Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

indigo children

saahirah_belladonna

hey there brothers and sisters its been a while since ive been on here... a lot has happened for me. anyway ive been doing a bit of research lately on the indigo children. this concept has really peaked my curiousity and i have a lot of personal interests into this matter.
from what ive discovered so fa i cant help but think this concept is related to so us and a lot of others like us. ifanyone would likesome info on this or has any for me please dont hesitate to contact me. i will be condensing some info soon to post on here to explain why i think its related.
HAIL SATAN

Just wanted to bring up that I am an idigo I fit 95% of the characteristics they listed as an "indigo adult" (I obviously am not a lover of angels and the other new age crap people put in there usually when talking about indigo adults, it almost seems that maybe we are being attacked and they are trying hard to brainwash us and get us on the side of the enemy ETs for some reason) and a friend who could see my aura told me its idigo when I try to view my aura I usually see anywhere from lavender to indigo color) I want to know the truth about this as well. This is what inspired my screen name and the name of my video channel/website, by the way.
Hail Satan

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "saahirah_belladonna" <ewarner63@... wrote:

hey there brothers and sisters its been a while since ive been on here... a lot has happened for me. anyway ive been doing a bit of research lately on the indigo children. this concept has really peaked my curiousity and i have a lot of personal interests into this matter.
from what ive discovered so fa i cant help but think this concept is related to so us and a lot of others like us. ifanyone would likesome info on this or has any for me please dont hesitate to contact me. i will be condensing some info soon to post on here to explain why i think its related.
HAIL SATAN

Color is the light spectum of vibration level, indigo colored aura's simply relay the vibrational level the person is on, I believe it also shows in this case a strong anja center. This carries properities. So if you get enough people on this frequeny society will change more inline with the collective  psyche properities on such level, if you understand the mass mind and social evolution as extension of spiritual evolution of the majority who create and manifest it. What fucking good is it if there all down loaded with communism?   The New Age having nothing important to say for the most will take the smallest thing and turn in into the biggest thing and creat a whole $$$ industry over it. The indigo industry is big for several reasons, one people want to feel special and elite for esteem reasons and want to feel their children are uber special beings and people are desperate for hope of any kind. And  there is always a crap load of suckers waiting to be parted with their money. Hence why Benny Hinn lives in a million dollar manson.   Indigo Child=Future Commissar's of factory farm earth if you listen to enough of these dopey retards.

To: [email protected]
Sent: Thu, March 3, 2011 1:12:10 PM
Subject: [HellsArmy666] Re: indigo children

Just wanted to bring up that I am an idigo I fit 95% of the characteristics they listed as an "indigo adult" (I obviously am not a lover of angels and the other new age crap people put in there usually when talking about indigo adults, it almost seems that maybe we are being attacked and they are trying hard to brainwash us and get us on the side of the enemy ETs for some reason) and a friend who could see my aura told me its idigo when I try to view my aura I usually see anywhere from lavender to indigo color) I want to know the truth about this as well. This is what inspired my screen name and the name of my video channel/website, by the way.
Hail Satan

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "saahirah_belladonna" <ewarner63@... wrote:

HAIL SATAN

I want to reinforce the point of what fucking good is it if there all downloaded with communism? Hence if the indigo thing is something bigger like a aeonic happening it's no mistake the enemy are hand over fist trying to communize them and collect them into groups for programming.

Sent: Thu, March 3, 2011 2:58:53 PM
Subject: Re: [HellsArmy666] Re: indigo children

Color is the light spectum of vibration level, indigo colored aura's simply relay the vibrational level the person is on, I believe it also shows in this case a strong anja center. This carries properities. So if you get enough people on this frequeny society will change more inline with the collective  psyche properities on such level, if you understand the mass mind and social evolution as extension of spiritual evolution of the majority who create and manifest it. What fucking good is it if there all down loaded with communism?   The New Age having nothing important to say for the most will take the smallest thing and turn in into the biggest thing and creat a whole $$$ industry over it. The indigo industry is big for several reasons, one people want to feel special and elite for esteem reasons and want to feel their children are uber special beings and people are desperate for hope of any kind. And  there is always a crap load of suckers waiting to be parted with their money. Hence why Benny Hinn lives in a million dollar manson.   Indigo Child=Future Commissar's of factory farm earth if you listen to enough of these dopey retards.

Hail Satan

HAIL SATAN

its great to chat to you! i just want to say that all my research im doing is comlpetely unbias and im looking at the situation from both sides. its still a work in progress and ive taken up forpersonal reasons. anyway if you would like i can send you the information once its finished

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Indigo Warrior" <darkmonkey87@... wrote:

Hail Satan

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "saahirah_belladonna" <ewarner63@ wrote:

HAIL SATAN

from what ive discovred so far in my resaearch this seems to be the case. the biggest point that ispushed across is that hte indigo children and adults are only different by their psychic abilities and the fact that they are known as "warrior" spirits and bascically dont take any crap from anyone. this is the biggest reason why the governments etc are trying to control them with drugs etc. its a fear of them loosing control. everyone has the potential to be an indigo child some are just orn that way. the main thing is these people are here to break down the ways of doing things that dont work. nameingly the way we are all being controlled and manipulated by the governments and big religons such as catholics and christians.
personally i just think its the next step on the path of humans and its people like us here in this group that are leading the way.
thats why i chose to post about it in the first place. as ive said before im doing a hell of a lot of research on this and ill post it once its finished
*hail our father satan*
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Don Danko <mageson6666@... wrote:

I want to reinforce the point of what fucking good is it if there all downloaded
with communism? Hence if the indigo thing is something bigger like a aeonic
happening it's no mistake the enemy are hand over fist trying to communize them
and collect them into groups for programming.

Sent: Thu, March 3, 2011 2:58:53 PM

Color is the light spectum of vibration level, indigo colored aura's simply
relay the vibrational level the person is on, I believe it also shows in this
case a strong anja center. This carries properities. So if you get enough people
on this frequeny society will change more inline with the collective  psyche
properities on such level, if you understand the mass mind and social evolution
as extension of spiritual evolution of the majority who create and manifest it.
What fucking good is it if there all down loaded with communism?

The New Age having nothing important to say for the most will take the smallest
thing and turn in into the biggest thing and creat a whole $$$ industry over it.
The indigo industry is big for several reasons, one people want to feel special
and elite for esteem reasons and want to feel their children are uber special
beings and people are desperate for hope of any kind. And  there is always a
crap load of suckers waiting to be parted with their money. Hence why Benny Hinn
lives in a million dollar manson.

Indigo Child=Future Commissar's of factory farm earth if you listen to enough of
these dopey retards.

Just wanted to bring up that I am an idigo I fit 95% of the characteristics they
listed as an "indigo adult" (I obviously am not a lover of angels and the other
new age crap people put in there usually when talking about indigo adults, it
almost seems that maybe we are being attacked and they are trying hard to
brainwash us and get us on the side of the enemy ETs for some reason) and a
friend who could see my aura told me its idigo when I try to view my aura I
usually see anywhere from lavender to indigo color) I want to know the truth
about this as well. This is what inspired my screen name and the name of my
video channel/website, by the way.
Hail Satan

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "saahirah_belladonna" <ewarner63@
wrote:

hey there brothers and sisters its been a while since ive been on here... a lot
has happened for me. anyway ive been doing a bit of research lately on the
indigo children. this concept has really peaked my curiousity and i have a lot
of personal interests into this matter.
from what ive discovered so fa i cant help but think this concept is related to
so us and a lot of others like us. ifanyone would likesome info on this or has
any for me please dont hesitate to contact me. i will be condensing some info
soon to post on here to explain why i think its related.

HAIL SATAN

I Am very interested in your research. i am having computer troubles (on my playstation right now) it wont let me type out all i want to say due to character limitations plus it has taken me forever just to post this since i have to hand select every letter tommorow i can email you from the library(or post it publically here whichever you prefer) if thats ok i have been around some indigos and am one myself, you are mostly right so far. i truly have been wondering what this really is about and would like to help you by sharing some of my experiences and outlook. its a shame in my mind that this indigo thing has turned into an elitist cult with angel bs attached to it. i havent seen one article yet without christian/new age bs attached to it. just letting you know i am willing to share what i know if you want me to

Looking forward to reading it! I'm so sick of googling information, it's all so corrupted :(

Hail Satan!

from what ive discovred so far in my resaearch this seems to be the case. the biggest point that ispushed across is that hte indigo children and adults are only different by their psychic abilities and the fact that they are known as "warrior" spirits and bascically dont take any crap from anyone. this is the biggest reason why the governments etc are trying to control them with drugs etc. its a fear of them loosing control. everyone has the potential to be an indigo child some are just orn that way. the main thing is these people are here to break down the ways of doing things that dont work. nameingly the way we are all being controlled and manipulated by the governments and big religons such as catholics and christians.
personally i just think its the next step on the path of humans and its people like us here in this group that are leading the way.
thats why i chose to post about it in the first place. as ive said before im doing a hell of a lot of research on this and ill post it once its finished
*hail our father satan*

Ok ill share what I know indigos are very unique people, being one myself and being around others, everyone tells me I have a very unique way of looking at things. Basically some of the traits that the websites don't really cover.
1. I have an ingraied distaste and hatred for anything that doesn't represent freedom, even as far back as I can remember. One example of this is I grew up in a xian home and my dad is actually a pastor at a church, I always feared getting to close to them even from a young age cause I felt something about their love was not "genuine" in some way I can usually tell when I am being lied to and being genuine and authentic has been of great importance to me.
2. Indigos are generally very kind and giving people and genuinly care about helping out the world, yet everyone I met who claimed the title indigo regaurdless of "religion" has a distrust for many of the charities, and feels that they are too athoritarian and wants to help out people directly without creating rules, we don't have any hidden agenda like so many people do that claim to be giving and helping people.
3. Ingrained in myself and every indigo I met is this strong warrior type personality, we absolutely hate the way society, the schools, mainstream religion, and media is, yet at the same time many of us do not like the needless violence and agression that so many in society show (an example of that is people putting on a tough front, getting pissed off at the smallest things, automatically expecting to be treated with respect regaurdless of whether they deserve it or not its not like we don't believe in defending ourselves or loved ones we just think that a lot of this stuff is needless and superficial personally if someone wrongs me greatly I prefer black magick to confrontation but yet prefer to focus it on things like cursing Satans enemies such as the kikes or the church, I rarely use it on people unless they have done something extremely serious, sometimes I even think on these boards people blow things out of proportion I believe in Satanic unity and refuse to be part of posts insulting other Satanists or where there is agressive sounding infighting going on I just keep my mouth shut Note: I am not criticizing or meaning to offend anyone here please don't take this the wrong way, I know everyone is different and might not agree. this is just describing me and my personality).
4. Often times we will put a lot of effort and emotion into things that mean a lot to us, indigos in general love things that are deep and emotional and have meaning and love talking about them (especially in the area of art and music many of us are artists and musisians). I love talking about and debating the deep or philosophical things, and the meaning behind abstract concepts. Some indigos think almost exclusively abstractly about things.
5. Many people think we are funny just by being ourselves, in my case I feel this is annoying sometimes because it makes me feel people are not taking what I say sometimes seriously.
6. Sometiems our inherreht response to things is want to be opposite whether this is negative or positive if cornered in a situation we feel is fucked up. One example of this is I don't like or have much respect for ghetto/gangster culture, I was forced to be around those types of people for awhile. While I went along for awhile after I finally couldn't take it anymore, I started shouting things at this thugged out guy who was going off about how tough he was that I was gay (even though I am not I am more bisexual leaning towards liking girls better). I was everything he hated, I am a kind and deep and emotional and basically started a fight with him. A few weeks later I just left where I was living I couldn't put up with the bullshit anymore, no one was authentic and everyone was just trying to show off.
7. In general indigos hate gender roles, being bisexual, or transgender is common amoung indigos. We just want to be ourselves fuck what society says we should be.
8. Interactions between two indigos as friends or a love relationship could be perfect or disasterous. If the chemestry is not there the two people quickly become tired of eachother and usually end up hating eachother. Since indigos have a born leader personality and neither will budge no matter how hard anyone wants to change them unless they want to change it sometimes if the people are not similar in intrests or some aspect of personality doesn't work out good at all, but if its right it could be a perfect match where the people remain friends and/or possibly become romantic partners for life.
9. We strongly value honesty and are very loyal no matter what to those that we love, and/or causes we feel strongly about.
10. We in general have an attitude that whenever we feel someones trying to change us that we will never change no matter what, and hate people that don't value and respect indiviuality, and freedom.

On a final note here are two songs that fit the indigo personality perfectly I came across the first one on a board talking about indigos the second a friend pointed out to me. I think if you listen to them this could give you a better grasp of who we are.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MF75OjYLRaM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=isTgPl7INmw
Hail Satan

I hope this helps you out.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "liddynavillus@..." <liddynavillus@... wrote:

Looking forward to reading it! I'm so sick of googling information, it's all so corrupted :(

Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "saahirah_belladonna" <ewarner63@ wrote:

*hail our father satan*

I agree completely and enjoyed reading this article!! I am an indigo child as well and was told today that I have crow feet. I took that as a major complement and felt honored to have a symbol of father's (crow/raven). HAIL SATAN FOREVER!! 666 Love 88 :)Sent via BlackBerry from T-MobileFrom: "Indigo Warrior" <darkmonkey87@... Sender: [email protected] Date: Sat, 05 Mar 2011 00:25:55 -0000To: <[email protected]ReplyTo: [email protected] Subject: [HellsArmy666] Re: indigo children
  Ok ill share what I know indigos are very unique people, being one myself and being around others, everyone tells me I have a very unique way of looking at things. Basically some of the traits that the websites don't really cover.
1. I have an ingraied distaste and hatred for anything that doesn't represent freedom, even as far back as I can remember. One example of this is I grew up in a xian home and my dad is actually a pastor at a church, I always feared getting to close to them even from a young age cause I felt something about their love was not "genuine" in some way I can usually tell when I am being lied to and being genuine and authentic has been of great importance to me.
2. Indigos are generally very kind and giving people and genuinly care about helping out the world, yet everyone I met who claimed the title indigo regaurdless of "religion" has a distrust for many of the charities, and feels that they are too athoritarian and wants to help out people directly without creating rules, we don't have any hidden agenda like so many people do that claim to be giving and helping people.
3. Ingrained in myself and every indigo I met is this strong warrior type personality, we absolutely hate the way society, the schools, mainstream religion, and media is, yet at the same time many of us do not like the needless violence and agression that so many in society show (an example of that is people putting on a tough front, getting pissed off at the smallest things, automatically expecting to be treated with respect regaurdless of whether they deserve it or not its not like we don't believe in defending ourselves or loved ones we just think that a lot of this stuff is needless and superficial personally if someone wrongs me greatly I prefer black magick to confrontation but yet prefer to focus it on things like cursing Satans enemies such as the kikes or the church, I rarely use it on people unless they have done something extremely serious, sometimes I even think on these boards people blow things out of proportion I believe in Satanic unity and refuse to be part of posts insulting other Satanists or where there is agressive sounding infighting going on I just keep my mouth shut Note: I am not criticizing or meaning to offend anyone here please don't take this the wrong way, I know everyone is different and might not agree. this is just describing me and my personality).
4. Often times we will put a lot of effort and emotion into things that mean a lot to us, indigos in general love things that are deep and emotional and have meaning and love talking about them (especially in the area of art and music many of us are artists and musisians). I love talking about and debating the deep or philosophical things, and the meaning behind abstract concepts. Some indigos think almost exclusively abstractly about things.
5. Many people think we are funny just by being ourselves, in my case I feel this is annoying sometimes because it makes me feel people are not taking what I say sometimes seriously.
6. Sometiems our inherreht response to things is want to be opposite whether this is negative or positive if cornered in a situation we feel is fucked up. One example of this is I don't like or have much respect for ghetto/gangster culture, I was forced to be around those types of people for awhile. While I went along for awhile after I finally couldn't take it anymore, I started shouting things at this thugged out guy who was going off about how tough he was that I was gay (even though I am not I am more bisexual leaning towards liking girls better). I was everything he hated, I am a kind and deep and emotional and basically started a fight with him. A few weeks later I just left where I was living I couldn't put up with the bullshit anymore, no one was authentic and everyone was just trying to show off.
7. In general indigos hate gender roles, being bisexual, or transgender is common amoung indigos. We just want to be ourselves fuck what society says we should be.
8. Interactions between two indigos as friends or a love relationship could be perfect or disasterous. If the chemestry is not there the two people quickly become tired of eachother and usually end up hating eachother. Since indigos have a born leader personality and neither will budge no matter how hard anyone wants to change them unless they want to change it sometimes if the people are not similar in intrests or some aspect of personality doesn't work out good at all, but if its right it could be a perfect match where the people remain friends and/or possibly become romantic partners for life.
9. We strongly value honesty and are very loyal no matter what to those that we love, and/or causes we feel strongly about.
10. We in general have an attitude that whenever we feel someones trying to change us that we will never change no matter what, and hate people that don't value and respect indiviuality, and freedom.

On a final note here are two songs that fit the indigo personality perfectly I came across the first one on a board talking about indigos the second a friend pointed out to me. I think if you listen to them this could give you a better grasp of who we are.
Hail Satan

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "liddynavillus@..." <liddynavillus@... wrote:

Hail Satan!

*hail our father satan*

So what exactly does it mean to be an indigo child?

Sent: Fri, March 4, 2011 6:25:55 PM

Hail Satan

Hail Satan!

*hail our father satan*

HAIL SATAN
Indigo kids are also very strong souls,with more aweakened souls than ordinary humans.They are indeed different,and because of their evolution level,they feel outsiders to the world.Indigo Warrior sorted that perfectly.

HAIL SATAN!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Don Danko <mageson6666@... wrote:
case a strong anja center. This carries properities. So if you get enough people

thing and turn in into the biggest thing and creat a whole $$$ industry over it.
crap load of suckers waiting to be parted with their money. Hence why Benny Hinn

Indigo Child=Future Commissar's of factory farm earth if you listen to enough of
these dopey retards.

Just wanted to bring up that I am an idigo I fit 95% of the characteristics they
Hail Satan

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "saahirah_belladonna" <ewarner63@
wrote:

HAIL SATAN
Its awfully loaded with nasty communism.How the indigos are children of the light,the children of equality,and those who bring the future.Utter nonsense.They just say these things to establish a new age agenda of false spirituality.They are more psychically evolved and open,and strong souls,but thats it.The enemy tries to chase them down as they do with everyone.Nothing spacey about it.

HAIL SATAN!

Indeed your right Yo Yo I never did see things as all equal, and have always felt like I was an outsider to this world somehow not comfortable with my physical body. I just don't understand no like the average day to day people, I was diagnosed with autism because of that but I still have problems interacting with "normies" as I call them. Spiritual Satanists are different, this belief felt very familiar to me even when I first came across it. That crap about Jewsus being and indigo (I know he never existed but for the sake of the argument I am going to pretend that he did) is pure and utter bullshit. Many of his traits were strongly anti indigo. Even though like I mentioned my dad is a xian pastor I always got bad vibes off of him even when I believed that BS I never really liked xianity and often got angry at all the athoritarian bullshit in it. (I did have psychic abilities as a kid and could sense a lot of things till they put me on drugs then it kind of went away I am working on getting it back. An indigo following mainstream religion if they are brainwashed and drugged enough to do it (ex Christianity and Islam) will either be automatically attracted to the most fanatical sects due to the fact that they inherently are very passonate and deep about causes they believe in, or be one of those that doesn't really follow any of it and follows a more new ageish "tolerant" aproach, they will not likely be the average xian who is in the middle somewhere, cause they lack of spirituality and passion will bore them (they will likely see it as nothing different than athiesm with a bunch of rules attached).
They are trying hard to change us and communize us as you said, but that is not in our inherent nature, what they are playing off of is the fact that most of us are quite calm a lot of the time and are not that eaisly insuled/don't give into peer pressure (I have noticed this with almost everyone who claims to be an indgo or has an indigo aura the reason in my case and it may be in the case of others, is because I don't feel like wasting my time with people I see as stupid and am not that eaisly influienced by others around me though its not like I don't care what anyone has to say, its like I automatically filter it and I seem to sense it when people are not being genuine, or telling the truth) and we feel deep empathy for others yet cannot tolerate and don't care about many of the people in this world. So they are playing off of this to make is passifists, and it works sometimes cause they know our nature, but an indigo also is more likely to be open to the truth should they come across it so its not all bad.
In my case its always been a chore (if not impossible) to conform to society or others around me it doesn't come automatic like it does with most people.
So its not like there isn't hope for indigos they are more likely to listen to you if you try to share the truth with them because they don't have this automatic be revolted response to things (unless your talking about mainstream religion often, or the monatary system, the educational system, the government, or anything they feel is unfair) such as Satanism/National Socialism, that many people seem to have nor do they even really understand it. they are quite inquisitive, and might even be inherently attracted to things like what we believe.
Hail Satan

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Yoyo" <kung_fukistas_real@... wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Don Danko <mageson6666@ wrote:

these dopey retards.

Hail Satan

wrote:

HAIL SATAN

Its awfully loaded with nasty communism.How the indigos are children of the light,the children of equality,and those who bring the future.Utter nonsense.They just say these things to establish a new age agenda of false spirituality.They are more psychically evolved and open,and strong souls,but thats it.The enemy tries to chase them down as they do with everyone.Nothing spacey about it.

HAIL SATAN!

I'm looking for a straight answer here, I'm seeing a lot of mixed messages below. Is being an indigo good or bad? In the earlier post describing the traits of indigos, i fit every single one. And I also agree with indigo warrior here, and have experienced much of what he has just written about.
All this indigo stuff, good or bad?

Sent: Sat, March 5, 2011 4:22:16 PM

Indeed your right Yo Yo I never did see things as all equal, and have always felt like I was an outsider to this world somehow not comfortable with my physical body. I just don't understand no like the average day to day people, I was diagnosed with autism because of that but I still have problems interacting with "normies" as I call them. Spiritual Satanists are different, this belief felt very familiar to me even when I first came across it. That crap about Jewsus being and indigo (I know he never existed but for the sake of the argument I am going to pretend that he did) is pure and utter bullshit. Many of his traits were strongly anti indigo. Even though like I mentioned my dad is a xian pastor I always got bad vibes off of him even when I believed that BS I never really liked xianity and often got angry at all the athoritarian bullshit in it. (I did have psychic abilities as a kid and could sense a lot of things till they put me on drugs then it kind of went away I am working on getting it back. An indigo following mainstream religion if they are brainwashed and drugged enough to do it (ex Christianity and Islam) will either be automatically attracted to the most fanatical sects due to the fact that they inherently are very passonate and deep about causes they believe in, or be one of those that doesn't really follow any of it and follows a more new ageish "tolerant" aproach, they will not likely be the average xian who is in the middle somewhere, cause they lack of spirituality and passion will bore them (they will likely see it as nothing different than athiesm with a bunch of rules attached).
They are trying hard to change us and communize us as you said, but that is not in our inherent nature, what they are playing off of is the fact that most of us are quite calm a lot of the time and are not that eaisly insuled/don't give into peer pressure (I have noticed this with almost everyone who claims to be an indgo or has an indigo aura the reason in my case and it may be in the case of others, is because I don't feel like wasting my time with people I see as stupid and am not that eaisly influienced by others around me though its not like I don't care what anyone has to say, its like I automatically filter it and I seem to sense it when people are not being genuine, or telling the truth) and we feel deep empathy for others yet cannot tolerate and don't care about many of the people in this world. So they are playing off of this to make is passifists, and it works sometimes cause they know our nature, but an indigo also is more likely to be open to the truth should they come across it so its not all bad.
In my case its always been a chore (if not impossible) to conform to society or others around me it doesn't come automatic like it does with most people.
So its not like there isn't hope for indigos they are more likely to listen to you if you try to share the truth with them because they don't have this automatic be revolted response to things (unless your talking about mainstream religion often, or the monatary system, the educational system, the government, or anything they feel is unfair) such as Satanism/National Socialism, that many people seem to have nor do they even really understand it. they are quite inquisitive, and might even be inherently attracted to things like what we believe.
Hail Satan

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Yoyo" <kung_fukistas_real@... wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Don Danko <mageson6666@ wrote:

these dopey retards.

Hail Satan

wrote:

HAIL SATAN

HAIL SATAN!

The straight answer is either or and both at once.

Sent: Sat, March 5, 2011 8:38:48 PM

I'm looking for a straight answer here, I'm seeing a lot of mixed messages below. Is being an indigo good or bad? In the earlier post describing the traits of indigos, i fit every single one. And I also agree with indigo warrior here, and have experienced much of what he has just written about.
All this indigo stuff, good or bad?

Sent: Sat, March 5, 2011 4:22:16 PM

Hail Satan

these dopey retards.

Hail Satan

wrote:

HAIL SATAN

HAIL SATAN!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Indigo Warrior" <darkmonkey87@... wrote:
Hail Satan

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Yoyo" <kung_fukistas_real@ wrote:

these dopey retards.

Hail Satan

wrote:

HAIL SATAN

HAIL SATAN!
Just out of curiosity what really qualifies as a indigo? So far me and my cousin are the strongest I've met and he's nihilist so he's more chaotic energy. Me I'm more of passionate in the spirit anyone I feel threatening I kind of put a wall up just a mental block that and can see auras easy also am quite determined in fighting others physically if the need arises .

Hail Satan

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "liddynavillus@" <liddynavillus@ wrote:

Hail Satan!

*hail our father satan*
Makes sense I fit this around 90% or something along that I'm deep and emotional yet can also have no feelings whatsoever . I am very slow to anger but once the one who angered me is on my shit list there staying there. I'm not really a lovy type more of leaning towards negativity and want to get rid of the things in the world that make humans less perfect xtianity included . I used to be a Anarchist not the hyped up punk freaks more of someone that hated the agenda of any institutions regardless of there cause just me I guess I was even against the so called other anarchist where they didn't full grasp what being one ment so was a outcast there.
Basically I fit in with what you say yet its hard to grasp.
Dumat

Speaking of indigos warrior spirit thought you might enjoy this.
http://img534.imageshack.us/img534/6265/grafitti2.jpg
Saw that on my way home today, decided to get out and take a picture.
Its more like the kikes deserve the vandalism they get. Anyone doing regular rituals against them is awesome in my mind. I do. They were the ones that got us in this mess. I kind of got to thinking about it, maybe the indigo inborn trait of not changing and conforming is good. They will be quick to turn on the kike once they find out whats going on, if the numbers quoted are accurate so far as the numbers of indigos incarnating on this earth the kikes don't stand a chance.
Hail Satan
We will win possibly sooner than you might think.
Indigos are smart and many of their traits will cause endless problems for the kikes. No wonder they are shitting their pants.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "dumatereli" <dumatereli@... wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Indigo Warrior" <darkmonkey87@ wrote:

Hail Satan

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "liddynavillus@" <liddynavillus@ wrote:

Hail Satan!

*hail our father satan*

Makes sense I fit this around 90% or something along that I'm deep and emotional yet can also have no feelings whatsoever . I am very slow to anger but once the one who angered me is on my shit list there staying there. I'm not really a lovy type more of leaning towards negativity and want to get rid of the things in the world that make humans less perfect xtianity included . I used to be a Anarchist not the hyped up punk freaks more of someone that hated the agenda of any institutions regardless of there cause just me I guess I was even against the so called other anarchist where they didn't full grasp what being one ment so was a outcast there.
Basically I fit in with what you say yet its hard to grasp.
Dumat

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back