Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Lilith

everyone needs money and honestly ask for money in the style of xian is not possible, we know that joy of satan would grow a lot more money, but let's do something simple, if we want to promote Satanism do mass money rituals as well as the RTR, or perform each ritual of money individually and when the fruits are seen create business promoting satanism. It is my simple opinion.

HAIL SATAN/ENKI!!!!

Enviado desde Yahoo Mail con Android
El mar., ene. 8, 2019 a 16:10, omarlinx1990@... [JoyofSatan666]<[email protected] escribió:   The xian churches have billions and billions of dollars. In order for Satanism to advance, money is needed. Joy of Satan Ministries can do much more with resources. Make a donation for the promotion and advancement of Satanism today!

Which goddesses are Lilith supposed to be in the Celtic pagan pantheon? I keep stressing over it and I wish to know. I know CERN is Father, but what about Mother Lilith?

Much will be appreciated if someone could answer this. Thanks.

Hail Satan

You could ask her yourself. And let her guide you to information about her. 

On Sunday, June 23, 2019, 12:22:33 p.m. EDT, lucifer.whispering@... [JoyofSatan666] <[email protected] wrote:

Which goddesses are Lilith supposed to be in the Celtic pagan pantheon? I keep stressing over it and I wish to know. I know CERN is Father, but what about Mother Lilith?

Much will be appreciated if someone could answer this. Thanks.

Hail Satan

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back