Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

How have we won?

seekeroftruth123

I just want to talk about something I've been noticing for a few years now. The majority of society is extreamly dumbed down and has a hive mind. People are aggressive, delusional, and have the inability to hold a normal conversation. I've pretty much given up on talking to most people which in unfortunate because I would consider myself to be fairly social. My husband sees things the same way. I see posts on here saying things like "we've won". Even though we know how to save our own souls doesn't mean we are any threat to the Jews and doesn't mean people are becoming not more in tune with the reality of 'what is' on and kind of scale. It doesn't mean a revolution is coming... Certainly not with anyone I know. How many people do you know that can even tell you why society is the way it is? Not on this forum but rather in your day to day life? How many people do you know In real life that is in a militia? Please someone explain to me... How have we won? Is satan coming back sometime in the near future and I just missed that part? Its possible that my family and who I happen to come in contact with is abnormally dumb compared to the majority of you all but if it's not the case, things are not looking good.

Let me elaborate. If satan vs. Jews here is my theory on sides- satan side: China, Japan, India, Russia, Germany. Jews side: U.S., Mexico, Middle East, United Kingdom. It doesn't matter if countries like middle eastern don't like the U.S. Because if satan came back he wouldn't be on his side. The different religions have different values so I separated the side by predominant religions by population. Judaic vs. satan. Put aside the fact that that some countries have remained nuetral. This is why Mexico would join the U.S. Ect. Could we win in a good vs evil war?

There is no easy way to put this, but what you just said is wrong. Every single country that you listed on Satan's side, is run by and infested by jews. You look at this the wrong way. WE are on Satan's side. No nation is loyal to Satan right now. The war is being fought RIGHT NOW.You as a dedicated SS have a duty to your race, your God, and your planet Earth to do reverse torah rituals. RTR's will destroy the enemy! Do not worry about this side, and that side, worry about doing rituals, and winning this war.HAIL SATAN!!!
Sent from my iPhone
On Feb 27, 2016, at 15:58, "shirksr@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
  Let me elaborate. If satan vs. Jews here is my theory on sides- satan side: China, Japan, India, Russia, Germany. Jews side: U.S., Mexico, Middle East, United Kingdom. It doesn't matter if countries like middle eastern don't like the U.S. Because if satan came back he wouldn't be on his side. The different religions have different values so I separated the side by predominant religions by population. Judaic vs. satan. Put aside the fact that that some countries have remained nuetral. This is why Mexico would join the U.S. Ect. Could we win in a good vs evil war?

I think I'm just being negative.Sorry guys. I don't do the rituals because there is not an in depth explanation as to why the said verse is a curse and further break down what verse it is ect. Not that I don't trust you guys but Ive only been on the group prolly a week if that and I rightly am cautious. I do the meditations and I am trying to get satan or his demons to verify that this is what I should be doing firsthand.

If you do the magnum opus you can change the people around you.

I notice that whenever I look at people whether dumb or not I see their soul, and for a moment they become aware of it and I get a feeling that they want to be free but they don't know. It's like people around me shapeshift spiritually, just imagine when there are more Satanists. It's exponential and like that there could be a spiritual singularity.

Some people do know, look at this video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bBGsE2iEatg

You would think these black people are gangsters and seem very aware. Not everyone will talk about this openly.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back