Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Jewish features but not a jew

nobody111 said:
i don't understand man, unless she's a CIA agent sent to kill you 😂 how can the fact that she might have mixed genes be a problem for you? If you like her, you like her... I myself have jewish genes in my family, snake eyes, weird nose and all of that. And at least for me it not even just in the face, but partially also in my character (not
very enthusiastic about working, patological liar, basically a prick)Personally i have learned to see the "bright side" of that kind of personality, for example lacking empathy in a world where EVERYBODY suffer and suffer a lot, can be a blessing. And also, if Satanism thaught me something is that if you want to get better the first step is to accept where you are now. But anyway what i mean is, this doesn't mean i am a jewish SOUL. If i was, i'm pretty positive i would't end up being a Satanist, doing hundreds of RTRs and feeling good about it. I don't know, if you guys just hate everyone who might have a drop of jewish blood inside of them its your own sets of value, i just don't get it. If a bad guy is on the right side and help saving the world, doesn't that make him a good guy? It's the old anti-hero architype i guess, and at least for me it makes a great room for thinking, instead of just banish somebody for looking like a frog 😂. Are you what you are, or what you do? Anyway, when its about girls even a lizard-looking one can be pretty ;) that was a joke, don't kill me guys

Well in my pathetic part of my not so well developed mind i would agree with you and be that low life scum with no higher purpose.Don't think just do because its all just about me and how i can benefit from the misery of any living thing that i come across and feed my empty shell.You see this is what i would be if i listened to you. I have a greater purpose in life. Im like the antidote to the Virus you people are.
Your jewish nature is the problem not just your disgusting looks. Your filthy jewish genes is not welcome here and will never be welcome in our people.

See how quick a kike takes advantage to a situation almost like a fly that is drawn to dog shit while its still warm. Very good example this guys. Know you enemy.

nobody111 said:
i don't understand man, unless she's a CIA agent sent to kill you 😂 how can the fact that she might have mixed genes be a problem for you? If you like her, you like her... I myself have jewish genes in my family, snake eyes, weird nose and all of that. And at least for me it not even just in the face, but partially also in my character (not
very enthusiastic about working, patological liar, basically a prick)Personally i have learned to see the "bright side" of that kind of personality, for example lacking empathy in a world where EVERYBODY suffer and suffer a lot, can be a blessing. And also, if Satanism thaught me something is that if you want to get better the first step is to accept where you are now. But anyway what i mean is, this doesn't mean i am a jewish SOUL. If i was, i'm pretty positive i would't end up being a Satanist, doing hundreds of RTRs and feeling good about it. I don't know, if you guys just hate everyone who might have a drop of jewish blood inside of them its your own sets of value, i just don't get it. If a bad guy is on the right side and help saving the world, doesn't that make him a good guy? It's the old anti-hero architype i guess, and at least for me it makes a great room for thinking, instead of just banish somebody for looking like a frog 😂. Are you what you are, or what you do? Anyway, when its about girls even a lizard-looking one can be pretty ;) that was a joke, don't kill me guys

No one is going to trust you are on our side in this battle or anything. You may say you are and even feel you are but I know a thing or two about Jews and Jewish energy and blood. You will always have this thing pulling you on the unconscious to the enemy or pulling you to backstab our people or actually other innocent people as well who don't deserve what you do. You do not really care about the truth or anything good. That is not your purpose here.

Since your type is the reason the world is like this of course this gives you an advantage.

Go somewhere else. Your kind isn't welcome here.

nobody111 said:

HEEERREEEE MOUSEEYYY :twisted: :twisted:
giphy.gif

One Wire Phenomenon said:
Aquarius said:
Btw Maxine said if a gentile has sex with a jew they can get diseases that cannot be be cured.
I doubt it, source?

Its a audio sermon ask HP Cobra which one it is i heard it a long time ago and it was definitely HPS Maxine who made it.

Now that I think about it the High Priests have written a sermon in the past about the jews picking up all sorts of diseases by wandering the world.

We also know that jews also practice cannibalism, from this comes a degenerative brain disease. I would like to update you on this, from my recent research I have found that this disease only occurs if you eat human brains. In fact, research and studies done on some of the retarded and uncivilized tribes of the world have shown that the disease did not occur in cases of cannibalism where the entire body except the brain was consumed and it occurred where the brain was consumed.

Research Kuru disease and Creutzfeldt-Jakob disease. For those who want to study the subject more, cannibalism has a longer history.

Jews themselves are a disease to humanity, a cancerous virus to be exact, we can call them HJV (Human Jew Virus).

Master said:
What do you mean racial considerations?
Her mom and dad is white. Its just the racial jew part that i am concerned about. Is that what you are saying?

Btw Maxine said if a gentile has sex with a jew they can get diseases that cannot be be cured.

Regarding race, I meant to watch out for mixed or other race people.

Speaking of jews, besides diseases there are other reasons, you can't live and seek alliance or friendship with enemies.

Sorry i might have sounded rude in my prev post. Yes i definitely know about that i really don't wish to makes friends with the enemy.I only share with people i think might need the information. Its not fun sharing and bringing people to the truth anyway. I get attacked or i have to deal with their ignorance which is 99% of the time. It takes a lof of energy aswel. Its easier to do online warfare. In this case i was hoping for a SS partner and by far she has come the closest to what i want meaning she is into the Occult and is open to knowledge and stuff. That Christian girl i had was very beautyful but no after that i decided im never going to get a Christian girl again.

Yes race she has a white daughter white mom and white dad. I think she might have some Asian blood in her family down the line too. Most whites are not pure due to Kengis Khan who invaded long time ago thats why some whites have browns eyes i read. To me its not a big deal because i can seeshe is white and i can feel it aswel maybe not pure but still white.

Sorry too, I was just joking around. Try it and see how it goes.

Showing people the truth directly is a bit dangerous and risky. Be smart and be careful.

Look in my signature she drew that for me
This girl is not a jew. I just know it..

slyscorpion said:
nobody111 said:

No one is going to trust you are on our side in this battle or anything. You may say you are and even feel you are but I know a thing or two about Jews and Jewish energy and blood. You will always have this thing pulling you on the unconscious to the enemy or pulling you to backstab our people or actually other innocent people as well who don't deserve what you do. You do not really care about the truth or anything good. That is not your purpose here.

Since your type is the reason the world is like this of course this gives you an advantage.

i don't think i ever stated something to make you think that i need to be trusted, or "accepted" by you, because my maximum level of appreciation i can have for someone i'll never know is: as long as you are alive i'm happy. Only because you are (i guess) a Satanist. The only reason why i visit this forum is because I look up to the people who are closer to the Gods than me, and i'm very interested in what they have to say. I can't really take too seriously someone who just keep writing"Satan good Jewish bad" over and over and over, because you understand that's pretty basic knowledge, isn't it?
I'll try to be more clear at least for respect to the person who started the topic, i read once here on a guy who claimed (and i believe him/her) to asked Satan to kill him for apparently being Jewish. And to me that is: one; nonsense because if that was the case why the fuck would He accept someone like that in the first place? second; and this was my point, it is pretty sad to see someone hating himself for having a weird nose, racial mixing has been going one for millennia so it is inevitable that some people, even (mostly) honest 9 to 5 everyday workers happens to have traces of that gene. I'm surprised that i have to specify this, but that doesn't make you an evil Jesuit tyrant. You can't choose your own genes.
By the way, and after this i'm officialy out, i won't reply anymore since its just a waste of time, do you feel smart telling a SS who has been doing RTRs for 7 years almost everyday to stop, because its not my "purpose", and above all, how can you be so arrogant and delusional to think you know me better than me? Now i'll get back to actual work and looking for the smart section of the forum. bye

My daughter has been hanging around these two girls, but one won't allow to have her picture taken.

The girl in the picture goes by April. She's overweight.

I just wonder if she's Jewish. Can anyone channel her energy?

SatanisEnki said:
My daughter has been hanging around these two girls, but one won't allow to have her picture taken.

Please don't post peoples real pictures here along with names and descriptions like that of people you know. It is possible some could trace your location this way.

Yes she does have Jewish energy in her looking at the picture i am like yuck rat but she doesn't really appear to have those features. I get yucky Jewish energy and kind of black and green energy. I don't think it's good to let your daughter hang out around her. I tried staring at this for awhile all I get is jew.

nobody111 said:
slyscorpion said:
nobody111 said:

i don't think i ever stated something to make you think that i need to be trusted, or "accepted" by you, because my maximum level of appreciation i can have for someone i'll never know is: as long as you are alive i'm happy. Only because you are (i guess) a Satanist. The only reason why i visit this forum is because I look up to the people who are closer to the Gods than me, and i'm very interested in what they have to say. I can't really take too seriously someone who just keep writing"Satan good Jewish bad" over and over and over, because you understand that's pretty basic knowledge, isn't it?
I'll try to be more clear at least for respect to the person who started the topic, i read once here on a guy who claimed (and i believe him/her) to asked Satan to kill him for apparently being Jewish. And to me that is: one; nonsense because if that was the case why the fuck would He accept someone like that in the first place? second; and this was my point, it is pretty sad to see someone hating himself for having a weird nose, racial mixing has been going one for millennia so it is inevitable that some people, even (mostly) honest 9 to 5 everyday workers happens to have traces of that gene. I'm surprised that i have to specify this, but that doesn't make you an evil Jesuit tyrant. You can't choose your own genes.
By the way, and after this i'm officialy out, i won't reply anymore since its just a waste of time, do you feel smart telling a SS who has been doing RTRs for 7 years almost everyday to stop, because its not my "purpose", and above all, how can you be so arrogant and delusional to think you know me better than me? Now i'll get back to actual work and looking for the smart section of the forum. bye

You of course try to Justify having Jewish genes and suggest some of your type can be here. Any smart person on here won't be fooled by this BTW.

Do rtrs all day though that is great. However it won't save you in the world to come. Nothing will the Gods and us have had it up to here with your type there is no mercy salvation or forgiveness.

Okay, curious question. I myself is interested and involved in Satanism...

Satan came to me personally and insisted many times throughout my life to join Satanism. My first Satanic experience as a Satanist was when I was a traditional Satanist but read the Anton Lavey books, too.

Good things happened to me. When I was hungry, food was made available (like in uncanny places that went untouched) and food I had so I wouldn't starve. People went out of their way to help me when I needed help. Good things really happened to me...

But I wasn't dedicated, didn't know how to.

And then a jew blessed me and shit hit the fan. Within an hour I had a fever, I was hot all over with chills and couldn't sleep for days... my friends turned against me. I almost ended up on the streets. And then molested by one man, then raped later by another... I lost my money, too. My education. Everything...

When I was young, I was drawn to Satan since I was three. I was repulsed by the mention of jehovah...found him disgusting and said he was no god. Then I sensed Satan and I knew he was a true god...and that I loved him from the start.

My family forced me to church against my will for years. I begged, I screamed, I cried, and clawed their clothes not to force me to go. In my early years, I hated the sight of Jesus, repulsed by him...horribly. I cried oftentimes. Weeping alone because I hated it there. And beings no one could see hated me being there.

I fell into the trap though. I was abused and neglected... my demon friend warned me not to do it, but then I was under a trance.

I spent my life being tortured by angels ever since. Even a reptilian tortured me. They're real! He broke me and took over me.

I had to deal with his ass for years, using my parents against me, saying he was going to eat them.

Then...I got away from it, moved out, and found basic Satanism. I loved it! Satan actually talked to me! I felt so drawn to him and the demons...

Then my sister prayed for me...and Jesus forced his way back into my life.

Honestly...yeah...

And after leaving a horrible awful Christian churches I never felt welcomed...and other religions...

Listen. Judaism was a nightmare for me. Hearing Hebrew read to me over the enternet nearly killed me!

Satan got me out of it, then eventually after new age I was drawn to Satanism a fourth time...and my gods...Satan killed that reptilian! The reptilian tried to kill me and ruin my life right before it was destroyed.

I've had a few possessions. Each time Satan kills these entities they say I am a jew...but I survived.

Am I a jew? I fear this so horribly! Anything jewish repulses me! Even when I was studying the shit!

Their food is gross! Their culture is icky! Their...EVERYTHING! I CANNOT STAND THEIR AWFUL MUSIC!

I just wondered if I'm jewish since one of my great grandparents records are mostly missing and hint towards adoption. Satan told me he was adopted.

You can try to fit in as best as you can, but the fact remains, you are not one of Satans, and never will be.

The most humane solution (something you do not understand) for all of your likes is to sterilize you, and put you to a work camp for the rest of your lives. That way you would not for once paratize for a living.

Master said:
Aquarius said:
I doubt it, source?

Its a audio sermon ask HP Cobra which one it is i heard it a long time ago and it was definitely HPS Maxine who made it.

Now that I think about it the High Priests have written a sermon in the past about the jews picking up all sorts of diseases by wandering the world.

We also know that jews also practice cannibalism, from this comes a degenerative brain disease. I would like to update you on this, from my recent research I have found that this disease only occurs if you eat human brains. In fact, research and studies done on some of the retarded and uncivilized tribes of the world have shown that the disease did not occur in cases of cannibalism where the entire body except the brain was consumed and it occurred where the brain was consumed.

Research Kuru disease and Creutzfeldt-Jakob disease. For those who want to study the subject more, cannibalism has a longer history.

Jews themselves are a disease to humanity, a cancerous virus to be exact, we can call them HJV (Human Jew Virus).

Hahahahaha the HJV's so true
Are you serious about the brains thing because i never heard of it are you just messing with me again?

How do I tell whether or not I'm jewish? I will die for Satan without hatred! Would a jew die for Satan willingly?

Master said:

Hahahahaha the HJV's so true
Are you serious about the brains thing because i never heard of it are you just messing with me again?

Of course I'm serious, take a look at this.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kuru_(disease)

nobody111 said:
slyscorpion said:
nobody111 said:

Fuck off jewish fucking piece of shit.
SatanisEnki said:

Mods, should this have been allowed?

Henu the Great said:
You can try to fit in as best as you can, but the fact remains, you are not one of Satans, and never will be.

The most humane solution (something you do not understand) for all of your likes is to sterilize you, and put you to a work camp for the rest of your lives. That way you would not for once paratize for a living.

Work is too merciful for them my brother. They deserve to suffer. I don’t want them here any longer. They will get their just due for all the gentile blood spilled for the past centuries.

Blackdragon666 said:
nobody111 said:
slyscorpion said:

SatanisEnki said:

I thought HoodedCobra was the only mod. There are others???

Ramier108666 said:
Blackdragon666 said:
nobody111 said:

SatanisEnki said:

I do remember HC talking about other mods not so long ago so I would assume there are others.

And in case you replied to my email, do know that I basically forgot my password and the account is in my other damaged phone. So until I remember my password I'm locked out of my protonmail account.

Blackdragon666 said:
Ramier108666 said:
Blackdragon666 said:

I do remember HC talking about other mods not so long ago so I would assume there are others.

And in case you replied to my email, do know that I basically forgot my password and the account is in my other damaged phone. So until I remember my password I'm locked out of my protonmail account.

I see. Regarding your email, I did reply, but it’s no big deal.

Fuchs said:
Lemon said:
I also have bigger lower lip and flat feet (I'm treating feet tho, because it caused scoliosis in me) and I'm a gentile. The only thing you should be worried about is this sabbath thing. As said above, ask your GD about this + advice from me: look how she treats animals and other people.

There are jews who give thear money to charity or old not any more used stuff, also some care about animals are into animal right groups, also there are jews who are even empaths and care about other people, I agree this is rare, but it can happen, just look in the ancestry of the person, you don´t want to have a jewish child.

What makes them Jewish then? If they do all those good things that you mentioned, then what is the difference between them and gentiles?

Nero said:
Fuchs said:
Lemon said:
I also have bigger lower lip and flat feet (I'm treating feet tho, because it caused scoliosis in me) and I'm a gentile. The only thing you should be worried about is this sabbath thing. As said above, ask your GD about this + advice from me: look how she treats animals and other people.

There are jews who give thear money to charity or old not any more used stuff, also some care about animals are into animal right groups, also there are jews who are even empaths and care about other people, I agree this is rare, but it can happen, just look in the ancestry of the person, you don´t want to have a jewish child.

What makes them Jewish then? If they do all those good things that you mentioned, then what is the difference between them and gentiles?

The difference is their Jewish Soul is connected to the Jewish Kabbalah, that has a much better connection to it than a christian or muslim human, such a jew works as a drone which can be turned upside down any time at any day from the jewish rituals or powerful enemy entities. US Mass Shootings ring any bell? See how so many of those criminals look jewish? Jewish race is a hive minded race.

Then some of these soft jews or unconcious jews can be what @Fuchs has said; kind, loving, caring, etc. But many of them can do as much damage as a Rabbinical Jew. Many of these soft jews can destroy gentiles everyday in one way or another, they are the ones who very much help spread and normalize their rotten thoughts and practices in our society, such as miscegenation, pornography, incest, celibacy, extreme gore, transgenderism, transhumanism, pot culture, open borders, love not hate[even if you get raped], and etc. They are the kind of jews who believe they are good 'humans', all because they post "make love, not war" on twitter while smoking a pot of weed with their gentile friend to whom they introduced such a brain rotting habit to become a walking corpse.

Jews are a very unbalanced creatures, they can be either complete psychopaths, or oversensitive sissy pedo cucks who like to indoctrinate children with their rot.

Mosquitoes seem harmless because most of the species of mosquitoes are indeed harmless, and it's these harmless species of mosquitoes that create a careless impression in our minds around them. Though in reality, mosquitoes are one of the most dangerous animals on Earth because of their select number of species that are extremely harmful. Similarly, these soft jews are much needed for Rabbinical Jews to establish a harmless image of the Jewish race in the human mind. Just see how the jews use holocaust for sympathy points to shield themselves with fake tragedy and innocence in the minds of an average human.

These jews, they can never be trusted, no matter their class.
If you come across a soft jew, avoid interacting with them if you can, or just don't become friends with them if you have to interact with them for some reason[Clean Aura and Chakras afterwards even if you had closed them]. I've had my experience with such a jew, they can talk and look very human, but they aren't. Their reptilian soul someday reveals it's true self, where they show their true programing, like some secret villain in a family drama who begins to slowly turn brothers against brothers and sisters against sisters.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back