Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

How'd your 666 ritual go?

Sincere

Well I almost forgot the ritual to be honest. It was weird, I was sitting down and I felt this crazy surge of energy in my body. I looked at the clock and it was 3:00 AM which I believe is Satan's time. Then chronos xp popped up saying it was the hour of the sun, day of the sun,which reminded me, oh shit the ritual is now. I wasnt able to shower because of the time which i hope wasnt too big a problem because I was in a little bit of a frenzy getting everything ready, it took about 10 min and 5 min to calm down to get in the right state of mind.

Once I got up to where you cut your finger to soak the black sun picture, I couldnt do it. I mean, my knife was so dull, it just wouldnt slice. I put alot of pressure and it wasnt working. I became frustrated, not having a razor and all, so I got a kitchen knife which, as well, was too dull to slice. I then became sad, and angered that I couldnt get some blood for Satan because He's done SO much for me I wasnt able to cut my damn finger. I sat for a few minutes contemplating this.
On the brink of giving up, I went for a ciggeratte and right by the pack was a box cutter. I was sure this was a sign the box cutter caught my eye and after a couple tries; blood, yay. It went smoothly after that.

After the ritual, I was sure Satan was there, I felt his indescribable presence. What a great feeling, completely exhilarating, and hey, I didnt miss the ritual! My first group ritual! Woo!

I was wondering if anyone else had a good experience during the ritual, lets hear it!

May the days of the jew's undoing come to an end vigilantly and may we win this war valiantly under the command and will of SATAN!!

HAIL SATAN!

~Sincere

i did mine at thornbough henge, ( u.k.) i met a spirit pagan from the time of the druids, and he told me about the place and why they line up to orions belt . he aslo helped with the ritual .

I absolutely loved that ritual!! The energy i felt was exceptional, especially afterwards. I couldnt sleep. It was strange, because right after i finished my ritual i got an sms from this one person whom ive been talking to about Satanism, and all it said was "christianity is a LIE!! I just read some of the stuff and realized!" She was a bit skeptical when i first told her, but she wanted to know the truth and she came to me, so.. I just thought it was strange how her sms came through as i finished. I took it as a sign that the ritual worked, and xianity is going down!! All the enemy religions in fact. And this person had no clue about the ritual, but she wants to dedicate now.   Then this morning, early when i woke, i looked up at the sky and the clouds were dark grey, but the still rising Sun was throwing reflections of almost red over them. It looked as though they were dusted with blood. It made me think of the ritual, and how it is going to cast a huge cloud over the enemy, and by our blood they will be destroyed!   The whole day, i felt energy surging through me.Unfortunately, i am forced into an xian environment every day, and they always insist on starting their day withe their pathetic "praise". It usually bothers me, and makes me feel nauseus, but today it had absolutely no affect on me at all. They were so weak, and un enthusiastic this morning, it was as though they had been completely dulled. It was actually laughable, and i felt absolutely nothing.   I am so happy i participated in this ritual! It definitely was something awesome.   Hail Lord Satan!!

To: [email protected]
Sent: Monday, June 22, 2009 11:02:00 AM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] How'd your 666 ritual go?

Well I almost forgot the ritual to be honest. It was weird, I was sitting down and I felt this crazy surge of energy in my body. I looked at the clock and it was 3:00 AM which I believe is Satan's time. Then chronos xp popped up saying it was the hour of the sun, day of the sun,which reminded me, oh shit the ritual is now. I wasnt able to shower because of the time which i hope wasnt too big a problem because I was in a little bit of a frenzy getting everything ready, it took about 10 min and 5 min to calm down to get in the right state of mind.

Once I got up to where you cut your finger to soak the black sun picture, I couldnt do it. I mean, my knife was so dull, it just wouldnt slice. I put alot of pressure and it wasnt working. I became frustrated, not having a razor and all, so I got a kitchen knife which, as well, was too dull to slice. I then became sad, and angered that I couldnt get some blood for Satan because He's done SO much for me I wasnt able to cut my damn finger. I sat for a few minutes contemplating this.
On the brink of giving up, I went for a ciggeratte and right by the pack was a box cutter. I was sure this was a sign the box cutter caught my eye and after a couple tries; blood, yay. It went smoothly after that.

After the ritual, I was sure Satan was there, I felt his indescribable presence. What a great feeling, completely exhilarating, and hey, I didnt miss the ritual! My first group ritual! Woo!

I was wondering if anyone else had a good experience during the ritual, lets hear it!

May the days of the jew's undoing come to an end vigilantly and may we win this war valiantly under the command and will of SATAN!!

HAIL SATAN!

~Sincere

That's a really cool story. lol.

This was a very easy ritual, i must say. Straight forward and no "fancy stuff".

Didn't have the privacy throughout the day and it was rainy all day to go outdoors. So i bleached. I haven't slept since I woke up Sunday morning.

I did the ritual 3:28 this morning(Monday). According to Chronos XP, that hour was the last hour of the Sun for Sunday in my location.

Misplaced my razor blade(still haven't found it)so I had to continue & go with the alternative - "saturate" the black sun and the rune with my chi/gold energy from the earth & sun. Couldn't really vibrate the rune loudly because of the ppl sleeping in my house.

I did feel a sudden onset of positive energy a little while after i performed the ritual. The energy is still keeping me up.

In conclusion,- it was REALLY easy. I felt that i could have done it MUCH better if i placed more effort and didn't lose that damned blade. But I did it and I guess that's what counts.

HAIL SATAN, THE GODS, DEMONS AND THE CROWNED PRINCES OF HELL!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Sincere" <xsincere@... wrote:

HAIL SATAN!

~Sincere

I had the same problem. Everything I tried was a little too dull. It still ended up feeling like it worked (hopefully). Felt a little energized or excited or something afterwards. (Partly because it was my first attempt at seriously participating in a group ritual).

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Sincere" <xsincere@... wrote:

HAIL SATAN!

~Sincere

I had pretty much the same experience, my athame wouldn't draw blood, even though the place I got it from said it was sharp, there was my flatmates partner and baby in the opposite room as well, so I couldn't chant as loud as I really wanted to.

But I heard a voice in the back of my head telling me to just use the energies, and in my mind both the rune and the black sun symbol both naturally seemed to light up. I continued the ritual and once I finished, I felt a massive surge of energy.

I really need my own place for this sort of thing, but I still didn't make any excuses not to do the ritual and I tried to do it the best I can.

HAIL SATAN!!!

HAIL SATAN!

~Sincere

#ygrps-yiv-1068405002 .ygrps-yiv-1068405002hmmessage P { margin:0px;padding:0px;} #ygrps-yiv-1068405002 .ygrps-yiv-1068405002hmmessage { font-size:10pt;font-family:Verdana;} me too. i feel the same way. after i was done with the ritual last night. I felt a very powerful light on my altar and still feel the radiant light on me. I love it!! i really do. Spiritual Satanism is truly the best thing that has ever happen to me....I really really love it...HAIL LUCIFER!!! AND THE POWERFUL GODS OF HELL!!

To: [email protected]
Date: Mon, 22 Jun 2009 11:11:04 -0700
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] How'd your 666 ritual go?

I absolutely loved that ritual!! The energy i felt was exceptional, especially afterwards. I couldnt sleep. It was strange, because right after i finished my ritual i got an sms from this one person whom ive been talking to about Satanism, and all it said was "christianity is a LIE!! I just read some of the stuff and realized!" She was a bit skeptical when i first told her, but she wanted to know the truth and she came to me, so.. I just thought it was strange how her sms came through as i finished. I took it as a sign that the ritual worked, and xianity is going down!! All the enemy religions in fact. And this person had no clue about the ritual, but she wants to dedicate now.   Then this morning, early when i woke, i looked up at the sky and the clouds were dark grey, but the still rising Sun was throwing reflections of almost red over them. It looked as though they were dusted with blood. It made me think of the ritual, and how it is going to cast a huge cloud over the enemy, and by our blood they will be destroyed!   The whole day, i felt energy surging through me.Unfortunately, i am forced into an xian environment every day, and they always insist on starting their day withe their pathetic "praise". It usually bothers me, and makes me feel nauseus, but today it had absolutely no affect on me at all. They were so weak, and un enthusiastic this morning, it was as though they had been completely dulled. It was actually laughable, and i felt absolutely nothing.   I am so happy i participated in this ritual! It definitely was something awesome.   Hail Lord Satan!!

To: JoyofSatan666@ yahoogroups. com

HAIL SATAN!

~Sincere

#ygrps-yiv-1068405002 .ygrps-yiv-1068405002ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-1068405002EC_ygrp-mkp {border:1px solid #d8d8d8;font-family:Arial;padding:0px 14px;} #ygrps-yiv-1068405002 .ygrps-yiv-1068405002ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-1068405002EC_ygrp-mkp hr {border:1px solid #d8d8d8;} #ygrps-yiv-1068405002 .ygrps-yiv-1068405002ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-1068405002EC_ygrp-mkp #ygrps-yiv-1068405002EC_hd {color:#628c2a;font-size:85%;font-weight:bold;line-height:122%;} #ygrps-yiv-1068405002 .ygrps-yiv-1068405002ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-1068405002EC_ygrp-mkp #ygrps-yiv-1068405002EC_ads {margin-bottom:10px;} #ygrps-yiv-1068405002 .ygrps-yiv-1068405002ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-1068405002EC_ygrp-mkp .ygrps-yiv-1068405002EC_ad {padding:0 0;} #ygrps-yiv-1068405002 .ygrps-yiv-1068405002ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-1068405002EC_ygrp-mkp .ygrps-yiv-1068405002EC_ad a {color:#0000ff;text-decoration:none;} #ygrps-yiv-1068405002 .ygrps-yiv-1068405002ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-1068405002EC_ygrp-sponsor #ygrps-yiv-1068405002EC_ygrp-lc {font-family:Arial;} #ygrps-yiv-1068405002 .ygrps-yiv-1068405002ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-1068405002EC_ygrp-sponsor #ygrps-yiv-1068405002EC_ygrp-lc #ygrps-yiv-1068405002EC_hd {font-weight:bold;font-size:78%;line-height:122%;} #ygrps-yiv-1068405002 .ygrps-yiv-1068405002ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-1068405002EC_ygrp-sponsor #ygrps-yiv-1068405002EC_ygrp-lc .ygrps-yiv-1068405002EC_ad {margin-bottom:10px;padding:0 0;} #ygrps-yiv-1068405002 .ygrps-yiv-1068405002ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-1068405002EC_ygrp-mlmsg {font-size:13px;font-family:arial, helvetica, clean, sans-serif;} #ygrps-yiv-1068405002 .ygrps-yiv-1068405002ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-1068405002EC_ygrp-mlmsg table {font-size:inherit;font:100%;} #ygrps-yiv-1068405002 .ygrps-yiv-1068405002ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-1068405002EC_ygrp-mlmsg select, #ygrps-yiv-1068405002 .ygrps-yiv-1068405002ExternalClass input, #ygrps-yiv-1068405002 .ygrps-yiv-1068405002ExternalClass textarea {font:99% arial, helvetica, clean, sans-serif;} #ygrps-yiv-1068405002 .ygrps-yiv-1068405002ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-1068405002EC_ygrp-mlmsg pre, #ygrps-yiv-1068405002 .ygrps-yiv-1068405002ExternalClass code {font:115% monospace;} #ygrps-yiv-1068405002 .ygrps-yiv-1068405002ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-1068405002EC_ygrp-mlmsg EC_* {line-height:1.22em;} #ygrps-yiv-1068405002 .ygrps-yiv-1068405002ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-1068405002EC_ygrp-text {font-family:Georgia;} #ygrps-yiv-1068405002 .ygrps-yiv-1068405002ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-1068405002EC_ygrp-text p {} #ygrps-yiv-1068405002 .ygrps-yiv-1068405002ExternalClass dd.ygrps-yiv-1068405002EC_last p a {font-family:Verdana;font-weight:bold;} #ygrps-yiv-1068405002 .ygrps-yiv-1068405002ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-1068405002EC_ygrp-vitnav {padding-top:10px;font-family:Verdana;font-size:77%;} #ygrps-yiv-1068405002 .ygrps-yiv-1068405002ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-1068405002EC_ygrp-vitnav a {padding:0 1px;} #ygrps-yiv-1068405002 .ygrps-yiv-1068405002ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-1068405002EC_ygrp-mlmsg #ygrps-yiv-1068405002EC_logo {padding-bottom:10px;} #ygrps-yiv-1068405002 .ygrps-yiv-1068405002ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-1068405002EC_ygrp-reco {margin-bottom:20px;padding:0px;} #ygrps-yiv-1068405002 .ygrps-yiv-1068405002ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-1068405002EC_ygrp-reco #ygrps-yiv-1068405002EC_reco-head {font-weight:bold;color:#ff7900;} #ygrps-yiv-1068405002 .ygrps-yiv-1068405002ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-1068405002EC_reco-category {font-size:77%;} #ygrps-yiv-1068405002 .ygrps-yiv-1068405002ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-1068405002EC_reco-desc {font-size:77%;} #ygrps-yiv-1068405002 .ygrps-yiv-1068405002ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-1068405002EC_ygrp-vital a {text-decoration:none;} #ygrps-yiv-1068405002 .ygrps-yiv-1068405002ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-1068405002EC_ygrp-vital a:hover {text-decoration:underline;} #ygrps-yiv-1068405002 .ygrps-yiv-1068405002ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-1068405002EC_ygrp-sponsor #ygrps-yiv-1068405002EC_ov ul {padding:0 0 0 8px;} #ygrps-yiv-1068405002 .ygrps-yiv-1068405002ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-1068405002EC_ygrp-sponsor #ygrps-yiv-1068405002EC_ov li {list-style-type:square;padding:6px 0;font-size:77%;} #ygrps-yiv-1068405002 .ygrps-yiv-1068405002ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-1068405002EC_ygrp-sponsor #ygrps-yiv-1068405002EC_ov li a {text-decoration:none;font-size:130%;} #ygrps-yiv-1068405002 .ygrps-yiv-1068405002ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-1068405002EC_ygrp-sponsor #ygrps-yiv-1068405002EC_nc {background-color:#eee;margin-bottom:20px;padding:0 8px;} #ygrps-yiv-1068405002 .ygrps-yiv-1068405002ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-1068405002EC_ygrp-sponsor .ygrps-yiv-1068405002EC_ad {padding:8px 0;} #ygrps-yiv-1068405002 .ygrps-yiv-1068405002ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-1068405002EC_ygrp-sponsor .ygrps-yiv-1068405002EC_ad #ygrps-yiv-1068405002EC_hd1 {font-family:Arial;font-weight:bold;color:#628c2a;font-size:100%;line-height:122%;} #ygrps-yiv-1068405002 .ygrps-yiv-1068405002ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-1068405002EC_ygrp-sponsor .ygrps-yiv-1068405002EC_ad a {text-decoration:none;} #ygrps-yiv-1068405002 .ygrps-yiv-1068405002ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-1068405002EC_ygrp-sponsor .ygrps-yiv-1068405002EC_ad a:hover {text-decoration:underline;} #ygrps-yiv-1068405002 .ygrps-yiv-1068405002ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-1068405002EC_ygrp-sponsor .ygrps-yiv-1068405002EC_ad p {font-weight:normal;color:#000000;} #ygrps-yiv-1068405002 .ygrps-yiv-1068405002ExternalClass EC_o {font-size:0;} #ygrps-yiv-1068405002 .ygrps-yiv-1068405002ExternalClass .ygrps-yiv-1068405002EC_MsoNormal {} #ygrps-yiv-1068405002 .ygrps-yiv-1068405002ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-1068405002EC_ygrp-text tt {font-size:120%;} #ygrps-yiv-1068405002 .ygrps-yiv-1068405002ExternalClass blockquote {} #ygrps-yiv-1068405002 .ygrps-yiv-1068405002ExternalClass .ygrps-yiv-1068405002EC_replbq {} #ygrps-yiv-1068405002 .ygrps-yiv-1068405002ExternalClass dd.ygrps-yiv-1068405002EC_last p span {margin-right:10px;font-family:Verdana;font-weight:bold;} #ygrps-yiv-1068405002 .ygrps-yiv-1068405002ExternalClass dd.ygrps-yiv-1068405002EC_last p span.ygrps-yiv-1068405002EC_yshortcuts {margin-right:0;} #ygrps-yiv-1068405002 .ygrps-yiv-1068405002ExternalClass div.ygrps-yiv-1068405002EC_photo-title a, #ygrps-yiv-1068405002 .ygrps-yiv-1068405002ExternalClass div.ygrps-yiv-1068405002EC_photo-title a:active, #ygrps-yiv-1068405002 .ygrps-yiv-1068405002ExternalClass div.ygrps-yiv-1068405002EC_photo-title a:hover, #ygrps-yiv-1068405002 .ygrps-yiv-1068405002ExternalClass div.ygrps-yiv-1068405002EC_photo-title a:visited {text-decoration:none;} #ygrps-yiv-1068405002 .ygrps-yiv-1068405002ExternalClass div.ygrps-yiv-1068405002EC_file-title a, #ygrps-yiv-1068405002 .ygrps-yiv-1068405002ExternalClass div.ygrps-yiv-1068405002EC_file-title a:active, #ygrps-yiv-1068405002 .ygrps-yiv-1068405002ExternalClass div.ygrps-yiv-1068405002EC_file-title a:hover, #ygrps-yiv-1068405002 .ygrps-yiv-1068405002ExternalClass div.ygrps-yiv-1068405002EC_file-title a:visited {text-decoration:none;} #ygrps-yiv-1068405002 .ygrps-yiv-1068405002ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-1068405002EC_ygrp-msg EC_p#ygrps-yiv-1068405002attach-count {clear:both;padding:15px 0 3px 0;overflow:hidden;} #ygrps-yiv-1068405002 .ygrps-yiv-1068405002ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-1068405002EC_ygrp-msg EC_p#ygrps-yiv-1068405002attach-count span {color:#1E66AE;font-weight:bold;} #ygrps-yiv-1068405002 .ygrps-yiv-1068405002ExternalClass EC_div#ygrps-yiv-1068405002ygrp-mlmsg #ygrps-yiv-1068405002EC_ygrp-msg p a span.ygrps-yiv-1068405002EC_yshortcuts {font-family:Verdana;font-size:10px;font-weight:normal;} #ygrps-yiv-1068405002 .ygrps-yiv-1068405002ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-1068405002EC_ygrp-msg p a {font-family:Verdana;font-size:10px;} #ygrps-yiv-1068405002 .ygrps-yiv-1068405002ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-1068405002EC_ygrp-mlmsg a {color:#1E66AE;} #ygrps-yiv-1068405002 .ygrps-yiv-1068405002ExternalClass div.ygrps-yiv-1068405002EC_attach-table div div a {text-decoration:none;} #ygrps-yiv-1068405002 .ygrps-yiv-1068405002ExternalClass div.ygrps-yiv-1068405002EC_attach-table {width:400px;}

Lauren found her dream laptop. <a rel="nofollow" target="_blank" href='http://www.microsoft.com/windows/choosepc/?ocid=ftp_val_wl_290'>Find the PC that’s right for you.

Well, it was indeed an awesome ritual. I didn't feel any great surges of energy for whatever reason, but that is okay. I was certainly pleased that I did it; our enemies shall fall! I haven't received any blatant signs to that effect, but I don't care. I know in my soul that it is so, and we shall prevail. Hail Father Satan!
----- Original Message ----- From: Zildar Raasi To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] Sent: Monday, June 22, 2009 11:11 AM Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] How'd your 666 ritual go?

To: JoyofSatan666@ yahoogroups. com

HAIL SATAN!

~Sincere

Do be honest I did completely forget about the ritual. When I remembered I was at a lady friends house for the night. But I did dedicate the sex act in his name to make up for it. I believe Father was pleased, and probably laughing at the look the girl gave me when I said hail satan at climax, but whatever eh.

I would like to also add this testimony. Earlier that night, around 11:00pm pacific time, I made a request to the Father. A small but personal request and almost immediately felt an unexpected warmth that made me smile. Did anyone else experience something like that?

HS
Aaron

HAIL SATAN!

~Sincere

My ritual was successful as it went smoothly and without interruption.

Afterward I celebrated by vibrating different runes hard out and worked on my chakras ha ha. The energy I experienced from all of this was incredible and I did not sleep until 2-3 at night EVEN THOUGH I'VE BEEN BUSY ALL DAY :D

HS/88

Tim

It hasn't...yet. I have yet to do the ritual. Mostly because of two things...1) I can't get a wooden board. And 2) I worked all night last night and worked all the way through the hours of the sun. So that didn't work.

Maybe I'll get up and do it right now. It's the hour of Mercury, maybe I can still have a chance. :)

I'll share my experience later.

14/88!!
Hail Satan!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back