Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Impact

aldric.strickland88

Most people think that change is not happening. No! I tell you change is happening all around us, everywhere. You would be surprised at just how fast things can change. 
I want to post this video because they had a speech on both the catholic churches side and the Atheist Side. They had the audience vote before and again after. Just in a matter of one discussion, changed the minds of the entire room. 
 Realize the power and effect we have, when we push the truth. The unaltered, undeniable truth. 

Ulitimate HitchSlap

Thank,s Aldric

What i have noticed is we gaining more power everyday And the change,s are coming
very fast now so keep up the RTR,s brothers and sisters and change the world for the better.

Hail Satan
Hail Agares
Hail Bastet
Hail Marchosias

Hitchens was a Jew. I think, but it's good to see people waking up. Thanks for your encouragement, brother.

Yes I know... I try to ignore it everytime. 
He was a pawn that did his job too well. That is why they killed him. I really believe they killed him with black magick. Remember sometimes jew go renegade and they have to be taken out. 
 I believe he did too good a job destroying Christianity. He also stood up for holocaust denial and many other things, saying everyone has a right to their opinion and should be heard. He took on rabbis all the time. I think he pissed them off. 
 I wish we would had more heroes that spoke in english. He had an Aries stellium. Aries mars, Aries Sun, Aries Mercury, Aries Venus. Leo Saturn, Libra Moon. 
 Aries is my favorite sign. Never afraid to take a stand. When someone can speak as well in Oratory as he, while using it do destroy christianity. It is like music to my ears. 

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back