Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

JoS game?

Hellenic SS

Website
satanismos.gr
Greetings everyone,

I have been considering the idea of a video game that would promote spirituality. This, along with the existing advertisement from Outreach, could lead many young people to the JoS.

Personally, I have neither the skills required for game development, nor the time to learn them. This is why I am reaching out to everyone in this community, as I have noticed the potential in artists and programmers. Currently, I believe an RPG-type game would fit our purpose best. The game can have two types of gameplay; the first being the exploration of the world around you in a 2D environment with puzzles, and the second being a 2D fighting simulator, where the player goes up against aliens and other malefic entities.

The creation of such a game, however, raises a lot of questions. Who will be the official owner of the game? I suggest an undercover company name would be best, as "Joy of Satan Ministries" would frankly push a lot of people away. Another issue is the art and the coding itself. How will we credit people with Satanic usernames? We have to attribute credit in some way, without exposing our personal identities, or our online identities as Satanists. A third issue would be advertisement, as we would have to further split the efforts of Outreach, and success can not be guaranteed. This leads to my final concern, which is whether this is even worth it.

In conclusion, the idea of a video game to promote spirituality, even leading people to the JoS in a subtle way, is something that would require us to settle on a variety of issues, and take a big risk. It would, however, be a great way to bring the community together and combine our skills for a product aimed for Outreach. I would like to hear your opinions on this.

2D RPG type of game?

I have no idea how would that look but I am not really expert in either of those fields.

Game of such a scale would take a lot of time and resources to build.

I have other idea, which is not entirely game, but what about visual novels?

They don't require much coding or work, and we have all the information already on JoS, the only thing would be making it into engaging stories and do artworks and illustrations.

Different novels for different Ancient Religions such as Greece or Egypt, novel where you learn about Gods (maybe even meet some in the novel and they guide and teach you (make it into a fun and engaging story)), and meditate, do herbalism or I don't know, potions, witchcraft etc,..

Like I said, novels would take much less time to make (I think) and for me would be much more fun as it is something that doesn't take long to play and complete and with games person can get stuck into for hours..

This is not a small project, and usually people spend at least hundreds of dollars even on small games. This would be a much larger project than any of the previous ones, concerning the nature of a video game and how many parts it has.

-Sound producer
-Visual designer, texture artist
-level designer
-Animator
-Coder
-project manager
etc.

That's a good idea.

You can use pseudonyms.
And you will need a lot of people, Animation Graphic Designer, Coder, Sound, Programs... and so on (most of them paid) if you make it a free program you will be at a loss.

At least I think it's not good for this time ?
I think we have a lot to do.

If there are people who have free time, I think it should be done at this time.

As far as the idea is concerned, I think it would best fit a traditional RPG. RPG Maker can be used to make surprisingly good games if one has the talent and puts in the effort art-wise.

Maybe something depicting the life of a student in the Brotherhood of the Serpent? All the trials, lessons and such.

Someone like a High Priest would have to oversee its accuracy, though.

They don't require much coding or work, and we have all the information already on JoS, the only thing would be making it into engaging stories and do artworks and illustrations.
That's also great, but the artwork, backgrounds, and sprites would take up most of the time, especially if we include animated media.

This is not a small project, and usually people spend at least hundreds of dollars even on small games. This would be a much larger project than any of the previous ones, concerning the nature of a video game and how many parts it has.
You're right.

At least I think it's not good for this time ?
I think we have a lot to do.

If there are people who have free time, I think it should be done at this time.
That's true, we have more important things to do.

RPG Maker can be used to make surprisingly good games if one has the talent and puts in the effort art-wise.
I've seen it used in some games and yes, I do consider it a good engine, though I'm not an expert.

Greetings everyone,

I have been considering the idea of a video game that would promote spirituality. This, along with the existing advertisement from Outreach, could lead many young people to the JoS.

Personally, I have neither the skills required for game development, nor the time to learn them. This is why I am reaching out to everyone in this community, as I have noticed the potential in artists and programmers. Currently, I believe an RPG-type game would fit our purpose best. The game can have two types of gameplay; the first being the exploration of the world around you in a 2D environment with puzzles, and the second being a 2D fighting simulator, where the player goes up against aliens and other malefic entities.

The creation of such a game, however, raises a lot of questions. Who will be the official owner of the game? I suggest an undercover company name would be best, as "Joy of Satan Ministries" would frankly push a lot of people away. Another issue is the art and the coding itself. How will we credit people with Satanic usernames? We have to attribute credit in some way, without exposing our personal identities, or our online identities as Satanists. A third issue would be advertisement, as we would have to further split the efforts of Outreach, and success can not be guaranteed. This leads to my final concern, which is whether this is even worth it.

In conclusion, the idea of a video game to promote spirituality, even leading people to the JoS in a subtle way, is something that would require us to settle on a variety of issues, and take a big risk. It would, however, be a great way to bring the community together and combine our skills for a product aimed for Outreach. I would like to hear your opinions on this.
Wow Hellenic SS..yes, this is interesting..and I feel you're thinking on if if not with all to weigh in on in regards to what you mentioned and other things. When I was J-woke (2015) had begun yo think about a video game that uplifts and honors Hitler, the Vril women, the SS Ahnenerbe and have alot of ideas in details too much to write vut you get the idea and would be the first of its kind as basically most games and movies all use Hitler and the "evil Nazis" as the villain and always the jews push emotional bullshit onto the youth to do their usual crying about being the victim whilst they have been destroying all other cultures and lives etc..
So it would be great to have a game(s) that actually help bring awareness more... imagining the different troops on ground level, in the air, the sea, etc and the more mysterious things as well like The Lords Of the Black Stone amd the Vril women, the Haunabu and all kinds of things like the Wolf Lair, the journey to India where the original Pentagram of Baphomet was found (which was Not in Hebrew) and theres so much on all that could be even a part of the game your talking about and in fact could very be along the same/similar ideas of what your thinking? I have a passion for creating things just not really the tech skills either.
I get what you mean about crediting without using birth names.. however even if there was not much official credit ...it would be to help end the Jew-world-order and to bring forth better clarity on the histories and so much more, is credit that the gods see and if Satan is honored in the video game in a Hellenic light that it would be much more a reward then any fame or fortune as it is the greatest treasure....TRUTH.
I Love what your thinking..and want to know more too, if I was sitting with you in person I would be asking alot of questions and excitingly talking to you about some cool ideas but again.. it's actual video programming codes etc that would need someones with more if these abilities to help create it to the real.

You know what, this has actually inspired me to work on a visual novel.

I already have a perfect date to start with this project, and until then, I will just note bits and pieces for general ideas.

I will probably make a post in near future looking for people who would like to join in the project, I also have a brother who is experienced in game programming, and I will need to brush off on my artistic skills and so on.

The general idea for the novel will be aimed more towards new people. Player will be newly Initiated to the SS and they will learn and grow in the game. Things such as meditations, teachings, Ethics, guidance from Gods will all be present in novel, meditations will be done visually so that the actual person who is new and plays the novel will have easy time to understand how they work.
It will be set in modern time of course, with player having a casual life with work, as most of us do, and trying to manage time spent on advancing, learning and so on.

(this is very bare idea atm but the novel would also be engaging so whenever the player would do the Ritual in game, it will act so he does it irl too, meaning if you choose option to do Ritual in game, you cannot skip it, press menu or anything until you actually DO the Ritual)
Just like i said, very bare idea, not sure how or will it even be added.
As you progress you will have different Gods start appear to you.

As you learn meditations and Ethics, there will be encountes in game with few different options to choose and each will lead to different dialogues (this is so that the person actually starts understanding the meanings of Ethics and hopefully starts applying them irl).

Another very bare idea but there will also be Ancient Egypt and Greece themes with their respective Gods showing to Initiate and guiding them.

Customisable Altar, engaging stories, possibly whoever wants to participate, to have other members from Forums as characters in game as well), visually pleasing and overall just a fun novel that will act as a very broad guide for new members and people to SS.
There will be many dialogue options which will lead to many different outcomes but in the end, the endings will all end possitively.
This is all still very bare idea, more will be added as I actually start with the project on the correct date.

As I have no experience in visual novels, i will use AI to guide me on how to start creating one.
Whoever wants to be on the project, being it visuals, coding, story, anything, please send me a message, the more people on this, the easier and better it will be!

This was all written in rush as I dont want this to count like I started with the project today.

I already have a perfect date to start with this project, and until then, I will just note bits and pieces for general ideas.

I will probably make a post in near future looking for people who would like to join in the project, I also have a brother who is experienced in game programming, and I will need to brush off on my artistic skills and so on.
I'm glad to have inspired you, though I suggest you emphasise on translations for now and leave the visual novel for later. This will also give you time to gather ideas and decide which ones to work on instead of changing things as you work.

I can help with the dialogue, story/plot, as well as with knowledge, though I suggest you also ask a JG when you're uncertain about something. I have seen some visual novel games and, though not related to Spiritual Satanism, they have given me a general idea of how to make such a game (except for the coding of course, but your brother can help you).

The translations are coming to an end, there is not much work left, plus I have 2 other members helping me in translations.
Other things that are left to do for our domain is just reorganising websites, adding broken links and fixes.

I have about month and a week left until I actually planned to start with this project and I believe until then, I will already document everything that needs fixes for our domain and I will send it to JG's as I have no experiences in adding sites and missing links.

I am glad you are interested in the project and like I said, I will make a thread where I will invite more members who wish to participate. :)

The translations are coming to an end, there is not much work left, plus I have 2 other members helping me in translations.
Other things that are left to do for our domain is just reorganising websites, adding broken links and fixes.

I have about month and a week left until I actually planned to start with this project and I believe until then, I will already document everything that needs fixes for our domain and I will send it to JG's as I have no experiences in adding sites and missing links.

I am glad you are interested in the project and like I said, I will make a thread where I will invite more members who wish to participate. :)
Awesome, I will provide you with ideas for the visual novel when I find the time for that.

There is many 3D fight games built on the Cube Engine. There is often teleporters, jumpers, gravity change... and an integrated design graphic interface in these games, to place manually resources here and there.
I've some skills in this domain but not about games and have no time to devote. It's long to do, at least 1 year for version 1.0 - for a team, not alone.

As far I understood :
  1. you write your game in C++ over the Cube library - how players move, handle things... (at least 3 monthes for a rough and ugly version, just to have an idea)
  2. then you create resources (pictures, sounds...) in specific formats
  3. At this point, designers can build areas with the resources via the design interface
I write 3 points but in fact, how many conversions tools do you need, how look the work flow ?...

For traductions, we often send our work via mails... it's a bit cumbersome.
In general, for collective work,we synchronize our work on online repositories with versionning software (GIT in general) supporting many development branches you can merge one inside the other. Even alone you work with that...
The ability to work like this may be a priority and becomes mandatory for such projects, each organization level of the project must be managed by someone else who can return new directives to his subordinates.

There is many 3D fight games built on the Cube Engine. There is often teleporters, jumpers, gravity change... and an integrated design graphic interface in these games, to place manually resources here and there.
I've some skills in this domain but not about games and have no time to devote. It's long to do, at least 1 year for version 1.0 - for a team, not alone.
[...]
In general, for collective work,we synchronize our work on online repositories with versionning software (GIT in general) supporting many development branches you can merge one inside the other. Even alone you work with that...
The ability to work like this may be a priority and becomes mandatory for such projects, each organization level of the project must be managed by someone else who can return new directives to his subordinates.
Thank you for your advice. Perhaps we should work with simpler tools as to save time and effort. This would be too much I believe, and we would have to draw funding either from our own pockets or from the JoS, and honestly neither sound good for a project that may not even succeed. My idea is to make something simple, as indie games are usually popular for their simplicity. Still, thank you for your insight into this process.

As far I understood :
  1. you write your game in C++ over the Cube library - how players move, handle things... (at least 3 monthes for a rough and ugly version, just to have an idea)
  2. then you create resources (pictures, sounds...) in specific formats
  3. At this point, designers can build areas with the resources via the design interface
I write 3 points but in fact, how many conversions tools do you need, how look the work flow ?...

For traductions, we often send our work via mails... it's a bit cumbersome.

Was interesting to see someone else know about the Cube Engine. Wonderful piece of open source technology, and surprised to see no other game engine attempt to allow editing on the fly.

Thank you for your advice. Perhaps we should work with simpler tools as to save time and effort. This would be too much I believe, and we would have to draw funding either from our own pockets or from the JoS, and honestly neither sound good for a project that may not even succeed. My idea is to make something simple, as indie games are usually popular for their simplicity. Still, thank you for your insight into this process.
Yes, there is easier projects. The first idea being to counter the jewish woke culture and promote our.

Before trying to realize a platform game or else, I think these kind of idea are a good start :
  • A chess game can be created by one or two guys in few monthes : The reptilians/greys group against the Gods. Reptilian side, the panws would be the little greys and Gods side, human...
    • There is already 2D and 3D open sources engines dedicated to chess.
    • The 3D design files can be converted for 3D printers, real chess become possible but industrial production is surely expensive.
  • Puzzles can be easily produced, there is drawers among us.
The more people REALIZE (talking is not enough) little projects, the more they become efficient, reliable and professional.
During these adventures, participants would learn the methods I talked previously, and later, project like real-time video game become possible.

I've just see that @AFODO ...
... and you participated

Greetings everyone,

Bu alanda uzman olmasam bile harika bir fikir gibi gözüküyor, üstüne düşülmeli.

2D RPG type of game?

I have no idea how would that look but I am not really expert in either of those fields.

Game of such a scale would take a lot of time and resources to build.

Different novels for different Ancient Religions such as Greece or Egypt, novel where you learn about Gods (maybe even meet some in the novel and they guide and teach you (make it into a fun and engaging story)), and meditate, do herbalism or I don't know, potions, witchcraft etc,..

Like I said, novels would take much less time to make (I think) and for me would be much more fun as it is something that doesn't take long to play and complete and with games person can get stuck into for hours..
the genre of the visual novel is cool, but not to probe if the genre of romance was good, it would be better to play in the genre of crime, where you can get to the truth. There's a lot more romance on the market than games about detectives :)

The general idea for the novel will be aimed more towards new people. Player will be newly Initiated to the SS and they will learn and grow in the game. Things such as meditations, teachings, Ethics, guidance from Gods will all be present in novel, meditations will be done visually so that the actual person who is new and plays the novel will have easy time to understand how they work.
It will be set in modern time of course, with player having a casual life with work, as most of us do, and trying to manage time spent on advancing, learning and so on.

(this is very bare idea atm but the novel would also be engaging so whenever the player would do the Ritual in game, it will act so he does it irl too, meaning if you choose option to do Ritual in game, you cannot skip it, press menu or anything until you actually DO the Ritual)
Just like i said, very bare idea, not sure how or will it even be added.
As you progress you will have different Gods start appear to you.

As you learn meditations and Ethics, there will be encountes in game with few different options to choose and each will lead to different dialogues (this is so that the person actually starts understanding the meanings of Ethics and hopefully starts applying them irl).

Another very bare idea but there will also be Ancient Egypt and Greece themes with their respective Gods showing to Initiate and guiding them.

Customisable Altar, engaging stories, possibly whoever wants to participate, to have other members from Forums as characters in game as well), visually pleasing and overall just a fun novel that will act as a very broad guide for new members and people to SS.
There will be many dialogue options which will lead to many different outcomes but in the end, the endings will all end possitively.
This is all still very bare idea, more will be added as I actually start with the project on the correct date.

As I have no experience in visual novels, i will use AI to guide me on how to start creating one.
Whoever wants to be on the project, being it visuals, coding, story, anything, please send me a message, the more people on this, the easier and better it will be!

This was all written in rush as I dont want this to count like I started with the project today.
I'm interested

Greetings everyone,

Theoretically, it is a great idea, especially with how woke garbage has been pushed down the throat of society by all forms of media, whether games or movies etc.
I believe it would be very refreshing to have a a piece of media that truly shows the despair and harsh reality of trying to help humanity while being ostracized for it by the very people you are trying to save.
However, I also do believe that a movie would be a better way of expressing this, just imagine a "dark souls" styled movie (in terms of the vibe etc.) being pure and direct about the emotions of a lone fighter, amongst a society of ignorance. the plot could revolve around an imperfect late teenager SS that works on activism alone but as the plot progresses and he faces his past traumas and gets closer to the Gods, he goes through a lot of personal development and more details are being revealed to him about the nature of the society and the jews and at the end all of the lone SS activists unite. It is kinda cliche but I think that would be amazing if executed properly. /thread?

Theoretically, it is a great idea, especially with how woke garbage has been pushed down the throat of society by all forms of media, whether games or movies etc.
I believe it would be very refreshing to have a a piece of media that truly shows the despair and harsh reality of trying to help humanity while being ostracized for it by the very people you are trying to save.
However, I also do believe that a movie would be a better way of expressing this, just imagine a "dark souls" styled movie (in terms of the vibe etc.) being pure and direct about the emotions of a lone fighter, amongst a society of ignorance. the plot could revolve around an imperfect late teenager SS that works on activism alone but as the plot progresses and he faces his past traumas and gets closer to the Gods, he goes through a lot of personal development and more details are being revealed to him about the nature of the society and the jews and at the end all of the lone SS activists unite. It is kinda cliche but I think that would be amazing if executed properly. /thread?
Your idea for a movie is awesome! Though it would be much harder to execute than a video game, especially if it's live-action. Appearing in the movie with our real faces would put a huge target on our backs. It would also be much harder to advertise and the budget would have to be quite a big one.

Your idea for a movie is awesome! Though it would be much harder to execute than a video game, especially if it's live-action. Appearing in the movie with our real faces would put a huge target on our backs. It would also be much harder to advertise and the budget would have to be quite a big one.
its truly a distant dream for now, but i hope there will one day come someone along who will take the steps to publicly clear the name of SS and Demons in general and succeed in it, the truth cannot be hidden forever.
but yeah, it is very ambitious and it would need way too much of a budget. small short movies are more realistic but having 264 different short movies on the same concept is kinda boring. it is an idea that we'll very unfortunately need to put away for now but there's always other things we could do regarding activism.

your game idea is very plausible though, there are lots of independent and even solo game devs, but first you'd need to find someone with the right skills spotting your message, that is always the hardest part.

your game idea is very plausible though, there are lots of independent and even solo game devs, but first you'd need to find someone with the right skills spotting your message, that is always the hardest part.
I and a few other people have actually gathered to discuss how we're going to make this game, but we haven't began yet. If you are good at art or programming, you can join us too.

I and a few other people have actually gathered to discuss how we're going to make this game, but we haven't began yet. If you are good at art or programming, you can join us too.
I have more of a sysadmin/cybersec analyst skillset rather than a digital art or programming one (although I am learning Python as a beginner), tried tinkering around with UE4 for a while but didn't really make anything and I currently have a lot of responsibilities so I wouldn't be able to help out regardless. Nonetheless, I wish you good luck in your endeavors and I hope you can find other skilled and talented contributors. All the best

I have more of a sysadmin/cybersec analyst skillset rather than a digital art or programming one (although I am learning Python as a beginner), tried tinkering around with UE4 for a while but didn't really make anything and I currently have a lot of responsibilities so I wouldn't be able to help out regardless. Nonetheless, I wish you good luck in your endeavors and I hope you can find other skilled and talented contributors. All the best
It's ok, I'm sure you can still be useful to the JoS in many other ways. Everyone has their place here and can contribute massively if they put work into it.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back