Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

If this true, FUCK THEM!

demonic_fury29

Someone said that Jews invented taxes!

I wouldn't put it past me!

Has anyone else heard this??!

If so, a big "FUCK YOU!" goes out to thesemotherfuckers!

They pushed the IRS into power to be the enforcement arm of their Fed Bankster operation which is organized crime. Most taxes exist as extortion by the Jews. At this point 30% of the yearly income or more of the average worker is going to the  Jew Fed.  They also have the kosher food tax.
To: [email protected]
Sent: Monday, May 6, 2013 6:21:44 AM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] If this true, FUCK THEM!

These are symbols that you might want to avoid when shopping. Although sometimes it is impossible not finding these in a market place.
http://www.viewzone.com/kosher.international.gif 
Hail Satan!
To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]
Sent: Monday, May 6, 2013 11:39 AM
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] If this true, FUCK THEM!

They pushed the IRS into power to be the enforcement arm of their Fed Bankster operation which is organized crime. Most taxes exist as extortion by the Jews. At this point 30% of the yearly income or more of the average worker is going to the  Jew Fed.  They also have the kosher food tax.

Shit, can't believe their shit!

Yeah, I read about their stupid fucking goddamn assy shitty Kosher Tax...and I didn't even know about it before!

Scary, huh!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Don Danko <mageson6666@... wrote:

I just can't believe this! Fucking unreal!

Damn, my intuition was right all along about them! Why the fuck didn't I realize this earlier?

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Light Algur <yc28@... wrote:

These are symbols that you might want to avoid when shopping. Although sometimes it is impossible not finding these in a market place.

Hail Satan!

To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]

I do know for certain that jews and USURY go hand in hand. Usury is the practice of charging interest rates that are astronomical, and this is a practice adopted by banking and credit agencies. Throughout history, jews have been hated for this, on a global level. William Shakespeare wrote a play about this very issue, entitled "The Merchant of Venice". Although there are many different interpretations of the "pound of flesh" symbolism, it is universally accepted that the jewish antagonist, Shylock, is an apt prototype of the selfish, greedy, unethical money-hungry jew.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "demonic_fury29" <demonic_fury29@... wrote:

Damn, my intuition was right all along about them! Why the fuck didn't I realize this earlier?

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Light Algur <yc28@ wrote:

Hail Satan!

Hi brothers (I'm new in Satanism) but yeah I agree the JEWISH control the whole world with $$$$$ the world under their palm but simple things $$$$ if you know what I mean. I been dedicated since last month but I want to say out of my opinion BECAUSE I see no post (correct me if I'm wrong) talk about money going to war(or rebel) I mean literally go to WAR!!.
Why? CAN YOU PEOPLE SEE THAT MONEY CONTROLLING EVERYBODY IN THIS WORLD INCLUDING YOU BROTHERS AND SISTERS IN THESE GROUP! Did you know that we CAN"T LET THEM have what they want? IT MUST BE WAR!!! THESE JEWISH IS A TRYANT!!! WE MUST FIGHT 4 OUR FREEDOM. DID YOU KNOW THAT THE JEWISH CONTROL US BY DEBT!!!EVERYONE UNDER THE CONTROL OF DEBT!! NOW (I'm in the USA) Obama want to Control the GUN LAWS! If they have our guns we're useless ,basicallly WE HAVE NO WEAPON TO PROTECT OURSELVES!!!(bascially WE"RE FUCK!!)THE GOVERNMENT(JEWS!!!) have everything they DO WTF THEY WANT TO DO! Do you really want to give OUR FREEDOM away like that, people these ignoring what happen around them.PEOPLE NEED TO WAKE UP!! THAT MONEY KILLING YOU 24/7 EVEN YOU SLEEP without knowing, EVERYWHERE HIGH TAXES AND MONEY EVERYWHERE.. In order to party you need money which means you have to work your butt OFF.EVEN you want a vacation you have to work your BUTT OFF just to have a vacation.I don't wanna rant alot my whole point is money can we and I'll say again CAN WE GO TO WAR!!! OVERRTHROW THE JEWS THERE TIMES IS OVER!! I know people scare to fight them because they are powerful!! but DO U GUYS WANNA LIVE LIFE LIKE THIS even your children,ur grandchildren n greatgrandchldren so on n so on be a slave for the JEWS while they whip you guys in the back they just toss u the money and u guys still bow down to them???? I mean c'mon someone who highly powerful should go against them and yea I'll fight for sure cuz I want my freedom. these money nothing but DECEPTION!!(they WANT YOU TO THINK MONEY IS EVERYTHING BUT IS NOT) for example I went to college I'm automically in debt n they teach me bullshit!!! stuff in school.. government WANT EVERYBODY to go to school to have better education n money.Theres jobs that require SCHOOLING!!!!BACK IN THE OLD DAY I heard if you work in a company like plumbing(u don't know shit but didn't go to college which u can't afford)they TEACH U AUTOMICALLY without school n u work ur way up depend how good u r n u land a good salary n no schooling at all..

N LIKE I SAY n I'll SAY IT AGAIN WHATEVER I SAY HERE IS MY OPINION!!!
I MAY BE WRONG!!N IF I OFFEND PEOPLE IN HERE I APOLPGOZIE!!

N THANK U!!! 4 READING THIS DAMN LONG ASS PAGE!!

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "demonic_fury29" <demonic_fury29@... wrote:

Interest to credit cards, huh?

Well, I have no more "interest" in them anymore and that's why I am trying to get rid of mine!

How awful for us Gentiles!

But in the end, we will get victory and for Father Satan!!!

I have not fully dedicated yet but I do want to say HAIL SATAN!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "rowanoconnel" <rowanoconnel@... wrote:

I do know for certain that jews and USURY go hand in hand. Usury is the practice of charging interest rates that are astronomical, and this is a practice adopted by banking and credit agencies. Throughout history, jews have been hated for this, on a global level. William Shakespeare wrote a play about this very issue, entitled "The Merchant of Venice". Although there are many different interpretations of the "pound of flesh" symbolism, it is universally accepted that the jewish antagonist, Shylock, is an apt prototype of the selfish, greedy, unethical money-hungry jew.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "demonic_fury29" <demonic_fury29@ wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Light Algur <yc28@ wrote:

Hail Satan!

Opinions don't matter if it's about the fucking "God's so-called chosen shit"

What really matters is that we know the truth about these motherfuckers!

Don't worry! WE WILL BRING FATHER SATAN AND ALL TRUE VICTORY!!!

Hail Satan (havent dedicated yet but who cares ;) )

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "kazuyaakechi" <kazuyaakechi@... wrote:

Hi brothers (I'm new in Satanism) but yeah I agree the JEWISH control the whole world with $$$$$ the world under their palm but simple things $$$$ if you know what I mean. I been dedicated since last month but I want to say out of my opinion BECAUSE I see no post (correct me if I'm wrong) talk about money going to war(or rebel) I mean literally go to WAR!!.
Why? CAN YOU PEOPLE SEE THAT MONEY CONTROLLING EVERYBODY IN THIS WORLD INCLUDING YOU BROTHERS AND SISTERS IN THESE GROUP! Did you know that we CAN"T LET THEM have what they want? IT MUST BE WAR!!! THESE JEWISH IS A TRYANT!!! WE MUST FIGHT 4 OUR FREEDOM. DID YOU KNOW THAT THE JEWISH CONTROL US BY DEBT!!!EVERYONE UNDER THE CONTROL OF DEBT!! NOW (I'm in the USA) Obama want to Control the GUN LAWS! If they have our guns we're useless ,basicallly WE HAVE NO WEAPON TO PROTECT OURSELVES!!!(bascially WE"RE FUCK!!)THE GOVERNMENT(JEWS!!!) have everything they DO WTF THEY WANT TO DO! Do you really want to give OUR FREEDOM away like that, people these ignoring what happen around them.PEOPLE NEED TO WAKE UP!! THAT MONEY KILLING YOU 24/7 EVEN YOU SLEEP without knowing, EVERYWHERE HIGH TAXES AND MONEY EVERYWHERE.. In order to party you need money which means you have to work your butt OFF.EVEN you want a vacation you have to work your BUTT OFF just to have a vacation.I don't wanna rant alot my whole point is money can we and I'll say again CAN WE GO TO WAR!!! OVERRTHROW THE JEWS THERE TIMES IS OVER!! I know people scare to fight them because they are powerful!! but DO U GUYS WANNA LIVE LIFE LIKE THIS even your children,ur grandchildren n greatgrandchldren so on n so on be a slave for the JEWS while they whip you guys in the back they just toss u the money and u guys still bow down to them???? I mean c'mon someone who highly powerful should go against them and yea I'll fight for sure cuz I want my freedom. these money nothing but DECEPTION!!(they WANT YOU TO THINK MONEY IS EVERYTHING BUT IS NOT) for example I went to college I'm automically in debt n they teach me bullshit!!! stuff in school.. government WANT EVERYBODY to go to school to have better education n money.Theres jobs that require SCHOOLING!!!!BACK IN THE OLD DAY I heard if you work in a company like plumbing(u don't know shit but didn't go to college which u can't afford)they TEACH U AUTOMICALLY without school n u work ur way up depend how good u r n u land a good salary n no schooling at all..

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "demonic_fury29" <demonic_fury29@ wrote:

Money is not the problem. Money is an expression of man's value. That is one reason why the kikes crave it.  the manipulation of money and the lack of understanding what it really is, those are the problems.JasonHail Satan!
Sent: Tuesday, May 7, 2013 7:54 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: If this true, FUCK THEM!

--- In mailto:JoyofSatan666%40yahoogroups.com, "kazuyaakechi" <kazuyaakechi@... wrote:

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!!

--- In mailto:JoyofSatan666%40yahoogroups.com, "demonic_fury29" <demonic_fury29@ wrote:

but y?? I still don't understand why u say is not the problem. what happen in this planet earth where we all live that had no money we have vacation all day everyday party hard all the times n STRESS FREE bascially u do WTF u wanna do. less violence n open minded people share knowledge so our planet Earth n earthling became FULL ADVANCE like the other Begins.MONEY HOLD US HUMANITY NOT TO ADVANCES!! that why we're so slow to advance our soul!cuz of simple trick MONEY! exactly they hold u n choking u strangle u so hard saying where my money n u say to the debt collector I have no money give me 3 more day n I'll give u the money. they take ur things ur wife children as slaves n sold n ur house, cars,everything belong to them..In the real world behind the scenes it actually happen (especially men) when they can't make payment on time they will take that guy wifes n children sell as slave or hold as hostage..In the poor country men or women or brother or sister sell their own family memeber just to live for the money.It true!! I'm not lying look at the poor country not just poor it everywhere people just can't see money controling each human minds everyday lifes. alright probaly that ur opinion that how u think (which I respect that) I got nothing to say I'm 21yr.old living a hard life still, life is cruel n rough I can't keep up the pace I always n ALWAYS BLAME on the money the FEDERAL RESERVE ACT they run by JEWSISH Elite! The Rothchilds,Morgan,so on n so on u name it but! Idk how our younger generation n way beyond next generations gonna live life like this begin run over by JEWS! I DO NOT WANT my child go to these bullshit stuff I want them have better lifes so as u guys want ur childs live better life. DAMN THOSE JEWS seriously! they own a lot of company n RICH AS F**K FILITY RICH!! man what a life they got!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Jason Noyes <noyesj30@... wrote:

Money is not the problem. Money is an expression of man's value. That is one reason why the kikes crave it.  the manipulation of money and the lack of understanding what it really is, those are the problems.
Jason
Hail Satan!

--- In mailto:JoyofSatan666%40yahoogroups.com, "kazuyaakechi" <kazuyaakechi@ wrote:

Why? CAN YOU PEOPLE SEE THAT MONEY CONTROLLING EVERYBODY IN THIS WORLD INCLUDING YOU BROTHERS AND SISTERS IN THESE GROUP! Did you know that we CAN"T LET THEM have what they want? IT MUST BE WAR!!! THESE JEWISH IS A TRYANT!!! WE MUST FIGHT 4 OUR FREEDOM. DID YOU KNOW THAT THE JEWISH CONTROL US BY DEBT!!!EVERYONE UNDER THE CONTROL OF DEBT!! NOW (I'm in the USA) Obama want to Control the GUN LAWS! If they have our guns we're useless ,basicallly WE HAVE NO WEAPON TO PROTECT OURSELVES!!!(bascially WE"RE FUCK!!)THE GOVERNMENT(JEWS!!!) have everything they DO WTF THEY WANT TO DO! Do you really want to give OUR FREEDOM away like that, people these ignoring what happen around them.PEOPLE NEED TO WAKE UP!! THAT MONEY KILLING YOU 24/7 EVEN YOU SLEEP without knowing, EVERYWHERE HIGH TAXES AND MONEY EVERYWHERE.. In order to party you need money which means you have to work your butt OFF.EVEN you want a vacation you have to work your BUTT OFF just to have a
vacation.I don't wanna rant alot my whole point is money can we and I'll say again CAN WE GO TO WAR!!! OVERRTHROW THE JEWS THERE TIMES IS OVER!! I know people scare to fight them because they are powerful!! but DO U GUYS WANNA LIVE LIFE LIKE THIS even your children,ur grandchildren n greatgrandchldren so on n so on be a slave for the JEWS while they whip you guys in the back they just toss u the money and u guys still bow down to them???? I mean c'mon someone who highly powerful should go against them and yea I'll fight for sure cuz I want my freedom. these money nothing but DECEPTION!!(they WANT YOU TO THINK MONEY IS EVERYTHING BUT IS NOT) for example I went to college I'm automically in debt n they teach me bullshit!!! stuff in school.. government WANT EVERYBODY to go to school to have better education n money.Theres jobs that require SCHOOLING!!!!BACK IN THE OLD DAY I heard if you work in a company like plumbing(u don't know shit but didn't go to
college which u can't afford)they TEACH U AUTOMICALLY without school n u work ur way up depend how good u r n u land a good salary n no schooling at all..

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!!

--- In mailto:JoyofSatan666%40yahoogroups.com, "demonic_fury29" <demonic_fury29@ wrote:

So, what are we going to do about it? Destruction rituals and Awakening. A 40 day working using two runes and affirmation helps relieve the anger, and making a change.

Hail Satan!
Sent: Wednesday, May 8, 2013 12:12 AM

but y?? I still don't understand why u say is not the problem. what happen in this planet earth where we all live that had no money we have vacation all day everyday party hard all the times n STRESS FREE bascially u do WTF u wanna do. less violence n open minded people share knowledge so our planet Earth n earthling became FULL ADVANCE like the other Begins.MONEY HOLD US HUMANITY NOT TO ADVANCES!! that why we're so slow to advance our soul!cuz of simple trick MONEY! exactly they hold u n choking u strangle u so hard saying where my money n u say to the debt collector I have no money give me 3 more day n I'll give u the money. they take ur things ur wife children as slaves n sold n ur house, cars,everything belong to them..In the real world behind the scenes it actually happen (especially men) when they can't make payment on time they will take that guy wifes n children sell as slave or hold as hostage..In the poor country men or women or brother or sister sell their own family memeber just to live for the money.It true!! I'm not lying look at the poor country not just poor it everywhere people just can't see money controling each human minds everyday lifes. alright probaly that ur opinion that how u think (which I respect that) I got nothing to say I'm 21yr.old living a hard life still, life is cruel n rough I can't keep up the pace I always n ALWAYS BLAME on the money the FEDERAL RESERVE ACT they run by JEWSISH Elite! The Rothchilds,Morgan,so on n so on u name it but! Idk how our younger generation n way beyond next generations gonna live life like this begin run over by JEWS! I DO NOT WANT my child go to these bullshit stuff I want them have better lifes so as u guys want ur childs live better life. DAMN THOSE JEWS seriously! they own a lot of company n RICH AS F**K FILITY RICH!! man what a life they got!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Jason Noyes <noyesj30@... wrote:

Money is not the problem. Money is an expression of man's value. That is one reason why the kikes crave it.  the manipulation of money and the lack of understanding what it really is, those are the problems.
Jason
Hail Satan!

--- In mailto:JoyofSatan666%40yahoogroups.com, "kazuyaakechi" <kazuyaakechi@ wrote:

Why? CAN YOU PEOPLE SEE THAT MONEY CONTROLLING EVERYBODY IN THIS WORLD INCLUDING YOU BROTHERS AND SISTERS IN THESE GROUP! Did you know that we CAN"T LET THEM have what they want? IT MUST BE WAR!!! THESE JEWISH IS A TRYANT!!! WE MUST FIGHT 4 OUR FREEDOM. DID YOU KNOW THAT THE JEWISH CONTROL US BY DEBT!!!EVERYONE UNDER THE CONTROL OF DEBT!! NOW (I'm in the USA) Obama want to Control the GUN LAWS! If they have our guns we're useless ,basicallly WE HAVE NO WEAPON TO PROTECT OURSELVES!!!(bascially WE"RE FUCK!!)THE GOVERNMENT(JEWS!!!) have everything they DO WTF THEY WANT TO DO! Do you really want to give OUR FREEDOM away like that, people these ignoring what happen around them.PEOPLE NEED TO WAKE UP!! THAT MONEY KILLING YOU 24/7 EVEN YOU SLEEP without knowing, EVERYWHERE HIGH TAXES AND MONEY EVERYWHERE.. In order to party you need money which means you have to work your butt OFF.EVEN you want a vacation you have to work your BUTT OFF just to have a
vacation.I don't wanna rant alot my whole point is money can we and I'll say again CAN WE GO TO WAR!!! OVERRTHROW THE JEWS THERE TIMES IS OVER!! I know people scare to fight them because they are powerful!! but DO U GUYS WANNA LIVE LIFE LIKE THIS even your children,ur grandchildren n greatgrandchldren so on n so on be a slave for the JEWS while they whip you guys in the back they just toss u the money and u guys still bow down to them???? I mean c'mon someone who highly powerful should go against them and yea I'll fight for sure cuz I want my freedom. these money nothing but DECEPTION!!(they WANT YOU TO THINK MONEY IS EVERYTHING BUT IS NOT) for example I went to college I'm automically in debt n they teach me bullshit!!! stuff in school.. government WANT EVERYBODY to go to school to have better education n money.Theres jobs that require SCHOOLING!!!!BACK IN THE OLD DAY I heard if you work in a company like plumbing(u don't know shit but didn't go to
college which u can't afford)they TEACH U AUTOMICALLY without school n u work ur way up depend how good u r n u land a good salary n no schooling at all..

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!!

well I was thinking raising an army to overthrow the tryant (but I guess it not gonna happen, WARS is horrible)if it hit a point where we lose to the Jews y can't we raise an army seize our government back(depend which country u live in)kick all the JEWS out of seats.(like Hitler kick all JEWS out of Germany)More like a Coup De Eate.I don't depends on runes or ritual I'm not that type of guy use kind of tools I rather use my body forces.Your right so what we going to do about it? hmmm don't know should I wait for Father Satan n his army to save us or should we save our own with our own hands.Times will tell probaly I won't live to see it..< I'm getting to old.

HAIL SATAN!
HAIL HITLER!(much respect from him n his party who stand up against the JEWS)

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Light Algur <yc28@... wrote:

So, what are we going to do about it? Destruction rituals and Awakening. A 40 day working using two runes and affirmation helps relieve the anger, and making a change.

Hail Satan!

but y?? I still don't understand why u say is not the problem. what happen in this planet earth where we all live that had no money we have vacation all day everyday party hard all the times n STRESS FREE bascially u do WTF u wanna do. less violence n open minded people share knowledge so our planet Earth n earthling became FULL ADVANCE like the other Begins.MONEY HOLD US HUMANITY NOT TO ADVANCES!! that why we're so slow to advance our soul!cuz of simple trick MONEY! exactly they hold u n choking u strangle u so hard saying where my money n u say to the debt collector I have no money give me 3 more day n I'll give u the money. they take ur things ur wife children as slaves n sold n ur house, cars,everything belong to them..In the real world behind the scenes it actually happen (especially men) when they can't make payment on time they will take that guy wifes n children sell as slave or hold as hostage..In the poor country men or women or brother or
sister sell their own family memeber just to live for the money.It true!! I'm not lying look at the poor country not just poor it everywhere people just can't see money controling each human minds everyday lifes. alright probaly that ur opinion that how u think (which I respect that) I got nothing to say I'm 21yr.old living a hard life still, life is cruel n rough I can't keep up the pace I always n ALWAYS BLAME on the money the FEDERAL RESERVE ACT they run by JEWSISH Elite! The Rothchilds,Morgan,so on n so on u name it but! Idk how our younger generation n way beyond next generations gonna live life like this begin run over by JEWS! I DO NOT WANT my child go to these bullshit stuff I want them have better lifes so as u guys want ur childs live better life. DAMN THOSE JEWS seriously! they own a lot of company n RICH AS F**K FILITY RICH!! man what a life they got!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Jason Noyes <noyesj30@ wrote:

Jason
Hail Satan!

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!!

I am guessing you do not know the power that runes and these rituals can give. They can cause mayhem or healing, especially when there is a group ritual . The rituals are successful, of course. They take time. It is not like fast food. Runes are a powerful tool to destroy an enemy and heal your self. Study more the JOS, i suggest.

http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... balah.html
http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Life.html

Hail Satan!
Sent: Wednesday, May 8, 2013 10:50 PM

well I was thinking raising an army to overthrow the tryant (but I guess it not gonna happen, WARS is horrible)if it hit a point where we lose to the Jews y can't we raise an army seize our government back(depend which country u live in)kick all the JEWS out of seats.(like Hitler kick all JEWS out of Germany)More like a Coup De Eate.I don't depends on runes or ritual I'm not that type of guy use kind of tools I rather use my body forces.Your right so what we going to do about it? hmmm don't know should I wait for Father Satan n his army to save us or should we save our own with our own hands.Times will tell probaly I won't live to see it..< I'm getting to old.

HAIL SATAN!

Hail Satan!

but y?? I still don't understand why u say is not the problem. what happen in this planet earth where we all live that had no money we have vacation all day everyday party hard all the times n STRESS FREE bascially u do WTF u wanna do. less violence n open minded people share knowledge so our planet Earth n earthling became FULL ADVANCE like the other Begins.MONEY HOLD US HUMANITY NOT TO ADVANCES!! that why we're so slow to advance our soul!cuz of simple trick MONEY! exactly they hold u n choking u strangle u so hard saying where my money n u say to the debt collector I have no money give me 3 more day n I'll give u the money. they take ur things ur wife children as slaves n sold n ur house, cars,everything belong to them..In the real world behind the scenes it actually happen (especially men) when they can't make payment on time they will take that guy wifes n children sell as slave or hold as hostage..In the poor country men or women or brother or
sister sell their own family memeber just to live for the money.It true!! I'm not lying look at the poor country not just poor it everywhere people just can't see money controling each human minds everyday lifes. alright probaly that ur opinion that how u think (which I respect that) I got nothing to say I'm 21yr.old living a hard life still, life is cruel n rough I can't keep up the pace I always n ALWAYS BLAME on the money the FEDERAL RESERVE ACT they run by JEWSISH Elite! The Rothchilds,Morgan,so on n so on u name it but! Idk how our younger generation n way beyond next generations gonna live life like this begin run over by JEWS! I DO NOT WANT my child go to these bullshit stuff I want them have better lifes so as u guys want ur childs live better life. DAMN THOSE JEWS seriously! they own a lot of company n RICH AS F**K FILITY RICH!! man what a life they got!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Jason Noyes <noyesj30@ wrote:

Jason
Hail Satan!

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!!

Money at its most basic level is not evil. It is simply a placeholder for the value of an item or service. For example, instead of trading five chickens for a cow, as you would under a barter system, you trade money for the cow, and then that person trades the money you gave them for something else. It is more convenient than a barter system, because it does not require you to own an item that the person you are trading with wants. You don't have to already own five chickens, because the cow owner can use the money you trade to him to get the chickens from someone else. So money is basically useful and not evil.

The problem with money, and the true evil, is credit and government-fueled inflation. Inflation has created a never-ending cycle of raising prices and wages, and people's reliance on credit has created a society enslaved to the creditor.

I am guessing you do not know the power that runes and these rituals can give. They can cause mayhem or healing, especially when there is a group ritual . The rituals are successful, of course. They take time. It is not like fast food. Runes are a powerful tool to destroy an enemy and heal your self. Study more the JOS, i suggest.

Hail Satan!

HAIL SATAN!

Hail Satan!

Jason
Hail Satan!

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!!

I wouldn't put it past me if Jews were the reasons people get paid less than what they should when it comes to employment.

Is so, fuck 'em all.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "shawncunnil" <shawncunnil@... wrote:

Money at its most basic level is not evil. It is simply a placeholder for the value of an item or service. For example, instead of trading five chickens for a cow, as you would under a barter system, you trade money for the cow, and then that person trades the money you gave them for something else. It is more convenient than a barter system, because it does not require you to own an item that the person you are trading with wants. You don't have to already own five chickens, because the cow owner can use the money you trade to him to get the chickens from someone else. So money is basically useful and not evil.

The problem with money, and the true evil, is credit and government-fueled inflation. Inflation has created a never-ending cycle of raising prices and wages, and people's reliance on credit has created a society enslaved to the creditor.

Hail Satan!

HAIL SATAN!

Hail Satan!

Jason
Hail Satan!

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!!

@Light Algur whatever I guess my judgement wrong.

@shawncunnil your right u prove a point

@demonicfury your right fuck em all

HAIL SATAN!!!

Hail Satan!

HAIL SATAN!

Hail Satan!

Jason
Hail Satan!

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back