Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Is morality being used and exploited against us in an unexpected way?

For years, I've been wondering "how have the Jews manipulated events so often and exploited humanity so badly?" Even to this day, I still don't fully know the answer; I know part of it has to do with stupidity and ignorance, but I can't fully pinpoint the other factors. For a long time, I've suspected pacificism was another factor, which is true to an extent as I've previously posted about this, but I have this nagging feeling that this still doesn't sum up the deception from the Jews. For some time, I've been suspecting that the more admirable qualities that seem to backfire on people, which might serve as factors:

• Compassion - Normally, from a moral and social standpoint, compassion has no flaws whatsoever; it's admirable, and it's what puts civilizations together. But, if put into different perspective, the flaws, though not immediate at first, cannot be ignored; ironically, if anything, this could play right into pacifism, since compassion advocates everyone to be kind and caring, and if the compassionate are ignorant, they could end up being serious pawns (as can be seen with Christianity, Islam, New Age movement, and whatever political movement endorsed and funded by Jews.). People can sing all the praises all they like about the strengths of compassion, but its flaws aren't to be ignored.
  • Perseverance - Under normal circumstances, perseverance is another quality that's highly respected in society: no one respects a quitter. As admirable as perseverance may be, however, it's not always useful/beneficial; tying into ignorance (and to lesser extent, stupidity), most people today would choose not to give up on Christianity/Islam/Judaism out of belief that they'll be promised something after death, or whatever other silly promised offered to them. As one saying ones, "Quitters never win, winners never quit, but those who never win and never quit are idiots." And evidently, this is more true for those who support Christianity/Islam/New Movement/Woke Culture.
Those are the two most critical qualities I can think of. It frustrates me that the Jews have exploited positivity in a way that works against gentiles.

Yes. Our emotions are being used against us all the time. We are made to feel bad for not being overtly compassionate or loving. Truth is, these feelings are useful for human contact, in the grand scheme of things they are a hindrance. Compassion/emotion will always be the worst enemy of rational thinking, because it creates a bias by nature, and bias goes against lucid thinking.

Yes. Our emotions are being used against us all the time. We are made to feel bad for not being overtly compassionate or loving. Truth is, these feelings are useful for human contact, in the grand scheme of things they are a hindrance. Compassion/emotion will always be the worst enemy of rational thinking, because it creates a bias by nature, and bias goes against lucid thinking.

I'm glad I'm not the only who suspects this to be the case, but what about our Principles? Are they being used against us in some way as well? I've been questioning the beliefs and principles currently held by society, and think most of them aren't as useful as initially thought to be.

I'm glad I'm not the only who suspects this to be the case, but what about our Principles? Are they being used against us in some way as well? I've been questioning the beliefs and principles currently held by society, and think most of them aren't as useful as initially thought to be.
I wouldn't be too concerned over this, although it is something I think we all experience at times. Society tends to parody the behaviours of people on television, thus a person of a higher vibration generally sees through all things and is a more genuine and whole person which often sets them apart from the vast majority of people.

Some people in the world are more stoic and others more analytical. Every person in my view is always capable of more than they expect of themselves yet so many in our world face cynicism and insecurity due to programming.
Every single one of these things can be dispelled through this incredible path that gives us wisdom to realize the truth of our adversaries and how long they've oppressed our people.

Knowing this in itself is empowering to me because it shows how terrified they are of the truth of all things. It's a wonder more people don't see it yet it's reassuring to know that we are also extremely far from alone in our general (broader) world views. People are waking up at unprecedented rates amidst world-wide economic problems. Many appear to me more emotionally tested and stressed than compared to prior 2020.

Still, I'm finding that many are now in support of Germany during WW2 and recently more than ever people are standing with Palestine in this ridiculous assault. People in general are largely more well-meaning than otherwise, although some people out there aren't. It takes patience, wisdom and understanding in my view.

I'm hopeful at least. Even if some people bring thoughts of a mad tea-party (Alice in Wonderland) world to me, I still believe that truth is always victorious not matter how much they try to remove it. The assaults on human consciousness have gone on too long, even with things like Jerry Springer Show (91-2018).

There is nothing short of calling the retrieval of our true knowledge in this Age of Aquarius anything less than spiritual in my view, especially considering what knowledge has been restored today. We are in one of the best and most interesting times ever.

If anything, I have to thank you for pointing this out, as I've discovered a cruel form of irony regarding compassion today. Namely, that "Compassion is the source of injustice." People in the medical and legal businesses today wouldn't allow anyone to suffer and want everyone to speak up, even if it's a criminal and even if the sob story is fake. With compassion being constantly pushed today, the Kikes know immediately that if they tell a story of themaelves being victims, people will defend them, even when their stories are false; currently, there's a certain type of dogma surrounding compassion, as you implied. Even in the Convid Scamdemic and the current Bird Flu scandemic, every compassionate person was confident that the vaccines would help save lives and not kill anyone in spite of the mountainload of evidence showing otherwise.

I'm pretty sure a High Priest or two know about this, but the someone has to spell the message out:

What is widely regarded as a "virtue" ended up leading so many people to be fooled, and partly the reason there's so much crime in the present.

Love and compassion must be accompanied by a tough mind.....the entire "love and compassion" for everthing, heart chakra energy imbalance is how the Chinese civilization got fucked in the ass and continues to get fucked in the ass no different than how the whites nations get fucked in the ass by allowing illegal immigrants. The Emperors of China of the 1800s got fooled into accepting jesuit missionaries into the Empire out of "compassion/love", which only led into shit like the Opium Wars, Eight Nation alliance, and the eventually death of China as we know it.

Guess what? I too used to practice this kind of nonsense, guess where it got me and guess what it attracted? PARASITES, not necessarilly kikes but parasitic people in general.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back