Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

How would you deal with this? (parents issue :P)

Light Yagami

Helloooo...So... I've been having this problem lately. This problem is called: parents. :p
I will not go into any details. The thing is that I've figured (quite deep) the psychic connection I have with both my parents (still, not deep enough, but quite deep; including previous lives etc) but... lately I'm having a *great* difficulty trying to put up with their fighting.The thing is, they are not fighting with *me*. They are fighting amongst themselves! Okay, "every couple fights" they say, but from one point onwards (especially if you're an SS) you can clearly tell what the issues are, how one tries to suck the energy of the other, their influence from their previous deaths etc etc etc...
Anyway, it's all a bit fucked up.I've talked to my parents about meditations but they're simply not interested in them. (no matter what I say or *do* they just don't get it; they're in denial).I do NOT want to do any runes, or workings in order to make them be happy... I believe... I actually believe that this is a challenge for both of them that they'll need to overcome but without having the proper knowledge they won't be able to do it. I have talked to them about deep things, but they don't get it...
So, I'd like to ask, if you were in my place, or if your parents fight as well (when I say 'fight', I do not mean hitting one another, but insulting one another with really-really harsh words... Words that if a person told them to me, I'd consider him my enemy :/), so how the heck do you deal with it?For now I'm trying to ignore it, but I always feel my heart beating faster (a burden on my chest) whenever I hear them fighting.
I know that I could break the links I have with them (with the 40 days meditation) but I love them; I don't want to entirely abandon them...So, how can one deal with such a situation, except for ignoring it? If talking doesn't help? And I repeat that I am against in helping them with magick, as I know both of them are exceptionally powerful, if they only realize it... If they open their minds and see the Truth. :/
I guess this is a somewhat weird question to be asking the group, but if I wasn't an SS I would simply ignore and have entire apathy about it; but I CAN'T, not after knowing the kind of psychic connections I have with these people... And when they express their love so openly to me, it really saddens me seeing them fighting like that with one another. :/

Give an ultimato to them, like "are you both going to try all alternatives to end the problem and be happy, like listening me, or you want to continue without taking my advices seriously and end up in a traumatic divorce? Listen right now, I solved many personal problems with what I try to help you both"

I been reading your posts for awhile and honestly I think you have the answer you just don't like the answer. Answer the question as you would for somewhere else. Your hearts in it, address this issue on Wednesdays during the days of mercury for a little extra help 

On Jun 26, 2014, at 15:36, "Light Yagami tapapakiastinseira@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
  Helloooo...So... I've been having this problem lately. This problem is called: parents. :p
I will not go into any details. The thing is that I've figured (quite deep) the psychic connection I have with both my parents (still, not deep enough, but quite deep; including previous lives etc) but... lately I'm having a *great* difficulty trying to put up with their fighting.The thing is, they are not fighting with *me*. They are fighting amongst themselves! Okay, "every couple fights" they say, but from one point onwards (especially if you're an SS) you can clearly tell what the issues are, how one tries to suck the energy of the other, their influence from their previous deaths etc etc etc...
Anyway, it's all a bit fucked up.I've talked to my parents about meditations but they're simply not interested in them. (no matter what I say or *do* they just don't get it; they're in denial).I do NOT want to do any runes, or workings in order to make them be happy... I believe... I actually believe that this is a challenge for both of them that they'll need to overcome but without having the proper knowledge they won't be able to do it. I have talked to them about deep things, but they don't get it...
So, I'd like to ask, if you were in my place, or if your parents fight as well (when I say 'fight', I do not mean hitting one another, but insulting one another with really-really harsh words... Words that if a person told them to me, I'd consider him my enemy :/), so how the heck do you deal with it?For now I'm trying to ignore it, but I always feel my heart beating faster (a burden on my chest) whenever I hear them fighting.
I know that I could break the links I have with them (with the 40 days meditation) but I love them; I don't want to entirely abandon them...So, how can one deal with such a situation, except for ignoring it? If talking doesn't help? And I repeat that I am against in helping them with magick, as I know both of them are exceptionally powerful, if they only realize it... If they open their minds and see the Truth. :/
I guess this is a somewhat weird question to be asking the group, but if I wasn't an SS I would simply ignore and have entire apathy about it; but I CAN'T, not after knowing the kind of psychic connections I have with these people... And when they express their love so openly to me, it really saddens me seeing them fighting like that with one another. :/

Tips for Teens
  T[/IMG]<b class="y[/IMG]"The absence of darkness in a person does not suggest an abundance of light, for to know the light you must have known the darkness."[/B][/I]
www.JoyofSatan.org
www.exposingchristianity.com
http://spiritualwarfare666.webs.com/Satans_Library.htm

On Thursday, June 26, 2014 5:36 PM, "Light Yagami tapapakiastinseira@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

Spiritual Satanism is ABOUT using the powers of the mind to influence and effect other people and yourself... If you don't want to use magic on them, why not use magic for yourself so build up an aura that deflects the negative energies of their fights so they don't affect you as deeply.

A thoughtform that establishes itself in your home (created by you of course) that uses gold energy to bring about harmony within the house might also be an effective tool, the programming of which must be personalised by you in order to be truly effective.

HAIL SATAN!

I'm sorry to hear about your predicament, but trust me, this is not uncommon. Moreover, it's not your fault, not your problem either. When people get to that point, it's better to divorce. Keeping on, keeping on, just means pushing problems out of the light, but they are still there. Such unhappiness wastes the great gift we call life, and works on the immune system, causing cancers, strokes, and a plethora of other ailments. The body has it's own intelligence, and when it is constantly bombarded with different hormones, adrenalin, etc, it just says enough is enough. May as well shut the show down, as all concerned are miserable, and causes death. I'd suggest divorce if I were you. Good luck.

Sent from my iPhone
On Jun 27, 2014, at 6:36 AM, "Light Yagami tapapakiastinseira@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:

You say that you have talk to them but they don't get it, you don't want to use magick or runes... the only thing i can advise you is to move in your own place. I know its very hard to see people you love and care in a situation like that, but i think you have try almost everything...
Dealing with almost the shame situation in my own house, im planning to ignore it totally during the summer, and after try to find a place to move on. I think this is going to calm me down, leaving a place with such negative energy. So that's what i advise you to do, if you can. 
Anyway, hope thing's get better soon.

Interesting problem.  Seems you're well connected and love each other, which is good.  The arguing is always over something in the past.  It's never over what they are supposedly arguing about.  Somewhere along the line she cared for him or he cared for her and the other one broke that bond by doing something.  Or means they have an extensive history together, its probably got something to do with an agreement they both honored and one or the other stopped honoring it.  Or, they stopped communicating properly.  To me it sounds like one or the other broke an agreement they both shared and now they are in discord i.e. they don't understand one another.  Admiration, Agreement and Communication form understanding.  Some point of agreement got screwed up prior to the fight that they are currently engaged in.  That's why it doesn't make any sense to you and you can't figure out what you think is the problem, and its quite obvious that the thing they are now arguing about doesn't make any sense.  But what I'm telling you has little to do with empowering yourself through the teachings of Spiritual Satanism.  You should just keep the two things separate.  It seems like your mad because you can't communicate with them and you can't communicate with them until you find the agreement that one or the other broke, most likely by accident.  I'd focus on separating the problem with your parents from your progress with Spiritual Satanism.  You love them and need to communicate with them about it in the future, but not until you solve the problem with the broken agreement that occurred sometime in the past between those two.  It's going to be something dumb and trivial.  It always is...  Once you solve that, you will all be communicating happily again.  Don't let it distract you from your studies and know that they will want to know what's going on and interact with you soon.

I'm actually going through the exact same thing and it is very difficult.  The only difference in my situation is that my parents often direct their hatred for each other towards me and try to suck my energy from me by insulting and demeaning me.  This is hard to deal with coming from people you think you love but it is what it is.  I clean my aura and chakras about 5 times a day, pretty much any time that I have been around them for a while.  There's no saving our relationship at this point and I am looking for answers on how to remove the ties to these toxic people completely.  The psychic ties between family members, especially parents/children, is very strong and I know that it will take extensive work to completely get rid of them but I dont have a choice now, they have become too much of a burden on me and no SS should have to put up with people with low energy trying to steal ours.  
If you still want to maintain a relationship with them, you should just clean and grow your aura and enjoy the times you spend with them individually as much as possible.  When they start arguing, leaving the room or even the house for your peace of mind.

Everyone, thank you very much for your responses. :)A thoughtform sounds like a good idea. xP
@tweeshixx haha oh man your response made me hardcore delusional for a moment there. xD (it's not your fault)
I actually considered things much more, so I will see what I will do for now... I will probably use Runes to keep this house in harmony.
@osufan I believe there's definitely some higher purpose for your parents being your parents, and you being their child... For example, they may not have anything to give *you* but *you* may have things to give them... Personally I do not advice to cut ties from parents...I advice you to do aura of protection in order to prevent them from sucking your energy. In the beginning (before I started meditating) I didn't have the best relationship with my parents, and they (my mother especially) would blame me for almost anything, and suck my energy all the time. As time passes by I got really psychically strong, so now they don't even dare to give me that kind of crap. :pAs for sucking energy, I started doing an aura of protection that protects me from the others sucking my energy (translate it to your own language, in your own words :p) in a positive for me way; so no one can suck my energy nowadays. It's pretty cool. ;)

Στις 9:47 μ.μ. Παρασκευή, 27 Ιουνίου 2014, ο/η "osufan3456@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] έγραψε:

I'm actually going through the exact same thing and it is very difficult.  The only difference in my situation is that my parents often direct their hatred for each other towards me and try to suck my energy from me by insulting and demeaning me.  This is hard to deal with coming from people you think you love but it is what it is.  I clean my aura and chakras about 5 times a day, pretty much any time that I have been around them for a while.  There's no saving our relationship at this point and I am looking for answers on how to remove the ties to these toxic people completely.  The psychic ties between family members, especially parents/children, is very strong and I know that it will take extensive work to completely get rid of them but I dont have a choice now, they have become too much of a burden on me and no SS should have to put up with people with low energy trying to steal ours.  
If you still want to maintain a relationship with them, you should just clean and grow your aura and enjoy the times you spend with them individually as much as possible.  When they start arguing, leaving the room or even the house for your peace of mind.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back