Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

I am sad to inform that one of our fellow Satanists is now xtian:(

PamelaL

Hello everyone,   I am disappointed to inform you that one of our brothers is now a xtian. I saw his posts on Facebook. He is a young man named Ethan and I met him through JOS. This is his facebook and this is what he wrote FB: http://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/prof ... 1356055470 his words:  "I wanna rip satans Horns off you are the Father Of Lies, you have tormented me for so long and I was Blinded for so long The Bible says you make your self appear as a angel of light to try make sin look good but now I know the truth, Jesus Christ is the Lord and Savior and i will spread the truth God has big plans for me I know it" Earlier this morning:  "I had a long talk with God tonight for the very first time I cried so many tears ive spent along time trying to look for answers but I never could find them until tonight, and for the very first time in my life im happy, I now know Jesus Christ as my Lord and Savior"    He doesn't know what he is missing out on, he  has fallen to the enemy. Hail Satan!

Then he is no longer our brother.

Hard to imagine how this sort of thing can happen; I'm inclined to think such a one was only a hanger-on, someone on the sidelines of Satanism, from the outset, not someone who who continued to advance on the path.

It's one thing to be "dragged" to church and going to keep the peace, keep the roof over one's head, etc. It's quite another to pro-actively embrace the filth of xianity and spreading the blasphemous excrement to anyone who will supply a hearing ear!

So a kike thoughtform is his "savior"! He's in for a rude awakening ...

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "PamelaL" <evilalien@... wrote:

Hello everyone,

I am disappointed to inform you that one of our brothers is now a
xtian. I saw his posts on Facebook. He is a young man named Ethan and I
met him through JOS. This is his facebook and this is what he wrote

FB: http://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/profile.php?id=1356055470
<http://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/profile.php?id=1356055470

his words:

"I wanna rip satans Horns off you are the Father Of Lies, you have
tormented me for so long and I was Blinded for so long The Bible says
you make your self appear as a angel of light to try make sin look good
but now I know the truth, Jesus Christ is the Lord and Savior and i will
spread the truth God has big plans for me I know it"

Earlier this morning:

"I had a long talk with God tonight for the very first time I cried so
many tears ive spent along time trying to look for answers but I never
could find them until tonight, and for the very first time in my life im
happy, I now know Jesus Christ as my Lord and Savior"

He doesn't know what he is missing out on, he has fallen to the enemy.
Hail Satan!

Lol

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "chalchiuhnenetzin" <jaguarcat2002@... wrote:

Hard to imagine how this sort of thing can happen; I'm inclined to think such a one was only a hanger-on, someone on the sidelines of Satanism, from the outset, not someone who who continued to advance on the path.

It's one thing to be "dragged" to church and going to keep the peace, keep the roof over one's head, etc. It's quite another to pro-actively embrace the filth of xianity and spreading the blasphemous excrement to anyone who will supply a hearing ear!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "PamelaL" <evilalien@ wrote:

Hello everyone,

his words:

Earlier this morning:

Hail Satan!

He was probably just a dabbler but was not dedicated

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "chalchiuhnenetzin" <jaguarcat2002@... wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "PamelaL" <evilalien@ wrote:

Hello everyone,

his words:

Earlier this morning:

Hail Satan!

I want to shake people like that. Yes, obviously he was enver truly
dedicated to our Father. Or he could never go back on him like that. I
would never, never do such a thing. It's hard to imagine why people
would do such a hting, yes...but he is no longer our brother and he
has proceeded to dig his own grave. Hail Father Satan!

On 1/7/11, PamelaL <evilalien@... wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "chalchiuhnenetzin"
<jaguarcat2002@... wrote:

Hard to imagine how this sort of thing can happen; I'm inclined to think
such a one was only a hanger-on, someone on the sidelines of Satanism,
from the outset, not someone who who continued to advance on the path.

It's one thing to be "dragged" to church and going to keep the peace, keep
the roof over one's head, etc. It's quite another to pro-actively embrace
the filth of xianity and spreading the blasphemous excrement to anyone who
will supply a hearing ear!

Hello everyone,

his words:

Earlier this morning:

He doesn't know what he is missing out on, he has fallen to the
enemy.
Hail Satan!

it's only a matter of time b4 he realizes his mistake and comes back begging for Father's forgiveness.

To: [email protected]
Sent: Fri, January 7, 2011 10:53:42 PM
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Re: I am sad to inform that one of our fellow Satanists is now xtian:(

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "chalchiuhnenetzin"
<jaguarcat2002@... wrote:

Hello everyone,

FB: http://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/prof ... 1356055470

his words:

Earlier this morning:

enemy.
Hail Satan!

No need for disappointment, it's best the enemy take the hind most now, and do us a backhanded favour then let this weak individual pull us downward. It's obvious this goof never made time for Father Satan and Hell in his life, its that bond that helps keeps you strong along with meditations. From experience Hell will help you thought hard times.   If Spiritual Satanism was easy then everyone would do it.   One day however long from now, after we have total victory and our society is supreme. We will sit around and talk on the days when it was still difficult to be a Satanist.

Sent: Fri, January 7, 2011 9:37:42 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] I am sad to inform that one of our fellow Satanists is now xtian:(

Hello everyone,   I am disappointed to inform you that one of our brothers is now a xtian. I saw his posts on Facebook. He is a young man named Ethan and I met him through JOS. This is his facebook and this is what he wrote FB: http://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/prof ... 1356055470 his words:  "I wanna rip satans Horns off you are the Father Of Lies, you have tormented me for so long and I was Blinded for so long The Bible says you make your self appear as a angel of light to try make sin look good but now I know the truth, Jesus Christ is the Lord and Savior and i will spread the truth God has big plans for me I know it" Earlier this morning:  "I had a long talk with God tonight for the very first time I cried so many tears ive spent along time trying to look for answers but I never could find them until tonight, and for the very first time in my life im happy, I now know Jesus Christ as my Lord and Savior"    He doesn't know what he is missing out on, he  has fallen to the enemy. Hail Satan!

In war, there are such casualties sad to say.

Sheila

On Fri, Jan 7, 2011 at 8:37 PM, PamelaL <evilalien@... wrote:

--
"Do what you want as long as it's paying off for you. But once it's become a liability, then something is wrong and you better find out what it is."

I hear that!

On Fri, Jan 7, 2011 at 9:11 PM, chalchiuhnenetzin <jaguarcat2002@... wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "PamelaL" <evilalien@... wrote:

Hello everyone,

his words:

Earlier this morning:

Hail Satan!

--
"Do what you want as long as it's paying off for you. But once it's become a liability, then something is wrong and you better find out what it is."

Beautifully put brother!! HAIL SATAN and all who are his forever!! Love 666 88Sent via BlackBerry from T-MobileFrom: Don Danko <mageson6666@... Sender: [email protected] Date: Fri, 7 Jan 2011 19:40:13 -0800 (PST)To: <[email protected]ReplyTo: [email protected] Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] I am sad to inform that one of our fellow Satanists is now xtian:(
  No need for disappointment, it's best the enemy take the hind most now, and do us a backhanded favour then let this weak individual pull us downward. It's obvious this goof never made time for Father Satan and Hell in his life, its that bond that helps keeps you strong along with meditations. From experience Hell will help you thought hard times.   If Spiritual Satanism was easy then everyone would do it.   One day however long from now, after we have total victory and our society is supreme. We will sit around and talk on the days when it was still difficult to be a Satanist.

Subject: [JoyofSatan666] I am sad to inform that one of our fellow Satanists is now xtian:(

He was probably not a full Satanist. LOL he thinks Satan has horns!!If he had the basic grasp of Satanism he would know the bible is plagiarized. I find it funny: "the buybull says Satan can transform into an angel of light". Yup, and I say the pope is really a dinosaur and can transform into a human, now accept my word as blind faith!!BWAHAHAHAH!! All of his posts summed up: "Waaaahhhh...you Satanists are so mean, I want to have blind faith and "pray" and not hear an answer because the buybull says so. I don't want your stupid freedom and knowledge!!I want to be a sheep and blindly obey what others tell me!!"

Sorry, I couldn't help myself :)

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "chalchiuhnenetzin" <jaguarcat2002@ wrote:

Hello everyone,

his words:

Earlier this morning:

Hail Satan!

<td val[/IMG]YES! I look forward to that day when we all can be completely public about our love for Father Satan,with out fear of repercussions.When the lies of the three despicable religions is finally exposed for the deception that they are.When are Father reins supreme,and they look to us for the real answers to life and death.Until then there is much work ahead,and much sacrifice to be made for Father Satan and the Demons.I am just so grateful that I am on His side through it all.
Hail Satan!
Brian. 

--- On Sat, 1/8/11, Don Danko <mageson6666@... wrote:
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] I am sad to inform that one of our fellow Satanists is now xtian:(
Date: Saturday, January 8, 2011, 3:40 AM

[/TD]

And it will be too late

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], nikki charles <morticiasixx@... wrote:

it's only a matter of time b4 he realizes his mistake and comes back begging for
Father's forgiveness.

Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Re: I am sad to inform that one of our fellow
Satanists is now xtian:(

<jaguarcat2002@ wrote:

Hello everyone,

his words:

Earlier this morning:

enemy.
Hail Satan!

I do that already;)

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Brian Gibbons <briangibbons20@... wrote:

YES! I look forward to that day when we all can be completely public about our love for Father Satan,with out fear of repercussions.When the lies of the three despicable religions is finally exposed for the deception that they are.When are Father reins supreme,and they look to us for the real answers to life and death.Until then there is much work ahead,and much sacrifice to be made for Father Satan and the Demons.I am just so grateful that I am on His side through it all.
Hail Satan!
Brian. 

--- On Sat, 1/8/11, Don Danko <mageson6666@... wrote:

Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] I am sad to inform that one of our fellow Satanists is now xtian:(
To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Date: Saturday, January 8, 2011, 3:40 AM

No need for disappointment, it's best the enemy take the hind most now, and do us a backhanded favour then let this weak individual pull us downward. It's obvious this goof never made time for Father Satan and Hell in his life, its that bond that helps keeps you strong along with meditations. From experience Hell will help you thought hard times.

If Spiritual Satanism was easy then everyone would do it.

One day however long from now, after we have total victory and our society is supreme. We will sit around and talk on the days when it was still difficult to be a Satanist.

To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]

Hello everyone,
  I am disappointed to inform you that one of our brothers is now a xtian. I saw his posts on Facebook. He is a young man named Ethan and I met him through JOS. This is his facebook and this is what he wrote
his words:
 "I wanna rip satans Horns off you are the Father Of Lies, you have tormented me for so long and I was Blinded for so long The Bible says you make your self appear as a angel of light to try make sin look good but now I know the truth, Jesus Christ is the Lord and Savior and i will spread the truth God has big plans for me I know it"
Earlier this morning:
 "I had a long talk with God tonight for the very first time I cried so many tears ive spent along time trying to look for answers but I never could find them until tonight, and for the very first time in my life im happy, I now know Jesus Christ as my Lord and Savior"

He doesn't know what he is missing out on, he  has fallen to the enemy. Hail Satan!

Definitely. He can't engage in intentional blasphemy like that and expect to be accepted again as though nothing had happened.

This is not the case of someone who became apathetic because daily life "got in the way" then realizes he needs to get back on the ball; this idiot is a turncoat and a blasphemer who fully deserves what's coming to him. He'll find out how helpful that kike thoughtform is then! "Good luck with that, fool!"

And it will be too late

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], nikki charles <morticiasixx@ wrote:

it's only a matter of time b4 he realizes his mistake and comes back begging for
Father's forgiveness.

On 1/7/11, PamelaL <evilalien@ wrote:

<jaguarcat2002@ wrote:

Hello everyone,

his words:

Earlier this morning:

enemy.
Hail Satan!

I'll admit I strayed for a little while many years ago but I always loved Father and wanted to please him and he snapped me back into line when I realized the enemy was trying to take hold of me and knew I could not let that happen so I prayed so hard to Satan back in the RTC, they were very anti-satanisc so I could not not speak alound but I know he heard me and from then on I did a 360" with my life and I am happier than I have ever been in my whole life, thanks to Enki!
I WILL NEVER LET A BOY OR ANYTHING GET IN THE WAY OF MY LOVE FOR FATHER EVER AGAIN!!!!

HAIL SATAN FOREVER!!!!!

Definitely. He can't engage in intentional blasphemy like that and expect to be accepted again as though nothing had happened.

This is not the case of someone who became apathetic because daily life "got in the way" then realizes he needs to get back on the ball; this idiot is a turncoat and a blasphemer who fully deserves what's coming to him. He'll find out how helpful that kike thoughtform is then! "Good luck with that, fool!"

And it will be too late

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], nikki charles <morticiasixx@ wrote:

Father's forgiveness.

On 1/7/11, PamelaL <evilalien@ wrote:

<jaguarcat2002@ wrote:

Hello everyone,

his words:

Earlier this morning:

enemy.
Hail Satan!

I read this with a deep feeling of disappointment for this young man.  I can tell you  from my own experience that from the day of my dedication not only has my life improved, but I have become a better person.  I watch what I eat, work out and take care of my body, and even have been the best I can be at my job as if Father is pushing me.  Not knowing why, my friends, family and co-workers have noticed a drastic change in me for the better.  Surely one day he will realize his error and ask our beloved Father for forgiveness.  If not, well he just not one of the fortunate ones who can see beyond the filthy curtain of xian lies.   Hail Satan!   Jenoah   From: PamelaL Sent: Friday, January 07, 2011 8:37 PM To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] Subject: [JoyofSatan666] I am sad to inform that one of our fellow Satanists is now xtian:(     Hello everyone,   I am disappointed to inform you that one of our brothers is now a xtian. I saw his posts on Facebook. He is a young man named Ethan and I met him through JOS. This is his facebook and this is what he wrote FB: http://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/prof ... 1356055470 his words: "I wanna rip satans Horns off you are the Father Of Lies, you have tormented me for so long and I was Blinded for so long The Bible says you make your self appear as a angel of light to try make sin look good but now I know the truth, Jesus Christ is the Lord and Savior and i will spread the truth God has big plans for me I know it" Earlier this morning: "I had a long talk with God tonight for the very first time I cried so many tears ive spent along time trying to look for answers but I never could find them until tonight, and for the very first time in my life im happy, I now know Jesus Christ as my Lord and Savior"   He doesn't know what he is missing out on, he  has fallen to the enemy. Hail Satan!

We will have to see how this turns out. Many times people have left Father Satan and believed the lies of the enemy, but after some time they begin to see the lies for what they are and they come back to Father Satan. And when they return Father accepts them, and to me that is an incredible statement as to the love and forgiveness that Father Satan has for his children. But for those who truly know Father Satan's love that is no surprise.

Hail Satan!

Mark

Hello everyone,

his words:

Earlier this morning:

Hail Satan!

I hope you're right. Of course none of us can second-guess how Satan handles these cases; everyone is an individual and is dealt with on that basis.

But to me, there's a Grand Canyon between slacking off, becoming apathetic, or even having some doubts creep in, and engaging in intentional blasphemy and, by his own writings, a total about-face.

I'm a pretty tolerant person and I fully realize this is a very difficult path to follow and we can get discouraged and because "life" seems to require so much, we can easily let meditations slip, etc., -- but blasphemy against our Father Satan is beyond what I can rationalize. I can find no excuse whatsoever for it.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Mark Scott" <scott.mark06@... wrote:

We will have to see how this turns out. Many times people have left Father Satan and believed the lies of the enemy, but after some time they begin to see the lies for what they are and they come back to Father Satan. And when they return Father accepts them, and to me that is an incredible statement as to the love and forgiveness that Father Satan has for his children. But for those who truly know Father Satan's love that is no surprise.

Hail Satan!

Mark

Hello everyone,

his words:

Earlier this morning:

Hail Satan!

i'm totally disappointed also. but to "rip Satan's horns off"? that's taking it to a whole other level. it's one thing to just walk away but to insult my Father? i don't think so! if he ever wants to come back that's between him and Satan. he is, however, going to have to do a whole lot more than that to earn my forgiveness. 
Sent: Sat, January 8, 2011 5:23:05 AM

I read this with a deep feeling of disappointment for this young man.  I can tell you  from my own experience that from the day of my dedication not only has my life improved, but I have become a better person.  I watch what I eat, work out and take care of my body, and even have been the best I can be at my job as if Father is pushing me.  Not knowing why, my friends, family and co-workers have noticed a drastic change in me for the better.  Surely one day he will realize his error and ask our beloved Father for forgiveness.  If not, well he just not one of the fortunate ones who can see beyond the filthy curtain of xian lies.   Hail Satan!   Jenoah   From: PamelaL Sent: Friday, January 07, 2011 8:37 PM To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] Subject: [JoyofSatan666] I am sad to inform that one of our fellow Satanists is now xtian:(     Hello everyone,   I am disappointed to inform you that one of our brothers is now a xtian. I saw his posts on Facebook. He is a young man named Ethan and I met him through JOS. This is his facebook and this is what he wrote FB: http://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/prof ... 1356055470 his words: "I wanna rip satans Horns off you are the Father Of Lies, you have tormented me for so long and I was Blinded for so long The Bible says you make your self appear as a angel of light to try make sin look good but now I know the truth, Jesus Christ is the Lord and Savior and i will spread the truth God has big plans for me I know it" Earlier this morning: "I had a long talk with God tonight for the very first time I cried so many tears ive spent along time trying to look for answers but I never could find them until tonight, and for the very first time in my life im happy, I now know Jesus Christ as my Lord and Savior"   He doesn't know what he is missing out on, he  has fallen to the enemy. Hail Satan!

Well, I wonder just how long that one is going to last. It is not so much how Satan handles these issues, it is what the enemy is going to do with that one. This is more serious than most people know. Those who have dedicated to Satan or who have even gone past a certain point, the enemy REALLY takes note and they get severely punished or even worse. They are damned. That one traitor who sold out for money some years back who was in our ministry, he went crying to jewsus and got 'saved' and he died anyway. Jewsus didn't 'save' his pathetic ass.

Yes, this can be a hard road, but this is all due to a lack of knowledge that will come in time. It is important to try to keep up on meditations [which I know can be difficult], and to stay strong and have faith in Satan. The problem is many of us cannot 'see' the truth because we are not open enough. This comes in time and with consistent meditation.

I ran across some illustrations where the classic 'heart' shape, like the valentine heart is not over the chest, but in the face where the ida and pingala nadis swoop across the forehead and then connect at the point where they terminate at the tip of the nose. The feather arrow in the valentine is another powerful symbol that has obviously been corrupted. This stands for 'fixing the energy.' The feather symbolizing the bliss of lightness of the evolved soul.

The point being, is at some time with persistent meditation [whatever meditations are done, it is very important to always get that energy buzz following them- this may take up to a month with new people], eventually, and Satan himself even told me this- the energy will finally 'take hold.'
Getting there is the hard part. Also, until the energy is 'fixed,' when it drops, like when we get over-worked, become ill or expend too much energy and then it snowballs and meditations get skipped and so forth, this causes problems and also with healings, these can regress somewhat when one's energy drops. This is not an easy road, but persistence will get everyone there.

Someone wrote that the further one advanced in Satanism, this is analagous to climbing a rope where more and more rope is snipped out from under you the higher you climb. Knowledge makes us face reality. Some, like that fool that is the topic of this post, cannot face this and is weak and runs to jewsus. Jewsus doesn't change SHIT! This individual has made a very grave mistake and at some point will have to deal with it. Facing reality and trying to work with reality and doing meditations and exercises to take control of our own reality, in order to deal with it will eventually pay off and transform and liberate us. Ignoring reality and not facing the facts and expecting some spook to make it all better if one adheres to the nonsense and accepts the lies will accomplish nothing. Sooner or later, this fool will have to come to terms that jewsus is, was and always will be A GIGANTIC CROCK OF SHIT!

High Priestess Maxine Dietrich
http://www.joyofsatan.org

I hope you're right. Of course none of us can second-guess how Satan handles these cases; everyone is an individual and is dealt with on that basis.

But to me, there's a Grand Canyon between slacking off, becoming apathetic, or even having some doubts creep in, and engaging in intentional blasphemy and, by his own writings, a total about-face.

I'm a pretty tolerant person and I fully realize this is a very difficult path to follow and we can get discouraged and because "life" seems to require so much, we can easily let meditations slip, etc., -- but blasphemy against our Father Satan is beyond what I can rationalize. I can find no excuse whatsoever for it.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Mark Scott" <scott.mark06@ wrote:

Hail Satan!

Mark

Hello everyone,

his words:

Earlier this morning:

Hail Satan!

He fell for the enemy, oh boy, I guess one day he will
realize the lie and wish he hadn't left Father Satan.

Hail Satan!!! Hail Azazel!!! Hail the Gods of Duat!!!

<td val[/IMG]Well,First thing I did was go to my Fb and ensure that this person is not listed as my friends....

It happens I guess as it was meant to,Father never asks you to stay with him and you are free to go as you wish...I guess the Kikes are having a party now that they have a new slave....
I think that basically,such people were never at any given time Satanists.....they were and continue to be the experimental idiots,what will be worse I think will be the stories this fallen idiot will give,,,,he can't speak on the enlightenment rather he will speak on the most fictitious things to gain sympathy.
I would wish him well but what he has done is not likely to result in such...
We didn't lose a brother,we lost a wolf in sheep's clothing
I may sound harsh but his comments towards my Father have thoroughly ticked me off
Ave SatanAve BeezlebubAve AstarothAve Azazel
SAVAL[/TD]

Hello everyone,

his words:

Earlier this morning:

Hail Satan!
In response to that post.

Some people never really were close to Father.Fact is,The enemy goes after much more at the newly dedicated,the weak,and those who are extremely close to Satan.

Someone who leaves Satanism is not in the third category,and NO,this is not indirect bashing,this is direct bashing.

I checked this guy's photos.He hardly looks spiritual to say the least.I see weakness.Weaknesss is really a sickness that can be overcomed ONLY by meditation and knowledge.

Satan gives knowledge and enlightment,but the one who puts it into use is Yourself.People that slack,do nothing of meditations,never stop by to say hi or thanks,I doubt they ever were Satanists.The path of truth is not for anyone anyways.

While knowledge kills xianity,realization that comes from meditation is the cherry on the cake.Without realization of knowledge You cannot see things.

As For Me.I have been under extreme pressure,I have been under pressure to go to church,beaten up,forced beyond imagination.Well,this force had Me thinking again about Satanism.

Fact is,once You know the enemy You cannot go back to them AT ALL COSTS.The enemy is hateful,spiteful,and once their veil is lifted (After You make real progress and they start to appear) it CANNOT go down.No Disciple of Satan is never let down or faces more than he can handle.

And,a biggie mistake.For people who are borepatien (Bored and impatient),Satan gives You a pie,You have to slice it,eat it and take care of it.
This is Power and knowledge,this is truth.As for the fallen I cannot stress their mistake,they really sealed their fate.The enemy knows who the really advanced are,and even if You turn back blowing their dick (Because xianity is really dick blowing for an imaginary heaven) their hatred will never cease for You.

Once You see the truth,it is sealed.You cannot turn back,and if You do,You can never be lied again,so You have no use to the enemy.

Thus,Dead meat.

PS. Satan is not responsible if something happens to someone who left him.He could care less.The enemy is responsible for whatever happens to their sheep,and the marked ship who left them,are never like the real ones,thus slaughtered.

HAIL SATAN!
HAIL PAIMON!
HAIL ALL DEMONS UNDER SATAN!
HEIL HITLER!
HEIL HIMMLER!

the person clearly never really dedicated then; cos if after all that ur gna turn back to xtianity then uve pretty much wasted ur own time and is scared shit of hell and still being indoctrinated by the teachings of the bible and scary pastors and xtians and other leeches

Hello everyone,

his words:

Earlier this morning:

Hail Satan!

Now this dude plans to get baptized!

"Everyone has problems, not everyone has Faith, my life is changing it took me forever to come to God and now everything is just so much better I cried in church today when I went up front and got on my knees and started praying Jesus I know your real and your sending me in the right direction and the preacher talked with me about a Baptism cant wait!"

He certainly is hsowing his true colors, a pathetic idiot
He will figure it out in the end

Ethan is retarded, thats all I can say

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Yoyo" <kung_fukistas_real@... wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "chalchiuhnenetzin" <jaguarcat2002@ wrote:

Hello everyone,

his words:

Earlier this morning:

Hail Satan!

In response to that post.

Some people never really were close to Father.Fact is,The enemy goes after much more at the newly dedicated,the weak,and those who are extremely close to Satan.

Someone who leaves Satanism is not in the third category,and NO,this is not indirect bashing,this is direct bashing.

I checked this guy's photos.He hardly looks spiritual to say the least.I see weakness.Weaknesss is really a sickness that can be overcomed ONLY by meditation and knowledge.

Satan gives knowledge and enlightment,but the one who puts it into use is Yourself.People that slack,do nothing of meditations,never stop by to say hi or thanks,I doubt they ever were Satanists.The path of truth is not for anyone anyways.

While knowledge kills xianity,realization that comes from meditation is the cherry on the cake.Without realization of knowledge You cannot see things.

As For Me.I have been under extreme pressure,I have been under pressure to go to church,beaten up,forced beyond imagination.Well,this force had Me thinking again about Satanism.

Fact is,once You know the enemy You cannot go back to them AT ALL COSTS.The enemy is hateful,spiteful,and once their veil is lifted (After You make real progress and they start to appear) it CANNOT go down.No Disciple of Satan is never let down or faces more than he can handle.

And,a biggie mistake.For people who are borepatien (Bored and impatient),Satan gives You a pie,You have to slice it,eat it and take care of it.
This is Power and knowledge,this is truth.As for the fallen I cannot stress their mistake,they really sealed their fate.The enemy knows who the really advanced are,and even if You turn back blowing their dick (Because xianity is really dick blowing for an imaginary heaven) their hatred will never cease for You.

Once You see the truth,it is sealed.You cannot turn back,and if You do,You can never be lied again,so You have no use to the enemy.

Thus,Dead meat.

PS. Satan is not responsible if something happens to someone who left him.He could care less.The enemy is responsible for whatever happens to their sheep,and the marked ship who left them,are never like the real ones,thus slaughtered.

HAIL SATAN!
HAIL PAIMON!
HAIL ALL DEMONS UNDER SATAN!
HEIL HITLER!
HEIL HIMMLER!

With my message, at least 28 posts about nobody or NOTHING... WTF??

HAIL LUCIFER AND THE ELDER GODS!!
DEATH TO THE RIGHT HAND PATH!!

"Everyone has problems, not everyone has Faith, my life is changing it took me forever to come to God and now everything is just so much better I cried in church today when I went up front and got on my knees and started praying Jesus I know your real and your sending me in the right direction and the preacher talked with me about a Baptism cant wait!"

Huh?

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "siguarddraconis" <siguarddraconis@... wrote:

With my message, at least 28 posts about nobody or NOTHING... WTF??

HAIL LUCIFER AND THE ELDER GODS!!
DEATH TO THE RIGHT HAND PATH!!

<td val[/IMG][/IMG] smart enough to be a Satanist in the first place...

--- On Sun, 1/9/11, blackkat_411 <egret23@... wrote:
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: I am sad to inform that one of our fellow Satanists is now xtian:(
Date: Sunday, January 9, 2011, 5:27 PM

Hail Satan! You should have deleted him first, do not think anymore of this FOOL!

--- In [[email protected]][email protected][/email], "PamelaL" <evilalien@... wrote:

Ha! He just deleted me off his friends listXD
[/TD]

Attachments :
#y[/IMG] HE SAID WHAT!!!           -------Original Message-------   From: PamelaL Date: 1/9/2011 6:09:38 PM To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: I am sad to inform that one of our fellow Satanists is now xtian:(   

[/TD] <td vAl[/IMG][/url]

man thats nasty.

Sent: Mon, January 10, 2011 2:19:43 PM
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Re: I am sad to inform that one of our fellow Satanists is now xtian:(

<td style="FONT-FA[/IMG] HE SAID WHAT!!!           -------Original Message-------   From: PamelaL Date: 1/9/2011 6:09:38 PM To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected] [/url] Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: I am sad to inform that one of our fellow Satanists is now xtian:(   

[/TD] <td vAl[/IMG]<[/IMG][/url]

i tried to talk to him... but he deleted me off facebook!!!!! loool

Hello everyone,

his words:

Earlier this morning:

Hail Satan!

Attachments :
Its a real tragedy to know that when this comes to that, one or more of us may need to slay a former brother. On second thought, it may be an honor to rid the world of a good for nothing traitor! On 3rd thought(or pipe dream), maybe once The Truth is made known to all, he'll come back-not knowing how Father feels about this, of course!
HAIL SATAN!!!Sent via BlackBerry by AT&TFrom: "dvdposton@..." <dvdposton@... Sender: [email protected] Date: Mon, 10 Jan 2011 17:19:43 -0500 (Eastern Standard Time)To: <[email protected]ReplyTo: [email protected] Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Re: I am sad to inform that one of our fellow Satanists is now xtian:(

<td style="FONT-FA[/IMG] HE SAID WHAT!!!           -------Original Message-------   From: PamelaL Date: 1/9/2011 6:09:38 PM To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected] [/url] Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: I am sad to inform that one of our fellow Satanists is now xtian:(   

[/TD] <td vAl[/IMG][/url]

Oh you know Ethan lol

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "asamoahflorence@..." <asamoahflorence@... wrote:

i tried to talk to him... but he deleted me off facebook!!!!! loool

Hello everyone,

his words:

Earlier this morning:

Hail Satan!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back