Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Important

What's the point in doing 5-10 RTRs a day? I honestly don't get it.
When I do a Reverse Torah Ritual, I build up an extreme, probably unhealthy amount of energy. I put Satan ahead of my own health, and I know that's probably going to get some criticism, but I honestly don't care. My life is now for Satan, and he is all that matters. It's been about probably 20 days since I've dedicated my soul to Satan, but before each RTR, I do the 666 meditation, and the full Raum meditation. These meditations alone probably take almost a hour, honestly. The other day, I recited Enochian Key #5, did the full Raum, 666, and some other energy building meditations, and then I did the RTR. Honestly guys, quality is more important than quantity. Plus, after I've built up such an extreme amount of energy, I can ask my Succubus or Satan to take my excess energies!

I do only 1 RTR a day. Even though I have generally positive feelings about doing 1 RTR a day I feel like I lack use after seeing most do like 5+. SadFace

Dont give up! We appreciate and Satan appreciates you that you even do 1, but if you want more appreciation from us all then you must do more work on it. Example, do more RTRs, meditation every day and online warfare.

It is not a compitition to see who does the most RTR's per day. Do as many as you can comfortably handle, don't push this and even doing 1 per day is really good. 

Don't feel bad if you can't do more! You are doing more than the other 7 billion people on the planet! 

It's amazing if you can do 10 repititions or more repititions, but if you can't don't feel bad about it, you should feel proud that you are doing them and that you are fighting for Satan. 

As you advance more you can fight more too. The numbers are not the most important here, it's the energy you raise with them and if you raise as much energy as you can every time you do them then you are giving your all, whether this is after 1 or after a 100, just do as many as you can.

I agree strickland, Satanas raises power. Donating money too can help spread the truth, let's keep this going

Much thanks to brother StraitShot47.

The Catholic Church knows they are sinking fast under the RTR's so they are demanding their slaves pray the disgusting Catholic rosary all month long to generate enough psychic power for their shrinking vortex of energy powering their criminal and murderous Jewish witchcraft against Gentiles. This means our Final RTR is bankrupting them totality. The fall of this criminal institution is freedom for humanity and will bring and end to the train wreck of victims it creates among the innocent.

The Church is admitting they are falling apart fast under our Final RTR. This month double up how many times your doing the Final RTR and let them feel the power of Satan! The Jews warn in their evil Kabala that Satan will destroy them by reversing the Torah which is the 22 letters of their thoughtform. That is why "god" is called the word and the word is "god" is the opening line of the Bible the word is the 22 Hebrew letters the Bible is wrote in. The entire Bible was originally wrote in Hebrew to tie everything into the Jewish vortex they call YHVH. Hey Pope, fuck you Jew we got all month long too.

<cite>StraitShot47 wrote:</cite>They're bringing out the big guns! Shall we call it the red October??

ROME - In a move suggesting Pope Francis believes the Church is in a moment of “spiritual turbulence,” the pontiff is asking Catholics around the world to pray the rosary every day during the month of October for protection of the Church from the devil.

The daily praying of the rosary during the “Marian month of October,” a Vatican statement Saturday said, will unite the faithful “in communion and penance, as a people of God, in asking the Holy Mother of God and St. Michael the Archangel to protect the Church from the devil, who always aims to divide us from God and among us.”

The statement also says that, as the pope noted during his daily homily on Sept. 11, prayer is the weapon against “the Great accuser who ‘travels around the world looking for accusations’.”

https://cruxnow.com/vatican/2018/09/29/ ... urbulence/

Important The Jews are under going their time of Av, the time of suffering this month  relates to the time period both their Temples and nation was destroyed by the Pagan Gentiles that of Babylon and Rome. The Jewish Rabbinical texts state the title of Av, means "Alpha-bet" the Rabbinical statements relate their Temple to the 22 letters of the Jewish Alphabet. What does that suggest the Final RTR might accomplish even more at the time of Av.Keep up the Final RTR as much as possible this month. The Jews are terrified of this time.

It seems that with that low of a price for the merchandise, it was more than likely made in China at slave wages, for workers working like slaves without workplace rights or proper breaks to go to the bathroom.

On Wednesday, September 4, 2019, 12:08:30 a.m. EDT, alphaone6666@... [JoyofSatan666] <[email protected] wrote:

https://www.paganrebels.com/product/haa ... lt-hoodie/

step 1: click on link
step 2: comment on what would be the reaction if you went like this in a christian gathering

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back