Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Is X Jewish. ASK HERE

https://m.facebook.com/profile.php/?id=100000166863958&name=xhp_nt__fb__action__open_user

I really hope someone does answer finally

idiocy smasher said:
Somebody say something about Marie gluesenkamp Perez

Maybe hoping to use your time better in the forums would be better for you. This long here and you're still doing the same mundane posts... come on now.

Is the youtuber Jeremiah Schwartz a Jew ? His youtube channel is "Universal Mastery". The name seems very jewish

hello everyone, i take this opportunity to ask if the actor benedict cumberbach is jewish or not. i've just started studying how to distinguish a jew and i'm still not sure. could you give me a hand? thanks

hello everyone, i take this opportunity to ask if the actor benedict cumberbach is jewish or not. i've just started studying how to distinguish a jew and i'm still not sure. could you give me a hand? thanks
That guy does not look human at all. Either a jew or a deformity, and jews often have strange deformities.

He is apparently related to the British Royal Family, which has Jewish ties, so it's possible.

IS this guy Jewish? His Father and Mother looks weird.

Anna paliga is Jewish?

Her looks strange.

IS this guy Jewish? His Father and Mother looks weird.
I think they just have unfortunate genes as a lot of Spanish gentiles kinda look like this, altho they do exhibit some signs such as the long tic-tac headshape.

That guy is a well known scammer in my country is he look like jewish.??

View attachment 3927

He looks quite the schemer and not necessarily Jewish. He looks of Turkic/Middle Eastern origin.

But some people can become so corrupted they can really resemble the Jews in action and spirit after a while. Then it starts to manifest also in how they look, which is a reason because they obsess over negative things all the time.

I hope he is redeemed one day but he looks smart in the schemes he does.

Hello, Recently I have been seeing a lot of threads asking if X person or X company is jewish or gentile. I am creating this thread so that everyone can ask their questions in one thread.

I would like to request that the ministry pin this thread in the Joy Of Satan 666 forum so that we can have all of these questions in a singular thread someone can search through instead of creating multiple threads and having to search through the entire forum for x person when there may be multiple posts associated with them.

To begin with I will ask if the following person is jewish.

Is Belle Delphine(Mary-Belle Kirschner) jewish? Her last name is Kirschner, while this is a hebrew surname it is also a very well known Australian surname. Here are a few photos of her little to no makeup, Is she jewish?

No Makeup 1
No Makeup 2
No Makeup 3
No Makeup 4
Her eyes and the way her mouth. Especially they way it turns up. And even the long thin face it's self. And the last picture, shows that this individua, mayy have some retardation ?. She does not look normal at all

He looks quite the schemer and not necessarily Jewish. He looks of Turkic/Middle Eastern origin.

But some people can become so corrupted they can really resemble the Jews in action and spirit after a while. Then it starts to manifest also in how they look, which is a reason because they obsess over negative things all the time.

I apologize for the trouble, our noble High Priest, but if I had a photo (a public photo obviously given that she is a public figure, nothing taken from a private profile) of a person who is very close to me, then I cannot post it on our forum, could I, if it's not a bother (I really want not to bother you), please ask you and with the utmost respect for your time if I can send you this photo of her by email? I am afraid that this person has Jewish origins, and since she is very close to me and has been the cause of important changes in my life, lately it is becoming very important for me to know this... sorry if I seem excessive in my request , but she's someone who was really important to me and it's so important for me to know this too... thank you so much in case!! :D

That guy is a well known scammer in my country is he look like jewish.??

He looks like the character Gru, From the hit animated cartoon and movie, Despicable Me.

Aren't such small lips a 100% sign?

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back