Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

How would I go about blessign a ankh?

koreysun

I boughta silver ankh so I can wear with the silver necklace i bought a while back, how would I go about blessing the ankh in the name of father ?

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "koreysun" <koreysun@... wrote:
I boughta silver ankh so I can wear with the silver necklace i bought a while back, how would I go about blessing the ankh in the name of father ?
On the " Visualize a powerful electric blue light beginning to hover over you. Fill yourself with this blue light; as you are invoking the powers of Hell. "

Which one should I say?
Thanks again.
Hail Satan

you can choose to make your own blessings. For exampl "i bless this ankh in the name of Satan" or you can say i bless this ankh in the name of Astaroth (the ankh is Astaroths symbol) basically do a standard ritual or even a pray or meditation can bless it. be creative :) hail satan.
-----Original Message-----
Date: Friday, June 24, 2011 3:54:23 am
To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: How would I go about blessign a ankh?

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "koreysun" <koreysun@... wrote:

On the " Visualize a powerful electric blue light beginning to hover over you. Fill yourself with this blue light; as you are invoking the powers of Hell. "

Which one should I say?
Thanks again.
Hail Satan

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back