!

I'm new here and have been led up to this group's site throughout my researches. I am currently looking for the Goddess Selene (Greek Goddess of the Moon; has a Roman counterpart called the Goddess Luna) and was wondering who she is amongst the Egyptian Gods (if she is among them) and if she is one of Satan's Demons(?), since I have not found her in any of the lists on the site. I have also been looking for her sigil, in order to contact her eventually, but haven't found it so far.

Thank you for any information =)

Have a nice weekend,

Natacha

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back