Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

I might have some jewish blood...

cape.tsoe

so some of you might remember me posting something about me having a probability of having a jewish blood several months ago.. people said that i can get cold and detached and jewish like personality coz of the current  society and after that i calmed down and stopped thinking bout it... 
but then some months later that i noticed that my dad might have some jewish features .. ( long head long nose ), my mom is a pure gentile coz i know her ancestry but my dad's is a bit .. complicated. and some weeks before i was thinking that i might really have some jewish blood in me, i dont know if jews are attacking me or not but i do cleansing very usually, and the thought wasnt very depressing sad or in anyway negative. it was just me being really curious and thinking bout the possibilites. so i start looking in the mirror a lot and i even try to observe myself while im laughing or smiling with open mouth to see if my tongue wud stick out, but it didnt ( and im pretty tall and such so i thought im not a jew after all ) 
but just now i went to the toilet and noticed my ears... ( i did check them before ) and i noticed that the top part is unusually longer and has a lot of "space" of skin.. non bumpy kinda skin and kinda sticks out.  i noticed normal people's ears and they barely have this much spacey skin on their ears, only jews have it... 
and now that i think bout it i have a really weak constitution, i take a good care of my body , i eat healthy but i kinda have movement deficiency ( oops ), i do yogas and im in a good shape, but damn my constitution is really bad and i constantly catch colds. and  since childhood i have this personality problem, i couldnt understand myself i was just so rude and mean and i didnt like it and i had probably spent most of my days crying in the corner being confused bout myself ( sorry this post is getting long D: ). and because of that i even created " CAPE " its a .. erm .. a story that i created ( if any one wishes to hear bout it i can write bout it on my blog and send the link, its a pretty long story so.. ). 
and btw another reason i didnt think i had jewish blood was because im really creative, and sensitive .. erm towards animals.. i can get cruel with humans and i remember myself looking down upon people that are " useless " and i still have that disgusting trait in myself but i just , push it away... and i used to despise people who are " stupid ... " ...
well nevermined me having a jewish blood or not wont change anything except me being more aware of my thoughts and probably observing them. i just wanted to hear Satanists thoughts ( i am not sure if it will be offensive if i call you guys a family, its fine if i you dont like, i understand ) 
anyways i am Forever Father Satans!!! He gave me my meaning for life and he is the reason why i no longer cut myself when im depressed COZ OF THIS FRIGGIN JEWISH JUNK IN MY FRIGGIN VEIN !!!... ah nevermind.. and i think part of me felt, disturbed a bit when i noticed my ears so i probably wanted to share... so.. thanks for reading this awfully long post... 
Hail SATAN!!!!

If you are in fact jewish and on these JOS Groups, you are definitely not welcome.
Stop deluding yourself and new members in thinking that being half jewish or even 1/10 a jew is alright in Satan's eyes.
One drop of jewish blood in your veins make you a kike, and thus Satan's and Our Enemies.
If you're a kike, get the fuck out of here. If you're a troll, get the fuck out of here.
HAIL SATAN! HAIL AZAZEL!

To: [email protected]
Sent: Tuesday, September 3, 2013 2:28:13 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] I might have some jewish blood...

so some of you might remember me posting something about me having a probability of having a jewish blood several months ago.. people said that i can get cold and detached and jewish like personality coz of the current  society and after that i calmed down and stopped thinking bout it... 
but then some months later that i noticed that my dad might have some jewish features .. ( long head long nose ), my mom is a pure gentile coz i know her ancestry but my dad's is a bit .. complicated. and some weeks before i was thinking that i might really have some jewish blood in me, i dont know if jews are attacking me or not but i do cleansing very usually, and the thought wasnt very depressing sad or in anyway negative. it was just me being really curious and thinking bout the possibilites. so i start looking in the mirror a lot and i even try to observe myself while im laughing or smiling with open mouth to see if my tongue wud stick out, but it didnt ( and im pretty tall and such so i thought im not a jew after all ) 
but just now i went to the toilet and noticed my ears... ( i did check them before ) and i noticed that the top part is unusually longer and has a lot of "space" of skin.. non bumpy kinda skin and kinda sticks out.  i noticed normal people's ears and they barely have this much spacey skin on their ears, only jews have it... 
and now that i think bout it i have a really weak constitution, i take a good care of my body , i eat healthy but i kinda have movement deficiency ( oops ), i do yogas and im in a good shape, but damn my constitution is really bad and i constantly catch colds. and  since childhood i have this personality problem, i couldnt understand myself i was just so rude and mean and i didnt like it and i had probably spent most of my days crying in the corner being confused bout myself ( sorry this post is getting long D: ). and because of that i even created " CAPE " its a .. erm .. a story that i created ( if any one wishes to hear bout it i can write bout it on my blog and send the link, its a pretty long story so.. ). 
and btw another reason i didnt think i had jewish blood was because im really creative, and sensitive .. erm towards animals.. i can get cruel with humans and i remember myself looking down upon people that are " useless " and i still have that disgusting trait in myself but i just , push it away... and i used to despise people who are " stupid ... " ...
well nevermined me having a jewish blood or not wont change anything except me being more aware of my thoughts and probably observing them. i just wanted to hear Satanists thoughts ( i am not sure if it will be offensive if i call you guys a family, its fine if i you dont like, i understand ) 
anyways i am Forever Father Satans!!! He gave me my meaning for life and he is the reason why i no longer cut myself when im depressed COZ OF THIS FRIGGIN JEWISH JUNK IN MY FRIGGIN VEIN !!!... ah nevermind.. and i think part of me felt, disturbed a bit when i noticed my ears so i probably wanted to share... so.. thanks for reading this awfully long post... 
Hail SATAN!!!!

jews are not welcomed here. Stop trolling around for fuck's sake. 

--- In [email protected], <[email protected] wrote:

If you are in fact jewish and on these JOS Groups, you are definitely not welcome.
Stop deluding yourself and new members in thinking that being half jewish or even 1/10 a jew is alright in Satan's eyes.
One drop of jewish blood in your veins make you a kike, and thus Satan's and Our Enemies.
If you're a kike, get the fuck out of here. If you're a troll, get the fuck out of here.
HAIL SATAN! HAIL AZAZEL!

<hr> From: "cape.tsoe@..." <cape.tsoe@...

Hail SATAN!!!!

This reads more like he's under attack. Doesn't read like he's so sure he's Jewish. It reads like greys are fucking with his head.

Look, just ask Satan to help you find out once and for all.

Hail Father Satan!

--- In [email protected], <yc28@... wrote:

HAIL SATAN! HAIL AZAZEL!

Hail SATAN!!!!

You can get your picture checked by a senior member of the groups or a High priest/priestess if this is really bothering you.

Lucius Oria

HAIL SATAN

dont worry i think i do have some jewish blood in myself. and yes Satan does accept me , and so does my Guardian Demon. and i wont let my "jewish side" do anything on these groups. actually i feel better than these past years of my life because now i know why i never understood myself, why i hated this one part of myself. and now that i think about it my Gentile mother calls my dad and me a " crazy scientists " because... well we are very creative people , aand... we both have some serious emotional issues. 
my ex was a half jew maybe like 40% jew ( god his mother looked like a pure jew , i found bout his mother later ofc... ) and he was a dedicated Satanist who did chakra meditations and rituals with me. And Satan actually helped him 1-2 times. And probably another God ( i think maybe his Guardian Demon ) offered him some aid and stuff.. what im trying to say is, i have a jew blood, but remember that most of me is Gentile aswell and importantly i serve Satan and i am Forever Satan's. 
Ive been thinking bout this impure blood a lot yesterday night and i found out a lot of traits of mine and of my dad's that are really reptilian. But we didnt do anything than to cause problems to my family by us being emotionally unstable and talking bout suicide to my mom and such.... it is a hard life to live guys, and i really despise it. But ill make use of it. 
Hail Satan!!! 

Obvious troll is obvious.

dont worry i think i do have some jewish blood in myself. and yes Satan does accept me , and so does my Guardian Demon. and i wont let my "jewish side" do anything on these groups. actually i feel better than these past years of my life because now i know why i never understood myself, why i hated this one part of myself. and now that i think about it my Gentile mother calls my dad and me a " crazy scientists " because... well we are very creative people , aand... we both have some serious emotional issues. 
my ex was a half jew maybe like 40% jew ( god his mother looked like a pure jew , i found bout his mother later ofc... ) and he was a dedicated Satanist who did chakra meditations and rituals with me. And Satan actually helped him 1-2 times. And probably another God ( i think maybe his Guardian Demon ) offered him some aid and stuff.. what im trying to say is, i have a jew blood, but remember that most of me is Gentile aswell and importantly i serve Satan and i am Forever Satan's. 
Ive been thinking bout this impure blood a lot yesterday night and i found out a lot of traits of mine and of my dad's that are really reptilian. But we didnt do anything than to cause problems to my family by us being emotionally unstable and talking bout suicide to my mom and such.... it is a hard life to live guys, and i really despise it. But ill make use of it. 
Hail Satan!!! 

ahh nevermind... just delete this post... i got over emotional. 

--- In [email protected], <the_fire_starter666@... wrote:

Hail Satan!!! 

its probably me being desperate to find an explanation about my personality.. .just like "CAPE" 
but ill still consider me having a jewish blood in the future. and i personally think if a gentile with a jewish blood wishes to meditate and be of use to Satan then it is her own choice. 
just coz i have a jewish blood im not gonna quit Satanism and live my life waiting for myself to die and then get reincarnated again... 

--- In [email protected], <cape.tsoe@... wrote:

Hail Satan!!! 

and yes i was unsure if i really had a jewish blood or not. so from what ive wrote i wanted you guys to probably give me an answer... or give me more knowledge bout how a Gentile's ears can be a bit different and stuff... i dont know. it was wrong of me to expect and assume. 

Hail Satan!!! 

F[/IMG]</var>

Hail Satan!!! 

oh god.. thanks thank you very much... i am attracted to swastika rings ( swastika is one of our ancient symbols in our culture so i can find it basically anywhere ) and i have a necklace with a swastika in it. 
the last time i asked, people only answered that that society made me like a jew, i wasnt convinced. thank you very much brother :) 
Hail Satan!!!!

--- In [email protected], <denniswhicher@... wrote:

First, if you are a kike, you know it.  There is no doubt about it.  You gravitate toward kike things such as the menorah.  You are probably offended if someone shows you a swastika.  It takes only a sprinkling of jewish blood to make you a filthy kike.  As far as I know, there is no meditation that can remove this. Now, there are those who are worried that they might be kikes.  If you are really worried about it (checking yourself to measure your features to see if they fall within normal limits and worrying about features that are borderline), there is a good chance you are not.  Kikes do not worry about it--nor are they offended when Satan rejects them (if you are offended about the possibility that Satan may have rejected you, you are probably Gentile). And, there is the question about mixed kikes.  You have a sprinkling of kike blood in you, you will always have that part of your soul fighting against your Gentile part (and Gentile society).  While it may be possible to be uncomfortable around a swastika because of xian  brainwashing, a kike is always going to be offended by one.  If you are Gentile, it is possible to meditate so you are no longer bothered by those symbols if you are offended because of xianity and being brainwashed.  If you are a kike, it is not--and you cannot even attempt it.  (You would be wasting your time.)

Hail Satan!!! 

Then, in that case, fuck off.

Hail Satan!!! 

[/IMG]</var>

oh god.. thanks thank you very much... i am attracted to swastika rings ( swastika is one of our ancient symbols in our culture so i can find it basically anywhere ) and i have a necklace with a swastika in it. 
the last time i asked, people only answered that that society made me like a jew, i wasnt convinced. thank you very much brother :) 
Hail Satan!!!!

First, if you are a kike, you know it.  There is no doubt about it.  You gravitate toward kike things such as the menorah.  You are probably offended if someone shows you a swastika.  It takes only a sprinkling of jewish blood to make you a filthy kike.  As far as I know, there is no meditation that can remove this. Now, there are those who are worried that they might be kikes.  If you are really worried about it (checking yourself to measure your features to see if they fall within normal limits and worrying about features that are borderline), there is a good chance you are not.  Kikes do not worry about it--nor are they offended when Satan rejects them (if you are offended about the possibility that Satan may have rejected you, you are probably Gentile). And, there is the question about mixed kikes.  You have a sprinkling of kike blood in you, you will always have that part of your soul fighting against your Gentile part (and Gentile society).  While it may be possible to be uncomfortable around a swastika because of xian  brainwashing, a kike is always going to be offended by one.  If you are Gentile, it is possible to meditate so you are no longer bothered by those symbols if you are offended because of xianity and being brainwashed.  If you are a kike, it is not--and you cannot even attempt it.  (You would be wasting your time.)

Hail Satan!!! 

i see. so this clears my "ex" being a kike aswell, he had jewish features but never acted like one,and actually did a vatican destruction ritual with me. his mother looked pure jewish but the only fault was that she used to party a lot and cause her family a trouble. i should think of other possibilites when i see a person with a kikeish appearance. thanks again brother :)
Hail Satan!!!

I can think of other conditions that could result in a long narrow face, a nose that is long, and excessive skin on your ears not a result of jewishness.  There are connective disorders to look into.  Marfan's syndrome is one of them, along with a number of similar disorders.  You will probably be taller than normal and have a thin build, usually with other disorders such as a crooked chest bone.  This condition needs to be checked into because you could develop serious complications such as a ruptured aorta. Another condition I can think of that would also result in sickliness is nutritional deficiencies.  Gentiles with deficiencies in magnesium, some of the B vitamins, vitamin C, or vitamin D for prolonged periods can develop connective tissue issues that could include skin abnormalities and facial deformities.  This deficiency could have gone on before you were born, and could even run down families because they have abnormal needs and/or habits that lead to deficiencies.  I read somewhere that, if your face is shaped like a pear or banana by the time you reach age 10, you are deficient in vitamin D.  Yes, this can mimic Marfan syndrome if you are chronically deficient, particularly with a vitamin C and magnesium deficiency along with vitamin D.  Your being sickly is another clue of these vitamin deficiencies. Not to mention all the fake "lost tribes of Israel".  How many times I have heard of this shit.  A few months ago, there was a panic about Cherokee Indians being kikes--that turned out little more than an urban legend (how else would they have got here in the first place, and wouldn't they have fucked up the other Indians if they were kikes?).  There are plenty of other sources where people think they picked up kike blood when they didn't.  This is as true with cults where they think they need to be kikes to be saved--people scramble for that last shred of hope and find one of those "lost tribes". Real kikes are generally most comfortable associating with other kikes, they prefer their holidays, see nothing wrong with their holidays, are uncomfortable around Satanism, feel no offense when Satan rejects them, prefer their kike star and menorah to the Swastika, and find it really difficult to really take a stand against the vatican or the nation of PISS[/B]rael.  If you don't feel this condition at least part of the time (part kikes usually feel these conditions part of the time), chances are you don't have a connection with the kikes.  Your issue could simply be a connective tissue disorder and/or nutritional deficiency.  But remember, you will never fool Satan no matter what--He knows for sure.  And will act accordingly.

Hail Satan!!!!

Hail Satan!!! 

Yes, cape why are you talking like that would be okay with Satan? Even dating those damn things is wrong.

------------------------------
On Wed, Sep 4, 2013 8:12 AM PDT no.state@... wrote:

Then, in that case, fuck off. --- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote: dont worry i think i do have some jewish blood in myself. and yes Satan does accept me , and so does my Guardian Demon. and i wont let my "jewish side" do anything on these groups. actually i feel better than these past years of my life because now i know why i never understood myself, why i hated this one part of myself. and now that i think about it my Gentile mother calls my dad and me a " crazy scientists " because... well we are very creative people , aand... we both have some serious emotional issues.  my ex was a half jew maybe like 40% jew ( god his mother looked like a pure jew , i found bout his mother later ofc... ) and he was a dedicated Satanist who did chakra meditations and rituals with me. And Satan actually helped him 1-2 times. And probably another God ( i think maybe his Guardian Demon ) offered him some aid and stuff.. what
im trying to say is, i have a jew blood, but remember that most of me is Gentile aswell and importantly i serve Satan and i am Forever Satan's.  Ive been thinking bout this impure blood a lot yesterday night and i found out a lot of traits of mine and of my dad's that are really reptilian. But we didnt do anything than to cause problems to my family by us being emotionally unstable and talking bout suicide to my mom and such.... it is a hard life to live guys, and i really despise it. But ill make use of it.  Hail Satan!!! 

So, are you feeling better now? Are you a joo? A Gentile? Comfortable with yourself now?

I just threw FB off a short while back and along with it a shitload of joo parasites who had used me as a plaything for a long time.

In response I came under attack and experienced panic attacks that I might have some kike in my history. Eventually I just asked Father Satan to help me discern what I am.

Suddenly I started remembering things taught to me by my dad from my early childhood on (which also suggests he himself might've been a Satanist too.) and how, when I was in grade school I used to doodle the Swastika. How the story of the holohoco$t (LOL) never really set right with me. How, once in 7th grade Texas history class, the teacher was prattling on about how Hitler "tried to make the perfect man and out of my mouth blurted "He DID!" And then, when she tried to ignore me and start over, it blurted out again, "HE DID!" (I never really did understand where that came from that day until now. LOL)

I've always been drawn to the "occult" and have a bit of a gift myself.

I was also reminded of how so many smelly joos and dipshit christians have tried all they could to pre-emptively fuck up my life, before I ever even got to start living it.

But most of all, I remember a day, while in church as a 12-year-old, as the idiot preacher slapped his gums together about the Antichrist, I had the sudden realization I was him. (Or rather, a PART of the Antichrist.)

At the time, under my brainwashing and at such a young age and so befuddled, it scared me. It came from relatively nowhere. Now, the thought gives me joy and peace and courage.

My Father Satan and all of the True Gods have protected me all my life. I know I'm not the only one to feel this way, either.

Hail Father Satan!

Hail Satan!!!!

Hail Satan!!! 

Did you just typed that you thought you were the Antichrist? 

--- In [email protected], <no.state@... wrote:

So, are you feeling better now? Are you a joo? A Gentile? Comfortable with yourself now?

I just threw FB off a short while back and along with it a shitload of joo parasites who had used me as a plaything for a long time.

In response I came under attack and experienced panic attacks that I might have some kike in my history. Eventually I just asked Father Satan to help me discern what I am.

Suddenly I started remembering things taught to me by my dad from my early childhood on (which also suggests he himself might've been a Satanist too.) and how, when I was in grade school I used to doodle the Swastika. How the story of the holohoco$t (LOL) never really set right with me. How, once in 7th grade Texas history class, the teacher was prattling on about how Hitler "tried to make the perfect man and out of my mouth blurted "He DID!" And then, when she tried to ignore me and start over, it blurted out again, "HE DID!" (I never really did understand where that came from that day until now. LOL)

I was also reminded of how so many smelly joos and dipshit christians have tried all they could to pre-emptively fuck up my life, before I ever even got to start living it.

But most of all, I remember a day, while in church as a 12-year-old, as the idiot preacher slapped his gums together about the Antichrist, I had the sudden realization I was him. (Or rather, a PART of the Antichrist.)

At the time, under my brainwashing and at such a young age and so befuddled, it scared me. It came from relatively nowhere. Now, the thought gives me joy and peace and courage.

My Father Satan and all of the True Gods have protected me all my life. I know I'm not the only one to feel this way, either.

Hail Father Satan!

Hail Satan!!!!

Hail Satan!!! 

No no no no, jews are not welcomed in SS. At all. Their race is built to destroy anything Pagan and of the gentiles. Spiritual Satanism is Ancient Pagan. The jews has corrupted and made it into Communist programs to enslave the human specie.

What are you talking about that a jew can still meditate and be use to Satan? They are not welcomed by our Father Satan. Gentiles and Jews are cosmic enemies.You are confusing your self, and others. Stop using trolljewtsu.

its probably me being desperate to find an explanation about my personality.. .just like "CAPE" 
but ill still consider me having a jewish blood in the future. and i personally think if a gentile with a jewish blood wishes to meditate and be of use to Satan then it is her own choice. 
just coz i have a jewish blood im not gonna quit Satanism and live my life waiting for myself to die and then get reincarnated again... 

Hail Satan!!! 

We all are a part of the Antichrist.

Hail Father Satan!

Hail Satan!!!!

Hail Satan!!! 

So, please read what I said again. A part of...

Hail Father Satan!

Hail Satan!!!!

Hail Satan!!! 

If you're not sure if you're a jew, click on Files - KNOW YOUR ENEMY!! - How to Recognize and Identify a Jew - Part 1.pdf & part2.

Double check if you have really kike blood because I knew a guy and his mother told him he got half jew and half other blood in him.

then I showed him the pdf above and we didn't find any features so he got mad at his mother and asked again and she told him it was a lie, fake ID because his parents needed to exit URSS/communism and the only way of getting out of his country is by making fake Jew ID and move to jewland because that was the only country who accepted them but then he moved to canada. but since his last discovery i didn't see of even heard of him.

so yeah parents can lie too, if you're not sure of the sources(parents) then you make some research by yourself!

and if you're really a jew then you're not welcome here!

Im compassionate towards animals more than humans too. I still look down on the weak that don't contribute. I'm often emotionally detached.  (Actually I had the same thoughts about being Jewish at one point too) just saying. :p If you really had jewish blood, you wouldn't be a satanist. I doubt you'd even want to be a satanist in the sense that satanists are pro humanity. Besides, from what iv heard jewish blood is passed on from the mother. 

Hail be to the givers of true knowledge!

On 2013-09-03, at 3:28 PM, <cape.tsoe@... wrote:
Hail SATAN!!!!

I mean no disrespect here. But that document confuses me a bit. So far, what I'm seeing it reads is:

Hook noses are a jewish feature, but some Gentiles have them too.
The bottom lips of a jew are prominent or they might be thin and even or they might be full and meaty.
They have high foreheads, unless they don't.
They have bug-eyes, unless they're "Asiatic" or sad-sack eyes, or "pop"-eyes.
They stick their tongues out a lot and talk with their hands.
Their ears are set low on their head and stick out.
They're short, unless they're tall.
And their hair is dark and curly, unless it's blonde and straight, or red.

Thank you for clearing the confusion up.

Hail Father Satan!

If you're not sure if you're a jew, click on Files - KNOW YOUR ENEMY!! - How to Recognize and Identify a Jew - Part 1.pdf & part2.

Double check if you have really kike blood because I knew a guy and his mother told him he got half jew and half other blood in him.

then I showed him the pdf above and we didn't find any features so he got mad at his mother and asked again and she told him it was a lie, fake ID because his parents needed to exit URSS/communism and the only way of getting out of his country is by making fake Jew ID and move to jewland because that was the only country who accepted them but then he moved to canada. but since his last discovery i didn't see of even heard of him.

so yeah parents can lie too, if you're not sure of the sources(parents) then you make some research by yourself!

continue your meds. I dont believe Satan will give meds on JoS that will lead jew to godhead. Just go on and on. Try hard, soon you'll open your astrall senses and see everything as it is. If your a jew - you wont be able to get a bit of pleasure of meds, workings, rituals etc.I also had such a headache about "maybe I am a jew", I even asked a senior member if I must commit suicide to serve Satan with such kind of "fighting a jew". He said no jew is so fond of Nazi simbols and philosofy and no jew has such an extraodinary abilities as fortune telling, healing, talant in astrology - that all my "so jewish" ancestors in the female line had.Now I realize how I need to invoke elements - my 4-elemental soul is longing for them and other meds - just try to make a jew live such a life!)))

Hail Satan!!! 

After reading this message It stressed me out because I didn't know if I was one or not but then I remembered things that I prayed to Father for help for and they were answered. Every part of it. And he would never help a Jew am I right?
 Last night I was terribly stressing over it then a little thought out of nowhere was like " what about all the things Satan has helped you with?" And he has helped me a lot so there is no possible way I could be a Jew. Right? And plus it be pretty weird if I was.. Before I was a Satanist one day I was thinking about Hitler and a warm feeling went through me and I liked him thought he was pretty cool and I was a Christian still at the time. So I was pretty confused about that :p now I know it's because I was bound to end up here where I am now ^-^ 
Sent from my iPhone
On Sep 4, 2013, at 5:41 PM, "lordenki1223" <lordenki1223@... wrote:

One way to tell if you are a real jew, is to look at your past lives. Even if you are 15%, that doesn't mean you have to be on the enemy side; just don't have kids, you could have been unlucky and born in an impure body. But don't get the idea that being a jew is okay. Most jews are partial, and act like any other jew. A way to tell a partial/small percentage jew, is that they are typically ugly, and have a dominating atmosphere to them. If you turn out being a partial jew, and still want to pursue a life of justice, i suggest you keep your mouth shut about being a jew.   
Viva Ivpiter!!Viva Ivno!!Viva Minerva!!Viva Bacchvs!!

This reads more like he's under attack. Doesn't read like he's so sure he's Jewish. It reads like greys are fucking with his head.

Look, just ask Satan to help you find out once and for all.

Hail Father Satan!

--- In [email protected], <yc28@... wrote:

HAIL SATAN! HAIL AZAZEL!

Hail SATAN!!!!

As it has been previously stated, if you're really unsure, you should go to the gods with this question. And why does jewish blood have to be the only explanation for your emotional problems? Maybe you're a Gentile, and your chakras were really fucked up, putting you out of balance? Just a thought. But if you really do know you're Jew and, knowing that fact, still have the audacity to claim Satan, that is unacceptable and you are not welcome here. You've been warned...

To: <[email protected];
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] RE: I might have some jewish blood...
Sent: Wed, Sep 4, 2013 4:31:05 PM

<td val[/IMG]   i see. so this clears my "ex" being a kike aswell, he had jewish features but never acted like one,and actually did a vatican destruction ritual with me. his mother looked pure jewish but the only fault was that she used to party a lot and cause her family a trouble. i should think of other possibilites when i see a person with a kikeish appearance. thanks again brother :)
Hail Satan!!!

I can think of other conditions that could result in a long narrow face, a nose that is long, and excessive skin on your ears not a result of jewishness.  There are connective disorders to look into.  Marfan's syndrome is one of them, along with a number of similar disorders.  You will probably be taller than normal and have a thin build, usually with other disorders such as a crooked chest bone.  This condition needs to be checked into because you could develop serious complications such as a ruptured aorta. Another condition I can think of that would also result in sickliness is nutritional deficiencies.  Gentiles with deficiencies in magnesium, some of the B vitamins, vitamin C, or vitamin D for prolonged periods can develop connective tissue issues that could include skin abnormalities and facial deformities.  This deficiency could have gone on before you were born, and could even run down families because they have abnormal needs and/or habits that lead to deficiencies.  I read somewhere that, if your face is shaped like a pear or banana by the time you reach age 10, you are deficient in vitamin D.  Yes, this can mimic Marfan syndrome if you are chronically deficient, particularly with a vitamin C and magnesium deficiency along with vitamin D.  Your being sickly is another clue of these vitamin deficiencies. Not to mention all the fake "lost tribes of Israel".  How many times I have heard of this shit.  A few months ago, there was a panic about Cherokee Indians being kikes--that turned out little more than an urban legend (how else would they have got here in the first place, and wouldn't they have fucked up the other Indians if they were kikes?).  There are plenty of other sources where people think they picked up kike blood when they didn't.  This is as true with cults where they think they need to be kikes to be saved--people scramble for that last shred of hope and find one of those "lost tribes". Real kikes are generally most comfortable associating with other kikes, they prefer their holidays, see nothing wrong with their holidays, are uncomfortable around Satanism, feel no offense when Satan rejects them, prefer their kike star and menorah to the Swastika, and find it really difficult to really take a stand against the vatican or the nation of PISS[/B]rael.  If you don't feel this condition at least part of the time (part kikes usually feel these conditions part of the time), chances are you don't have a connection with the kikes.  Your issue could simply be a connective tissue disorder and/or nutritional deficiency.  But remember, you will never fool Satan no matter what--He knows for sure.  And will act accordingly.

Hail Satan!!!!

Hail Satan!!! 
[/TD]

Not all jews look the same, just as not all gentiles look the same. But the more pure-blooded a jew is, the more blatant their jewish characteristics will manifest on all levels.
Many gentiles have the features you have stated below. Most people nowadays are mixed to a certain degree (because of the jewish race-mixing program). For example, I'm Asian but yet I got a prominent lower lip but that doesn't immediately mean jew. Identifying people by looks alone is complicated because of this. As given on the file, take everything into account (looks, character, intuition etc) before making a judgement.
Lucius Oria
HAIL SATAN
Sent: Thursday, 5 September 2013 2:05 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] RE: Re: I might have some jewish blood...

I mean no disrespect here. But that document confuses me a bit. So far, what I'm seeing it reads is:

Hook noses are a jewish feature, but some Gentiles have them too.
The bottom lips of a jew are prominent or they might be thin and even or they might be full and meaty.
They have high foreheads, unless they don't.
They have bug-eyes, unless they're "Asiatic" or sad-sack eyes, or "pop"-eyes.
They stick their tongues out a lot and talk with their hands.
Their ears are set low on their head and stick out.
They're short, unless they're tall.
And their hair is dark and curly, unless it's blonde and straight, or red.

Thank you for clearing the confusion up.

Hail Father Satan!

He is a full blooded gentile. The 'Hitler was half jewish' rumours are just propaganda by the enemy.
Lucius Oria
HAIL SATAN
Sent: Wednesday, 4 September 2013 8:11 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: I might have some jewish blood...

Some say Hitler was half jewish. I'm curious how's yours opinion on that?

Some people say the earth was created in 7 days, whats your opinion on that.
People can say a lot of things. Dosn't mean its true.
And about this whole "I might have jewish blood" crap. This post has gone on far too long. Its time to drop it, everyone. If you're worried you have Jewish blood, go to Satan.
It is simple, Kikes are NOT welcome in Satanism. The fact you are here should be a tell tail sign that you are not jewish. The only kikes that come to Satanism are infiltrators, who like to start pointless posts that distract everyone from actual knowledge, learning, and meditations. Don't take your focus away from what is important people.
Now end this.
-En Haradren Amlug.

Some say Hitler was half jewish. I'm curious how's yours opinion on that?

I think its an enemy tact. You dont need to be worried about that. 
I too feel that sometimes. But i have been visited by a demon,must be my guardian demon. His aura was sooo effing bright and shinning gold as just like a brilliant sun.
The doubt i had that i might be that parasituc shit too cuz i had lost my all creativity. I couldnt create anything on my own. 
I was so very creative in childhood to teenage but after that i have been spending years at home! We had got to know that someone did magic on me so all of a sudden i stopped studying and had no desire at all. 
The Demon who came in my dream but i know it was not a dream. It was so very real,still cant forget his so sweet calm gentle voice and that time i came to actually realised and felt the fact HP maxine told on JoS that demons do give very much individual attention. I felt so joyful happy i felt the feeling of getting attention. It was so really wonderful !!

Strange. Though I have never seen any Demon and  I am still hungry for the individual attantion, but when I was in such jew-trouble ready to commit suicide as a "holly act of spiritual warefare" I tried to post in a group, but yahoo fucked for some strange reason and at that moment I felt extreemely guilty...as if I offended Satan in some way...I never in my life sensed anything on the astral but then I just sensed feelings of "WTF you are doing?" bursted on me that were not mine and they were very intensive. I say they were not mine because I was surprised on them and failed to understand what was there offensive? I wanted to serve him - nothing else. After that spark I felt another burst of emotion - now completely mine - of tender, love and "dont worry, Treasure, it was only a question". I felt with my total being that I am not a jew, but I still asked people, and I still didnt believe my heart.Ask Tarot, if you like. Tarot never lie. It also said to me that I was gentile.

--- In [email protected], <inlovewithsatan@... wrote:

I think its an enemy tact. You dont need to be worried about that. 
I too feel that sometimes. But i have been visited by a demon,must be my guardian demon. His aura was sooo effing bright and shinning gold as just like a brilliant sun.
The doubt i had that i might be that parasituc shit too cuz i had lost my all creativity. I couldnt create anything on my own. 
I was so very creative in childhood to teenage but after that i have been spending years at home! We had got to know that someone did magic on me so all of a sudden i stopped studying and had no desire at all. 
The Demon who came in my dream but i know it was not a dream. It was so very real,still cant forget his so sweet calm gentle voice and that time i came to actually realised and felt the fact HP maxine told on JoS that demons do give very much individual attention. I felt so joyful happy i felt the feeling of getting attention. It was so really wonderful !!

erm... this case is over i am not a jew... 
the reason why i thought Father would help a jew is that i had never met a jew before , ive only read bout them and how they plot stuff and how they make a genius scientists into drunkards and steal their work. 
and another reason is i was pretty sure that my ex's mother was a jew... almost everything bout her ,except personality, was matching a kike. but she didnt have the kike mouth and tongue though.. and i didnt think of other possibility of her having a jewish appearance and her son, who was my ex, was a Satanist and yes... our Gods did help him, actually even his Dedication was so.. erm.. magickal , unusual. 
so this case is over i might have been attacked and became emotionally unstable and just blabbered out a possibily of me being a jew coz for what reason??? my ear having some extra skin. 
Hail Satan!!

If you ever meet one, you will know the difference between them and us.
Lucius Oria
HAIL SATAN
Sent: Thursday, 5 September 2013 8:17 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] RE: I might have some jewish blood...

erm... this case is over i am not a jew... 
the reason why i thought Father would help a jew is that i had never met a jew before , ive only read bout them and how they plot stuff and how they make a genius scientists into drunkards and steal their work. 
and another reason is i was pretty sure that my ex's mother was a jew... almost everything bout her ,except personality, was matching a kike. but she didnt have the kike mouth and tongue though.. and i didnt think of other possibility of her having a jewish appearance and her son, who was my ex, was a Satanist and yes... our Gods did help him, actually even his Dedication was so.. erm.. magickal , unusual. 
so this case is over i might have been attacked and became emotionally unstable and just blabbered out a possibily of me being a jew coz for what reason??? my ear having some extra skin. 
Hail Satan!!

The one who is willing to serve SATAN & Fight for HIM. That person cant be a jew then. So leave it. Its surely the enemy implanting thoughts in our mind.  Void meditation would help and all other workings like breaking the enemy link, daily. 

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back