Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

How badly am I doing it wrong?

exarkuun1991

Ok, before going any further, I have had lots of issues with using a pendulum, and telepathic communications. As anyone here might know from the regular JoS group, I use a pendulum because it's convenient, but I have had lots of "liars" communicate, under the guise as a demon(namely Father Himself, I'll get to that).Secondly..this might be a long post. I won't do a "tl;dr" as that won't sum it up precisely. I'll be as brief and simple as I can.I use a pendulum more often than telepathy, but as of late, have been having lots of liars. I have been through about 4 "sets" of "demons" in the past month alone..Father Satan and Buer, my guardian demon, are the ones mostly intercepted more or less. I've had obedient ones that referred to me as "sir" and "master", some-fucking-how..I've had angry ones pissed off at me for contacting them(these would be more believable but they insulted EVERY thing I did, even following the JoS)..this most recent one I've had are liars or tricksters somehow, but, I think they might be real.They all call themselves real, but this time around, I felt them as real. It was weird, I cannot explain it, but out of all of them, they seem..true. Correct. Right....Now, for my problem. I've been cleaning my chakra points, strengthening them and learned a few important, new, truthful details from this current group. I have for a few years, since I followed another faith(I won't insult it, but it is therianthropism), tried to not only physically change my body, but "summon" a servitor into this physical realm. Well apparently, per this most recent group, Buer had one of his summoner demons train Kreo, my servitor, to appear.Per them, this Buer and this Satan, SHE HAS. A 6 foot tall..anthromorphic dragon. Yes, I'm a furry, but that's separate from Satanism.
Ok this all sounds like bullshit: first off, Buer has not spoken to me recently. Secondly, I don't think the demons, even the trusted ones serving under a Goetic Demon, would be interested in training a mere human's PLAY TOY..Thirdly, guess what? She ain't here. Kreo, the servitor, did NOT appear.
What. The. Fuck. I AM TIRED OF THIS. I would like advice on what to do. I cleaned my pendulum, I've prayed to Father to speak with me(only this time, which is one reason I believe it to be true)...I keep cleaning my chakra points, and clairaudient points with white-gold energy that vibrates and radiates quite insanely, least as much as I can handle..
I want answers. Would be nice if I wasn't hallucinating. Sure, a demon..even a human COULD morph their bodies, or conjure a servitor..but..answers are better. How can I contact the real Father Satan to get this mess cleared up?
I know I sound like a moron. I kinda feel like one. I just have felt that I've been doing it right for years, but now I'm certain..I've not been. I will not give up; that's for pussies, haha. And, yes, I know the whole anthromorphic transformation shit isn't the most popular subject..but I believe in it. I work towards it. Otherwise, why practice magick if my dreams cannot be achieved, when magick can do anything?

To: [email protected]
Date: Sun, 19 Jan 2014 18:56:00 -0800
Subject: [JoS4adults] How badly am I doing it wrong?

Ok, before going any further, I have had lots of issues with using a pendulum, and telepathic communications. As anyone here might know from the regular JoS group, I use a pendulum because it's convenient, but I have had lots of "liars" communicate, under the guise as a demon(namely Father Himself, I'll get to that).

Secondly..this might be a long post. I won't do a "tl;dr" as that won't sum it up precisely. I'll be as brief and simple as I can.I use a pendulum more often than telepathy, but as of late, have been having lots of liars. I have been through about 4 "sets" of "demons" in the past month alone..Father Satan and Buer, my guardian demon, are the ones mostly intercepted more or less. I've had obedient ones that referred to me as "sir" and "master", some-fucking-how..I've had angry ones pissed off at me for contacting them(these would be more believable but they insulted EVERY thing I did, even following the JoS)..this most recent one I've had are liars or tricksters somehow, but, I think they might be real.They all call themselves real, but this time around, I felt them as real. It was weird, I cannot explain it, but out of all of them, they seem..true. Correct. Right....Now, for my problem. I've been cleaning my chakra points, strengthening them and learned a few important, new, truthful details from this current group. I have for a few years, since I followed another faith(I won't insult it, but it is therianthropism), tried to not only physically change my body, but "summon" a servitor into this physical realm. Well apparently, per this most recent group, Buer had one of his summoner demons train Kreo, my servitor, to appear.Per them, this Buer and this Satan, SHE HAS. A 6 foot tall..anthromorphic dragon. Yes, I'm a furry, but that's separate from Satanism.
Ok this all sounds like bullshit: first off, Buer has not spoken to me recently. Secondly, I don't think the demons, even the trusted ones serving under a Goetic Demon, would be interested in training a mere human's PLAY TOY..Thirdly, guess what? She ain't here. Kreo, the servitor, did NOT appear.
What. The. Fuck. I AM TIRED OF THIS. I would like advice on what to do. I cleaned my pendulum, I've prayed to Father to speak with me(only this time, which is one reason I believe it to be true)...I keep cleaning my chakra points, and clairaudient points with white-gold energy that vibrates and radiates quite insanely, least as much as I can handle..
I want answers. Would be nice if I wasn't hallucinating. Sure, a demon..even a human COULD morph their bodies, or conjure a servitor..but..answers are better. How can I contact the real Father Satan to get this mess cleared up?
I know I sound like a moron. I kinda feel like one. I just have felt that I've been doing it right for years, but now I'm certain..I've not been. I will not give up; that's for pussies, haha. And, yes, I know the whole anthromorphic transformation shit isn't the most popular subject..but I believe in it. I work towards it. Otherwise, why practice magick if my dreams cannot be achieved, when magick can do anything?

I have fixed it. Had their sigils to communicate with them. Now, I carry on to my desires in witchcraft. Aurora, you deserve an insight medal.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back