Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Important

I have coined our competition the name Champ. Striving to be the champion or champ master.
C.H.A.M.P 
Chanting Hebrew Against Malicious Pricks

Oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooh!! This is so nice!! :DDDI... just read it lol BUT IT'S SUNDAY FUCK YEAH, THE COMPETITION STARTS TOMORROW!!! XDDD
I'm excited wooooooooooooooo!!
So, for the questions!!
<b [/IMG]1. Should the count be how many you can do in a day? Or How many added up in the week?
[/B]Why don't we do both? ;)But then... it would be two different winners. :p Personally, I never have one entire day free, so my rituals add up in the week.

<b [/IMG]2. What should the prize for the winner be?[/B]THAT IS a good question... Well, except for the gifts that Satan will give us for our participation in this War... :) (is there anything more valuable than knowledge? :D )
H[/IMG]

<b [/IMG]3. What should the super prize for the one that beats me be?[/B]Aldric's Autobiography: The Road Towards Slothz Kingdom.
XDD

Στις 9:28 μ.μ. Κυριακή, 13 Δεκεμβρίου 2015, ο/η "aldric.strickland88@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] έγραψε:

I have coined our competition the name Champ. Striving to be the champion or champ master.
C.H.A.M.P 
Chanting Hebrew Against Malicious Pricks

Lol yes light Yagami has joined in. You and I go way back. I think having others make prizes is a great idea. I think we're going to have to choose a new champion other then myself lol. People have been emailing me they have already done 12 or 13 a day. I still haven't beat my score of 9 and I guess this is the last day. Fuck. 
 So someone else takes the champion position. So they are champion for a week. Or for however long until they get beat. Letting people strive to be champion for at least a week but also to stay champion. 
  Things unfold over time. We will get our rules and prizes in order eventually. We need to strike the enthusiasm in others. 

But why i wont feel the energy going down when i do the rituals? I just did 2 rituals at once and only felt the energy rising.?

Remember those who fight for Satan will come out of all of this unscratched! We have begun our competition!!! Just post your high score of how many you did the whole week along with your highest on a single day. Next Monday we will tally the scores and Assign rank. I think instead of a single winner, we can have all differnt ranks. I think everyone who participates should receive a treat. 
 This is more than competing. We are making a League of Warriors known as Champ. All those who Participate in this will be rewarded highly. 

I'll message you guys next week on this day and let you know how many I've done! I absolutely garnered it will be over 50 !!!! This is gonna be fun as fuck competition always pushed me father than anyone!! How many have you done in a week?I AM GOING TO BEAT YOU!

I know you are meaning in a weeks time, as if you started at 5am-midnight. And did one every half an hour you would come up with 40. 
 So let's see if I did ten a day, which is one above my max for seven days that's 70. Yeah 50 is very possible. That would be pretty hard to beat as I have only been doing 5 a day. 35 a week. Damn. But see this doesn't discourage me to not do my 35. Because I can still take my rank somewhere. It's not all about being number one. Don't get discouraged about falling in the ranks somewhere. There is always room for improvement. The important part is that we all do this together. 
 You motivate me to try and do 70 some week. ;)

Attachments :
<ol>r1355921_19026660.jpg</ol>Hmmm....second try with this message - as soon as I was about to send it the internet 'mysteriously' crashed. Anyhow, found this pic online and I thought it illustrates what we are accomplishing, preventing our blue jewel from being turned into a barren lifeless ball of dust.

HS!

Yeah i firstly put 60 but then i changed it, its pretty easy to do. I dont need to recover, i dont know why. I made 37 yesterday
1.10 2.10 3.7. 4.10

Just saying that im gonna do like 40 rituals a day. Somehow i dont feel the energy going down but only up and even more up. Whats wrong with me guys?? :D
Fear is an illusion.

Sorry for changing this, but i was just SO exited the day i wrote the promise about 40 in a day. Now im TRYING to do 20.
Try and beat me. If i do like 200 at the day of monday, i can leave the prize to someone else.

You may not need to "recover", but you NEED to wait at least 20 minutes (preferably an hour) to perform another Reverse Torah Ritual. This is to help the energies settle. So if you aren't waiting, you are doing it wrong. That is why Aldric (nor I) believe you.

I think I remember Maxine or another HP saying that quality is better over quantity with these, and that you don't need to do 30 every day. That's ludicrous. I mean, they can take like maybe 10-15 minutes each. With 20 minutes in-between each ritual, that's approximately 300 minutes not counting time in between, that's 5 fucking hours. You can just do one or two a day. I mean, how can you have time to do 30? HAIL SATAN!!!

Sent from my iPhone
On Dec 16, 2015, at 12:32, "lightalgur@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
  Spiritual Magic is based on numbers. 
Analysis
   a    *               u            =      m          ritual * required vibrations = total vibrations 
1*9=9 [AUM=18]
2*9=18 [AUM=36]
3*9=27 [AUM= 54]
4*9=36 [AUM= 72]
5*9=45 [AUM= 90]
6*9=54 [AUM= 108]
7*9=63 [AUM= 126]
8*9=72 [AUM= 144]
9*9=81 [AUM= 162]
10*9=90 [AUM= 180]
11*9=99 [AUM= 198]
12*9= 108 [AUM=216]

How many rituals for a total vibration of 666?
Trying to find a. In this case to find a, the formula must be changed 
m / u = a
666 / 9 = 74 [AUM=1332]
74 times [rituals] of the required vibrations must be repeated in order to achieve 666 (9) total vibrations.
How many rituals for AUM equal to 666?
If AUM equals two times the total vibrations (m) of one reverse Torah ritual then:666 / 2 = 333[m]333 / 9 = 37
37 times [rituals] of the required vibrations must be repeated in order to achieve AUM 666. 
Note: It is all down to the number 9. Does quantity or quality [higher energy level] matters the most in this case? 

Excuse me, if you only want to do one or two that is fine. But if we wish to devout 5 hours of our day, which in all honesty most of us are going to do 10-15 tops, then that is our propagative. But don't come on here calling what we do ludicrous. Those of us who are very Dedicated Warriors to Satan are attempting to do our Best to make it fun to do as much as we can. I have only been able to do 5 a day lately. Big fucking whoop, because I am always winning. As long as Satanists are pushing themselves to do more I am winning. This Competiton and energy is what is motivating me to do 5 a day, whereas I might not even do one. 
  So I don't appreciate you trying to come in here and stomp that fire out. Thank you. 

So if I vibrate the paragraph 27 times I need to do 27 affirmations?

Sent from my iPhone
On Dec 16, 2015, at 12:32 PM, lightalgur@... [JoyofSatan666] <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
  Spiritual Magic is based on numbers. 
Analysis
   a    *               u            =      m          ritual * required vibrations = total vibrations 
1*9=9 [AUM=18]
2*9=18 [AUM=36]
3*9=27 [AUM= 54]
4*9=36 [AUM= 72]
5*9=45 [AUM= 90]
6*9=54 [AUM= 108]
7*9=63 [AUM= 126]
8*9=72 [AUM= 144]
9*9=81 [AUM= 162]
10*9=90 [AUM= 180]
11*9=99 [AUM= 198]
12*9= 108 [AUM=216]

How many rituals for a total vibration of 666?
Trying to find a. In this case to find a, the formula must be changed 
m / u = a
666 / 9 = 74 [AUM=1332]
74 times [rituals] of the required vibrations must be repeated in order to achieve 666 (9) total vibrations.
How many rituals for AUM equal to 666?
If AUM equals two times the total vibrations (m) of one reverse Torah ritual then:666 / 2 = 333[m]333 / 9 = 37
37 times [rituals] of the required vibrations must be repeated in order to achieve AUM 666. 
Note: It is all down to the number 9. Does quantity or quality [higher energy level] matters the most in this case? 

I am so confused. Why does Yahoo not always show who this is a response to? Is this a response to me? To whom?Fucking jewhoo. HAIL SATAN!!!

Sent from my iPhone
On Dec 16, 2015, at 18:33, "aldric.strickland88@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
  Excuse me, if you only want to do one or two that is fine. But if we wish to devout 5 hours of our day, which in all honesty most of us are going to do 10-15 tops, then that is our propagative. But don't come on here calling what we do ludicrous. Those of us who are very Dedicated Warriors to Satan are attempting to do our Best to make it fun to do as much as we can. I have only been able to do 5 a day lately. Big fucking whoop, because I am always winning. As long as Satanists are pushing themselves to do more I am winning. This Competiton and energy is what is motivating me to do 5 a day, whereas I might not even do one. 
  So I don't appreciate you trying to come in here and stomp that fire out. Thank you. 

9 times is fine for the affirmations. The affirmations are just to program the energy, and 9 is the number of completion. 9 should be fine, although someone may correct me

Btw, Satan CLEARLY gave me 2 signs when i was at work. He gave me LOTS of time to do MANY rituals, and evrytime when i did one, i felt His love and warm energy and only my own energy going up. So dp i jackman REALLY need to recover? If i do, what should i do to my competition? I have already made like 70.

Hooded cobra said to wait 30 minutes before each Ritual and I have reiterated that many times now. I also said I would not accept more than 40 a day. For if you woke up at 5am and did one every half an hour till midnight you would get about 40. Actually 38. 
If anyone says they have done more then 40 I am Ofcourse not going to believe it or think they have not been waiting a half an hour between each one. Actually now that I think of it, it takes 10-20 minutes to do a Ritual so we can cut that number in half. I think about 20 is the most I will accept. 
 Realistically a person if they had a day off could do about ten, as I have done 9 in a day correctly. Some have told me they have done 13-14, I believe them with that. There are Ofcourse those who are going to be unrealistic and may not even be doing any rituals and just posting false numbers. What's funny is they think we are so stupid that were not going to be able to tell. 
  Maxine said these rituals need to be done as often as possible. So if a bunch of us do 5-10 a day, we are going to deal the enemy massive damage. What we are having is people trying to destroy the equilibrium of something natural and either have people return to only 1-2 a day or try and convince people unless their doing 60 a day they are not contributing.
 So I post this here as a master key for how this competition needs to be. For those who wish to do 1-2 can still compete as we want as many people as possible, it's about us all working together, not winning a game. For those brave and loyal warriors who wish to push themselves to 5-10 a day and keep each other motivated, I salute you. To those who wish to really push it and do 20 or something, I seriously salute your effort. But if people come saying they did 100 in a day, they are to be ignored and not taken seriously. 
  In the end we shall keep a balanced system of motivation, Rewards and Comraderie for keeping up the fight. Thank you.

Yes, what Sam said. And I don't think you understood what I said last time, I say you may NOT need to recover, but that isn't the point. The point is that you HAVE to wait 20minutes-an HOUR To let the energies settle. Like Sam said, if you don't wait, the energies won't "go through". You HAVE TO WAIT A MINIMUM OF 20 MINUTES AFTER EACH REVERSE TORAH RITUAL. This is absolutely necessary, NOT an option.

I might focus more on the Blood Reversal Ritual because HP Hooded Cobra said this ritual will weaken the enemy's influence on you personally, as well as weaken them overall

Well i propose that you do the reversing a reversal ritual sermons ritual. That is specialized to vent off enemy attacks. And do syraye vibration too.

Im so in but i have to to get more practice  meditating so i dont  get tired after just a little  bit heheh but i would like this it would be sort of hard i live with a Christian  mother. But those are things i can't  handle if i can get at least one ill be proud of myself so its on!!! Hail Satan!!
On Dec 7, 2015 9:58 PM, "aldric.strickland88@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
  Attention everyone. I have something I want to say.
You have hard Maxine. The future is not set in stone. Those who don't participate in the reverse rituals will be left on your own when the shit comes. Which means YOU MAY DIE A HORRIBLE DEATH if the jews get their way.
 If we do the reverse rituals but enough of them the above still applies!!!!
I have observed that doing Satanas before a ritual is nice for a couple reasons. If you drop Satanas it doesn't hurt. Satanas doesn't over stimulate the mind. Which means you can pump out a lot of them with no problem. Where as I don't like doing more than one 666 a day for me right now as I am trying to get control of my mind and psyilogically I have things to fix as well.  Using whatever works best for you is good I am only saying this to let people know it's an easy way to pump a bunch out. 
  The more you do for Satan the more he does for you. The past two days I pumped them out and all of a sudden everything in my life is going better. Like dream land or something. 
   I did 8 reverse rituals yesterday using One Satanas before each one. I woke up today and I had a strong blue heat around my body. This is not meditation, this is not advancement. This is an aura of protection created by Satan. It has come to my attention that Satan is not going to just pop in and protect you or he won't. He is building an aura of protection around those who do the rituals. Also depending at how many they do. This aura of protection takes time to build. Everyday he adds onto it a little until you have the strength to survive what's coming. BUT he only invests as much energy into you as you do into him. The more you do for Satan the more he does for you. 
  This is incredibly serious, we need to be doing as many reverse rituals as possible. On a positive note, think about what this means. No more waiting around acting like Satan is going to do everything and fix the planet. The more we put into this the more we will change and the more we will have Satans energy put into us. This is not a sad thing, this is fucking great!!!
  What would happen if we decided to just do as many as possible??? I am fucking excited!!! 
   So I propose a competition. Each week record your high scores of how many you have done a day. Every Monday Satans day we will see who has the highest score. Whoever has the highest score I will award prizes. Whoever beats MY high score will get an extra special prize. This will motivate me to beat all of you each week!!! This should motivate all of you!! What am I the best on here????? Come on, you have every capability of doing them like I can and beating me. Show me what your fucking made out of!!!!!!! Stop sulking and having no purpose in life!! This is your chance for a purpose!!
  Together we can keep each other motivated. Our very lives depend on this!!! This whole world depends on this!!! The greatest purpose you could ever imagine. This is going to be so much fun!!!! Brothers and Sisters!!!!
 JOIN ARMS WITH ME!!!!! LETS SHOW THE ENEMY WHAT WE CAN DO!!! LETS MAKE MAXINE PROUD WHO PUT SO MUCH TIME INTO THIS!!!!!!
  Hail to our Victory!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The weekly/daily RT ritual results Dec 14 - 20
Hey Aldric, Guys, Gals, here's my totals:
Monday: RT #1 12 reps, RT#2 12 reps I actually DID want to pass out after! LOL!
Tuesday RT#3 12 reps
Wed to Friday I am sorry to admit this but I pooped out. There's no real excuse. I feel bad about it. I will try harder next week! But see, this is what I mean, its harder to be consistent every day.
Sat RT #1 12 reps
Sunday RT #2 12 reps
Am finding that doing a rosary for one RT Ritual at a time – in a day I mean - is all I can really handle for now – I have to build up to more. Need to develop some muscle! Because I overdid it my first day! Doing a whole rosary has this interesting effect – the seemingly unending repetition causes me to go into a trance state and focus totally on vibrating. There's nothing else in my head. No background noise or thoughts, nothing. Its a total void. I feel after like I'm stoned! The other night I DREAMED I was doing a RT ritual! LOL! 

About halfway through is when it hits a sort of a stride for me and I can sort of 'hear' echo's, like other voices doing it too. And it gets stronger as you go! That was very cool! And the most interesting thing: I could 'see' myself in an astral temple doing it at the same time I'm in my living room. That bi-location thing of being in two places at once. And halfway through somebody shows up I think – a cool breeze out of nowhere comes :) It was very fun to have everyone else doing it with me like this in a friendly competition – I hope we continue. I'm probably going to be one of the lowest scores :(
But that said I would have only done 21 over a weeks time (if there are three to do) and I did, what, (gets out pencil and paper and scribbles)...60! So I feel sort of OK! I tried! My top in a day: 24.

I know Sundays not quite over but I am done for the week. I have to do art now :)
Really excited to see how everyone fared!

HS!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back