Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

I need help

I need someone to give me answers to my questions ... I am from Bosnia. In what way can accompany you, basically need to tell someone to explain to me what and how to do, and that my family neunisti me, because ours are different, we are brought up differently, and the thought of Satan worship with us is prohibited, and I'm still a Muslim.You know what is required by islamui if Nebudu prayed fasters suspicious and have big problems. I do not know if here in Bosnia have teams or something like that believe in satanu.Iskreno thank you for your reply

You can't imagine the level of respect I have for you for being willing to escape Islam and learn from Satan.

Most Xtians are unaware of the commands in the qu'ran calling for the murder of so-called "apostates." I'd even go so far as to say you show more real courage than the average American former Xtian, in your journey.

All I can recommend is you call out to him in your times of need. But I'd add you should perhaps do so silently.

He'll hear you. You must believe this.

I'm proud of you. Keep studying. And, as soon as you're comfortable, dedicate yourself to him. Fear nothing, not even death. Your boldness could very well be what saves you.

Thank you, Enki, for showing us the truth.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "nelaella413" wrote:

I need someone to give me answers to my questions ... I am from Bosnia. In what way can accompany you, basically need to tell someone to explain to me what and how to do, and that my family neunisti me, because ours are different, we are brought up differently, and the thought of Satan worship with us is prohibited, and I'm still a Muslim.You know what is required by islamui if Nebudu prayed fasters suspicious and have big problems. I do not know if here in Bosnia have teams or something like that believe in satanu.Iskreno thank you for your reply

www.joyofsatan.com

http://exposingthelieofislam.wordpress.com/

Siguard Draconis.

Satanas Via, Vera et Vita est.
Ave Satanas! Rege Satanas!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "nelaella413" wrote:

I recently found out that I'm on treading on thin ice here and that I need to make changes in my life NOW. While doing some Tarot readings on myself all the readings pointed to that I need to just let everything in my past go. I am holding on to something in the past, and it's causing a serious hindrance on everything in my life. During a past readings, I asked if my past dedication to Father Satan was successful, when I found out that it wasn't, it opened my eyes a bit. So, I did another dedication to him yesterday. When I asked if this dedication was successful during the reading, the cards said yes, but I need to make changes NOW.

I'm having trouble letting go of the past. I know I need to let it go. Something is holding me back. I keep asking myself and my mind "How can I let go of my past?" "How do I let go of my past?" I find myself asking these questions non-stop sometimes. Is there anything that can be done to specifically help me let go of my past?

HAIL SATAN!

Can you share with us what is that in the past that you cannot let go? And why did you redo the dedication ritual? If you did it with honesty, there was no need for redoing.

------------------------------
On Mon, Apr 22, 2013 11:36 AM PDT rinzuul wrote:

I recently found out that I'm on treading on thin ice here and that I need to make changes in my life NOW. While doing some Tarot readings on myself all the readings pointed to that I need to just let everything in my past go. I am holding on to something in the past, and it's causing a serious hindrance on everything in my life. During a past readings, I asked if my past dedication to Father Satan was successful, when I found out that it wasn't, it opened my eyes a bit. So, I did another dedication to him yesterday. When I asked if this dedication was successful during the reading, the cards said yes, but I need to make changes NOW.

I'm having trouble letting go of the past. I know I need to let it go. Something is holding me back. I keep asking myself and my mind "How can I let go of my past?" "How do I let go of my past?" I find myself asking these questions non-stop sometimes. Is there anything that can be done to specifically help me let go of my past?

HAIL SATAN!

I don't know how I can tell you how to let go of your past, but maybe telling you what I did when I joined Father might help. When I did the dedication ritual, I thought of it as a new start of my life. So I literally let go of all of the events from my past. Like I still remember the good and bad of the past, but I decided to ignore the bad events from my past. I also started to focus on the present and future.

Sorty if this didn't help. I thought that telling you what I did might give you an idea of what you might have to do.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "rinzuul" <brandonmoreno321@... wrote:

HAIL SATAN!

look at him... he looks like he is 16. in a couple years he will get really fat you can tell by the way he looks already. just focus on yourself right now.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "armandlestat13" <armandlestat13@... wrote:

My fellow satanists, I recently wanted to kill someone... Still do. But I lack the capability in magic at the moment, and would like to ask if any of you could do it? I have his first and last name and even a photo for you. Jordan Currie, Age 17.
[url=http://i221.photobucket.com/albums/dd161/Armand13/Jordan.jpg%5b]http://i221.photobucket.com/albums/dd16 ... dan.jpg%5b[/url]/IMG]
Please, anyone willing to kill this god awful xian who wronged me beyond what I could ever do to repay him, I would appreciate it to no end!
Hail Satan!!!
[/QUOTE]

Since you are in 'fight' with this kid, i assume you are his age as well. You do not want to kill anyone, it will leave scars on you, mentally. Just focus on yourself friend. There are better ways to deal with kids, not murdering someone. 
To: [email protected]
Sent: Saturday, May 4, 2013 7:29 AM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: I need help

look at him... he looks like he is 16. in a couple years he will get really fat you can tell by the way he looks already. just focus on yourself right now.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "armandlestat13" <armandlestat13@... wrote:

My fellow satanists, I recently wanted to kill someone... Still do. But I lack the capability in magic at the moment, and would like to ask if any of you could do it? I have his first and last name and even a photo for you. Jordan Currie, Age 17.
url]

Please, anyone willing to kill this god awful xian who wronged me beyond what I could ever do to repay him, I would appreciate it to no end!
Hail Satan!!!

Cut him off your life and throw a small curse at him, maybe one day he'll see the light and become one of us. You can also do spells to awaken him, that's always easier! :)

Anyways yeah I understand, I've been in situations where all I did was wish death upon people, I usually just get over it by void meditation and if they do continue then I throw a gunk of mucky goo over them, metaphysically of course. Don't do anything too severe, killing someone, is I heard, very emotionally, physically, and mentally scarring and taxing.

[url=http://i221.photobucket.com/albums/dd161/Armand13/Jordan.jpg%5b]http://i221.photobucket.com/albums/dd16 ... dan.jpg%5b[/url]/IMG]
Hail Satan!!!
[/QUOTE]

Well.....my fellow nigerian... Your welcome... Read the jos and do your dedication ritual to lord lucio as soon as possible...after that you will experience reborn into your illumination and your very soul and spirit then you will begin to enjoy straight knowledge from the higher masters...in adding to your meaningful-quota... All hail...of love and light....Sent from my BlackBerry wireless device from MTNFrom: Oni-Raymond Oluwasegun <oniraymondoluwasegun@... Sender: [email protected] Date: Tue, 24 Sep 2013 03:01:50 -0700 (PDT)To: <[email protected]ReplyTo: [email protected] Subject: [JoyofSatan666] I need help

Am a young satanist and I need help and advice,I want to get close to father Satan

hello my name is george im from georgia i need a help how can i become spirtual satanist and there is someone who can teach me? sorry for my bad english 

O I have been I have done the basic breathing exercises and tonight I going to do flame meditation and a couple others I am so excited

On Wednesday, October 8, 2014 1:20 PM, "blackmoon0343@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

Read and study joyofsatan.org

search JOY OF SATAN it has everything u need to know about spiritual satanism

On Wednesday, October 8, 2014 1:17 PM, "george666bolini@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

hello my name is george im from georgia i need a help how can i become spirtual satanist and there is someone who can teach me? sorry for my bad english 

Ok guys, is there anything i can do to overcome this thing called jehova and jesus in my head/ ever since i joined spiritual Satanism i cant stop thinking about them! sometimes i even stop meditating.

Ever since i joined, nothing has happened, i still don't know who my guardian is! i feel lost and alone. The only thing i have is just my shadow, and im getting depressed of the loneliness that a part of me is thinking all these gods think im their toy or a spawn deserving nothing.       
i have nothing not even friends anymore, so what should i do? sometimes i feel like just taking my own life.

Ok, I ask you, are you protecting yourself???? This is an ESSENTIAL part of being a Spiritual Satanist. You must also be Dedicated, i.e have completed the Dedication Ritual.
The enemy is very, very pissed off as they are losing big time and also the HATE to see a Gentile Spiritually advancing. You MUST protect yourself, no matter what. 
What I do and it worked miracles for me, is to go out in the Sun. Breathing energy and affirm "I am breathing in powerful protective energy from the Sun. This energy is building a powerful aura of protection around me, this aura protects me at all times in every way" and I do this for at least 8 breaths every day at least once a day. 
I also us the Rune Algiz and Thurisaz.For Algiz, I vibrate it 15 times or a multiple of fifteen, say 30 times, and visualise myself shining like the sun. It is pronounced AHAHAH-LLLLL-YAYAYA-EEEETSTS, and I use the affirmation "The energy of the Rune Algiz are continuously protecting me AT&T all times in every way". And I do the same with Thurisaz, except I vibrated 3 times or a multiple of 3 e.g 9 or 18 times. It is pronounced THTHTH-OOOOO-RRRRRR-EEEEEE-SAHAHAHAH-TSTSTS, the Rs are rolled. 
Another reason that might explain your situation in christian prayer attacks, and boy have I experienced them. You can simply get rid of them by visualising your aura shining like the Sun, and affirming "My aura is deflecting all christian energies away from me at all times in every way" you should do this often and for extra protection, use the sun. 

The Gods certainly don't think you are a "toy" and it has been stated many times, the identity of your Guardian will be know to you as you advance. You must leave aside your expectations and empower your Soul. You have to be Spiritually open for communication between the Gods to be achieved. 
Taking your own life??? Well, this is EXACTLY what the enemy wants. They hate us and want to see us dead. You have so much to look for like seeing the fruits of your work on your Soul, trust me, they are worth seeing. Remember, Power Meditations form the base of Spiritual Satanism. Your attitude will get you no where. You must lose this attitude of self-disrespect, as it is only reserved to the sheep, not a Spiritual Satanist. 
And a personal word of advise from me, if you have christian or muslim friends, abandon them, they are a curse. The energies of a True Spiritual Satanist and that of sheeple don't mix, at all. And especially whn one starts to properly Meditate, one ascends to a higher Spiritual level. And on anoter note, enjoy yourself!! Don't be so hard on yourself and try to have a good time!!

HAIL SATAN!!!HAIL AZAZEL!!!HAIL ENLIL!!!

On 24 Oct 2014, at 09:33, "khayamckinonm@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
  Ok guys, is there anything i can do to overcome this thing called jehova and jesus in my head/ ever since i joined spiritual Satanism i cant stop thinking about them! sometimes i even stop meditating.

Ever since i joined, nothing has happened, i still don't know who my guardian is! i feel lost and alone. The only thing i have is just my shadow, and im getting depressed of the loneliness that a part of me is thinking all these gods think im their toy or a spawn deserving nothing.       
i have nothing not even friends anymore, so what should i do? sometimes i feel like just taking my own life.

Hello,
Do not worry. This might be happening, the thinking part, even as a psychic attack or because you are very little time in Satanism. From my personal experience, when i feel tired images of filthy xian come to my head, but do just like in void mediatation and everything is fine.
Also, the Demons DO love you. Your Guardian Demon is protecting you even if you cannot feel it. Satanism takes time. Also, for friends, have no worries. Keep meditating and as everything else program your aura to attract you good friends for you.

HAIL FATHER SATAN!

Could someone higher ranked assist me on understanding the way Satanism works?. I'm new and I don't have any supply's for any part. I thought God would answer me but he won't I've prayed most likely over 50 times and no sign or answer. And honestly I personally think this religion is right for me.

You thought "god" would answer you? You can't worship "god" and be a Satanist...... I'm wondering if you're stupid or trolling

On Wednesday, March 23, 2016 5:50 AM, "andrewgurley25@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

Could someone higher ranked assist me on understanding the way Satanism works?. I'm new and I don't have any supply's for any part. I thought God would answer me but he won't I've prayed most likely over 50 times and no sign or answer. And honestly I personally think this religion is right for me.

I'm gonna give you the benefit of the doubt and assume when you say God you are referring to The One True God, SATAN. That you are so ignorant still you didn't know better than to say it as you did. You have to Dedicate, for starters:

How to Dedicate You Soul to Satan  
Don't 'pray' to Satan in a slavish way, He has no desire or need for slaves. Try rather, to speak to Him, like a kid would to a Father. With respect but not grovelling. Even after you Dedicate, He is really busy and it may seem to be awhile before He answers you. Doesn't mean He doesn't hear you or even that He didn't answer. You may miss the subtle messages at first. His response may not be direct like you expect as in He appears and speaks, it's more likely to be a 'coincidence' or some synchronicity, or some such thing. You have to try to be aware and keep your eyes open.

Study JoS and Satans Library. If you go to Satans Library and just begin with the Sermons by the various HPS and HP's they will answer a lot of questions you didn't even know you had.

And also Andrew, Satanism isn't a religion in the sense its anything like the Xian or other programs designed by the Enemy to dis-empower a person and place them forever beneath and subservient...a slave. No.This is a Family. The Gods are our respected elders whom we look up to and follow, Satan is our Father and they wish for us to study, do the work, grow and learn and someday become Gods ourselves. We don't grovel to them as Xianity would have you grovel to the spook in the sky. Start studying and then Dedicate when you feel ready. And congrats if you dedicate! It'll be the best decision you ever make! Satan is truly an awesome God and incredible! He has been very generous, wise, understanding and kind to me. When we speak to Satan directly and honestly with our hearts He always answers. Unlike the false Gods of the enemies programs.

HAIL SATAN!!!

READ THE JOY OF SATAN WEBSITE!
Thoroughly! Then, if you have questions, come here.
Hail Satan!

Sims

--------------------------------------------
On Wed, 3/23/16, andrewgurley25@... [JoyofSatan666] <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:

Subject: [JoyofSatan666] I need help
To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Date: Wednesday, March 23, 2016, 1:12 AM

Could someone higher ranked assist me on
understanding the way Satanism works?. I'm new and I
don't have any supply's for any part. I thought God
would answer me but he won't I've prayed most likely
over 50 times and no sign or answer. And honestly I
personally think this religion is right for me.

#yiv2842944571 #yiv2842944571 --
#yiv2842944571ygrp-mkp {
border:1px solid #d8d8d8;font-family:Arial;margin:10px
0;padding:0 10px;}

#yiv2842944571 #yiv2842944571ygrp-mkp hr {
border:1px solid #d8d8d8;}

#yiv2842944571 #yiv2842944571ygrp-mkp #yiv2842944571hd {
color:#628c2a;font-size:85%;font-weight:700;line-height:122%;margin:10px
0;}

#yiv2842944571 #yiv2842944571ygrp-mkp #yiv2842944571ads {
margin-bottom:10px;}

#yiv2842944571 #yiv2842944571ygrp-mkp .yiv2842944571ad {
padding:0 0;}

#yiv2842944571 #yiv2842944571ygrp-mkp .yiv2842944571ad p {
margin:0;}

#yiv2842944571 #yiv2842944571ygrp-mkp .yiv2842944571ad a {
color:#0000ff;text-decoration:none;}
#yiv2842944571 #yiv2842944571ygrp-sponsor
#yiv2842944571ygrp-lc {
font-family:Arial;}

#yiv2842944571ygrp-lc #yiv2842944571hd {
margin:10px
0px;font-weight:700;font-size:78%;line-height:122%;}

#yiv2842944571ygrp-lc .yiv2842944571ad {
margin-bottom:10px;padding:0 0;}

#yiv2842944571 #yiv2842944571actions {
font-family:Verdana;font-size:11px;padding:10px 0;}

#yiv2842944571 #yiv2842944571activity {
background-color:#e0ecee;float:left;font-family:Verdana;font-size:10px;padding:10px;}

#yiv2842944571 #yiv2842944571activity span {
font-weight:700;}

#yiv2842944571 #yiv2842944571activity span:first-child {
text-transform:uppercase;}

#yiv2842944571 #yiv2842944571activity span a {
color:#5085b6;text-decoration:none;}

#yiv2842944571 #yiv2842944571activity span span {
color:#ff7900;}

#yiv2842944571 #yiv2842944571activity span
.yiv2842944571underline {
text-decoration:underline;}

#yiv2842944571 .yiv2842944571attach {
clear:both;display:table;font-family:Arial;font-size:12px;padding:10px
0;width:400px;}

#yiv2842944571 .yiv2842944571attach div a {
text-decoration:none;}

#yiv2842944571 .yiv2842944571attach img {
border:none;padding-right:5px;}

#yiv2842944571 .yiv2842944571attach label {
display:block;margin-bottom:5px;}

#yiv2842944571 .yiv2842944571attach label a {

#yiv2842944571 blockquote {
margin:0 0 0 4px;}

#yiv2842944571 .yiv2842944571bold {
font-family:Arial;font-size:13px;font-weight:700;}

#yiv2842944571 .yiv2842944571bold a {

#yiv2842944571 dd.yiv2842944571last p a {
font-family:Verdana;font-weight:700;}

#yiv2842944571 dd.yiv2842944571last p span {
margin-right:10px;font-family:Verdana;font-weight:700;}

#yiv2842944571 dd.yiv2842944571last p
span.yiv2842944571yshortcuts {
margin-right:0;}

#yiv2842944571 div.yiv2842944571attach-table div div a {

#yiv2842944571 div.yiv2842944571attach-table {
width:400px;}

#yiv2842944571 div.yiv2842944571file-title a, #yiv2842944571
div.yiv2842944571file-title a:active, #yiv2842944571
div.yiv2842944571file-title a:hover, #yiv2842944571
div.yiv2842944571file-title a:visited {

#yiv2842944571 div.yiv2842944571photo-title a,
#yiv2842944571 div.yiv2842944571photo-title a:active,
#yiv2842944571 div.yiv2842944571photo-title a:hover,
#yiv2842944571 div.yiv2842944571photo-title a:visited {

#yiv2842944571 div#yiv2842944571ygrp-mlmsg
#yiv2842944571ygrp-msg p a span.yiv2842944571yshortcuts {
font-family:Verdana;font-size:10px;font-weight:normal;}

#yiv2842944571 .yiv2842944571green {
color:#628c2a;}

#yiv2842944571 .yiv2842944571MsoNormal {
margin:0 0 0 0;}

#yiv2842944571 o {
font-size:0;}

#yiv2842944571 #yiv2842944571photos div {

float:left;width:72px;}

#yiv2842944571 #yiv2842944571photos div div {
border:1px solid
#666666;height:62px;overflow:hidden;width:62px;}

#yiv2842944571 #yiv2842944571photos div label {
color:#666666;font-size:10px;overflow:hidden;text-align:center;white-space:nowrap;width:64px;}

#yiv2842944571 #yiv2842944571reco-category {
font-size:77%;}

#yiv2842944571 #yiv2842944571reco-desc {
font-size:77%;}

#yiv2842944571 .yiv2842944571replbq {
margin:4px;}

#yiv2842944571 #yiv2842944571ygrp-actbar div a:first-child {
margin-right:2px;padding-right:5px;}

#yiv2842944571 #yiv2842944571ygrp-mlmsg {
font-size:13px;font-family:Arial, helvetica, clean,
sans-serif;}

#yiv2842944571 #yiv2842944571ygrp-mlmsg table {
font-size:inherit;font:100%;}

#yiv2842944571 #yiv2842944571ygrp-mlmsg select,
#yiv2842944571 input, #yiv2842944571 textarea {
font:99% Arial, Helvetica, clean, sans-serif;}

#yiv2842944571 #yiv2842944571ygrp-mlmsg pre, #yiv2842944571
code {
font:115% monospace;}

#yiv2842944571 #yiv2842944571ygrp-mlmsg * {
line-height:1.22em;}

#yiv2842944571 #yiv2842944571ygrp-mlmsg #yiv2842944571logo {
padding-bottom:10px;}

#yiv2842944571 #yiv2842944571ygrp-msg p a {
font-family:Verdana;}

#yiv2842944571 #yiv2842944571ygrp-msg
p#yiv2842944571attach-count span {
color:#1E66AE;font-weight:700;}

#yiv2842944571 #yiv2842944571ygrp-reco
#yiv2842944571reco-head {
color:#ff7900;font-weight:700;}

#yiv2842944571 #yiv2842944571ygrp-reco {
margin-bottom:20px;padding:0px;}

#yiv2842944571 #yiv2842944571ygrp-sponsor #yiv2842944571ov
li a {
font-size:130%;text-decoration:none;}

li {
font-size:77%;list-style-type:square;padding:6px 0;}

ul {
margin:0;padding:0 0 0 8px;}

#yiv2842944571 #yiv2842944571ygrp-text {
font-family:Georgia;}

#yiv2842944571 #yiv2842944571ygrp-text p {
margin:0 0 1em 0;}

#yiv2842944571 #yiv2842944571ygrp-text tt {
font-size:120%;}

#yiv2842944571 #yiv2842944571ygrp-vital ul li:last-child {
border-right:none !important;
}
#yiv2842944571

I have also asked God for help but I got no results that's why I came to ss and as far as I can see satan has helped me generously jail satan hail the true gods

I live with my father and his girlfriend. His girlfriend is just short of a Jesus nut. Her energy as been chipping away at mine fore nearly five years now. I've tried meditation but she's just stronger than I am and people at school aren't helping. I've gotten so low that I feel depressed, I don't care about things any more and I'm scared that she's going to find out I'm a Satanist. I'll be able to move out in a few months but only if I move in with a Christian 'friend' of mine. My father doesn't want me to leave. He refuses me getting my licence, stopped me from getting a job. I try to push through this but everyday I keep slipping. I can't risk going onto the site to search for help. This is the only way I can. What should I do? I love Father with my heart but they keep messing with my mind. Jesusis burning into my mind and I hate it. Help?

Ummm… If i’m getting bullied is there any spell that will punish my bullies very hard? I want them to have the same pain as me.

I think a christian wizard is magically attacking me!I know it is not in my head!And it is not medical.I think they binded me.Because my astral travel and lucid dreaming isn't helping.Please help me by using your magic to help me with them.

Yes Raven, Xians cloying and insatiable compulsion to force their 'religion' onto others is sickening. I can't really tell you what to do as it's your life but, If it were me, the first thing I would do is find a new physical activity that I can do that will get me out of the house and away from them. 
For example maybe working out at the local gym...something that you enjoy. Maybe biking. Whatever it is, a strong body is helpful. If you can, go to yoga classes. Basically good for you things that give you an excuse they won't question to get the hell away from them. The benefits are several because, as an SS, its not enough to do meditations alone. You HAVE to do yoga and things that strengthen your body as if the kundalini tries to rise and you are all unfit and have blocked chakras (yoga clears the stuck energy), it can actually be very bad. When your body is fit you can handle greater amounts of bio electricity. Also, regular exercise will give you a positive boost in mood and lower your depression. Improved self-esteem is also a key psychological benefit of regular physical activity. When you exercise, your body releases chemicals called endorphins. These endorphins interact with the receptors in your brain that reduce your perception of pain. Endorphins trigger a positive feeling in the body.
I would set about to make some new friends, ones who AREN'T Xians and in this way find someone you might be able to live with that way. Moving in with another Xian is hardly going to be helpful. Their presence is poison. You want to get away from them.
Take your rosary and find a quiet spot outside and do your meditations there, where you won't be suddenly walked in on. Hell, if you have to, find a good tree, climb it and meditate up there, where nobody can interrupt or overhear you. Where there is a will there is always a way. No Xian is stronger than a real Satanist. She's just an annoying fanatic. Merely a buzzing fly. Annoying, yes, but hardly something that can overpower you. If you allow yourself to think she is stronger, then you have conceded defeat, you see. Don't do that. This Jesus character is a thought form. Keep up a strong aura of protection.
step one Blast your aura clean:108 (full rosary) Suraye.
say this Hear me oh Great and Mighty Satan. I ask your help in returning these curses, amplified to the senders who have attacked us for doing your work. You know who they are. They will know your wrath. I ask that you send a Demon to me to take and deliver the curses and thoughtforms that I have cleaned from my aura and soul directly to those who have sent them. O Mighty Satan, fill me with truth, wisdom and understanding, keep me strong in my faith and service, that I may abide always in Thee with Praise, Honor, and Glory be given Thee forever and ever.
1. see the ball of light over your head and say: "The light is cleaning and removing any and all negative energy, thoughtforms, and curses on or connected to my soul that have been directed to me, and is returning them to the senders.”
2. Visualize this Sun descending down into your head and pushing down any dirt, filth, thoughtforms [thoughtforms can appear as chunks of filth or for those who are advanced, you can see them as they may be shapes, symbols, like elementals, or otherwise]. This will be grey or black energy [as it collects], and will get darker as it descends.
3. Visualize the brilliant light descending through your throat, down through your shoulders, chest, then stomach area, hips and all the way down through your feet, pushing out all of the dirt from your aura and soul.
4. Move the filth beside you, in a pile.
5. DO THIS THREE TIMES, steps 1 through 4. Keep piling the dirt.
6. When you are finished, your aura and soul should be much brighter and cleaner. You can either ask for a Demon to take the energy and to return it to the senders [especially if you’re new], OR, you can visualize it shooting away from you, directing it to the senders.
then affirm into the light in your aura Affirm 18 times: “My aura is constantly deflecting and repelling any and all negative energies, ill will, spite, curses, bindings, hatred and destructive energy directed to me and is immediately returning these directly back to the senders.”
This will help you resist the influence of the Xians. Let me be clear though: I'm recommending passive quiet resistance. Not screaming in their faces Hail Satan (as good as that might feel) since you are still dependent on them. Merely do a strategic withdrawal, live to fight another day, pick and choose your battles...Satan has said
Now, then, all ye who have followed my commandments and my teachings, reject all the teachings and sayings of such as are without. I have not taught these teachings, nor do they proceed from me. Do not mention my name nor my attributes, lest ye regret it; for ye do not know what those who are without may do.”
I assume you are Dedicated. I would definitely be asking my GD to help me find a way to eventually win free of these people. Theres no reason to fear they will find out you are a Satanist, so long as you DON'T tell them. If they can't respect your personal privacy at home, then keep anything Satanic in your locker at school in a backpack, where only YOU can access it. Pay lip service if you are forced to (like if they are dragging you to church) while in your heart knowing you are merely doing this to maintain the facade. Use the time in church to do meditations in your head. Satan will understand. It's a hard situation. I get you love your Dad. Thats natural. And its hard. Don't give up. You'll get through it :)
Best of luck, Raven.
Hail Satan!

http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... itual.html
--------------------------------------------
On Sun, 3/12/17, gprajapati5594@... [JoyofSatan666] <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:

Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: I need help
To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Date: Sunday, March 12, 2017, 4:59 AM

You should find a Demon
who is compatible with you. Remember, if you want a free,
open relationship where you are free to have other sex
partners, you must specify this in ritual.

which ritual
this page is talking about? http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... cubus.html
http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... cubus.html

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back