Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

How to make a pact with a demon?

Let's say I have mental illness does that mean I'm not worthy of Satan?
I mean I did wanted to kill myself.
Isn't the afterlife more beautiful than earth?Have you ever been in the afterlife?
No matter how hard we struggle, Lord Satan has a place in his mind for all of us, but especially if we try our earnest to solve our problems. While there is an astral plane, when we die we wait for the moment to reincarnate, and we do so until we fix all of the problems that plague our souls. If you suicide, the act of suicide can have very negative consequences for your soul, and when you reincarnate you may have it even worse than now. And, as far as I know, no one here has visited the afterlife, though it would be cool to hear legit stories about that.

First I'm not christian and I never wanted to become one. I hated my parents and my childhood because while others were playing in the yard I had no smartphone and I had no physical strenght to draw a circle or other things.I was skinny and my hands and legs were like the legs of a tarantula.
My own father never allowed me to go to the gym and I had a lot of thoughts on how to kill myself.
I didn't know were to go.I didn't know where to ask for help and I tried christianity for a few days and it made me cut my veins(and I did that).I felt like that guy from the anime FIST of the North Star Kaioh.
If it is of any consolation to you, I also had a rough childhood. I didn't have smartphones until I was like 13 and I was really weak as well, for which I was bullied heavily in elementary. This then spiraled into a pretty serious depression until I was like 19, among other problems I faced at the time, including parental ones. This isn't to make fun of your suffering or give myself credit or anything, but just to paint a picture that some of us suffer quite a bit for no much reason, and that life can be a bitch, and will be if you let her. What I'm about to suggest comes from a limited picture that you paint. I am not you, nor know what you can and can't do, but I recommend starting with the little things: if you have friends, talk to me them a bit, or message a relative, if you don't have access to the gym, clear some space next to your bed and make a very simple exercise routine for yourself like push ups and squats, or do some yoga. Before you can fix your traumas and the bigger issues you need to fix, try to get a foothold. Small victories can pile up. Try meditating even if it is just a little bit. If you lack motivation, set yourself a timer for 2 minutes, and during those 2 minutes and those 2 minutes only, try to clean your aura as best as you can. Every little step will get you out of the rut and you will begin to see some light. That is probably what I would do if I were you, but, as I said, I can't put myself in your shoes fully, I am not you. Best of luck.

Above all you need to be serious. Ask yourself: if you had zero problems and your life was going smoothly, would you still be interested in Satan or Satanism? If not, you are probably not serious and you need to change your mind if you still considering on becoming a Spiritual Satanist.
While I do agree with you, this is a hefty demand for a lot of people, and especially people that are more skeptical such as myself. I can't expect anything from Satanism, since this is new to me, so I can't really say that I'd do it for any other reason other than curiosity to see how spirituality influences my life. However, experimentation and an open mind are opening me up to the benefits, and meditations are coming to me more naturally. Gradually, the need to talk to Gods becomes stronger even if I don't understand how or why yet. It's very rare that someone will just jump into this and immediately become a fervent believer. And I honesty think it's best to come at it cautiously and realize how good it is later on that to jump at it right away, since that can lure gullible people into new age stuff or xianity. I don't think markus can really be asked with this level of commitment for now, he has bigger monsters to deal with, in my opinion. The rest of the post is great, though.

While I do agree with you, this is a hefty demand for a lot of people, and especially people that are more skeptical such as myself. I can't expect anything from Satanism, since this is new to me, so I can't really say that I'd do it for any other reason other than curiosity to see how spirituality influences my life. However, experimentation and an open mind are opening me up to the benefits, and meditations are coming to me more naturally. Gradually, the need to talk to Gods becomes stronger even if I don't understand how or why yet. It's very rare that someone will just jump into this and immediately become a fervent believer. And I honesty think it's best to come at it cautiously and realize how good it is later on that to jump at it right away, since that can lure gullible people into new age stuff or xianity. I don't think markus can really be asked with this level of commitment for now, he has bigger monsters to deal with, in my opinion. The rest of the post is great, though.

I believe you probably misunderstood what I said. I never said that people should not be skeptical or they should do the dedication immediately. By all means, it's best to study first and see it's for you.

I was mostly referring to people who came from Christianity and are interested in Satanism just for a quick fix. These people don't take Satanism seriously, as I said. Others who are not serious are looking to sell their soul to the devil, or summon a Demon for fun or for Halloween. I mean, there are webpages listing the "creepiest websites" and almost every single of them list JoS as one of them, and many of them don't even mention it by its name "Joy of Satan", they just call it "Summon Demons" and they focus mostly on summoning Demons in its description, ignoring the 99% of the site and the warning there that you should not summon any Demon/God if you are not a Dedicated Satanist.

And these people often have bad experiences because they're not respectful or serious.

Since you mentioned being skeptical, it goes without saying that even if you are still skeptical you should treat SS with respect and be serious too. Many times, atheists often want to summon a Demon to do a trick for them to convince them that they are real, or they demand similar outrageous things from High Priests or members here, like asking them to tell them a personal detail to prove they have psychic powers. If you depend on others to do silly tricks to convince you, how are you gonna put effort and practice daily power meditations, RTR's and other things once you are "convinced". It's also be said in a sermon in JoS that it's best to hide any extraordinary powers you have because it's dangerous, so nobody would flaunt them just to convince a lazy person.

Of course not all of them are like that , I've seen people who genuniely tried the practices and asked Satan for themselves and became convinced instead of asking others to do silly tricks.

I believe you probably misunderstood what I said. I never said that people should not be skeptical or they should do the dedication immediately. By all means, it's best to study first and see it's for you.

I was mostly referring to people who came from Christianity and are interested in Satanism just for a quick fix. These people don't take Satanism seriously, as I said. Others who are not serious are looking to sell their soul to the devil, or summon a Demon for fun or for Halloween. I mean, there are webpages listing the "creepiest websites" and almost every single of them list JoS as one of them, and many of them don't even mention it by its name "Joy of Satan", they just call it "Summon Demons" and they focus mostly on summoning Demons in its description, ignoring the 99% of the site and the warning there that you should not summon any Demon/God if you are not a Dedicated Satanist.

And these people often have bad experiences because they're not respectful or serious.

Since you mentioned being skeptical, it goes without saying that even if you are still skeptical you should treat SS with respect and be serious too. Many times, atheists often want to summon a Demon to do a trick for them to convince them that they are real, or they demand similar outrageous things from High Priests or members here, like asking them to tell them a personal detail to prove they have psychic powers. If you depend on others to do silly tricks to convince you, how are you gonna put effort and practice daily power meditations, RTR's and other things once you are "convinced". It's also be said in a sermon in JoS that it's best to hide any extraordinary powers you have because it's dangerous, so nobody would flaunt them just to convince a lazy person.

Of course not all of them are like that , I've seen people who genuniely tried the practices and asked Satan for themselves and became convinced instead of asking others to do silly tricks.
Oh, I see what you mean now. Thank you for clarifying, I agree 100%. I saw the articles listing the JoS as among the creepiest, but these companies are almost always invariably run by jews and their ilk, so it's not totally unexpected. They are not even open minded about the possibility, they just label the JoS as creepy or whatever and move on.

Hi I want to make a pact with a demon because my life is shitty and I want to commit suicide.I have nothing to give to the demon and I don't know what it wants from me.What can I do?
I read in this forum that you can't sell your soul because it's yours.If you can't sell that then what can you sell?
Did you do the dedication ritual in the end? How is it going

Since you mentioned being skeptical, it goes without saying that even if you are still skeptical you should treat SS with respect and be serious too. Many times, atheists often want to summon a Demon to do a trick for them to convince them that they are real, or they demand similar outrageous things from High Priests or members here, like asking them to tell them a personal detail to prove they have psychic powers.
But if you use enns and nothing happens how are you a Satanist?I've tried every enn from the internet and no demon and no being appeared.Why is that?
Is that because I can't see the astral plane?

But if you use enns and nothing happens how are you a Satanist?I've tried every enn from the internet and no demon and no being appeared.Why is that?
Is that because I can't see the astral plane?
Enns are blashphemous to Demons, and worse yet, you connect to what we consider enemy entities. They are not from us or for us. They are means to divert ignorant people to a dire path.

My life îs a living hell and You think this îs amusing?
This is funny. Are you sure you want to have a better life? First, open your soul, on the JoS site you will find how to open your soul which will help you be more susceptible to the gods and be able to feel them. If you took the damn time to read about who Satan really is and the life of a Satanist you would see everything differently. Satanism changed my life and I no longer see myself in a bad way. Yeah, The situations are often desperate, but it is very ignorant of you to try to believe that I would cut my wrists on a paper contract and give it to a red being with horns and a tail. Sorry if my phrases offend you, but understand, do not expect to magically obtain an apple tree and obtain all its benefits without planting it. If you still doubt that a little patience and perseverance is useless, you have the example that I am 14 years old and even my self-esteem is much better. Many situations are difficult to change And they need time, like everything. You as a child did not magically become an adult, but you grew up. Think about it, you say "I'm suffering and I want a quick solution", and while you're going Ignoring our comments and our help, time passes and passes, and your magical solution never arrives. "Better late than never" this is your time, start, you can find not only celestial teachers in our Gods, but also friends and many types of relationships with them with whom you can have conversations. Loving succubus/incubus couples are very good company, just like the demon friends and guardians. Opening your chakras and raising the power of your aura will allow you to contact in a better way with the beings of the astral world, all work has its fruit.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back