Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

I dedicated myself to satan a month ago and i experienced a change i

daviona713

After doing the power medititations I felt a lot of energy that was empowering but my grandma thought I was crazy and so she sent me to a hospital and I may have mentioned satan s name to them I didn't know we couldn't do that until I read that article. Right now I'm suffering from the side effects of abilify and can't stop pacing back and forth and I feel weak like the medicine stripped me from all the strength that I had; I wanna speak to Satan. How can I do that?

Hello. I only found out  about this today. I am very new to all of this. I know it is disrespectful of me to say this, but i really need satan's help to pass all my exams next week. I am not a satanist, and i have not contacted any kind of demon before. I have not prayed to satan, so i know i'm being disrespectful and am asking too much, but i hope he can help me pass my exams. It is saturday now, my exam is next monday. I have very little time left. Is there a solution to this? I also have no access to black candles and incense. Please forgive me for my lack of knowledge and respect and politeness. I believe in satan and his demons. I really do. Please help.

you can pray to satan just imagine his sigil. Focus. Speak. that's a good way to contact him. 

Sincerely midnight 
On Mar 7, 2014, at 8:54 PM, <teohjustin@... wrote:
  Hello. I only found out  about this today. I am very new to all of this. I know it is disrespectful of me to say this, but i really need satan's help to pass all my exams next week. I am not a satanist, and i have not contacted any kind of demon before. I have not prayed to satan, so i know i'm being disrespectful and am asking too much, but i hope he can help me pass my exams. It is saturday now, my exam is next monday. I have very little time left. Is there a solution to this? I also have no access to black candles and incense. Please forgive me for my lack of knowledge and respect and politeness. I believe in satan and his demons. I really do. Please help.

Time management. Eat and rest well the day before your exam(s). Study harder. Study better.
The Gods are not genies that we ask Them to grant us our wishes for something that we have the power to do ourselves.

On Monday, March 10, 2014 9:20:21 AM, "teohjustin@..." <teohjustin@... wrote:

You truly don't know how this works... If everything would be as easier as you think, what would be the point of exams?

But oh well... I guess I'm gonna help you...
You sure you want to approve it? I mean like you really, REALLY want... then................. GO F***** STUDY!!! -_-"

One does not come to Satan to ask for these stupid kind of favors...

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back