Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

I would like to know who my gaurdian demon is (Please read full)

Indigo Warrior

I looked through the list on JOS and when I got to the name Vapula I immediately felt something very familiar, how do I know if this is really my guardian demon. Vepar also fits the description of who I have seen in my dreams all my life. Beleth could also be this demon. But for some reason I felt something a very familiar type feeling I saw the name Vapula. I know my guardian is a female if this is not some enemy spirit playing BS on me, but this same person has been appearing to me in dreams since as early as I can remember way before I even knew of Satanism. I have some personal things I would like to talk about but I have never summoned a demon before so I am a little nervous. I have felt the presense of someone very positive and protecting several times throught my life and have had positive coincidences (some of which are nearly impossible were it not for some spiritual intervention) Ok the person/demon that has appeared to me in dreams as long as I can remember from time to time has black hair, white, she is of thin complexion. She once appeared as a younger child with a red pentagram on her shirt. She usually tries to comfort me when I am lonely in dreams. She is very kind and often in my dreams she likes to show me around this city (looks nothing like anything on earth) and there are these huge and very luxurious houses there one such was along a sea it kind of was like a kings castle in the middle ages. I met someone who said she was familiar with this person from there dreams as well once (but she spouted what sounded like nonsense about us both being gods at one point who were binded by evil spirits and cast down to earth and she was kind of bipolar/anti social so I am very weary of what She said) always wears casual of ten Gothic clothes. Who is this. Any help would be appreciated. Any advice on how I could find out who my gaurdian is. Note I have talked to several psychics and asked who my soul mate is (they did not know eachother) and they all immediatly gave me the exact description of the person showing up in my dreams. Could this just be a premonition of someone I will meet in the future on this earth or am supposed to.

If Vapula's name jumped out, it is most likely her. Perhaps a pendulum would help.
Eh long read, but I read it.
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Indigo Warrior" <darkmonkey87@... wrote:

I looked through the list on JOS and when I got to the name Vapula I immediately felt something very familiar, how do I know if this is really my guardian demon. Vepar also fits the description of who I have seen in my dreams all my life. Beleth could also be this demon. But for some reason I felt something a very familiar type feeling I saw the name Vapula. I know my guardian is a female if this is not some enemy spirit playing BS on me, but this same person has been appearing to me in dreams since as early as I can remember way before I even knew of Satanism. I have some personal things I would like to talk about but I have never summoned a demon before so I am a little nervous. I have felt the presense of someone very positive and protecting several times throught my life and have had positive coincidences (some of which are nearly impossible were it not for some spiritual intervention) Ok the person/demon that has appeared to me in dreams as long as I can remember from time to time has black hair, white, she is of thin complexion. She once appeared as a younger child with a red pentagram on her shirt. She usually tries to comfort me when I am lonely in dreams. She is very kind and often in my dreams she likes to show me around this city (looks nothing like anything on earth) and there are these huge and very luxurious houses there one such was along a sea it kind of was like a kings castle in the middle ages. I met someone who said she was familiar with this person from there dreams as well once (but she spouted what sounded like nonsense about us both being gods at one point who were binded by evil spirits and cast down to earth and she was kind of bipolar/anti social so I am very weary of what She said) always wears casual of ten Gothic clothes. Who is this. Any help would be appreciated. Any advice on how I could find out who my gaurdian is. Note I have talked to several psychics and asked who my soul mate is (they did not know eachother) and they all immediatly gave me the exact description of the person showing up in my dreams. Could this just be a premonition of someone I will meet in the future on this earth or am supposed to.

As it seems your guardian demon is most likely to be Vapula,but to be 100% sure you should try using a pendulum.

AVE SATANAS

Hail The Crown Princess

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Indigo Warrior" <darkmonkey87@... wrote:

m.. ok. This begs me ask the question now, that I wished to ask long before, and I would love if someone "in the know" would explain this to me:   Why do we (well, You, Indigo, some others, also me for some reason) think, that only those 72 are the ones that we "feel" our GD has to be among? (I had a distinct feeling Amdusias is my GD, but, well, this is kinda absurd really) There was only ONE posting that I´ve read during the whole time I have been here, in which one person wrote that she saw a small funny looking but very benevolent and friendly being sitting on her bed, that connected with her and that she knew was to be her GD. Of <em>totally insignificant rank</em>. Which is actually much more like true. I mean, who we are to think that only High Ranking Demons would be our guardians? Don´t they have like a shitload of stuff to do commanding and managing in their own space, instead of being a guardian to a noob, that has high hopes?
I understand if priesthood has high ranking ones to watch over them. I understand if a longtime satanist (I mean, truly high potent one, who has raised his/her Kundalini serpent) might acquire one for him/herself. They have proven their dedication to Satan and thus deserve all the best. There are thousands of centurios, generals under the direct or indirect command of the High 72. It would be honor to be guarded by them already. But no, we go to JoS site, we read about Demons, and at some point "it really clicks together! Oh, I have this or that one to be my GD!! Fuck yeah!!".   Like, Come ON!!! Get real, people!   -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------   Ave Satanas! Ave Amdusias (regardless of our relation, He has helped, for which I am very grateful!) Ave Demones Inferno!    
To: [email protected]
Sent: Thu, February 10, 2011 4:01:12 AM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] I would like to know who my gaurdian demon is (Please read full)

The fish are biting.
Yahoo! Search Marketing.

<td val[/IMG]hey i had the same problem you had when i couldn't really find out who my guardian was i went to father Satan and her told me it was Thoth so i would just ask out father.

HAIL SATAN!!!!

~shadow~

--- On Thu, 2/10/11, Indigo Warrior <darkmonkey87@... wrote:
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] I would like to know who my gaurdian demon is (Please read full)
To: [email protected]
Date: Thursday, February 10, 2011, 2:01 AM

[/TD]

Well said, Marek! I myself have thought from the beginning that my GD (whom I have not yet met) would be more like Pazuzu's race, or Bes's. Or perhaps Nordic but not high ranking. I would actually prefer one that is not high ranking as he (I'm female so I'm assuming my GD would be male) would have more time for me. Also, going by a lot of peoples posts, it seems like about 20 people have the same GD! I think I would like mine to be somewhat exclusively mine lol.

Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Marek Litnevski <gortashryn@... wrote:

m.. ok.
This begs me ask the question now, that I wished to ask long before, and I would
love if someone "in the know" would explain this to me:

Why do we (well, You, Indigo, some others, also me for some reason) think, that
only those 72 are the ones that we "feel" our GD has to be among?
(I had a distinct feeling Amdusias is my GD, but, well, this is kinda absurd
really)
There was only ONE posting that I´ve read during the whole time I have been
here, in which one person wrote that she saw a small funny looking but very
benevolent and friendly being sitting on her bed, that connected with her and
that she knew was to be her GD. Of totally insignificant rank. Which is actually
much more like true.
I mean, who we are to think that only High Ranking Demons would be our
guardians? Don´t they have like a shitload of stuff to do commanding and
managing in their own space, instead of being a guardian to a noob, that has
high hopes?
I understand if priesthood has high ranking ones to watch over them. I
understand if a longtime satanist (I mean, truly high potent one, who has raised
his/her Kundalini serpent) might acquire one for him/herself. They have proven
their dedication to Satan and thus deserve all the best.
There are thousands of centurios, generals under the direct or indirect command
of the High 72. It would be honor to be guarded by them already. But no, we go
to JoS site, we read about Demons, and at some point "it really clicks together!
Oh, I have this or that one to be my GD!! Fuck yeah!!".

Like, Come ON!!! Get real, people!

I havent found out who's my GD but... ill just keep at bay on that and advance in meditations and Magic =D

HS!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Shadow Child <shadowchild66613@... wrote:

hey i had the same problem you had when i couldn't really find out who my guardian was i went to father Satan and her told me it was Thoth so i would just ask out father.

HAIL SATAN!!!!

~shadow~

--- On Thu, 2/10/11, Indigo Warrior <darkmonkey87@... wrote:

To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]

I looked through the list on JOS and when I got to the name Vapula I immediately felt something very familiar, how do I know if this is really my guardian demon. Vepar also fits the description of who I have seen in my dreams all my life. Beleth could also be this demon. But for some reason I felt something a very familiar type feeling I saw the name Vapula. I know my guardian is a female if this is not some enemy spirit playing BS on me, but this same person has been appearing to me in dreams since as early as I can remember way before I even knew of Satanism. I have some personal things I would like to talk about but I have never summoned a demon before so I am a little nervous. I have felt the presense of someone very positive and protecting several times throught my life and have had positive coincidences (some of which are nearly impossible were it not for some spiritual intervention) Ok the person/demon that has appeared to me in dreams as
long as I can remember from time to time has black hair, white, she is of thin complexion. She once appeared as a younger child with a red pentagram on her shirt. She usually tries to comfort me when I am lonely in dreams. She is very kind and often in my dreams she likes to show me around this city (looks nothing like anything on earth) and there are these huge and very luxurious houses there one such was along a sea it kind of was like a kings castle in the middle ages. I met someone who said she was familiar with this person from there dreams as well once (but she spouted what sounded like nonsense about us both being gods at one point who were binded by evil spirits and cast down to earth and she was kind of bipolar/anti social so I am very weary of what She said) always wears casual of ten Gothic clothes. Who is this. Any help would be appreciated. Any advice on how I could find out who my gaurdian is. Note I have talked to several psychics and
asked who my soul mate is (they did not know eachother) and they all immediatly gave me the exact description of the person showing up in my dreams. Could this just be a premonition of someone I will meet in the future on this earth or am supposed to.

I went through the JoS site, and had a feeling my Guardian was Vassago. However, upon telepathically contacting Him, I just heard the name "Thoth" repeated a few times to me. I have since contacted Lord Thoth, and believe Him to be my Guardian. When I asked Him, I got a warm feeling all over my body, from my head to my toes, and I felt an instant connection with Him, like I have never felt with anybody in my life.

Nik

Ave Satanas! Hail Lucifer! Hail Thoth! Hail the Gods of Duat!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Carl" <darkshadowsly@... wrote:

I havent found out who's my GD but... ill just keep at bay on that and advance in meditations and Magic =D

HS!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Shadow Child <shadowchild66613@ wrote:

hey i had the same problem you had when i couldn't really find out who my guardian was i went to father Satan and her told me it was Thoth so i would just ask out father.

HAIL SATAN!!!!

~shadow~

--- On Thu, 2/10/11, Indigo Warrior <darkmonkey87@ wrote:

I looked through the list on JOS and when I got to the name Vapula I immediately felt something very familiar, how do I know if this is really my guardian demon. Vepar also fits the description of who I have seen in my dreams all my life. Beleth could also be this demon. But for some reason I felt something a very familiar type feeling I saw the name Vapula. I know my guardian is a female if this is not some enemy spirit playing BS on me, but this same person has been appearing to me in dreams since as early as I can remember way before I even knew of Satanism. I have some personal things I would like to talk about but I have never summoned a demon before so I am a little nervous. I have felt the presense of someone very positive and protecting several times throught my life and have had positive coincidences (some of which are nearly impossible were it not for some spiritual intervention) Ok the person/demon that has appeared to me in dreams as
long as I can remember from time to time has black hair, white, she is of thin complexion. She once appeared as a younger child with a red pentagram on her shirt. She usually tries to comfort me when I am lonely in dreams. She is very kind and often in my dreams she likes to show me around this city (looks nothing like anything on earth) and there are these huge and very luxurious houses there one such was along a sea it kind of was like a kings castle in the middle ages. I met someone who said she was familiar with this person from there dreams as well once (but she spouted what sounded like nonsense about us both being gods at one point who were binded by evil spirits and cast down to earth and she was kind of bipolar/anti social so I am very weary of what She said) always wears casual of ten Gothic clothes. Who is this. Any help would be appreciated. Any advice on how I could find out who my gaurdian is. Note I have talked to several psychics and
asked who my soul mate is (they did not know eachother) and they all immediatly gave me the exact description of the person showing up in my dreams. Could this just be a premonition of someone I will meet in the future on this earth or am supposed to.

Ok my gaurdian demon could very well be a lower ranking one, as Vapula doesn't sound like she has the same personality as the person who was in my dreams me and it said she was dark skinned this girl in my dreams was white. I still feel something very familiar when her name I may have worked with her in a past life or something who knows. I had more abilities psychically when I was growing up (I think I even remember being able to see these spirits I called them "Wolf Men" they looked like a cross between a wolf and human in shape and were white ghostly in appearance (I don't have a clue what they were) when I was younger and they scared me I also knew what people were thinking, and could sense several things I cant now) than I even have now, my parents thought I needed Ritalin and didn't understand them at all that pretty much cut off all abilities after awhile Ironically when I was younger I instictivly knew Christianity was controlled by the Jews (for some reason I knew it was a scam even at a young age it wasn't until they put me on those drugs that I started believing it for about 5 years and then found out it was fake again, and when I was younger I was scared of opening bibles as if I would be caught by someone and was doing something wrong I didn't like them. I also remember (my dads an xian paster) feeling his vibes and dubbing it at the time "soul rot" I still think his energy feels like death and have to cleanse my place whenever he comes over. That is what my problem is I need demonic assistance otherwise I may never be able to advance back to where I was or further without lterally losing it mentally for awhile or possibly permanently and I feel like I possibly prematurely activated my kundalini and I have all these disturbing thoughts (I take Klonopin for the time being and it calmes me and allows me to function but doesn't get rid of my spiritual ability or negatively affect my aura like what those other drugs did and talking to a therapist who does understand spiritual things and thankfully doesn't at all mind that I am a spiritual Satanist or hate the idea of black magick she thinks its a good way to release emotions and therapeutic as well as helping bring justice to the world and who is trying to give me advice on how to progress/referrals to spiritual places) I am still doing warfare rituals against the kikes and xians and trying to help father out by putting out the truth on youtube and encouraging others to be serious about the fight, and I do have spiritual power (cause some of the things I am doing do have effect on my surroundings and I feel and sense energy quite well) cause all that stuff the drugs and stuff they put me on when I was younger really messed up my energy. I instinctively knew it at the time and was resistent to taking the drugs and spit them out (I was on several things) but when they found that out they forced them on me (to take the drugs) a couple of times physically. I no longer take those drugs but were on them for years. I know the truth I just need demonic assistance on figuring out what is going on with me. What demon do you think would be best to talk to about that or help fix my energy Whenever I try to do meditations I go through these wierd episodes where my heart starts racing, I get fear (even though I am not afraid and know Satan cares about his own these feelings just come and I can't prevent them it somewhat doesn't even feel like they are my own) and I feel totally unstable and panicked. I am not weak minded either I FUCKING HATE THE JEWS CHRISTIANS AND MUSLIMS, and feel so sad and angry about what they did to our gods, so I don't know whats going on I have been dealing with this for awhile.
Hail Satan.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Belial_666" <darkjedi99@... wrote:

I went through the JoS site, and had a feeling my Guardian was Vassago. However, upon telepathically contacting Him, I just heard the name "Thoth" repeated a few times to me. I have since contacted Lord Thoth, and believe Him to be my Guardian. When I asked Him, I got a warm feeling all over my body, from my head to my toes, and I felt an instant connection with Him, like I have never felt with anybody in my life.

Nik

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Carl" <darkshadowsly@ wrote:

HS!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Shadow Child <shadowchild66613@ wrote:

HAIL SATAN!!!!

~shadow~

The night of my dedication ritual, when I turned to return to my daily routine, I was suddenly hit with a powerful surge of energy, and I knew somebody was there. The candle flickered twice during, so this was proof.

Not wanting to insult this presence, I knelt immediately. I then said: "It's been a while." After which I had a voice say: "It certainly has."

As I didn't know who it was I was even addressing, I then said: "I never got around to even asking your name. Would you tell me who you are?"

After that, I somehow forcibly spoke the same word, over and over.

Gusion. (I pronounced it "Goo-see-uhn)

Herein, I believe my GD is Gusion, but I'm not sure. Paimon seems more in tune with me astrologically, but I can't be certain either until I summon Gusion in physical form; which I believe we both agreed that would take me a good while.

Gusion's straightened out my sleep schedule, believe it or not. A positive change! Truth speaks!

HAIL SATAN!
HAIL ASTAROTH!
HAIL GUSION!
HAIL PAIMON!
HAIL ANDRAS!
HAIL THE GODS OF DUAT!

Ok my gaurdian demon could very well be a lower ranking one, as Vapula doesn't sound like she has the same personality as the person who was in my dreams me and it said she was dark skinned this girl in my dreams was white. I still feel something very familiar when her name I may have worked with her in a past life or something who knows. I had more abilities psychically when I was growing up (I think I even remember being able to see these spirits I called them "Wolf Men" they looked like a cross between a wolf and human in shape and were white ghostly in appearance (I don't have a clue what they were) when I was younger and they scared me I also knew what people were thinking, and could sense several things I cant now) than I even have now, my parents thought I needed Ritalin and didn't understand them at all that pretty much cut off all abilities after awhile Ironically when I was younger I instictivly knew Christianity was controlled by the Jews (for some reason I knew it was a scam even at a young age it wasn't until they put me on those drugs that I started believing it for about 5 years and then found out it was fake again, and when I was younger I was scared of opening bibles as if I would be caught by someone and was doing something wrong I didn't like them. I also remember (my dads an xian paster) feeling his vibes and dubbing it at the time "soul rot" I still think his energy feels like death and have to cleanse my place whenever he comes over. That is what my problem is I need demonic assistance otherwise I may never be able to advance back to where I was or further without lterally losing it mentally for awhile or possibly permanently and I feel like I possibly prematurely activated my kundalini and I have all these disturbing thoughts (I take Klonopin for the time being and it calmes me and allows me to function but doesn't get rid of my spiritual ability or negatively affect my aura like what those other drugs did and talking to a therapist who does understand spiritual things and thankfully doesn't at all mind that I am a spiritual Satanist or hate the idea of black magick she thinks its a good way to release emotions and therapeutic as well as helping bring justice to the world and who is trying to give me advice on how to progress/referrals to spiritual places) I am still doing warfare rituals against the kikes and xians and trying to help father out by putting out the truth on youtube and encouraging others to be serious about the fight, and I do have spiritual power (cause some of the things I am doing do have effect on my surroundings and I feel and sense energy quite well) cause all that stuff the drugs and stuff they put me on when I was younger really messed up my energy. I instinctively knew it at the time and was resistent to taking the drugs and spit them out (I was on several things) but when they found that out they forced them on me (to take the drugs) a couple of times physically. I no longer take those drugs but were on them for years. I know the truth I just need demonic assistance on figuring out what is going on with me. What demon do you think would be best to talk to about that or help fix my energy Whenever I try to do meditations I go through these wierd episodes where my heart starts racing, I get fear (even though I am not afraid and know Satan cares about his own these feelings just come and I can't prevent them it somewhat doesn't even feel like they are my own) and I feel totally unstable and panicked. I am not weak minded either I FUCKING HATE THE JEWS CHRISTIANS AND MUSLIMS, and feel so sad and angry about what they did to our gods, so I don't know whats going on I have been dealing with this for awhile.
Hail Satan.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Belial_666" <darkjedi99@ wrote:

Nik

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Carl" <darkshadowsly@ wrote:

HS!!

HAIL SATAN!!!!

~shadow~

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back