Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Lilith

lilithgoddess202

I was wondering: does anyone here revere Lilith the demon-goddess as I do? To me she represents the feminine side of the Satanic divine, the wife of Satan/Lucifer. I know that Luciferians view her this way and I have Luciferian leanings and I also highly revere the divine feminine in general. I work with Satan more than I do her (after all, I'm a Satanist, not a Lilithist). But I do love her; she's my favorite demon. She looks very, very beautiful in certain paintings and she possesses a fiery, independent and feminist spirit. I have always felt the need for a goddess-archetype deity in my worship and as a Satanist she is mine at this point in my life. Also, I believe in working with Satan's demons. Please share with me any feelings you have toward Lilith.

<td val[/IMG]I've been extremely drawn to her since i first became interested in Satanism.  I get an intensely warm, happy feeling whenever I think about her or read about her or anything like that.

--- On Fri, 3/19/10, lilithgoddess202 <lilithgoddess202@... wrote:
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Lilith
To: [email protected]
Received: Friday, March 19, 2010, 3:56 AM

I was wondering: does anyone here revere Lilith the demon-goddess as I do? To me she represents the feminine side of the Satanic divine, the wife of Satan/Lucifer. I know that Luciferians view her this way and I have Luciferian leanings and I also highly revere the divine feminine in general. I work with Satan more than I do her (after all, I'm a Satanist, not a Lilithist). But I do love her; she's my favorite demon. She looks very, very beautiful in certain paintings and she possesses a fiery, independent and feminist spirit. I have always felt the need for a goddess-archetype deity in my worship and as a Satanist she is mine at this point in my life. Also, I believe in working with Satan's demons. Please share with me any feelings you have toward Lilith.
[/TD]

Yahoo! Canada Toolbar : Search from anywhere on the web and bookmark your favourite sites. Download it now!

Lilith is wonderful. She is not to be summoned, though. She came to me on her own a little over a year ago. Before then, I never saw her. She has been working one on one with me in regards to learning more about and advancing kundalini. She has impressed upon me that there are no dietary rules, no restriction on sexuality or sexual activity or anything like one would read in most texts out there on kundalini.

She told me she wants all restrictions removed. She has worked with me to where I have had major breakthroughs and have almost reached the top in raising the serpent. She told me through this, many will benefit, and raise the serpent in less time, with better instructions.

Lilith has not only been a friend to me, but has also been extremely helpful and she wants me to share with brothers and sisters in Satan, my experiences, and the knowledge she is giving me. I have to keep applying this knowledge and then the experience and I will be revealing all of this soon. She told me Satan is extremely busy now a days, as we are advancing rapidly.

Only one more thing I want to add about the dietary- this is another topic that has been twisted in many books and manuals about meditation and kundalini. When your vril/chi/life-force is greatly amplified, this can cause indigestion and though this is of choice, sometimes during breakthroughs when your energy is much higher than what it was before, it can help to eat lighter meals until your body adjusts, BUT- this is NOT a rule, it is up to the individual. By eating lighter, I do not mean changing your diet. What I do mean and this is from my own experience- smaller meals, eaten more frequently instead of 1 or 2 real heavy large meals. BUT- THIS IS ALL INDIVIDUAL AND A PERSONAL CHOICE. We all have different bodies, different levels of physical activity, different metabolisms, etc. You must find what best works for you as an individual and for your own body, both physically and spiritually.

And by no means- I repeat again- no one has to be a vegetarian or follow a certain diet when doing advanced yoga or working on kundalini. I am advanced and I eat plenty of meat and whatever I please, though I do try to eat a nutritious diet in the way of balanced. I have made extreme breakthroughs.

High Priestess Maxine Dietrich
http://www.joyofsatan.org

--- On Fri, 3/19/10, lilithgoddess202 <lilithgoddess202@... wrote:

To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]

Lilith is great. A couple of years ago I was drawn to her and started worshipping her as my goddess. She then started coming on her own free will. She spent quite a bit of time with me and often stimulated my pineal gland for hours on end, the most pleasurable experiences ever. Just over a year or so ago she made her presence known again and after that I got back into satanasim (I never left I had always believed in father, i just hadn't been meditating) and meditated seriously and promised her. She has helped me in my times of need and now we are close and she is like a mother to me more then a goddess and if I'm unwell she's always around tying to help me to feel better.

Ever since she's been in my life i have been more happier and she's always been there to guide me. I love her to death and I'd do anything for her ot make her happy.

Hail Satan Hail Lilith.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], High Priestess Maxine Dietrich <maxine.dietrich@... wrote:

Lilith is wonderful. She is not to be summoned, though. She came to me on her own a little over a year ago. Before then, I never saw her. She has been working one on one with me in regards to learning more about and advancing kundalini. She has impressed upon me that there are no dietary rules, no restriction on sexuality or sexual activity or anything like one would read in most texts out there on kundalini.

She told me she wants all restrictions removed. She has worked with me to where I have had major breakthroughs and have almost reached the top in raising the serpent. She told me through this, many will benefit, and raise the serpent in less time, with better instructions.

Lilith has not only been a friend to me, but has also been extremely helpful and she wants me to share with brothers and sisters in Satan, my experiences, and the knowledge she is giving me. I have to keep applying this knowledge and then the experience and I will be revealing all of this soon. She told me Satan is extremely busy now a days, as we are advancing rapidly.

Only one more thing I want to add about the dietary- this is another topic that has been twisted in many books and manuals about meditation and kundalini. When your vril/chi/life-force is greatly amplified, this can cause indigestion and though this is of choice, sometimes during breakthroughs when your energy is much higher than what it was before, it can help to eat lighter meals until your body adjusts, BUT- this is NOT a rule, it is up to the individual. By eating lighter, I do not mean changing your diet. What I do mean and this is from my own experience- smaller meals, eaten more frequently instead of 1 or 2 real heavy large meals. BUT- THIS IS ALL INDIVIDUAL AND A PERSONAL CHOICE. We all have different bodies, different levels of physical activity, different metabolisms, etc. You must find what best works for you as an individual and for your own body, both physically and spiritually.

And by no means- I repeat again- no one has to be a vegetarian or follow a certain diet when doing advanced yoga or working on kundalini. I am advanced and I eat plenty of meat and whatever I please, though I do try to eat a nutritious diet in the way of balanced. I have made extreme breakthroughs.

http://www.joyofsatan.org

--- On Fri, 3/19/10, lilithgoddess202 <lilithgoddess202@ wrote:

To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]

<td val[/IMG]  Yes! I most definitely revere her as the absolute Goddess of Hell. She is Satan’s first wife and the most important Goddess of the entire Underworld. This is to such an extent that the Jews, xians an Muslims were so afraid of her that they cut her out of the bible because she was supposed to have been Adam’s first wife but not wanting to under him for their first coitus she pronounced God’s secret name grew wings and flew to the red sea to have sex with Demons; according to the legend! However whether that is the truth or not, she has many properties and powers and of course rules over Duat along side of Satan so to my mind, anyone who looks up to her with reverence is a true Satanist ! Therefore, I agree with all you say about her. Here are a couple of links you might be interested in! http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lilith http://www.sacredspiral.com/articles/lm/lilith.htm http://kheph777.tripod.com/lilith.html There are more but I haven’t had time to dig them up! You’ll also find plenty of stuff on her in the JOS website. HAIL SATAN and HAIL LILITH L!

--- En date de : Ven 19.3.10, lilithgoddess202 <lilithgoddess202@... a écrit :
De: lilithgoddess202 <lilithgoddess202@...
Objet: [JoyofSatan666] Lilith
À: [email protected]
Date: Vendredi 19 mars 2010, 3h56

[/TD]

<td val[/IMG]HAIL LILITH to that too!
[/B]
--- En date de : Ven 19.3.10, Karen Covey <bloody_morrigan@... a écrit :
De: Karen Covey <bloody_morrigan@...
Objet: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Lilith
À: [email protected]
Date: Vendredi 19 mars 2010, 20h19

<td vAl[/IMG]I've been extremely drawn to her since i first became interested in Satanism.  I get an intensely warm, happy feeling whenever I think about her or read about her or anything like that.

--- On Fri, 3/19/10, lilithgoddess202 <lilithgoddess202@ yahoo.com wrote:
To: JoyofSatan666@ yahoogroups. com

[/TD]

Yahoo! Canada Toolbar : Search from anywhere on the web and bookmark your favourite sites. Download it now!
[/TD]

Lithith is the one refered to as the most beautiful angel in heaven in the xtian bible, she was given a bad rap, she wants us to be as gods/goddesses and have power in the spiritual realm, I believe it is her turn to rule the earth in the new age/aquarian age. here is something I have been sending to several others in the group. It so refreshing to know that you worship Lilith, now I know for sure that I am with the right group of people. Lilith is my goddess also and I know she has been helping me for a long time. I wrote to you about my being predjudiced against here in Butler Pa. for my beliefs and sexuality and lack of race predjudice. I now know that my being chosen to bring about her kingdom in the Aquarian age is 100% , believe it or not the government knows who I am and what my beliefs are and many are on my side due to Lilith showing them she is real. I want to share with you that the xtians bible also goes along with the fact that at the garden of eden she was there as the book Lilith shows. Also she said that we shall know right from wrong and be as God's, how can xtians deny the truth that she is the most beautiful in the universe the one who left a tyranical God. How can they say Lucifer is evil when she wants us to have power and it is her turn to reign suppream ? Lilith was given a bad rap and now is here time to show how powerful she is. I would love to corispond with you and since I get so many emails on this @ here is one that you can contact me more personally at. spiritualwarlord@... Thank you for your time and Darkest Blessings !! Matthew Waldor

Sent: Thu, March 18, 2010 11:56:24 PM

Dear Maxine   It so refreshing to know that you worship Lilith, now I know for sure that I am with the right group of people. Lilith is my goddess also and I know she has been helping me for a long time. I wrote to you about my being predjudiced against here in Butler Pa. for my beliefs and sexuality and lack of race predjudice. I now know that my being chosen to bring about her kingdom in the Aquarian age is 100% , believe it or not the government knows who I am and what my beliefs are and many are on my side due to Lilith showing them she is real. I want to share with you that the xtians bible also goes along with the fact that at the garden of eden she was there as the book Lilith shows. Also she said that we shall know right from wrong and be as God's, how can xtians deny the truth that she is the most beautiful in the universe the one who left a tyranical God. How can they say Lucifer is evil when she wants us to have power and it is her turn to reign suppream ? Lilith was given a bad rap and now is here time to show how powerful she is. I would love to corispond with you and since I get so many emails on this @ here is one that you can contact me more personally at. spiritualwarlord@... Thank you for your time and Darkest Blessings !! Matthew Waldor

From: High Priestess Maxine Dietrich <maxine.dietrich@...
Sent: Fri, March 19, 2010 8:33:09 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Lilith

Only one more thing I want to add about the dietary- this is another topic that has been twisted in many books and manuals about meditation and kundalini. When your vril/chi/life- force is greatly amplified, this can cause indigestion and though this is of choice, sometimes during breakthroughs when your energy is much higher than what it was before, it can help to eat lighter meals until your body adjusts, BUT- this is NOT a rule, it is up to the individual. By eating lighter, I do not mean changing your diet. What I do mean and this is from my own experience- smaller meals, eaten more frequently instead of 1 or 2 real heavy large meals. BUT- THIS IS ALL INDIVIDUAL AND A PERSONAL CHOICE. We all have different bodies, different levels of physical activity, different metabolisms, etc. You must find what best works for you as an individual and for your own body, both physically and spiritually.

http://www.joyofsat an.org

--- On Fri, 3/19/10, lilithgoddess202 <lilithgoddess202@ ... wrote:

I was
wondering: does anyone here revere Lilith the demon-goddess as I do? To me she represents the feminine side of the Satanic divine, the wife of Satan/Lucifer. I know that Luciferians view her this way and I have Luciferian leanings and I also highly revere the divine feminine in general. I work with Satan more than I do her (after all, I'm a Satanist, not a Lilithist). But I do love her; she's my favorite demon. She looks very, very beautiful in certain paintings and she possesses a fiery, independent and feminist spirit. I have always felt the need for a goddess-archetype deity in my worship and as a Satanist she is mine at this point in my life. Also, I believe in working with Satan's demons. Please share with me any feelings you have toward Lilith.
____________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _
Make your browsing faster, safer, and easier with the new Internet Explorer® 8. Optimized for Yahoo! Get it Now for Free! at http://downloads. yahoo.com/ ca/internetexplo rer/

Lilith worked with me for about a month accending me and putting up my kundalini teaching me godhead shes so nicebut firm too a real women!
Hail satan/lucifer and lilith!!!
Sent: Sat, 20 March, 2010 18:14:58
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Lilith

<td vAl[/IMG]HAIL LILITH to that too!
[/B]
--- En date de : Ven 19.3.10, Karen Covey <bloody_morrigan@ yahoo.ca a écrit :
De: Karen Covey <bloody_morrigan@ yahoo.ca
Objet: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Lilith
À: JoyofSatan666@ yahoogroups. com
Date: Vendredi 19 mars 2010, 20h19

<td vAl[/IMG]I've been extremely drawn to her since i first became interested in Satanism.  I get an intensely warm, happy feeling whenever I think about her or read about her or anything like that.

--- On Fri, 3/19/10, lilithgoddess202 <lilithgoddess202@ yahoo.com wrote:

[/TD]

<[/IMG]Yahoo! Canada Toolbar : Search from anywhere on the web and bookmark your favourite sites. Download it now!
[/TD]

Hi

I love Lilith too. I have been thinking about making an essential oil blend for her. Would anyone here have any knowledge of essential oils and know what oils it would be good to include?

Hail Satan
Hail Lilith

There is a song on Dissections last album "Reinkoas" entitled "Dark Mother Divine", which of course is about Lilith. I consider a great deal of Black Metal to be "devotional music" for Satanists. That song to me is definitely a phenomenal piece of devotional music. Other bands such as Lord Belial and Ancient also have incredible songs praising Lilith. I am currently in the process of drawing my interpretation of the traditional Sumerian image of Lilith to get tattooed on my calf, and my girlfriend & I named our Ball Python Lilith. Thank you for posting this topic and recognizing Lilith for the goddess that she is!

Actually, thank you to everyone who replied to this. It brings me great joy when I hear or see anything positive about Lilith.

HAIL LILITH!  HAIL SATAN!

On Thu, Mar 18, 2010 at 11:56 PM, lilithgoddess202 <lilithgoddess202@... wrote:

<td val[/IMG]I've never understood that....  Why can't Lilith be summoned?  I've never planned on trying because I don't want to be disrespectful, but why is it?

--- On Sat, 3/20/10, High Priestess Maxine Dietrich <maxine.dietrich@... wrote:
Received: Saturday, March 20, 2010, 12:33 AM

Only one more thing I want to add about the dietary- this is another topic that has been twisted in many books and manuals about meditation and kundalini. When your vril/chi/life- force is greatly amplified, this can cause indigestion and though this is of choice, sometimes during breakthroughs when your energy is much higher than what it was before, it can help to eat lighter meals until your body adjusts, BUT- this is NOT a rule, it is up to the individual. By eating lighter, I do not mean changing your diet. What I do mean and this is from my own experience- smaller meals, eaten more frequently instead of 1 or 2 real heavy large meals. BUT- THIS IS ALL INDIVIDUAL AND A PERSONAL CHOICE. We all have different bodies, different levels of physical activity, different metabolisms, etc. You must find what best works for you as an individual and for your own body, both physically and spiritually.

To: <a rel="nofollow">JoyofSatan666@ yahoogroups. com

Make your browsing faster, safer, and easier with the new Internet Explorer® 8. Optimized for Yahoo! Get it Now for Free! at http://downloads. yahoo.com/ ca/internetexplo rer/
[/TD]
All new Yahoo! Mail - Get a sneak peak at messages with a handy reading pane.

Would also be interested in finding out why this is.

--- In [email protected], Karen Covey <bloody_morrigan@... wrote:

I've never understood that....  Why can't Lilith be summoned?  I've never planned on trying because I don't want to be disrespectful, but why is it?

--- On Sat, 3/20/10, High Priestess Maxine Dietrich <maxine.dietrich@... wrote:

Received: Saturday, March 20, 2010, 12:33 AM

I am trying to find out as much information as I can about Lilith. Could you please help me? Was she a demon or a goddess or a human in the beginning? I want the right info about her. Please inform me.

Lilith is also Kali-Ma and Hekate, if you were interested in looking into them.There's a lot of Jewish rubbish and Qliphotic blasphemous bullshit about her, if you Google Lilith, so please be aware of that when you seek more information about her.
If you want a relationship with her, I suggest praying/talking to her in ritual or outside of ritual, when you won't be disturbed, and ask to be guided to good books and information about her. She will hear you and guide you. :)
HS/88

On Tuesday, July 5, 2016 3:02 AM, "muriel.sixsixsix@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

I am trying to find out as much information as I can about Lilith. Could you please help me? Was she a demon or a goddess or a human in the beginning? I want the right info about her. Please inform me.

No they are not. Lilith is Satan's wife, Astaroth is the granddaughter of Satan's brother Beelzebub.

The Pantheon of Hell  

---In [email protected], <adrianarosas1130@... wrote :

Is Lilith and Astharot the same goddess?

AND REMEMBER SHE CAN'T BE SUMMONED SHE WILL ONLY REVEAL HERSELF TO WHOM SHE WILLS.HAIL SATAN

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android
On Tue, Jul 5, 2016 at 8:59 PM, Magus Immortalis magus.immortalis@... [JoyofSatan666]<[email protected] wrote:   Lilith is also Kali-Ma and Hekate, if you were interested in looking into them.There's a lot of Jewish rubbish and Qliphotic blasphemous bullshit about her, if you Google Lilith, so please be aware of that when you seek more information about her.
If you want a relationship with her, I suggest praying/talking to her in ritual or outside of ritual, when you won't be disturbed, and ask to be guided to good books and information about her. She will hear you and guide you. :)
HS/88

On Tuesday, July 5, 2016 3:02 AM, "muriel.sixsixsix@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

Hi Magus Immortalis, the goddess Hekate is the demoness Haures.

Someone using the name Melissa Williams has messaged me personally asking about werewolves and deal with the devil shit.Everyone avoid this one and motion to ban.

In part, but not solely; this is a result of putting a socialist government (Tony Blair), a supplicating puppet of the Jew filth to do there bidding, simply to fulfill there own material "thought form" of life.
Satan knows; every man must make a choice ; follow your basic instinctively (physical) or need what He made you to be.
We can't live on our own; Father Satan has endowed us with special gifts; brought down to us from Him and the true Gods.

We must bring yourselves to realize that God Satan, was, is and always shall be!

Meditation is great- is'nt it!

We live, become who we really are- In Satan!

Hi DarkHeavy, I read that too here in the groups some years ago and even thought it was Flauros at one point. But I asked Lilith and she confirmed that She is Hekate. Another one of my Guardian Demons also confirmed it for me.Maybe ask Lilith herself, if you are in doubt?

On Wednesday, July 6, 2016 8:06 PM, "darkheavy66669@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

Hi Magus Immortalis, the goddess Hekate is the demoness Haures.

It says on the website Lilith isn't to be summoned and appears to who she choses but is it okay to just pray to her, without an invocation?

I was a Pagan for a while before becoming SS, I have contacted many other Gods and Goddesses over the years and have became personally close to some. I have always been fascinated by Lilith's character but never knew how to go about interacting with her though I really would like to get to know her more.

The Jewish Rabbi's Admit Satan Is Shiva - Joy Of Satan Forums

[/TD][/TR][/TABLE][/TD][/TR][TR][TD][/TD][/TR][/TABLE][/TD][/TR][/TABLE]
Jews Admit Lilith Is A Hindu Goddess - Joy Of Satan Forums

[/TD][/TR][/TABLE][/TD][/TR][TR][TD][/TD][/TR][/TABLE][/TD][/TR][/TABLE]
You can also read up on the Hindu goddess Kali. That's what was suggested to me when I wanted to know more about Lilith.

On Sunday, December 9, 2018, 3:15:57 a.m. EST, ashleyslade0124@... [JoyofSatan666] <[email protected] wrote:

It says on the website Lilith isn't to be summoned and appears to who she choses but is it okay to just pray to her, without an invocation?

I was a Pagan for a while before becoming SS, I have contacted many other Gods and Goddesses over the years and have became personally close to some. I have always been fascinated by Lilith's character but never knew how to go about interacting with her though I really would like to get to know her more.

I forgot to add, yes, it's perfectly okay to pray to her without an invocation. 
On Sunday, December 9, 2018, 9:34:55 a.m. EST, Magus Immortalis magus.immortalis@... [JoyofSatan666] <[email protected] wrote:

The Jewish Rabbi's Admit Satan Is Shiva - Joy Of Satan Forums

[/TD][/TR][/TABLE][/TD][/TR][/TABLE]
Jews Admit Lilith Is A Hindu Goddess - Joy Of Satan Forums

[/TD][/TR][/TABLE][/TD][/TR][/TABLE]
You can also read up on the Hindu goddess Kali. That's what was suggested to me when I wanted to know more about Lilith.

On Sunday, December 9, 2018, 3:15:57 a.m. EST, ashleyslade0124@... [JoyofSatan666] <[email protected] wrote:

Thank you Magus. One more thing, do you happen to know which planet is associated with Lilith? Many sources equate her with the Moon because of her association with the night and the Owl but I just want to be sure. 

It's just so I know when are the best days, hours, phases etc to do the prayer is all.

I agree with donotfearthetruth.

If I heard Lilith correctly, it is a (white?) screech owl that is sacred to her.
On Tuesday, December 11, 2018, 2:08:27 p.m. EST, donotfearthetruth@... [JoyofSatan666] <[email protected] wrote:

Do the prayer whenever you feel like talking to her, they're living, breathing beings, they're not planets that require specific timing in order for a working to work out.

Is Lilith also Parvati? Is she Lakshmi? What about Saraswati? Can anyone clear my confusion, please brothers and sisters?

Hail Satan!
Hail Lilith!

All I know is she is Ninlil in Sumerian mythology and I have a guess but I am not certain that she is the one known as Qetesh to the Canaanites and Egyptians. That's pure speculation on my part based on the fact Qetesh is depicted naked and holding a serpent and lotus. It always just seemed to bring Lilith to mind somehow.

I've been doing research and the greys use an image of an owl as a avatar when they telepathically communicate. So if you're seeing owls in your dreams it might be a avatar coded message from aliens.

No they don't. Owls are the sacred animal and symbol of Lilith so stop spreading misinfo.

---In [email protected], <nathan_dehart@... wrote :

I've been doing research and the greys use an image of an owl as a avatar when they telepathically communicate. So if you're seeing owls in your dreams it might be a avatar coded message from aliens.

What? Seriously? Owls are coded messages from Greys?

Well, I knew that Lilith is Ninlil. According to the religion she died and became Lilith. I am still learning about Mother Lilith and I wish I knew more about her.

Hail Satan

No they are not, they are sacred animals. That guy is spreading delusional misinfo.

---In [email protected], <666black13dragon666@... wrote :

What? Seriously? Owls are coded messages from Greys?

Well, I knew that Lilith is Ninlil. According to the religion she died and became Lilith. I am still learning about Mother Lilith and I wish I knew more about her.

Hail Satan

The xian churches have billions and billions of dollars. In order for Satanism to advance, money is needed. Joy of Satan Ministries can do much more with resources. Make a donation for the promotion and advancement of Satanism today!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back