Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

How did you find your way to Satan?

roadtohel

Hello everyone,

Since I am relatively new to Satanism, I'd like to know how others have found their way to our great and exalted Father. I know that it has been quite an adventure for me. There are those that have written that they knew since they were very young, and I only wish I was so lucky. Since I saw no threads on this, I'd thought I start one. So, I will give a brief summary of my path and I hope others will share.

As a child there were always occult influences around, I was a young teen in the times of movies like "the craft" so I had some experiences with the new age religion of Wicca and the occult at that time. I guess it wasn't until five years ago that I began serious study in the occult at first with wiccan teachings. They have a dedication ritual to Goddess; I would wait and wait and the day would come and then a voice (usually in my thoughts i have thousands in an instant and they are forgotten as soon as they are thought; this voice that stops all the other thoughts the voice that has been with me always, the lucid, and clear voice like lustral water, who I know to be my deamon now), told me not to do it,not to dedicate myself to this wiccan goddess, but to continue study of the occult. So years pass, and the years get stranger so inevitably I found myself scouring conspiracy sights. It became clear there was a huge problem with what many people who were blaming Satan and the illuminati blah blah, well it was all christian biased, and I could not get over that fact (funny how everyone and their grandmother knows of the Illuminati these days). I know I was led to him, it was one thing after another. First it was my study and information about the Holocaust Jew lie and the shame they hold over my German ancestors, and then the majority of information on 666, and Satan, it was all biased by brainwashed christians. i did not understand how these experts in conspiracy and the like could see how mankind has been controlled, our history wiped out, and everyone lied to but somehow the bible in its many versions is the un-adultered word of god (truth)? Then one day, on those same conspiracy sites, there it was the link to the Joy of Satan website and I have never looked back. I asked for the truth and it came to me, and it is hidden from none. He leads to the straight path without a revealed book.

Hail Lucifer and the Deamons of Hell!

a true satanist is always destined to find satan.

On Thu, Aug 18, 2011 at 4:58 AM, roadtohel <roadtohel@... wrote:
  Hello everyone,

Since I am relatively new to Satanism, I'd like to know how others have found their way to our great and exalted Father. I know that it has been quite an adventure for me. There are those that have written that they knew since they were very young, and I only wish I was so lucky. Since I saw no threads on this, I'd thought I start one. So, I will give a brief summary of my path and I hope others will share.

As a child there were always occult influences around, I was a young teen in the times of movies like "the craft" so I had some experiences with the new age religion of Wicca and the occult at that time. I guess it wasn't until five years ago that I began serious study in the occult at first with wiccan teachings. They have a dedication ritual to Goddess; I would wait and wait and the day would come and then a voice (usually in my thoughts i have thousands in an instant and they are forgotten as soon as they are thought; this voice that stops all the other thoughts the voice that has been with me always, the lucid, and clear voice like lustral water, who I know to be my deamon now), told me not to do it,not to dedicate myself to this wiccan goddess, but to continue study of the occult. So years pass, and the years get stranger so inevitably I found myself scouring conspiracy sights. It became clear there was a huge problem with what many people who were blaming Satan and the illuminati blah blah, well it was all christian biased, and I could not get over that fact (funny how everyone and their grandmother knows of the Illuminati these days). I know I was led to him, it was one thing after another. First it was my study and information about the Holocaust Jew lie and the shame they hold over my German ancestors, and then the majority of information on 666, and Satan, it was all biased by brainwashed christians. i did not understand how these experts in conspiracy and the like could see how mankind has been controlled, our history wiped out, and everyone lied to but somehow the bible in its many versions is the un-adultered word of god (truth)? Then one day, on those same conspiracy sites, there it was the link to the Joy of Satan website and I have never looked back. I asked for the truth and it came to me, and it is hidden from none. He leads to the straight path without a revealed book.

--
Thanks & Best Regards     Semiazas[/B]. HP- JOS Asian Satanist Group. Official JOS Asian E-Group
Asian Satanists On Facebook

I have always been interested in the occult world,I could sit upon hour and hour just reading about vampire's, magic, etc etc. But one time I was looking for tattoo on the internet and then I stumbled upon joyofsatan.org and started reading, and everything just clicked :) I knew in my heart that this is the truth, and I realize that this is me, this is something I will fight for! so i dedicated like half a year ago, I think it was 9. Of march. have too check in my journal :p

hail father satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Satan Semiazas <shaitantolead@... wrote:

Hello everyone,

Since I am relatively new to Satanism, I'd like to know how others have
found their way to our great and exalted Father. I know that it has been
quite an adventure for me. There are those that have written that they knew
since they were very young, and I only wish I was so lucky. Since I saw no
threads on this, I'd thought I start one. So, I will give a brief summary of
my path and I hope others will share.

As a child there were always occult influences around, I was a young teen
in the times of movies like "the craft" so I had some experiences with the
new age religion of Wicca and the occult at that time. I guess it wasn't
until five years ago that I began serious study in the occult at first with
wiccan teachings. They have a dedication ritual to Goddess; I would wait and
wait and the day would come and then a voice (usually in my thoughts i have
thousands in an instant and they are forgotten as soon as they are thought;
this voice that stops all the other thoughts the voice that has been with me
always, the lucid, and clear voice like lustral water, who I know to be my
deamon now), told me not to do it,not to dedicate myself to this wiccan
goddess, but to continue study of the occult. So years pass, and the years
get stranger so inevitably I found myself scouring conspiracy sights. It
became clear there was a huge problem with what many people who were blaming
Satan and the illuminati blah blah, well it was all christian biased, and I
could not get over that fact (funny how everyone and their grandmother knows
of the Illuminati these days). I know I was led to him, it was one thing
after another. First it was my study and information about the Holocaust Jew
lie and the shame they hold over my German ancestors, and then the majority
of information on 666, and Satan, it was all biased by brainwashed
christians. i did not understand how these experts in conspiracy and the
like could see how mankind has been controlled, our history wiped out, and
everyone lied to but somehow the bible in its many versions is the
un-adultered word of god (truth)? Then one day, on those same conspiracy
sites, there it was the link to the Joy of Satan website and I have never
looked back. I asked for the truth and it came to me, and it is hidden from
none. He leads to the straight path without a revealed book.

--
Thanks & Best Regards
* Semiazas*.

HP- JOS Asian Satanist Group.
Official JOS Asian E-Group <http://www.666blacksun.com/E-Groups.html

Asian Satanists On
Facebook<http://www.facebook.com/pages/Asians-Sa ... 0485965337

Since I was 7, I was SOO attached to Satan and the Gods. I would avoid praying, never fasted in my life.... I feel I was a Satanist in my past life. I remember, I used to get my stupid friends to laugh while praying in their shit mosques!!

HAIL SATAN!!!
Hail the Almighty Gods of Duat!!
Sami
On 20 Aug 2011, at 05:35, Satan Semiazas <shaitantolead@... wrote:

On Thu, Aug 18, 2011 at 4:58 AM, roadtohel <[url=mailto:roadtohel@...]roadtohel@...[/url] wrote:
  Hello everyone,

--
Thanks & Best Regards     Semiazas[/B]. HP- JOS Asian Satanist Group. Official JOS Asian E-Group
Asian Satanists On Facebook

I've originally posted mine in the adult group when we were asked to write our own testimonials, it's here:

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/JoS4adults/message/3874

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "roadtohel" <roadtohel@... wrote:

Hello everyone,

thank you so much for sharing everyone. I know, I know, everything just fell in place! :D I just knew I had finally found the truth. I dedicated quickly there after and it was absolutely the most magickal experience i have ever had.

Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "incogni2_89" <matshanssen@... wrote:

I have always been interested in the occult world,I could sit upon hour and hour just reading about vampire's, magic, etc etc. But one time I was looking for tattoo on the internet and then I stumbled upon joyofsatan.org and started reading, and everything just clicked :) I knew in my heart that this is the truth, and I realize that this is me, this is something I will fight for! so i dedicated like half a year ago, I think it was 9. Of march. have too check in my journal :p

hail father satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Satan Semiazas <shaitantolead@ wrote:

On Thu, Aug 18, 2011 at 4:58 AM, roadtohel <roadtohel@ wrote:

Hello everyone,

--
Thanks & Best Regards
* Semiazas*.

Asian Satanists On

Lol, I have gone over this story so many times in my head.Its a long story, so i'll *try* to shorten it. As a kid, I hated god and angels. I don't know what other boys were fantasizing or doing, but me, I'd spend hrs upon hrs fantasizing about going to war with god and his angels and winning.
However, when I was 16, I "believed" i found god (long story short, I "fell in love" with a friend of mine and she was xtian). Though she started ignoring me, and on top of that, I became masochistic, had dreams of murder and suicide, and there were instances when I felt my soul literally depleting, like a black void was growing inside my chest (enemy feeding off my heart chakra I guess).
Then 3 yrs later, I denounce my baptism and xtian faith, and soon after stumble upon that history channel show 'Ancient Aliens' and thought "Duh!". I had never put religion and aliens together even though it was so obvious! After that, I picked up a book called "Technology of the Ancients" and it it, an excerpt of another book called "Cave of the Ancients" spoke of a mountain with hidden ancient technology, so I got that book next and that book lead me to discover Astral Projection, proof that the soul was real (and it helped comfort me to see I wasn't going insane with the whole black void thing).
After that, I barely did any research what-so-ever, however, there was this band called 'Team Death' and I was just HOOKED onto their songs. Especially this one:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UA81m8zCcWA That part at 1:50...oh, it was addicting.
I'd play their songs over and over again so many times, that 1 day I decided to do some research on Satan. So i sat at the computer and typed in 'Satan' on google. The first thing that came up was the CoS, but I've read that like a billion times and they never have anything new. However, there was another site...the Joy of Satan. Y'know that big blog at the main site your supposed to read? Yeah, I didn't read that. I read the 1st few lines, then clicked on 'exposing christianity' and clicked the little box at the bottom which lead to 'Breaking free of christianity'. I recognized some of the symptoms, but by then, I had none. Then at the bottom of the page, 4 words that changed my life forever: "Our True Creator, Satan"...RIGHT AT THAT MOMENT, EVERYTHING IN MY LIFE HAD MADE SENSE!!!!Like to lasers going in separate directions, 1 was of theory that there was something supernatural with me or 2 was 'rational' and that I was insane or something, finally came together because the supernatural IS rational.
*If you think this is long, I had left out SSOOOO many details lmao.
HAIL SATAN!!!!HAIL ASTAROTH!!!!HAIL ALL THE GODS OF HELL!!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Satan Semiazas <shaitantolead@... wrote:

Hello everyone,

--
Thanks & Best Regards
* Semiazas*.

Asian Satanists On
ahh brother this is great...... i had notice that i was always of satan.... father satn has always has been there for me... when i was wiht my mother... she use to practice witchcraft but she only use props and orbs...... i had a amzing gift i could see thins i was very sphychic...l i once told my mother something that that exactly thing happen but i didnt know i was confuse and i never believe in god in my whole life till i become 12 years old..... when i became 12 years my aunt wanted me to go to church i sed yeah and all of this stuff happen which i trully regrent but what touches my heart is that my father satan was still there..... for me even thoe i use to do this curse him wihc i feel bad.... but he was still there for me he loved me..... when i was a christian i had a dream about him... it was really surprising and i was confuse cuz i was a christian... in the year 2010... i when i came from dominican republic i was depressed very depressed suicida thought i had in my mind.. but i hear this voice comming to my mind he was saying COME TO ME AND I GIVE YOU ALL OF THAT ...... and i had thought of joining... i ignore it at the first time but then i started paying attention to it ... i went to the internet and i couldnt find nothing about satan... the only thing i found was the anton laveyan satanism....... father didnt still give up... i had this girlfridn that told me she was a satanist but it wasnt true then i wne t on the internet to find out how to become a satanist then the joy of satan kid and teens for satan show up............. hail satan
hail the mgihty crownd of the duats
hail azazel

I found my way to the Gods in the most normal possible way {No visions, experiences, callings, etc, etc}. Makes me feel like I missed something. Anyways sorry if my wording is off or my grammar sucks, its late right now.

I was a young child around the age of 14. My life was not the greatest and I frequently had a turn of unfortunate events, never had any luck, was always the guy in the gutter just trying to slate by. I was born an emotional one with a tendency to became way to attached. As I lived the game of life I ran into a lot of major problems, giving me many psychological scars that ran quite deep. I was only 10 already thinking of suicide, and as my life progressed etc, etc happened {cutting the story short} I became an Anti-xian {the typical Devil-Worshiper}, and just lived despising every living thing, cursing life itself. I was never really liked much by others naturally {no matter how kind I was}, and embracing the anti-xian ways didn't improve that much. In the summer of my 14th year alive I told myself while crying my eyes out, that I was fed-up with living the way I did, the way others/the world treated me, etc etc {typical emo-like rantings}. So I began thinking, that maybe I could study the occult and gain some leverage over others {I thought about making a rape harem, killing jewsus in gruesome ways, and setting the world aflame (yes I was disturbed and delusional)}. So I began looking up any site up that had any relation to the occult. I found plenty of wiccan, neo-pagan, among other things, that had what I was looking for, but I was infuriated that everything they specified called for some over-the-top ritual or calling upon some sort of demonic aid {Even though I was a Devil-worshiper I always told myself that I would surpass the Devil and lead Hell (I know I was crazy. lol)}. So since everywhere I searched crushed my dreams, I began to give up, until I clicked the JoS link in the search results. At first I just quickly read through expecting the same as before. Until I read about extraterrestrials and the page explaining Spiritual Satanism. I continued reading as now I was very interested. Then I found my answer in the meditation and magick and I was hooked. Lol

Of Course that was years ago and I no longer act or feel the same way I did. For one I am much more respectful to Father and the Gods.

-Hail Father Satan!
--And the Gods of Duat!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "roadtohel" <roadtohel@... wrote:

Hello everyone,

You're aren't missing anything. Lol. The important thing is that you
came to him, and you did in some way hear his call, even though it
wasn't dramatic like some people. The Gods come to us in various ways,
and it doesn't have to be a big, overt sign. Hail Father Satan!

On 8/19/11, satanswarlord <satans9warlord@... wrote:
I found my way to the Gods in the most normal possible way {No visions,
experiences, callings, etc, etc}. Makes me feel like I missed something.
Anyways sorry if my wording is off or my grammar sucks, its late right now.

I was a young child around the age of 14. My life was not the greatest and I
frequently had a turn of unfortunate events, never had any luck, was always
the guy in the gutter just trying to slate by. I was born an emotional one
with a tendency to became way to attached. As I lived the game of life I ran
into a lot of major problems, giving me many psychological scars that ran
quite deep. I was only 10 already thinking of suicide, and as my life
progressed etc, etc happened {cutting the story short} I became an Anti-xian
{the typical Devil-Worshiper}, and just lived despising every living thing,
cursing life itself. I was never really liked much by others naturally {no
matter how kind I was}, and embracing the anti-xian ways didn't improve that
much. In the summer of my 14th year alive I told myself while crying my eyes
out, that I was fed-up with living the way I did, the way others/the world
treated me, etc etc {typical emo-like rantings}. So I began thinking, that
maybe I could study the occult and gain some leverage over others {I thought
about making a rape harem, killing jewsus in gruesome ways, and setting the
world aflame (yes I was disturbed and delusional)}. So I began looking up
any site up that had any relation to the occult. I found plenty of wiccan,
neo-pagan, among other things, that had what I was looking for, but I was
infuriated that everything they specified called for some over-the-top
ritual or calling upon some sort of demonic aid {Even though I was a
Devil-worshiper I always told myself that I would surpass the Devil and lead
Hell (I know I was crazy. lol)}. So since everywhere I searched crushed my
dreams, I began to give up, until I clicked the JoS link in the search
results. At first I just quickly read through expecting the same as before.
Until I read about extraterrestrials and the page explaining Spiritual
Satanism. I continued reading as now I was very interested. Then I found my
answer in the meditation and magick and I was hooked. Lol

Of Course that was years ago and I no longer act or feel the same way I did.
For one I am much more respectful to Father and the Gods.

-Hail Father Satan!
--And the Gods of Duat!!

Hello everyone,

quite an adventure for me. There are those that have written that they
knew since they were very young, and I only wish I was so lucky. Since I
saw no threads on this, I'd thought I start one. So, I will give a brief
summary of my path and I hope others will share.

until five years ago that I began serious study in the occult at first
with wiccan teachings. They have a dedication ritual to Goddess; I would
wait and wait and the day would come and then a voice (usually in my
thoughts i have thousands in an instant and they are forgotten as soon as
they are thought; this voice that stops all the other thoughts the voice
that has been with me always, the lucid, and clear voice like lustral
water, who I know to be my deamon now), told me not to do it,not to
dedicate myself to this wiccan goddess, but to continue study of the
occult. So years pass, and the years get stranger so inevitably I found
myself scouring conspiracy sights. It became clear there was a huge
problem with what many people who were blaming Satan and the illuminati
blah blah, well it was all christian biased, and I could not get over that
fact (funny how everyone and their grandmother knows of the Illuminati
these days). I know I was led to him, it was one thing after another.
First it was my study and information about the Holocaust Jew lie and the
shame they hold over my German ancestors, and then the majority of
information on 666, and Satan, it was all biased by brainwashed
looked back. I asked for the truth and it came to me, and it is hidden
from none. He leads to the straight path without a revealed book.

<td val[/IMG]Yes Ali,I don't feel that mine was all that dramatic either.As I said I have not been a xtian for over 15 Years,so I feel that it was kind of inevitable eventually.I just had to want to find the truth(because I knew that that kike program was not the truth)but wasn't sure what was,because of so many lies out there.Then I found this Ministry,and I know in my heart what the truth is now,through intense study of the site,the clergy,and of course my true Brothers and Sisters of Satan.
Hail Satan!
Brian  

--- On Sun, 8/21/11, Allison P <apocalypseofjon@... wrote:
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Re: How did you find your way to Satan?
To: [email protected]
Date: Sunday, August 21, 2011, 4:41 PM

On 8/19/11, satanswarlord <<a rel="nofollow">satans9warlord@... wrote:
Anyways sorry if my wording is off or my grammar sucks, its late right now.

I was a young child around the age of 14. My life was not the greatest and I
frequently had a turn of unfortunate events, never had any luck, was always
with a tendency to became way to attached. As I lived the game of life I ran
progressed etc, etc happened {cutting the story short} I became an Anti-xian
{the typical Devil-Worshiper}, and just lived despising every living thing,
matter how kind I was}, and embracing the anti-xian ways didn't improve that
much. In the summer of my 14th year alive I told myself while crying my eyes
maybe I could study the occult and gain some leverage over others {I thought
about making a rape harem, killing jewsus in gruesome ways, and setting the
Devil-worshiper I always told myself that I would surpass the Devil and lead
results. At first I just quickly read through expecting the same as before.
Satanism. I continued reading as now I was very interested. Then I found my

Of Course that was years ago and I no longer act or feel the same way I did.

-Hail Father Satan!
--And the Gods of Duat!!

--- [/IMG][email protected], "roadtohel" <roadtohel@... wrote:

Hello everyone,

blah blah, well it was all christian biased, and I could not get over that

[/TD]

Yes indeed, Brian! And your earlier post, about how you came to
Father, just illustrates how loving and understanding our great Father
Satan truly is. Ave Satanas!

On 8/21/11, Brian Gibbons <briangibbons20@... wrote:
Yes Ali,I don't feel that mine was all that dramatic either.As I said I have
not been a xtian for over 15 Years,so I feel that it was kind of inevitable
eventually.I just had to want to find the truth(because I knew that that
kike program was not the truth)but wasn't sure what was,because of so many
lies out there.Then I found this Ministry,and I know in my heart what the
truth is now,through intense study of the site,the clergy,and of course my
true Brothers and Sisters of Satan.
Hail Satan!
Brian

--- On Sun, 8/21/11, Allison P <apocalypseofjon@... wrote:

To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Date: Sunday, August 21, 2011, 4:41 PM

On 8/19/11, satanswarlord <satans9warlord@... wrote:

Anyways sorry if my wording is off or my grammar sucks, its late right
now.

I was a young child around the age of 14. My life was not the greatest and
I

frequently had a turn of unfortunate events, never had any luck, was
always

with a tendency to became way to attached. As I lived the game of life I
ran

progressed etc, etc happened {cutting the story short} I became an
Anti-xian

{the typical Devil-Worshiper}, and just lived despising every living
thing,

matter how kind I was}, and embracing the anti-xian ways didn't improve
that

much. In the summer of my 14th year alive I told myself while crying my
eyes

maybe I could study the occult and gain some leverage over others {I
thought

about making a rape harem, killing jewsus in gruesome ways, and setting
the

Devil-worshiper I always told myself that I would surpass the Devil and
lead

results. At first I just quickly read through expecting the same as
before.

Satanism. I continued reading as now I was very interested. Then I found
my

Of Course that was years ago and I no longer act or feel the same way I
did.

-Hail Father Satan!

--And the Gods of Duat!!

Hello everyone,

Since I am relatively new to Satanism, I'd like to know how others
have

in the times of movies like "the craft" so I had some experiences with
the

blah blah, well it was all christian biased, and I could not get over
that

like could see how mankind has been controlled, our history wiped out,
and

Myself, I come from a Jehovah's Witness background; which I never really believed in but went along with--no sense getting the shit beat out of me every day--since I was only a trapped little kid. Their obsession with Satan this & demon that led me to secretly explore occultism, beginning with wicca and later discovering the Necronomicon, Crowley, LaVey, and others; eventually finding JoS
Sent from my BlackBerry® powered by Virgin Mobile.

yeah, glad you made it.
Sent: Sunday, August 21, 2011 6:28 AM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: How did you find your way to Satan?

Myself, I come from a Jehovah's Witness background; which I never really believed in but went along with--no sense getting the shit beat out of me every day--since I was only a trapped little kid. Their obsession with Satan this & demon that led me to secretly explore occultism, beginning with wicca and later discovering the Necronomicon, Crowley, LaVey, and others; eventually finding JoS
Sent from my BlackBerry® powered by Virgin Mobile.

------------------------------------

Yahoo! Groups Links

<* To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/JoyofSatan666/

<* Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<* To change settings online go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/JoyofSatan666/join
    (Yahoo! ID required)

<* To change settings via email:
    [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]

<* To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:

<* Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

I was having some dreams about Incubi, and being the sex addict I am, thought I'd look up how to actually summon one. Ended up finding JoS. Though I never summoned an Incubus, JoS was just what I need at the time, a family who didn't judge me for who I was and who they shaped me into. I feel I'm coming out of my sex addiction a bit, but I've never been happier about where it's gotten me now.

<td val[/IMG]We all get here in different way Cody,just glad you found yours man.
Hail Satan!
Brian

--- On Mon, 8/22/11, Cody Criswell <undyinginside@... wrote:
Date: Monday, August 22, 2011, 6:25 AM

I was having some dreams about Incubi, and being the sex addict I am, thought I'd look up how to actually summon one. Ended up finding JoS. Though I never summoned an Incubus, JoS was just what I need at the time, a family who didn't judge me for who I was and who they shaped me into. I feel I'm coming out of my sex addiction a bit, but I've never been happier about where it's gotten me now.
[/TD]

@satanswarlordI understand how you 'felt' COMPLETELY!!!!Never in my life did I ever think anyone had had the same feelings that I had, but your entire experience, I can seriously relate to word-for-word too.  It just makes me love Satan and the Demons even more, as well as this Satanic Family of mine.HAIL SATAN!!!!HAIL ASTAROTH!!!!HAIL ALL THE GODS OF DUAT!!!!

I was never treated normal and was always stared at laughed at ect. people pittyed me I grew up with curebralpulzy its basecly a crippling condition and i had it in my legs lucky me i only walked bent kneed but still as i grew the world viewed my as a freek sure i had friends but i was always treated difrent and i could tell i would observe life from a point of view and see how people acted twords me and others as i got older the constant teasing got worse much worse i basecly found myself thinking about scuicide but then i thought to myself hey I did nothing wrong to deserve this if anyone deserves to die its the people who F***K with me tease me treat me like shit I began to not give a shit wether i DIE or live I didnt want anyones pitty prayers I was rouge day by day I would dream about POWER and being above the advrage person and not looked down apon the only problem with me was I WAS TOO NICE i always turned the other cheek and laugh at myself high school was bad the whole class would make me the ass of there jokes and laugh at me and i would laugh at my self but then it happened for everytime in my life i had anger and i bottled it up a packed it away but it seeped out almost about to burst I started to claw myself laughing at the pain because if i didnt claw myself i would KILL! the nearest asshole next to me good thing the teacher had a dean pull me out of the class this anger is still in me I can feel it its soo intense it hurts to hold it in there is alot more to tis story but forward in time to now were i droped out because things got so bad at school now i sit at home and think about lifes great mystries i got really into spirits and demons i heard stories about such things so 1 day a googled demon ritual stories and click on the link, well it was the page about people and demons haveing relation ships at first i thought it was funny but curiosety took over and i read more and more and more and to my astonishment everything i was lead to believe could have be a lie but like many people here i desired the truth so here i am well im trying to finish the dedication ritual but there have ben setbacks but ill get the ingrediants and preform it

HAIL SATAN!

Hello everyone,

Wow, its like an extension of my story {besides the condition, although I do have collapsed arches}. Guess most of us have had it rough because of others abuse. I truly do understand the clawing at yourself feeling, just barely not jumping on the person and beating them senseless. I'm just happy that I didn't really hurt myself or go through with suicide {and that the pill overdose fail...} Good luck with the ritual {its worth it, it really is} and I hope your life improves!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Zachary Parrish" <parrishwolf@... wrote:

I was never treated normal and was always stared at laughed at ect. people pittyed me I grew up with curebralpulzy its basecly a crippling condition and i had it in my legs lucky me i only walked bent kneed but still as i grew the world viewed my as a freek sure i had friends but i was always treated difrent and i could tell i would observe life from a point of view and see how people acted twords me and others as i got older the constant teasing got worse much worse i basecly found myself thinking about scuicide but then i thought to myself hey I did nothing wrong to deserve this if anyone deserves to die its the people who F***K with me tease me treat me like shit I began to not give a shit wether i DIE or live I didnt want anyones pitty prayers I was rouge day by day I would dream about POWER and being above the advrage person and not looked down apon the only problem with me was I WAS TOO NICE i always turned the other cheek and laugh at myself high school was bad the whole class would make me the ass of there jokes and laugh at me and i would laugh at my self but then it happened for everytime in my life i had anger and i bottled it up a packed it away but it seeped out almost about to burst I started to claw myself laughing at the pain because if i didnt claw myself i would KILL! the nearest asshole next to me good thing the teacher had a dean pull me out of the class this anger is still in me I can feel it its soo intense it hurts to hold it in there is alot more to tis story but forward in time to now were i droped out because things got so bad at school now i sit at home and think about lifes great mystries i got really into spirits and demons i heard stories about such things so 1 day a googled demon ritual stories and click on the link, well it was the page about people and demons haveing relation ships at first i thought it was funny but curiosety took over and i read more and more and more and to my astonishment everything i was lead to believe could have be a lie but like many people here i desired the truth so here i am well im trying to finish the dedication ritual but there have ben setbacks but ill get the ingrediants and preform it

HAIL SATAN!

I am a writer. One day the idea just popped into my head, "write about demons"--so I started to research them. It led to studying secret societies, and I came across The Brotherhood of the Snake. It led me to JOS. Then when I was convinced Satan was greatly misunderstood, I asked him to send me a sign he was who he said he was. He sent an unmistakable sign. I dedicated. I KNOW Satan put the idea about writing about demons into my head to lead me to him, as I feel he's been leading me to him all my life. As a child I had sympathy for him no matter how many times I was told he was evil.

Hello everyone,

<td val[/IMG]Congats on your dedication,and welcome to the family of Satan,lots of success with your writing too.
Hail Satan!
Brian
--- On Wed, 8/24/11, kokabiel24 <moonshadow48@... wrote:
Date: Wednesday, August 24, 2011, 3:33 PM

I am a writer. One day the idea just popped into my head, "write about demons"--so I started to research them. It led to studying secret societies, and I came across The Brotherhood of the Snake. It led me to JOS. Then when I was convinced Satan was greatly misunderstood, I asked him to send me a sign he was who he said he was. He sent an unmistakable sign. I dedicated. I KNOW Satan put the idea about writing about demons into my head to lead me to him, as I feel he's been leading me to him all my life. As a child I had sympathy for him no matter how many times I was told he was evil.

Hello everyone,

[/TD]

Well i was like a wiccan before finding father satan, then i started to migrate towards kemetic spirituality ( which in my opinion is close what the ancient egypians and such believed then) and for some reason i always found myself on the joyofsatan researching and then i said to myself.."hey let me read this whole site because the information was very inormative. I started to read the site an i automatically felt the truth..I automatically felt new and..it was great. I dedicate myself before i read the entire site. :) HS!
-----Original Message-----
Date: Wednesday, August 24, 2011 1:39:17 pm

Hello everyone,

Since I am relatively new to Satanism, I'd like to know how others have found their way to our great and exalted Father. I know that it has been quite an adventure for me. There are those that have written that they knew since they were very young, and I only wish I was so lucky. Since I saw no threads on this, I'd thought

I was raised catholic in name only. When I graduated from high school, there was an after-grad party, which was no alcohol, supervised, in the recreation center in town- it was actually fun! But there was a psychic there doing readings. I though, why not. It's free. She basically told me that to find happiness (something I never actually had), I had to search more, and find my passion.

The next day, fortunately my parents were gone so I could use the internet (this was a decade ago, we didn't all have our own private laptops lol) I started searching religions online. There wasn't much true info on Satanism at the time, this would have been shortly before HP Maxine started the JoS. It was the end of May 2002, to be exact. And the info I found about Satanism, didn't feel right to me. It was all reverse xian "satanism".

I found info on Wicca, disregarded it. Too fluffy. Found Paganism, loved it. It just felt right, but I could tell there were some inaccuracies in what I read. But I called myself a Pagan until almost a year ago. My roommate brought home a copy of the Satanic Bible, which I read and loved. I just loved the logic in it, although I didn't believe in the atheism of it. Something compelled me to dedicate, though. So I searched online for dedication rituals, as I like to do my research to get to the bottom of things. I skimmed the sites that came up on Google, until I found one that sounded good: the Joy of Satan.

I read a few pages, couldn't get enough, looked at the time, and realized that I only had an hour or so until my roommate came home (she was out celebrating Halloween with friends). I knew, with every fiber in my being, that I was BORN to dedicate, that this was the truth, finally! So I stopped reading long enough to do the dedication ritual, and started reading again. I was truly obsessed. I spent hours every day reading.

I think it's a pretty neat "coincidence" that I dedicated on Halloween/Samhain, as it was always my favorite holiday growing up. I loved the energies I could feel in the air, the magick.

Hail Satan!

Hello everyone,

It appears most of us come to SS in a similar way, search something in the internet and come to JoS either directly or indirectly.

But you were a bit unfortunate to search first in May 2002, JoS actually did exist then but was less than one month old and didn't have much info on the website from what I found.

I was fortunate enough to come up on LHP occultism (I did found some wiccan crap but disregarded it) after a bit of search in the internet in 2005 that lead me to JoS in 2006 when it was strong enough and had lots of info on the site. I even remember when I just came on the JoS site it talked about how jewhova is "evil" and the real devil as if he's real in the main page and in the "Spiritual Satanism" page and it was just about a month later when it changed to say that jewhova is fictitious.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "lydia_666@..." <lydia_666@... wrote:

I was raised catholic in name only. When I graduated from high school, there was an after-grad party, which was no alcohol, supervised, in the recreation center in town- it was actually fun! But there was a psychic there doing readings. I though, why not. It's free. She basically told me that to find happiness (something I never actually had), I had to search more, and find my passion.

The next day, fortunately my parents were gone so I could use the internet (this was a decade ago, we didn't all have our own private laptops lol) I started searching religions online. There wasn't much true info on Satanism at the time, this would have been shortly before HP Maxine started the JoS. It was the end of May 2002, to be exact. And the info I found about Satanism, didn't feel right to me. It was all reverse xian "satanism".

I found info on Wicca, disregarded it. Too fluffy. Found Paganism, loved it. It just felt right, but I could tell there were some inaccuracies in what I read. But I called myself a Pagan until almost a year ago. My roommate brought home a copy of the Satanic Bible, which I read and loved. I just loved the logic in it, although I didn't believe in the atheism of it. Something compelled me to dedicate, though. So I searched online for dedication rituals, as I like to do my research to get to the bottom of things. I skimmed the sites that came up on Google, until I found one that sounded good: the Joy of Satan.

I read a few pages, couldn't get enough, looked at the time, and realized that I only had an hour or so until my roommate came home (she was out celebrating Halloween with friends). I knew, with every fiber in my being, that I was BORN to dedicate, that this was the truth, finally! So I stopped reading long enough to do the dedication ritual, and started reading again. I was truly obsessed. I spent hours every day reading.

I think it's a pretty neat "coincidence" that I dedicated on Halloween/Samhain, as it was always my favorite holiday growing up. I loved the energies I could feel in the air, the magick.

Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "roadtohel" <roadtohel@ wrote:

Hello everyone,

<td val[/IMG]Our stories are very similar Lydia, I went from Paganism to Satanism too,and about the same time frame.And read the Satanic Bible also. Too Cool.Sister :)
Hail Satan!
Brian

--- On Thu, 8/25/11, lydia_666@... <lydia_666@... wrote:
Date: Thursday, August 25, 2011, 2:03 AM

Hail Satan!

Hello everyone,

[/TD]

<td val[/IMG]Cool Shannon thanks for sharing that.Most of us came from that Wiccan bullshit,but some are too ashamed to admit it here.I too dedicated to Wicca in 95,not knowing the truth myself.How wrong we Gentiles were back then :)
Hail Satan!
Brian

--- On Wed, 8/24/11, Shannon Outlaw <soutlaw92@... wrote:
Subject: RE: [JoyofSatan666] Re: How did you find your way to Satan?
Date: Wednesday, August 24, 2011, 6:48 PM

Well i was like a wiccan before finding father satan, then i started to migrate towards kemetic spirituality ( which in my opinion is close what the ancient egypians and such believed then) and for some reason i always found myself on the joyofsatan researching and then i said to myself.."hey let me read this whole site because the information was very inormative. I started to read the site an i automatically felt the truth..I automatically felt new and..it was great. I dedicate myself before i read the entire site. :) HS!
To: <a rel="nofollow">[email protected]
Fro[/IMG]moonshadow48@...

Hello everyone,

Since I am relatively new to Satanism, I'd like to know how others have found their way to our great and exalted Father. I know that it has been quite an adventure for me. There are those that have written that they knew since they were very young, and I only wish I was so lucky. Since I saw no threads on this, I'd thought
[/TD]

<td val[/IMG]I felt my coming to Satan was long overdue!! When i was 10, i denounced Xian ways knowing it was all bullshit. Also since that age, i have been into Ancient Egypt. I have always felt that i was there in a past life.  For the last 3-4 years i have been searching for a spirituality that felt right within. I read Anton LaVey's work and the idea of Satan felt right. However i didnt connect fully to it. So during my research a couple months ago, i found JOS and that felt right in my heart. I can see how my GD has been with me my whole life. It feels as if i was a spiritual satanist in my soul, in a past life. I have never felt so content within and in my life as a whole. I know Satan and my GD are beside me on my endeavors. I am proud that I dedicated my soul to Satan. He has never abadoned me and i will never abadoned him. Thats the jist of how i came to Satan :)   Hail Satan!!! Hail Amun-Ra!!!

--- On Thu, 8/25/11, Brian Gibbons <briangibbons20@... wrote:
Date: Thursday, August 25, 2011, 10:25 AM

<td vAl[/IMG]Our stories are very similar Lydia, I went from Paganism to Satanism too,and about the same time frame.And read the Satanic Bible also. Too Cool.Sister :)
Hail Satan!
Brian

Hail Satan!

Hello everyone,

[/TD]
[/TD]

April 2004 after I clicked on a link from totse.com The Temple of the Screaming Electron. I was researching astral projection after having succesfully done this upon completion of my fathers ESP book which teaches a pretty decent technique.
Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Brian Gibbons <briangibbons20@... wrote:

Cool Shannon thanks for sharing that.Most of us came from that Wiccan bullshit,but some are too ashamed to admit it here.I too dedicated to Wicca in 95,not knowing the truth myself.How wrong we Gentiles were back then :)
Hail Satan!
Brian

--- On Wed, 8/24/11, Shannon Outlaw <soutlaw92@... wrote:

Subject: RE: [JoyofSatan666] Re: How did you find your way to Satan?
Date: Wednesday, August 24, 2011, 6:48 PM

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "roadtohel" <roadtohel@ wrote:

Hello everyone,

I know exactly what this feels like.
Date: Wednesday, August 24, 2011 7:03:59 pm

Hail Satan!

Hello everyone,

As a child there were always occult influences around, I was a young teen in the times of movies like "the craft" so I had some experiences with the new age religion of Wicca and the occult at that time. I guess it wasn't until five years ago that I began serious study in the occult at first with wiccan teachings. They have a dedication ritual to Goddess; I would wait and wait and the day would come and then a voice (usually in my thoughts i have thous

Here's my story. You just have to click on the link because I had wrote it out before.

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/JoyofSata ... sage/40081

Hail Satan! Hail Azazel! Hail Zeus! Hail the Gods of Duat!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Allyson Ford <dectotaku34@... wrote:

I felt my coming to Satan was long overdue!! When i was 10, i denounced Xian ways knowing it was all bullshit. Also since that age, i have been into Ancient Egypt. I have always felt that i was there in a past life.  For the last 3-4 years i have been searching for a spirituality that felt right within. I read Anton LaVey's work and the idea of Satan felt right. However i didnt connect fully to it. So during my research a couple months ago, i found JOS and that felt right in my heart. I can see how my GD has been with me my whole life. It feels as if i was a spiritual satanist in my soul, in a past life. I have never felt so content within and in my life as a whole. I know Satan and my GD are beside me on my endeavors. I am proud that I dedicated my soul to Satan. He has never abadoned me and i will never abadoned him. Thats the jist of how i came to Satan :)

Hail Satan!!! Hail Amun-Ra!!!

Our stories are very similar Lydia, I went from Paganism to Satanism too,and about the same time frame.And read the Satanic Bible also. Too Cool.Sister :)
Hail Satan!
Brian

Hail Satan!

Hello everyone,

As a child there were always occult influences around, I was a young teen in the times of movies like "the craft" so I had some experiences with the new age religion of Wicca and the occult at that time. I guess it wasn't until five years ago that I began serious study in the occult at first with wiccan teachings. They have a dedication ritual to Goddess; I would wait and wait and the day would come and then a voice (usually in my thoughts i have thousands in an instant and they are forgotten as soon as they are thought; this voice that stops all the other thoughts the voice that has been with me always, the lucid, and clear voice like lustral water, who I know to be my deamon now), told me not to do it,not to dedicate myself to this wiccan goddess, but to continue study of the occult. So years pass, and the years get stranger so inevitably I found myself scouring conspiracy sights. It became clear there was a huge problem with what many people who
were blaming Satan and the illuminati blah blah, well it was all christian biased, and I could not get over that fact (funny how everyone and their grandmother knows of the Illuminati these days). I know I was led to him, it was one thing after another. First it was my study and information about the Holocaust Jew lie and the shame they hold over my German ancestors, and then the majority of information on 666, and Satan, it was all biased by brainwashed christians. i did not understand how these experts in conspiracy and the like could see how mankind has been controlled, our history wiped out, and everyone lied to but somehow the bible in its many versions is the un-adultered word of god (truth)? Then one day, on those same conspiracy sites, there it was the link to the Joy of Satan website and I have never looked back. I asked for the truth and it came to me, and it is hidden from none. He leads to the straight path without a revealed book.

I was obsessed with Ancient Egypt when I was young! I wanted to dye my hair black and wear eye makeup so badly lol. I also felt very strongly that I was there in a past life.

Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Allyson Ford <dectotaku34@... wrote:

I felt my coming to Satan was long overdue!! When i was 10, i denounced Xian ways knowing it was all bullshit. Also since that age, i have been into Ancient Egypt. I have always felt that i was there in a past life.  For the last 3-4 years i have been searching for a spirituality that felt right within. I read Anton LaVey's work and the idea of Satan felt right. However i didnt connect fully to it. So during my research a couple months ago, i found JOS and that felt right in my heart. I can see how my GD has been with me my whole life. It feels as if i was a spiritual satanist in my soul, in a past life. I have never felt so content within and in my life as a whole. I know Satan and my GD are beside me on my endeavors. I am proud that I dedicated my soul to Satan. He has never abadoned me and i will never abadoned him. Thats the jist of how i came to Satan :)

<td val[/IMG]awesome! i just love the history and i have always felt close to it. If you dont mind me asking, is your GD Egyptian "related"?

--- On Fri, 8/26/11, lydia_666@... <lydia_666@... wrote:
Date: Friday, August 26, 2011, 7:46 AM

I was obsessed with Ancient Egypt when I was young! I wanted to dye my hair black and wear eye makeup so badly lol. I also felt very strongly that I was there in a past life.

Hail Satan!

--- In [[email protected]][email protected][/email], Allyson Ford <dectotaku34@... wrote:

[/TD]

I grew up as a jehovas witness and I remember when I was about 6 or
7 I asked my mom if someone could love Satan and
"god" at the same. Of coarse she said no. I have always wondered what's
Satan's side of the story? So I started listening to Heavy Metal music
at around 11. At first it was stuff on the radio. Then my music started
getting heavier. I was craving more intense darker music. At that time I
was struggling to stay within the church. I felt I was being ignored by
this so called "jehova". I began to see contradictions in the bible
whenever I read it. How the fuck (excuse my french) could these Adam and
Eve characters if they were so called "Perfect" sin? Above that how
could as their storybook claims Satan the most beautiful and powerful
perfect beings rebel? I wanted to get away from it all. I started
playing guitar and just did my own thing. My mom and brother were
crushed. That didn't matter to me because I wanted to do things my way.
Not by some book.

Last year I tried moving to a different state. That blew up in my
face. At first I was going to drive but as I was all set to go I crashed
the front of my car. I still flew out there and tried it. I was not
finding any jobs. I was desperate so I turned to the "dreaded dark one".
I was scared at first but I figured what the hell. I asked him to help
me. I had the implanted idea that I would get crazy powers and stuff.
WRONG! I was dead wrong. It wasn't working but I saw signs so I knew he
was listening. I then asked him to just teach me. Wow I have learned so
much. I still am. The first thing I learned was patience. Action I knew
I had to plow. So I flew back to Denver. Shortly after I moved back I
dedicated myself to our amazing father Satan. I have been doing well for
myself since. I know now that he has always been by my side even before
I was birthed. I have been with him in other worlds. I remember since I
was just a little lad I always wanted to be something more. I am
becoming something more indeed. Unlimited knowledge is my goal. I am
meditating a lot more now, to the point where I love doing it. I am
forever grateful to Father Satan. I owe him my all. I want to give him
all the beauty that he has given me. Forever Satan be praised. Hail
Satan!! Ave Satanas!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Brian Gibbons <briangibbons20@...
wrote:
Congats on your dedication,and welcome to the family of Satan,lots of
success with your writing too.
Hail Satan!
Brian
--- On Wed, 8/24/11, kokabiel24 moonshadow48@... wrote:

Â

I am a writer. One day the idea just popped into my head, "write
about demons"--so I started to research them. It led to studying secret
societies, and I came across The Brotherhood of the Snake. It led me to
JOS. Then when I was convinced Satan was greatly misunderstood, I asked
him to send me a sign he was who he said he was. He sent an unmistakable
sign. I dedicated. I KNOW Satan put the idea about writing about demons
into my head to lead me to him, as I feel he's been leading me to him
all my life. As a child I had sympathy for him no matter how many times
I was told he was evil.
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "roadtohel" roadtohel@ wrote:

Hello everyone,

Since I am relatively new to Satanism, I'd like to know how
others have found their way to our great and exalted Father. I know that
it has been quite an adventure for me. There are those that have written
that they knew since they were very young, and I only wish I was so
lucky. Since I saw no threads on this, I'd thought I start one. So, I
will give a brief summary of my path and I hope others will share.
As a child there were always occult influences around, I was a young
teen in the times of movies like "the craft" so I had some experiences
with the new age religion of Wicca and the occult at that time. I guess
it wasn't until five years ago that I began serious study in the occult
at first with wiccan teachings. They have a dedication ritual to
Goddess; I would wait and wait and the day would come and then a voice
(usually in my thoughts i have thousands in an instant and they are
forgotten as soon as they are thought; this voice that stops all the
other thoughts the voice that has been with me always, the lucid, and
clear voice like lustral water, who I know to be my deamon now), told me
not to do it,not to dedicate myself to this wiccan goddess, but to
continue study of the occult. So years pass, and the years get stranger
so inevitably I found myself scouring conspiracy sights. It became clear
there was a huge problem with what many people who
were blaming Satan and the illuminati blah blah, well it was all
christian biased, and I could not get over that fact (funny how everyone
and their grandmother knows of the Illuminati these days). I know I was
led to him, it was one thing after another. First it was my study and
information about the Holocaust Jew lie and the shame they hold over my
German ancestors, and then the majority of information on 666, and
Satan, it was all biased by brainwashed christians. i did not understand
how these experts in conspiracy and the like could see how mankind has
been controlled, our history wiped out, and everyone lied to but somehow
the bible in its many versions is the un-adultered word of god (truth)?
Then one day, on those same conspiracy sites, there it was the link to
the Joy of Satan website and I have never looked back. I asked for the
truth and it came to me, and it is hidden from none. He leads to the
straight path without a revealed book.

I don't know who my GD is. He helps me out, I can talk to him but not hear him, but I know he hears me. I really wanted to know, but other people keep saying that they will let us know who they are when they decide we are ready. So I chose not to find out who he is. I'll just wait, and practice my patience lol. It's neat that yours is Amon Ra :)

awesome! i just love the history and i have always felt close to it. If you dont mind me asking, is your GD Egyptian "related"?

Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Allyson Ford <dectotaku34@ wrote:

<td val[/IMG]Yes Allyson,Hegenti told me she has been with me my whole life too.
Hail Satan!
Brian

--- On Thu, 8/25/11, Allyson Ford <dectotaku34@... wrote:
Date: Thursday, August 25, 2011, 6:34 PM

<td style="font:[/IMG]I felt my coming to Satan was long overdue!! When i was 10, i denounced Xian ways knowing it was all bullshit. Also since that age, i have been into Ancient Egypt. I have always felt that i was there in a past life.  For the last 3-4 years i have been searching for a spirituality that felt right within. I read Anton LaVey's work and the idea of Satan felt right. However i didnt connect fully to it. So during my research a couple months ago, i found JOS and that felt right in my heart. I can see how my GD has been with me my whole life. It feels as if i was a spiritual satanist in my soul, in a past life. I have never felt so content within and in my life as a whole. I know Satan and my GD are beside me on my endeavors. I am proud that I dedicated my soul to Satan. He has never abadoned me and i will never abadoned him. Thats the jist of how i came to Satan :)   Hail Satan!!! Hail Amun-Ra!!!

<td val[/IMG]Our stories are very similar Lydia, I went from Paganism to Satanism too,and about the same time frame.And read the Satanic Bible also. Too Cool.Sister :)
Hail Satan!
Brian

Hail Satan!

Hello everyone,

[/TD]
[/TD]
[/TD]

<td val[/IMG]I loved your story,thanks for sharing. :)
Hail Satan!
Brian
--- On Wed, 8/24/11, herloz360 <herloz360@... wrote:
Date: Wednesday, August 24, 2011, 9:17 PM

Not by some book.

Satan!! Ave Satanas!!!

--- [/IMG][email protected], Brian Gibbons <briangibbons20@...
wrote:

Hail Satan!
Brian
--- On Wed, 8/24/11, kokabiel24 moonshadow48@... wrote:

To: <a rel="nofollow">[email protected]

Â

I was told he was evil.

--- [/IMG][email protected], "roadtohel" roadtohel@ wrote:

Hello everyone,

[/TD]

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Brian Gibbons <briangibbons20@... wrote:
I loved your story,thanks for sharing. :)
Hail Satan!
Brian
--- On Wed, 8/24/11, herloz360 <herloz360@... wrote:

Date: Wednesday, August 24, 2011, 9:17 PM

Not by some book.

Satan!! Ave Satanas!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Brian Gibbons <briangibbons20@

wrote:

Hail Satan!

Brian

--- On Wed, 8/24/11, kokabiel24 moonshadow48@ wrote:

Â

I was told he was evil.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "roadtohel" roadtohel@ wrote:

Hello everyone,

hello my name is kristian and i am 14. i recently researched on the satinism religion. i totally believe and would like to follow in. i would like to make contact with satan and his demons. i have no idea how to do so, or just how to further imbed myself within satanism. thankyou for your help.
l

Nice Brian :)

-Allyson Ford 
On Aug 26, 2011, at 5:37 PM, Brian Gibbons <briangibbons20@... wrote:

<td val[/IMG]Yes Allyson,Hegenti told me she has been with me my whole life too.
Hail Satan!
Brian

--- On Thu, 8/25/11, Allyson Ford <dectotaku34@... wrote:
To: [e[/IMG][email protected][/email][/url]
Date: Thursday, August 25, 2011, 6:34 PM

<td style="font:[/IMG]I felt my coming to Satan was long overdue!! When i was 10, i denounced Xian ways knowing it was all bullshit. Also since that age, i have been into Ancient Egypt. I have always felt that i was there in a past life.  For the last 3-4 years i have been searching for a spirituality that felt right within. I read Anton LaVey's work and the idea of Satan felt right. However i didnt connect fully to it. So during my research a couple months ago, i found JOS and that felt right in my heart. I can see how my GD has been with me my whole life. It feels as if i was a spiritual satanist in my soul, in a past life. I have never felt so content within and in my life as a whole. I know Satan and my GD are beside me on my endeavors. I am proud that I dedicated my soul to Satan. He has never abadoned me and i will never abadoned him. Thats the jist of how i came to Satan :)   Hail Satan!!! Hail Amun-Ra!!!

Hail Satan!
Brian

Hail Satan!

--- [/IMG][url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "roadtohel" <roadtohel@... wrote:

Hello everyone,

[/TD]
[/TD]
[/TD]

Gotcha! I haven't communicated yet so I know what you mean. It's kore of a very strong "hunch" Amun's mine. I got an ankh tattoo 5 years ago when I was 16, it has Ra's overseeing eye. That tattoo has held power since I've had it. It has saved my life so many times. Hail Satan!!!

-Allyson Ford 
On Aug 26, 2011, at 12:00 PM, "lydia_666@..." <lydia_666@... wrote:
  I don't know who my GD is. He helps me out, I can talk to him but not hear him, but I know he hears me. I really wanted to know, but other people keep saying that they will let us know who they are when they decide we are ready. So I chose not to find out who he is. I'll just wait, and practice my patience lol. It's neat that yours is Amon Ra :)

--- [/IMG][email protected][/email][/url], Allyson Ford <dectotaku34@... wrote:

awesome! i just love the history and i have always felt close to it. If you dont mind me asking, is your GD Egyptian "related"?

Hail Satan!

--- [/IMG][email protected][/email][/url], Allyson Ford <dectotaku34@ wrote:

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back