Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Life Force.

elf_bride

Greetings everyone! I would appreciate your input and opinion. This post is about exchanging energy and an "issue" I've encountered in the past year.

While feeding, exchanging enery, with my meditaion (and tantric) partner this is what happened, that caused him to stop:
he explained I have opened myself up in ways that allowed for life force to be taken. He could at first tell he was tasting a different kind of energy, and right away started telling me "No, we don't do that - you don't share life force, it is not like the energy and does not get restored... etc."
I thought it felt natural for me to offer, and I made it here from another corner of the galaxy and here I was, rejected...that's how I felt.
When talking about it later, he claimed I did not even know it was happening so how was I consciously offering. I smiled and said I knew well, I just pretended hoping he would not crack my plan...but he did just that.

As for the life force, I kida do feel special in that regard because I was 1% of beings to begin with (I was conceived on an IUD and born at 24 weeks)- so I often wonder why I had to be on this planet that bad...

what exactly are you tryna... uh... say here? what plan was cracked? and I have no idea why you're on this planet. none whatsoever.hs/88!
To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Date: Wed, 1 Feb 2012 19:23:28 +0000
Subject: [Advanced_Meditation] Life Force.

Greetings everyone! I would appreciate your input and opinion. This post is about exchanging energy and an "issue" I've encountered in the past year.

While feeding, exchanging enery, with my meditaion (and tantric) partner this is what happened, that caused him to stop:

he explained I have opened myself up in ways that allowed for life force to be taken. He could at first tell he was tasting a different kind of energy, and right away started telling me "No, we don't do that - you don't share life force, it is not like the energy and does not get restored... etc."

I thought it felt natural for me to offer, and I made it here from another corner of the galaxy and here I was, rejected...that's how I felt.

When talking about it later, he claimed I did not even know it was happening so how was I consciously offering. I smiled and said I knew well, I just pretended hoping he would not crack my plan...but he did just that.

As for the life force, I kida do feel special in that regard because I was 1% of beings to begin with (I was conceived on an IUD and born at 24 weeks)- so I often wonder why I had to be on this planet that bad...

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

I'm gonna go with "WHAT!"
Your all over the place. If you don't explain yourself a little better people are gonna think your crazy if not already. Add some history and context to the story. Don't get mad if you get banned with that story...

Ecrin Enki!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "elf_bride" <elf_bride@... wrote:

Sorry if you guys can not understand me. Sorry if it wasw upsetting to anyone. Banned? Why?

Explain. - again: he told me when sharing energy, i opened myself up in a way that allowed for what he called "life force" to be taken, and he told me he was not going to do that. What is there not to understand. As far as for insults I've gotten:I'd like you to explain what may have caused your negative reaction. People always misunderstood me and only select few can see me for who I am. I am 30 yearas old and serious about all things occult, a natural witch. I am used to everyone calling me crazy,so I take that as a complement. I was looking for constructive input, and surprized with the negative answers I've gotten so far.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "ditto6891" <ditto6891@... wrote:

Your all over the place. If you don't explain yourself a little better people are gonna think your crazy if not already. Add some history and context to the story. Don't get mad if you get banned with that story...

Ecrin Enki!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "elf_bride" <elf_bride@ wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Andre Wilson <darthxilon@... wrote:
what exactly are you tryna... uh... say here? what plan was cracked? and I have no idea why you're on this planet. none whatsoever.hs/88!
What I was talking about is how exclusive the connection with an individual is for me, in this realm. I only was close with 2 people for the past 16 years of my life. I was talking about energy exchange, and that he told me "life force" is not to be exchanged like energy, because it's something you accumulate your whole life. I am always willing to bend the "rules" and go with my intuition. That was an experience I was obviously longing for, and I was expressing something that being usualy do not express, I suppose.

So, here, did I chew the subject well enough for consumption?
To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Date: Wed, 1 Feb 2012 19:23:28 +0000
Subject: [Advanced_Meditation] Life Force.

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "elf_bride" <elf_bride@... wrote:
Sorry if you guys can not understand me. Sorry if it wasw upsetting to anyone. Banned? Why?

Explain. - again: he told me when sharing energy, i opened myself up in a way that allowed for what he called "life force" to be taken, and he told me he was not going to do that. What is there not to understand. As far as for insults I've gotten:I'd like you to explain what may have caused your negative reaction. People always misunderstood me and only select few can see me for who I am. I am 30 yearas old and serious about all things occult, a natural witch. I am used to everyone calling me crazy,so I take that as a complement. I was looking for constructive input, and surprized with the negative answers I've gotten so far.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "ditto6891" <ditto6891@ wrote:

Ecrin Enki!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "elf_bride" <elf_bride@ wrote:

Ignorance! lol. dnt even care if this is posted bt saw this conv. and wuz like woooooooooooooooooowww!
Hail EA

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back