Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Joo Insect Race's Gentile Food Poisoning Program

Well.. if you divide the stuff.. and make it like a series of books? Then you can write on everything.
Don't pressure yourself though. That's part of why it is overwhelming. There is a ton of info out there.

I want to learn more about the Chinese medicin too, and I have an interest in discovering how herbs in Europe were used... which both will take a long time to finish so I won't do that now.
For my exam this year I have to find a topic on which to write and as of now I haven't decided yet what I'd like to write. Subject should not be too huge though.

Considering other things I'd have to finish and want to do (I still have 2 more books to read as of now) and have to do (studying for tests).. Finding some places I can be at for a few days to gain experience.. ... hehe all the things one has to do in a year and not having it on an overview but all in your head is overwhelming too but just focus on one thing and get that done before moving onto another. There are some small assignments that I'd have to finish too but the things for the exam are a bit more important, so that's a point of focus too.

Anyway, :) (I want to say something positive here but somehow I don't know what to say so you'll have to do with a smiley)

Yah sorry I probably said a lot of stuff you already knew..

Ok, that sounds good. I'm working on figuring that out, but it's amazing how many smaller topics I am throwing into what is already supposed to be a relatively small first step.
so i have some organization to do before I gain to much ground on a good solid outline. and it's all up to you what you whant me to work on as priorities go. i can work on just a basic, how to, for a city or acreage home, or a 6 1/4 sections farm where all you reall end up buying from town is what can't be grown your self, like coffee and all those things that won't grow in certain climates.

% Graycreek   An outline is absolutely necessary for what you are trying to do.  You’re not going to get “anything” accomplished without using outlines.    I would make 3 major outlines.  One that introduces what you say to your readers i.e. an introduction, one that provides the data and information you’re trying to get across to your readers, and finally, how you plan to conclude or provide overall conclusions for readers as to what you wrote.  The conclusion outline will contain all the answers and all the solutions.  These 3 major outlines will have to be separate yet flow together seamlessly.    Within each subject, you can have multiple outlines.  Instead of trying to put it all together on one outline (which doesn’t work), have separate outlines that are not too large.  And then put them together as well so that they are separate yet flow together seamlessly with one another.  Sometimes you’ll find that an outline doesn’t really fit in with what you’re trying to do, but never-the-less is important and something you want to consider writing about separately.  A method I use to organize multiple outlines is to use this numbering format:  1.1.1.1 etc.  The first number is the main subject, the next number is the sub-topic, the next a sub-topic within that sub-topic and so on.  You can include this on separate pieces of paper or separate outlines and still be able to see exactly how you have them connected.    Another helpful tool is “Word”.  It’s a computer program that allows you to create a Table of Contents.  The Table of Contents is automatically generated by the “Headings” that are defined in the document.  I use this most of the time to keep track of what I’m writing and how much I should write on a specific topic.  But, there is no getting around outlining as I described above.    The most important thing that outlining will do for you is to show the relationships among different ideas you are writing about.  That in turn allows you to construct an “ordered” outline.  The ordered outline turns into a Table of Contents and that will allow you to organize your ideas, which will then allow you to present the material in a logical format.   Unfortunately, I’m going to be finished with what I wrote on the “Joo Insect Races, Gentile Food Poisoning Program” by the end of this month.  I think it will be worth reading and looking at as a reference tool, but it’s only about 5% of what I had planned to do.  I can still build on it later and I have several resources saved in my projects computer files that I can use at any time.  But, I didn’t get anyone to help me with it and you are the only one that wanted to contribute to it.  It would take at least 10 educated Satanists to research and put this together.  And that didn’t happen.    Your work on self-sufficiency is something we can both work on, but let’s treat it as its own subject.  It doesn’t represent a small aspect of another larger work.  It’s a large work all by itself.  Now it’s just a matter of organizing the data using outlining.   This is fucking perfect!  “Just a basic, how to, for a city or acreage home (or a 6 1/4 sections farm) where all you really end up buying from town is what can't be grown yourself, like coffee and all those things that won't grow in certain climates”.  This is an “ideal scene” when it comes to the message you are trying to convey.  This is one of the first steps to completing any project.  You obviously know something about completing projects.  You just proved it.    Like you, I understand the importance of knowing and understanding this information.  We used to understand this stuff, even in the United States.  We don’t understand this fundamental life knowledge because of and only because of that fact that the fucking pedophile, joo species, still breaths air on this planet.  But, I’m helping to remedy that situation.    You are going to be the one that develops all the sources on this.  It is “your” project.  I tried to find things on this and I couldn’t find anything.  The data has been destroyed and covered up by the joo.  You have a perfect opportunity to see it first-hand and write about it first-hand.  I will definitely be ready to help you with anything you need help with on this.    1.      If you can get a digital voice recorder and interview people and get those recordings to me – I can help you transcribe those interviews (type what they said).  2.      I can help you edit your writing and organize it better.  3.      I can help you with the outlining process. 4.      And more…   Let me know how it’s going and what I can do for “you”.

@ graycreek - there is a plant that the coffee beans come from, but from the places that can't grow coffee it has been substituted with the root of taraxacum officinalis or the root of chicory. What you do is, dig it up, cut it in pieces and roast this. Then make coffee from it. I don't think it'd taste exactly the same, however this is seen as a substitute.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back