Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

In search of wisdom from my Brothers, Sisters & High Priests

lamieleigh

Id like thoughts on diet, food, nutrition, etc.

Not that this may have a connection to Spiritual Satanism but in the US; at least I speak for myself.

What diet will help keep my body cleansed/healthy, what should I avoid that could cause damage to me psychically?

I have been a vegan, Ive been a vegetarian, I know those were always associated with my Parents view on Seventh Day Adventist. I no longer live with them at their home, which has made things better concerning faith at least.
link/definition for SDA:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Seventh-da ... ist_Church

Ive been told that if everyone on earth ate as much meat as the US, it would take 4 Earths to provide enough. Pretty gross if you ask me, Just looking for others thoughts and wisdom on the subject.
Much love xx
Hail Father Lucifer!

Ok interestig topic!

I believe that it is important to get a balanced diet, i dont think being vegetarian or vegan is that good as it means you have to take supplements for iron and proteins. This is often in the form of soya and to grow soya they have to cut down the rain forest so if you care about the earth avoid soya!

Try to eat plenty of fruit and vegetables, also pasta and rice is good to fill you instead of meat, but meat is important especially fish which has omega 3 and 4 which helps the brain function, but to much red meat can be bad for cholestrol and the heart.

Basically i like to think of how we would of been thousands of years ago as hunter gatherers we would of eaten alot of fruits and vegetables and then meat every so often. The most important thing of all is to drink plenty of water this is something we all forget and is one of the major contributers to many illnesses.

Hope that helps difficult to answer in a short space.

HAIL SATAN!
"To the brave belong everything!!"

===
Posted through Grouply
Create your own group!
www.grouply.com

Best thing for your health, and this should go out to everyone is to get your hands on the book <em>Transcend: Nine Steps to Living Well Forever</em>.  It was written by Ray Kurzweil (Americans Top Inventor, you may have seen him on futuristic shows on the science channel) and Terry Grossman, MD (A doctor in the field of longevity or antiaging with much sucess).  There website can be found at www.rayandterry.com and on this site you can search for the book (even contact them asking about it and you might get a free copy like I did, but don't expect it).  This book will change the way you look at your health and will in fact help you to live so well that you may even stop or nearly stop your aging process as we wait for things to reverse it, think I am kidding read the book I have spent years researching this stuff and you'd be amazed at the things you can do for your health.  There site also has scientifically made suppliments that are much better than you'd find on the market, you can even find the resveratrol everyone is talking about that extends your life on this site.  I know I sound like a commercial but it has really changed my life, check it out.   Hail Satan,
Matt     P.S. Living Vegan is detrimental to your health, I have never met one who could do it right, they were all anorexic, loosing their hair, and half psychotic!  Pescetarian (Vegetarian with the addition of healthy fish) is the best for your health.    
----- Original Message ----- From: lamieleigh To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] Sent: Sunday, January 24, 2010 6:04 PM Subject: [JoyofSatan666] In search of wisdom from my Brothers, Sisters & High Priests
  Id like thoughts on diet, food, nutrition, etc.

Not that this may have a connection to Spiritual Satanism but in the US; at least I speak for myself.

What diet will help keep my body cleansed/healthy, what should I avoid that could cause damage to me psychically?

I have been a vegan, Ive been a vegetarian, I know those were always associated with my Parents view on Seventh Day Adventist. I no longer live with them at their home, which has made things better concerning faith at least.
link/definition for SDA:
http://en.wikipedia .org/wiki/ Seventh-day_ Adventist_ Church

Ive been told that if everyone on earth ate as much meat as the US, it would take 4 Earths to provide enough. Pretty gross if you ask me, Just looking for others thoughts and wisdom on the subject.
Much love xx
Hail Father Lucifer!

Thanks guys, Im hungry now and the cupboards are bloody empty _<"

XD

Nah, all goods brothers, Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], ollie swales <metal_neolith@... wrote:

Ok interestig topic!

I believe that it is important to get a balanced diet, i dont think being vegetarian or vegan is
that good as it means you have to take supplements for iron and proteins. This is often in the form
of soya and to grow soya they have to cut down the rain forest so if you care about the earth avoid
soya!

Try to eat plenty of fruit and vegetables, also pasta and rice is good to fill you instead of meat,
but meat is important especially fish which has omega 3 and 4 which helps the brain function, but to
much red meat can be bad for cholestrol and the heart.

Basically i like to think of how we would of been thousands of years ago as hunter gatherers we
would of eaten alot of fruits and vegetables and then meat every so often. The most important thing
of all is to drink plenty of water this is something we all forget and is one of the major
contributers to many illnesses.

Hope that helps difficult to answer in a short space.

HAIL SATAN!
"To the brave belong everything!!"

===
Posted through Grouply
Create your own group!
www.grouply.com

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back