Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Immortality?

kordell s

I have a question, is it possible for a human being to become immortal, like the gods? And, what are the origins of Satan himself, like their are sources stating he is one of the Nephilim, and then that he is a Nordic, and if so, is it possible that there are powers/entities, that Satan himself must acknowledge? Because the universe itself is many times older than Satan/the Goetic Demons so there must be civilizations and beings which preceded Satan, and if so, are they possibly responsible for Satan's thinkning/abilities/powers?

HAIL BUNE
HAIL SATAN

Immortality IS possible. That's what the Magnum Opus (the Great Work) is all about. It's a long and arduous process and you need to work closely with your guardian demon over a period of years, but it is what Satan wants for his people. Read the Magnum Opus section in the Meditations link on the JoS site; that has more than enough info to get you started.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "kordell s" <popgnner12@... wrote:

I have a question, is it possible for a human being to become immortal, like the gods? And, what are the origins of Satan himself, like their are sources stating he is one of the Nephilim, and then that he is a Nordic, and if so, is it possible that there are powers/entities, that Satan himself must acknowledge? Because the universe itself is many times older than Satan/the Goetic Demons so there must be civilizations and beings which preceded Satan, and if so, are they possibly responsible for Satan's thinkning/abilities/powers?

HAIL BUNE
HAIL SATAN

Of course, and it is the goal of SS, to become Gods and have spiritual and physical immortality (your soul can die too) and spiritual superpowers.

As for your second question, there's no omnipresent being that created the universe or something. If it's that you mean by "powers". Satan had parents, grandparents e.t.c. he was born like we do, that's his source. And the Nordics probably evolved from other lesser alien races/species.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "kordell s" <popgnner12@... wrote:

HAIL BUNE
HAIL SATAN

It is our goal to become immortal and reach Godhead in Satanism through power meditation. You can read the Lost Book of Enki to get an idea of how humanity was created and who Satans parents are, where the Gods came from, etc.

On Thu Nov 25th, 2010 5:05 AM EST kikesmasher71 wrote:

Of course, and it is the goal of SS, to become Gods and have spiritual and physical immortality (your soul can die too) and spiritual superpowers.

As for your second question, there's no omnipresent being that created the universe or something. If it's that you mean by "powers". Satan had parents, grandparents e.t.c. he was born like we do, that's his source. And the Nordics probably evolved from other lesser alien races/species.

HAIL BUNE
HAIL SATAN

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back