Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Joined Satan for the wrong resons

ktrv

So i joined about almost two years ago and did the dedication ritual.

I will give a short backstory so you could understand the situation better.

Two years ago, I was in the worst place I could’ve been(I was a very big xrist follower)
I was looking for ways to sell my soul.On some random fake “magick spells” website i found about JOS and decided to give it a try so i could “get famous and rich fast” and did the dedication ritual as didn’t read a lot in the site just some things. After sometime reading, I understood that there is no such thing as “selling my soul” and i wanted to quit being a Satanist so i could find another way to “get rich fast”,but in the other hand i felt different and wanted to stay. Finally, I decided to stay and embrace Lord Satan as my Father and God so but always felt guilty as i joined him for the wrong resons.I tried some rituals in the JOS and felt the presence of something while doing it.I was scared very much as my whole life i was told that Satan “is scary” Demons “are bad”and etc.Also before i joined i had two encounters with at the time I thought were Demons who while in half sleep woke me up with either screams or voices(i’m getting goosebumps while writing this)and at the time i used xian prayer and they stoped the first time but the second time was different as before that night when i was “attacked” i contacted a witch of some kind and for a Love spell she asked me for my Name and date of Birth.That night i heard voices and i know i wasn’t dreaming as while the voices where talking in my head i was looking at my phone to confirm i wasn’t dreaming. After I joined Satan i never had any problems or anything similar(as i was dedicated and was protected even if i didin’t know that at the time) The first year being a Satanist went with no progress as i was lazy still fighting with my self about what i truly want.But then one night before going to sleep i asked Satan to give me a sign and woke up in the middle of the night and seen in the air like when there is a fire and the air is moving and just heard some kind of a laugh i was happy and went back to sleep.
Long story short i started to work more and be a better SS member.

but still to this day, I feel bad about the reason I joined and lord Satan did so much for me i would cry right know when i think about the him and what he did for me.

I’m sorry if the story is long as it is important to me.

If you know to explain some parts of the story, why did it happen? Feel free to do it as it is much appreciated.

To all my Brothers and Sisters HAIL SATAN!

The fact that you did the dedication for this reason is not good FOR YOUR PAST SELF, but since you have changed, you are dedicated for a different reason now and this is great. In this case, the past doesn't matter, what matters is what you do now. If the Gods would have disapproved you for this mindset, you wouldn't be here with the experiences you had.

Good luck moving forward, be well.

but still to this day, I feel bad about the reason I joined and lord Satan did so much for me i would cry right know when i think about the him and what he did for me.

Well, you joined for a bad reason, but eventually you turned around and saw the truth. There are many who join Satanism to gain instant riches and fame and eventually they get disappointed when such thing doesn't happen and leave and go back to xianity. Some of them even blame Satan or JoS for their misunderstandings!

That makes you better than most people.

So i joined about almost two years ago and did the dedication ritual.

I will give a short backstory so you could understand the situation better.

Two years ago, I was in the worst place I could’ve been(I was a very big xrist follower)
I was looking for ways to sell my soul.On some random fake “magick spells” website i found about JOS and decided to give it a try so i could “get famous and rich fast” and did the dedication ritual as didn’t read a lot in the site just some things. After sometime reading, I understood that there is no such thing as “selling my soul” and i wanted to quit being a Satanist so i could find another way to “get rich fast”,but in the other hand i felt different and wanted to stay. Finally, I decided to stay and embrace Lord Satan as my Father and God so but always felt guilty as i joined him for the wrong resons.I tried some rituals in the JOS and felt the presence of something while doing it.I was scared very much as my whole life i was told that Satan “is scary” Demons “are bad”and etc.Also before i joined i had two encounters with at the time I thought were Demons who while in half sleep woke me up with either screams or voices(i’m getting goosebumps while writing this)and at the time i used xian prayer and they stoped the first time but the second time was different as before that night when i was “attacked” i contacted a witch of some kind and for a Love spell she asked me for my Name and date of Birth.That night i heard voices and i know i wasn’t dreaming as while the voices where talking in my head i was looking at my phone to confirm i wasn’t dreaming. After I joined Satan i never had any problems or anything similar(as i was dedicated and was protected even if i didin’t know that at the time) The first year being a Satanist went with no progress as i was lazy still fighting with my self about what i truly want.But then one night before going to sleep i asked Satan to give me a sign and woke up in the middle of the night and seen in the air like when there is a fire and the air is moving and just heard some kind of a laugh i was happy and went back to sleep.
Long story short i started to work more and be a better SS member.

I’m sorry if the story is long as it is important to me.

If you know to explain some parts of the story, why did it happen? Feel free to do it as it is much appreciated.

To all my Brothers and Sisters HAIL SATAN!
Again: don't worry. It may happen that people decide to turn to Satan in full Christian mentality, etc. It is normal that it is the disappointments of life that give us that push to seek Satan. This is because it can happen that you are immature at the beginning. But then you grow up and understand how things really are and from there you understand what kind of person you are. And you are the kind of person who decided to commit and stay, the best kind.

I personally feel content with the disappointment I went through which gave me that motivation to turn to Satan and finally follow my true nature and find my home of JoS. The important thing is that 1) you are here today 2) that you have now matured and know how things really are. Then, your dedication ritual will always be valid. Just as your CURRENT feelings for Satan matter everything.

Because it is normal in life to evolve and not stay still. You could have remained stuck in Christian mentalities, and not been able to be strong enough to understand and accept reality. Instead you did not remain in the Christian mentality, but you went beyond it. And you overcame it with your own personal mental strength and ability. You were really good for that. So sincere congratulations for what you have become.

Also for the initial laziness thing. Don't think about it, focus on the present moment in which you became motivated and understood what really matters: taking care of yourself, improving yourself and doing good for yourself. Lord Father Satan shows you the ways to do this and gives you the chance to do it yourself to be your own hero.

However, online witches have no idea what they are doing, don't give them your sensitive data. There is a lot of angelic magic around and people only practice that in the absence of knowledge of anything else that comes directly from the benevolent Gods.
HAIL SATAN!

This is the situation most people are in when it comes to the “spiritual.” You have been victims of ignorance created by the enemy, “getting rich quick,” “becoming famous” by “selling your soul,” psychic attacks and other spiritual “abuse” by the enemy.

This is very common among normal people, now don't worry about your past and take this path seriously, many people have come to Satanism for various reasons, as in your case, go ahead.

Because it is normal in life to evolve and not stay still. You could have remained stuck in Christian mentalities, and not been able to be strong enough to understand and accept reality. Instead you did not remain in the Christian mentality, but you went beyond it. And you overcame it with your own personal mental strength and ability. You were really good for that. So sincere congratulations for what you have become.
I was programmed to be a xian from young age,which made me scared of Satan very much but after i felt the presence of him or his Demons while doing a ritual i never felt scared again.

Thank you for taking the time to answer Hail Satan!

I was programmed to be a xian from young age,which made me scared of Satan very much but after i felt the presence of him or his Demons while doing a ritual i never felt scared again.

Thank you for taking the time to answer Hail Satan!
I have a similar experience with Christian fear indoctrination (Christianity thrives on terror). This experience is common to many people, not just us. But over time we notice that knowledge, reasoning and TRUE personal experiences with Satan and the Gods defeat these unfounded fears with which they have manipulated us. :D

If it's really bothering you, you can dedicate again as HPS Maxine herself dedicated twice (albeit for a different reason), but it's up to you whether or not you think this is necessary.

If it's really bothering you, you can dedicate again as HPS Maxine herself dedicated twice
Is is needed as some member said that i i changed than is ok.
Also why did she do it twice?

Maybe you came to Satan for the right reasons, but you weren't aware of them yet. It sounds like you've already grown since then and you're starting to understand what Satanism is really about, and more about who Satan really is.

Just keep learning and practicing the path. You will grow more than you thought you could and the inner wealth that you cultivate you will come to see as worth more than any measure of gold.

Is is needed as some member said that i i changed than is ok.
Also why did she do it twice?
I don't think it's "necessary" but I mention this in case it's something that's hindering your growth due to guilt or negative emotion's.

She dedicated a 2nd time to declare Satanism her life's mission by "putting all of her talents and intelligence into the service of Satan": https://m.youtube.com/@JoSMinistries/videos

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back