Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

it is good to be home

Damian2

Dark Greetings..i am a 53 divorced male from the Buffalo area...been recently questioning/challenging all that i once held as sacred and truths - in all areas of my life - but especially spiritually and sexually...i no longer deny/run from His calling for me - but rather now choose to accept/embrace/worship Him...i still have so much to learn/explore - but my heart & spirit know that He is synonomous with love and power - not evil and defeat as i once believed....the postings here are (generally) filled with wisdom and encourgement. ~D~

WElcome, brother.

Hail To our Father Lucifer!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Damian" <kindredevil@... wrote:

Dark Greetings..i am a 53 divorced male from the Buffalo area...been recently questioning/challenging all that i once held as sacred and truths - in all areas of my life - but especially spiritually and sexually...i no longer deny/run from His calling for me - but rather now choose to accept/embrace/worship Him...i still have so much to learn/explore - but my heart & spirit know that He is synonomous with love and power - not evil and defeat as i once believed....the postings here are (generally) filled with wisdom and encourgement. ~D~

HAILS,

See the website, I have an official ONA site for you if you are Interested, find your way in the left hand path, GOD ENKI will look after you

HAIL SATAN

2009/12/23 Akia <akiahoover@...
  WElcome, brother.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Damian" <kindredevil@... wrote:

is it this www.nineangles.info?? or other? I'd gladly see it.

HAIL LUCIFER AND THE GODS OF THE OLD!!
DEATH TO XIANITY!!

HAPPY YULETIDE!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], bas de vendt <b.anagami@... wrote:

HAILS,

See the website, I have an official ONA site for you if you are Interested,
find your way in the left hand path, GOD ENKI will look after you

HAIL SATAN

2009/12/23 Akia <akiahoover@...

WElcome, brother.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] <JoyofSatan666%40yahoogroups.com,
"Damian" <kindredevil@ wrote:

Dark Greetings..i am a 53 divorced male from the Buffalo area...been
recently questioning/challenging all that i once held as sacred and truths -
in all areas of my life - but especially spiritually and sexually...i no
longer deny/run from His calling for me - but rather now choose to
accept/embrace/worship Him...i still have so much to learn/explore - but my
heart & spirit know that He is synonomous with love and power - not evil and
defeat as i once believed....the postings here are (generally) filled with
wisdom and encourgement. ~D~

<td val[/IMG]I'm happy for you.Feel free to ask any question you want about Satanism,even to contact other satanists via Yahoo messenger.It is never too late for such revelations.JoyofSatan holds the most informative and accurate website about spiritual satanism on the whole Internet.
-Angus Vladimir Black

"Malum non est nisi in bono"

--- On Wed, 12/23/09, Damian <kindredevil@... wrote:
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] it is good to be home
To: [email protected]
Date: Wednesday, December 23, 2009, 6:32 AM

Dark Greetings..i am a 53 divorced male from the Buffalo area...been recently questioning/ challenging all that i once held as sacred and truths - in all areas of my life - but especially spiritually and sexually...i no longer deny/run from His calling for me - but rather now choose to accept/embrace/ worship Him...i still have so much to learn/explore - but my heart & spirit know that He is synonomous with love and power - not evil and defeat as i once believed.... the postings here are (generally) filled with wisdom and encourgement. ~D~
[/TD]

That is their official public website, they are also on yahoo group, where you can download (they do not allow anyone to) include black book of satan and much more, do not pass wordpress!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "siguard666" <siguard666@... wrote:

DEATH TO XIANITY!!

HAPPY YULETIDE!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], bas de vendt <b.anagami@ wrote:

HAILS,

HAIL SATAN

2009/12/23 Akia <akiahoover@

WElcome, brother.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] <JoyofSatan666%40yahoogroups.com,

http://nineangles.wordpress.com/

Regards

High Priest Lucius Dragonwolf
Hell's Assassin

www.joyofsatan.com

Hail Satan! 88!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Darksoul" <b.anagami@... wrote:

That is their official public website, they are also on yahoo group, where you can download (they do not allow anyone to) include black book of satan and much more, do not pass wordpress!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "siguard666" <siguard666@ wrote:

DEATH TO XIANITY!!

HAPPY YULETIDE!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], bas de vendt <b.anagami@ wrote:

HAILS,

HAIL SATAN

2009/12/23 Akia <akiahoover@

WElcome, brother.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back