Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

I might have some jewish blood...

Why are you so determined that you *have* to be part-Jewish? I'm sorry, but it seems either you are obsessed with being part-Jewish in a group that is not for Jewish people. Your posts always have you finding traits that *have* to be Jewish! I mean, is that how you want to be? The tragic part-Jewish person struggling to be accepted in a group that is pointedly NOT for Jews? Do you want us to think Satan has granted you a pass because you are somehow chosen and special????

Or are you struggling against these supposed Jewish traits/Jewish blood, and your posts are a call for help?
Either way, you need to *do* something. Ask for help. Accept you may be Jewish, and go find another group that will accept you. But, please, stop posting huge messages that make you sound like a major drama queen who is oh-so tormented but is fiercely forging on or whatever.

--- In [email protected], <inlovewithsatan@... wrote:

Yes,right. There is a huge difference. Gentile wouldnt get any feeling towards them except "Hatred".

I have prayed to him about it then I don’t know how much longer afterwards a little thought came out of nowhere asking if you are a jew then why has he done so much for you? That's when I was like true so I’m not jewish since Satan wouldn’t help a jew. Sent from Windows Mail From: andariel7
Sent: ‎Wednesday‎, ‎September‎ ‎4‎, ‎2013 ‎3‎:‎34‎ ‎PM
To: [email protected]    How many of you really speak with Satan about this?

read the latest replies , brother. 
1st. i didnt meet a jew, so all i know about jews is what i have read on the internet. so i underestimated their fugliness. 2nd. and ive read a part gentile a part jew had suffered from emotional stuff, so i thought thats why i was so emotionally problematic, like since my childhood. 3rd. ive read that a jew used to serve Hitler ( correct me on this one, i was sure ive read it on JoS groups but now i doubt it ) , so i thought that jews can choose to serve Satan, i thought that way because, as i  said, i have underestimated their threat. 6. maybe the obsession is true, but not in a positive way. (obviously its not a good thing to make a conclusion that your childhood friend is a jew and slowly detaching our relationship without her knowing. she is not the only i did that.)
and yes i am struggling against my personalities,  since probably the time i had my own conciousness. and probably it was an emotional and "desperate" call for help. i couldnt decide if i was a jew or not, so i probably wanted a Satanist to tell me that my personality doesnt match one, to clear my suspicion about myself. but i was having really hard days and probably just started "losing-my-mind" and writing all kinds of bullshit on the internet. therefore i apologize for this stupid post. 
Hail Satan!!

You might not have received my reply. You look/feel like a gentile. Work on the Arya path and work to heal yourself from within while helping to our cause rather than get bogged down by 'I might be part jewish' enemy confusion!

Lucius Oria

HAIL SATAN

Thanks Brother 
Hail Satan!!

--- In [email protected], <lucius.oria@... wrote:

You might not have received my reply. You look/feel like a gentile. Work on the Arya path and work to heal yourself from within while helping to our cause rather than get bogged down by 'I might be part jewish' enemy confusion!

Lucius Oria

HAIL SATAN

Don't worry about them they do not know you they just seen the word jew and assumed brother I know some people here can be kinda harsh but they are just trying to find them selves much like you. You gotta admire their faith tho but anyways you seem like a nice enough person so just do what you need to do to better yourself and if you were a Jew wouldn't something bad have happened to you by now lord Satan or one of the gods/ess would have done something so don't worry about them I guess they just did not think about the actual possibility that lord Satan would have acted by now so I wish you the best of luck brother 

Sent from my iPhone
On Sep 7, 2013, at 2:02 AM, <cape.tsoe@... wrote:
  read the latest replies , brother. 
1st. i didnt meet a jew, so all i know about jews is what i have read on the internet. so i underestimated their fugliness. 2nd. and ive read a part gentile a part jew had suffered from emotional stuff, so i thought thats why i was so emotionally problematic, like since my childhood. 3rd. ive read that a jew used to serve Hitler ( correct me on this one, i was sure ive read it on JoS groups but now i doubt it ) , so i thought that jews can choose to serve Satan, i thought that way because, as i  said, i have underestimated their threat. 6. maybe the obsession is true, but not in a positive way. (obviously its not a good thing to make a conclusion that your childhood friend is a jew and slowly detaching our relationship without her knowing. she is not the only i did that.)
and yes i am struggling against my personalities,  since probably the time i had my own conciousness. and probably it was an emotional and "desperate" call for help. i couldnt decide if i was a jew or not, so i probably wanted a Satanist to tell me that my personality doesnt match one, to clear my suspicion about myself. but i was having really hard days and probably just started "losing-my-mind" and writing all kinds of bullshit on the internet. therefore i apologize for this stupid post. 
Hail Satan!!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back