Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Is this contact?

tatianacastrocr

I think I just made contact with a demon, I have been trying so hard, please tell me based on your experiences if this was a contact, a put sigil and the color candles, and element, suddenly the flames were flickering with no wind and there was a strong physical smell of sulfur with no reason, after a turn off the candles the smell went away, I didn´t hear or see anything, could this be possible?

Sulfur?
Seriously? Our Gods and Goddesses do not conform to the false joo stories in the big book o' bullshit.
Hail Father Satan!

ive been a dedicated satanist for a month. From my brief experience in trying ive had 2 certain contacts with Lucifuge, one he actually used me to speak the other while summoning and meditating a large bang came from behind me followed by in front of me so you dont necessarily see or feel them it all depends on how sensitive you are, open your third eye if you havent done so and medidate mornings and evenings this does help alot. Yesterday i was doing the raum medidation however increased the number of repetitions, satan talked to me i cried and while explaining how pissed i was at my parents for straying me away from him all these years i caught a glimpse of a bible in the room and simply felt the urge to spit on it stab it then burn it which i did so and felt relieved
--------------------------------------------
On Wed, 4/2/14, tatianacastrocr@... <tatianacastrocr@... wrote:

Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Is this contact?
To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Date: Wednesday, April 2, 2014, 2:34 AM

I think I just made contact with a demon, I have
been trying so hard, please tell me based on your
experiences if this was a contact, a put sigil and the color
candles, and element, suddenly the flames were flickering
with no wind and there was a strong physical smell of sulfur
with no reason, after a turn off the candles the smell went
away, I didn´t hear or see anything, could this be
possible?

A smell of sulfur?? That's pretty odd as most demons(ess's) have a good smell to them. However it's still a possibility as sulfur has been used a lot in history, not just in fire and black powder, because it's basically a rock, could have been used for weapons, medicine, etc. Wouldn't surprise me if it was a demon known for medicine or something. 

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back