Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Honest skeptic. Help please.

RJ

Hi,

First and foremost, I have to let you know that I intend no disrespect with my questions. I wouldn't be here if I weren't interested in this, and I have better things to do with my time than antagonize people on the internet.

I'll try to make this brief. I was raised Christian and have come to despise all faith. Through thinking for myself and discovering the history of the sun-God/Zodiac myth, I have come to reject Christianity and every other "right hand path" religion. What worries me about Satanism is not that "it's evil" or "your soul will belong to the Devil" or anything like that -- it's what I see in the dedication rituals, etc. I've noticed none of the dedications mention specific "deities" other than "the nazarene."

Why do the dedications involve rejecting only one specific deity? Are dedication rituals different in other parts of the world?

I have no problem rejecting these deities, but that is my decision and in the name of me. I am not sure if I could bring myself to say "I reject the JHVH in the name of Satan" - and mean it.

I will also admit that I am a skeptic. I don't take this stuff lightly, but I would rather know more about what I'm getting into, and have more proof, before I make a commitment signed in blood.

I hope that this doesn't sound arrogant - and if it is, I beg your indulgence. Anybody who can give me a bit of guidance would be much appreciated.

JHVH is basically.... Allah, the christian god, the jewish god etc... They are all just different interpretations of him. We're not rejecting just 1 god, we're rejecting all false gods created by the truly greedy and wicked to control man; although it's mainly the abrahamic religions(including islam which is nearly the same as judahism when it comes down to the translations). Mainly the abrahamic religions because they are the ones who went to the greatest lengths of removing the occult knowledge from existence. The occult knowledge, aka magic, being abilities EVERYONE has access to in their minds, it's just neglected from birth so tapping into those abilities is almost like learning to walk, if not harder.

All the religions I know that worship a god of the same sentience as the christianity/judahism god etc, all have the same stories in their "holy book". Meaning if you research them all, it's blatantly clear they all came from the same source of lies, they just vary because of the numerous translations they went through.

Mainly the reason there's so much rejection on the xtian religions/abrahamic religions is because they went to great lengths to systematically remove occult knowledge from the minds and hands of everyday people, because their leaders where greedy and wanted to keep occult knowledge to themselves; despite everyone already having these abilities. Plus their system is a great method into duping the common fool into doing whatever you want, just take a look at the religions past history; it's almost completely against thinking for yourself.

http://www.666blacksun.com/Exposing_Corruption.html

Never forget the atrocities that the xtian's have committed on mankind, for this is the reason we have such an opposition to them.

Hope I was somewhat helpful.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "RJ" <rjedars@... wrote:

Hi,

First and foremost, I have to let you know that I intend no disrespect with my questions. I wouldn't be here if I weren't interested in this, and I have better things to do with my time than antagonize people on the internet.

I'll try to make this brief. I was raised Christian and have come to despise all faith. Through thinking for myself and discovering the history of the sun-God/Zodiac myth, I have come to reject Christianity and every other "right hand path" religion. What worries me about Satanism is not that "it's evil" or "your soul will belong to the Devil" or anything like that -- it's what I see in the dedication rituals, etc. I've noticed none of the dedications mention specific "deities" other than "the nazarene."

Why do the dedications involve rejecting only one specific deity? Are dedication rituals different in other parts of the world?

I have no problem rejecting these deities, but that is my decision and in the name of me. I am not sure if I could bring myself to say "I reject the JHVH in the name of Satan" - and mean it.

I will also admit that I am a skeptic. I don't take this stuff lightly, but I would rather know more about what I'm getting into, and have more proof, before I make a commitment signed in blood.

I hope that this doesn't sound arrogant - and if it is, I beg your indulgence. Anybody who can give me a bit of guidance would be much appreciated.

We all know jesus and jhvh are mere fairy tales, but we are renouncing what they stand for and we are renouncing our past allegiances and committing ourselves to Satan.

If you want more "proof" of Satan, like Him coming to you...that's not gonna happen, unless you're dedicated. You can't come into this trying to test the waters, it's either dive in or go the fuck home.

Study up at JoS and Exposingchristianity so you can get a better understanding of Satanism. I didn't dedicate myself until I had studied (not just JoS) Satan and history...I still plan to travel and go to these places and write a book.....anyways, if you have a facebook add me and I'll add you to my group "Exposing Christianity" My name is Rammesses II

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "RJ" <rjedars@... wrote:

Hi,

In that case, and since Satan isn't interested in magical words (more interested in intent), would it be acceptable to write my own dedication in my own words? I imagine it would, as long as I truly did dedicate. Or would this be arrogance?

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "xtensitymusic" <xtensitymusic@... wrote:

JHVH is basically.... Allah, the christian god, the jewish god etc... They are all just different interpretations of him. We're not rejecting just 1 god, we're rejecting all false gods created by the truly greedy and wicked to control man; although it's mainly the abrahamic religions(including islam which is nearly the same as judahism when it comes down to the translations). Mainly the abrahamic religions because they are the ones who went to the greatest lengths of removing the occult knowledge from existence. The occult knowledge, aka magic, being abilities EVERYONE has access to in their minds, it's just neglected from birth so tapping into those abilities is almost like learning to walk, if not harder.

All the religions I know that worship a god of the same sentience as the christianity/judahism god etc, all have the same stories in their "holy book". Meaning if you research them all, it's blatantly clear they all came from the same source of lies, they just vary because of the numerous translations they went through.

Mainly the reason there's so much rejection on the xtian religions/abrahamic religions is because they went to great lengths to systematically remove occult knowledge from the minds and hands of everyday people, because their leaders where greedy and wanted to keep occult knowledge to themselves; despite everyone already having these abilities. Plus their system is a great method into duping the common fool into doing whatever you want, just take a look at the religions past history; it's almost completely against thinking for yourself.

Never forget the atrocities that the xtian's have committed on mankind, for this is the reason we have such an opposition to them.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "RJ" <rjedars@ wrote:

Hi,

A few things in response, and for the record here I think you're doing everything right by being skeptical, as you should take anything you hear with a grain of salt. First off I don't think the specific words are particularly important, however I do think it is important to state clearly that you are, in reality, freeing yourself from the shackles that even you yourself said you were born and raised in.

Also, the reason you don't specifically reject other gods like buddha, gnesha, etc. is because these other religions, while still under heavy judeo-christian influence, are not at the core of the problem. I mean if you just watch tv, on ANY channel, for like half an hour you'll hear at least 10 or 12 references to either god or jesus or something of the sort. People are indoctrinated, like you, me, and many others have been for centuries; some people never get free, and spend their WHOLE lives praying and praising and hoping. Have you seen some of them? Can't go 10 minutes without shoe-horning a bible quote into conversation? 'Nuff said.

It isn't so much that individual christians should be reviled or whatever, it's just that the ones at the top, reaping the untold wealth and power that comes from sucking out peoples' souls and profiting off of their weakness and dependence, as well as the lies and legends they use to enslave the minds of the masses, should be recognized as enemies of humanity and rejected.

Also, about the concern you stated for saying "in the name of Satan", it's really about the fact that, unless you've been meditating and I mean focused, determined power meditation for years, you most likely don't have both the mental and spiritual power to fully release yourself from bondage without aid. If you did, would you be seriously considering making a blood oath in the first place? You need help, or at the very least, guidance. If you don't feel fully comfortable being allied with Satan, then don't. We do not force Satanism on anyone, and you'll hear that from any true Satanist.

Well, hope I was able to help, good luck!

Hail Satan!!

In that case, and since Satan isn't interested in magical words (more interested in intent), would it be acceptable to write my own dedication in my own words? I imagine it would, as long as I truly did dedicate. Or would this be arrogance?

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "xtensitymusic" <xtensitymusic@ wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "RJ" <rjedars@ wrote:

Hi,

<td val[/IMG]also you got to realize those fuckers use psychological warfare
i.e. mental manipulation brain washing 

look at it this wayI got my ass beat the hell out of for being bad as a child that poses a psychological effect of cause and effect if I do bad shit imma get punished
now think of it this way those filthy fucking swine say if you don't believe their shit ur gonna go to hell that is pyscholgical warfare
also you gotta realize in the dark ages brough on by the ignorant xian fucksmost people couldn't read so in essence the pedophile priests had all controlyou had to pay for shit to be forgiven these fucks crucify stem cell research when it could aid us in furthering fathers work
nanite technology could be used as a heal all diseases chemosynthetic nanites could be as white blood cells with an internal database for disease and cancerthese fucks will crucify this new technology how far in technology do you think we would be if it wasn't for these fucks. they will stop at nothing to bring on there so called jihad slash fucking holy war
they damn us at all costs and seek to destroy our raceas well as animals in which we work hand in hand with nature
also those reptilian fucks have the same shit goinglook at their government feudalistic meaning no way to ascendthis was the same shit those xians broughtlucifer does not want this shit
remember this one thingwhen xians came before the eskimos they said that they would go to hell
the eskimos replied how do we get there
be strong my brethren
hail to goetia hail to satanhail to the four crowned princes

--- On Fri, 4/2/10, RJ <rjedars@... wrote:
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Honest skeptic. Help please.
To: [email protected]
Date: Friday, April 2, 2010, 4:16 PM

--- [/IMG]JoyofSatan666@ yahoogroups. com, "xtensitymusic" <xtensitymusic@ ... wrote:

JHVH is basically... . Allah, the christian god, the jewish god etc... They are all just different interpretations of him. We're not rejecting just 1 god, we're rejecting all false gods created by the truly greedy and wicked to control man; although it's mainly the abrahamic religions(including islam which is nearly the same as judahism when it comes down to the translations) . Mainly the abrahamic religions because they are the ones who went to the greatest lengths of removing the occult knowledge from existence. The occult knowledge, aka magic, being abilities EVERYONE has access to in their minds, it's just neglected from birth so tapping into those abilities is almost like learning to walk, if not harder.

All the religions I know that worship a god of the same sentience as the christianity/ judahism god etc, all have the same stories in their "holy book". Meaning if you research them all, it's blatantly clear they all came from the same source of lies, they just vary because of the numerous translations they went through.

http://www.666black sun.com/Exposing _Corruption. html

--- [/IMG]JoyofSatan666@ yahoogroups. com, "RJ" <rjedars@ wrote:

Hi,

[/TD]

Well a person should find out as much as possible for decicating youself to 1 belief. Or else you will remain unsure AND remain skeptical no matter what you do. So it is good to not ' Walk in blind ' so to speak.
So ask all the questions you need to from pretty much ANYONE from Joy of Satan and read and researdh the net as much as possible to find the answers you are looking for.
And you are correct. This is not the ONLY such group and some other groups may have or have found different types of Rites or Dedication that what is mostly shown or advised on Joy of Satan.
Who is to tell you which way is the right way? When it comes down to it, what is it EXACTLY that turned you away from your Christianity in the 1st place?
I do not want you to think that this is like Christianity where we are all separate. Other Satanic groups have people of whom come onto Joy of Satan and share their knowledge of what they have learned, know or where to direct you to the knowlege they want to share with ALL Santanists.

Now, in Christianity, I know things have become quite a bit more modern over the last 40 years. I am a 45 year old female and was Christian. I was Roman Catholic. I don't know if you know this or not but it seems to me that you should. But I will tell you in case if you don't mind too much.

I was born into a very large really strong COMMITTED Roman Catholic family. I mean I was an only child but I was surrounded by all of my Mother and Father's sisters, brothers, older 1st cousins, 1st cousins my age, 1st cousins younger than me and them a whole passel of 2nd, 3rd and some 4th cousins. I lived in a small community and the people there were almost all related to me. And ALL very very Roman Catholic.

Whithout them? The Roman Catholic Church there would have not been so powerfull. Of course I became baptized there. Then when I was 4 I recievied my 1st communion.

Do you want to KNOW what THAT was like if you don't already? I remember it so clearly. I came home from Roman Catholic School which I'd been part of since age 3. I went to my bed-room to change as always. I screamed! LOL! ( I guess even then I had a fear of Marriage ) Giggle!
For there on my bed was what looked to be the smallest Wedding dress and accesories imaginable. My exact size. Giggle! I still remember the older ladies in the family tell me that if a boy even touched my hand, I would get pregnant and have to Marry the boy/man. ( Unless it was family of course but before and when you are only 4 you don't usually think of that )
I had snuck down to the secret swimming hole the day befiore and there were ' Other' children there. We'd played as many land and water games as possibe from soccor to water volley ball. Naturally, you are going to come into contact with the otheres.
A boy had accidently hurt my hand and lifted it to chech it out.
Well when I saw that ' Wedding dress,' I was positive that my parents found out that a boy touched my hand, that I was pregnant and that I was going to have to Marry that boy! Giggle! ( He probably is the one I SHOULD have married. LOL! I might still be married. Giggle!)
My Mother came running into my room and she thought my scream had been one of delight. She said," Isn't it beautiful. I can't wait to see how it fits you and to see how I will do your hair and you can show your Father how you look before chaning into your after school cloths."
While I was feeling mortified, there she was with this big grin on her face and I wondered to myself if the boy was a magical prince or something for her to be so pleased and my Father not out there murdering the boy instead of waiting to see what I looked like in a Wedding dress.
If you will, use your imagination please to find how I could be so distressed at all this.
My Maternal Grand-Mother/God-Mother was over for tea. I was SURE she would be able to get me out of this mess. I was so happy to see her. Before trying the dress on as my Mother told me to, I said," Would you send Grand Ma Ma in 1st please? SHE can help me if I have trouble."
She came into my room with 2 cups of tea and scones. As soon as she closed the door she took out cigarettes and a lighter and said," Here moi chit bebé, I took these from your Grand Papa while he sleeps so that you could have 1." ( It was not so unusual then )
I threw myself into her arms crying," Grand Ma Ma, I don' want to marry that boy so and so, he is creepy and smells! Please don't let them make me marry him!"
My Grand-Mother laughed and said," So you will not marry this boy. Wait till you are older and in love. Now lets get this dress fitted on you."
Damn was I ever puzzled!
She told me I didn't have to marry this boy but I still had to try on the dress? Why?

It was explained that durring my up coming Communion, I was to wear this dress as I was making a VOW to God and to our Jesus Christ! That it was similar to getting married in that it was my ' COMMITTMENT ' to GOD and JESUS.

Well, there you go. I was suppose to blindly do all I was told only on their basis and that of the Roman Catholic Church. Without any different ways or ideas being shown to me 1st so that I would know if I wanted this committment that sounded like a marriage to me until I would fall in love and then able to marry a Corpial being.

But I was ex-communicated by the Priest by the time I was 15 and if you are interested in why, I will tell you. It will also help you see what it is you truly want. But I can assure you it was not because I was bad or had mis-behaved or in that matter done anything wrong at all! Not even according to the Bible!

So check out all the sites that other members from the group have posted and follow those links to find more aswers and hopefully lower your skeptisism.

Someone once told me that we all need something to bellieve in or we fall apart as a whole. I beleive him. Now, ( R. I. P to that man )

===
Posted through Grouply
Create your own group!
www.grouply.com

Hello,

Thanks for the responses. I am extremely happy that I was not encouraged to give up on my skepticism! Let it be known that as of now I do fully intend to go through on this path. I still have some questions regarding my own personal journey to the gate, though.

First, I do have an understanding of the nasty, diabolical stranglehold "Xianity" has over our culture. I hate their sun-god myth and I hate that the vast majority of people have not noticed the pattern. Having grown up in it and learned the truth, "hate" doesn't even cover it. And I recognize the psychological warfare element - my hate for Xianity sometimes borders on mindless fury - evidence of some kind of subconscious fear somewhere, I guess. =/ The things they do to a human being's mind... I wish I had words.

But that's why I asked if dedication rituals were different elsewhere. In Saudi Arabia, the culture is not overrun with Xianity but with Islam, so I'm guessing the dedication ritual for a Saudi Arabian would involve an explicit rejection of Allah/Mohammed. Yes?

Anyway, here is what I was considering. Perhaps you can tell me if this would be acceptable.

I was told by someone else on JoS it would be acceptable to summon Enki, as he is very friendly and understanding, and that I do not need to be dedicated to do this - and I could simply ask questions. Elsewhere, I read that Enki is synonymous with Satan himself, and I've also read that it is extreme blasphemy to try to summon Satan himself... so I'm a bit confused. There are so many people saying so many different things about all of this, it's got my head spinning. My main concern is safety, as I'm sure you can understand! I wouldn't want to expose myself to a Demon and offend it, nor expose myself to a Demon that could hurt me if I am not already dedicated/protected. I feel I suck at doing my job here and getting my own facts straight, for myself; but there doesn't seem to be a single agreed-upon authority...

I'll try to make this brief now. I was considering summoning Ashtaroth:

-For experiential proof of the reality of what I'm getting into
-To ask how to benefit from Her (His?) creative genius, especially in music; also, possibly to ask Her (Him?) to be my guide/Guardian
-To ask Her personally what type of dedication, if any, She and/or Satan requires.

I have GREAT respect for spiritual powers, and I do not want to go into this unprepared. What do you think about this approach? Thanks!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Jade Repaye <starry757@... wrote:

Well a person should find out as much as possible for decicating youself to 1 belief. Or else you
will remain unsure AND remain skeptical no matter what you do. So it is good to not ' Walk in blind
' so to speak.
So ask all the questions you need to from pretty much ANYONE from Joy of Satan and read and researdh
the net as much as possible to find the answers you are looking for.
And you are correct. This is not the ONLY such group and some other groups may have or have found
different types of Rites or Dedication that what is mostly shown or advised on Joy of Satan.
Who is to tell you which way is the right way? When it comes down to it, what is it EXACTLY that
turned you away from your Christianity in the 1st place?
I do not want you to think that this is like Christianity where we are all separate. Other Satanic
groups have people of whom come onto Joy of Satan and share their knowledge of what they have
learned, know or where to direct you to the knowlege they want to share with ALL Santanists.

Now, in Christianity, I know things have become quite a bit more modern over the last 40 years. I
am a 45 year old female and was Christian. I was Roman Catholic. I don't know if you know this or
not but it seems to me that you should. But I will tell you in case if you don't mind too much.

I was born into a very large really strong COMMITTED Roman Catholic family. I mean I was an only
child but I was surrounded by all of my Mother and Father's sisters, brothers, older 1st cousins,
1st cousins my age, 1st cousins younger than me and them a whole passel of 2nd, 3rd and some 4th
cousins. I lived in a small community and the people there were almost all related to me. And ALL
very very Roman Catholic.

Whithout them? The Roman Catholic Church there would have not been so powerfull. Of course I
became baptized there. Then when I was 4 I recievied my 1st communion.

Do you want to KNOW what THAT was like if you don't already? I remember it so clearly. I came home
from Roman Catholic School which I'd been part of since age 3. I went to my bed-room to change as
always. I screamed! LOL! ( I guess even then I had a fear of Marriage ) Giggle!
For there on my bed was what looked to be the smallest Wedding dress and accesories imaginable. My
exact size. Giggle! I still remember the older ladies in the family tell me that if a boy even
touched my hand, I would get pregnant and have to Marry the boy/man. ( Unless it was family of
course but before and when you are only 4 you don't usually think of that )
I had snuck down to the secret swimming hole the day befiore and there were ' Other' children there.
We'd played as many land and water games as possibe from soccor to water volley ball. Naturally,
you are going to come into contact with the otheres.
A boy had accidently hurt my hand and lifted it to chech it out.
Well when I saw that ' Wedding dress,' I was positive that my parents found out that a boy touched
my hand, that I was pregnant and that I was going to have to Marry that boy! Giggle! ( He probably
is the one I SHOULD have married. LOL! I might still be married. Giggle!)
My Mother came running into my room and she thought my scream had been one of delight. She said,"
Isn't it beautiful. I can't wait to see how it fits you and to see how I will do your hair and you
can show your Father how you look before chaning into your after school cloths."
While I was feeling mortified, there she was with this big grin on her face and I wondered to myself
if the boy was a magical prince or something for her to be so pleased and my Father not out there
murdering the boy instead of waiting to see what I looked like in a Wedding dress.
If you will, use your imagination please to find how I could be so distressed at all this.
My Maternal Grand-Mother/God-Mother was over for tea. I was SURE she would be able to get me out of
this mess. I was so happy to see her. Before trying the dress on as my Mother told me to, I said,"
Would you send Grand Ma Ma in 1st please? SHE can help me if I have trouble."
She came into my room with 2 cups of tea and scones. As soon as she closed the door she took out
cigarettes and a lighter and said," Here moi chit bebé, I took these from your Grand Papa while he
sleeps so that you could have 1." ( It was not so unusual then )
I threw myself into her arms crying," Grand Ma Ma, I don' want to marry that boy so and so, he is
creepy and smells! Please don't let them make me marry him!"
My Grand-Mother laughed and said," So you will not marry this boy. Wait till you are older and in
love. Now lets get this dress fitted on you."
Damn was I ever puzzled!
She told me I didn't have to marry this boy but I still had to try on the dress? Why?

It was explained that durring my up coming Communion, I was to wear this dress as I was making a VOW
to God and to our Jesus Christ! That it was similar to getting married in that it was my '
COMMITTMENT ' to GOD and JESUS.

Well, there you go. I was suppose to blindly do all I was told only on their basis and that of the
Roman Catholic Church. Without any different ways or ideas being shown to me 1st so that I would
know if I wanted this committment that sounded like a marriage to me until I would fall in love and
then able to marry a Corpial being.

But I was ex-communicated by the Priest by the time I was 15 and if you are interested in why, I
will tell you. It will also help you see what it is you truly want. But I can assure you it was
not because I was bad or had mis-behaved or in that matter done anything wrong at all! Not even
according to the Bible!

So check out all the sites that other members from the group have posted and follow those links to
find more aswers and hopefully lower your skeptisism.

Someone once told me that we all need something to bellieve in or we fall apart as a whole. I
beleive him. Now, ( R. I. P to that man )

===
Posted through Grouply
Create your own group!
www.grouply.com

Enki is Satan, Enki's Sanskrit name was SATANAMA (Sa=Life, Ta=Truth, Na=Death, and Ma=Rebirth) the authors of the bible cut his name short at death and branded him "the adversary." I would say to hold off on summoning until you're dedicated.

Hi,

This is a catch-22 though. Maybe my attitude needs adjusting... dunno. If I can't get experiential proof that what I'm getting into is what I really want, or that it's even real, I feel I shouldn't be signing my name in blood... sort of a "buyer beware." At the same time, though, it seems you're telling me I can't find out what I'm getting myself into until I get myself into it.

Is there no safe way to communicate with a Goetia Demon without being dedicated?

Now, as to Jade's post:

I have many personal problems against Christianity, a few paralleling your own. I, however, was raised fundamentalist/Baptist/fire-and-brimstone. Their main tool was fear. No, not fear - terror. Many many times I became convinced I had not prayed for "salvation" correctly, and every time a doubt would enter my mind I felt compelled to run away from it, deny it happened, pray it away, and fear for my soul. I was terrified of Hell, terrified God had not "elected" me to be "saved", just afraid and guilty at all times. It took a very long time, and quite a few altercations (including violence from one of the holiest church members, etc etc etc etc), for me to finally admit to myself that in my heart, I did not believe the things they were telling me. Once that happened, the floodgates opened and I began researching Xianity from sources OTHER than the Bible. I found the Jesus story was just another adaptation of the pervasive sun-God myth, and began a "Crusade" (God I hate that word) against the lies of all Religion. In my journey I noticed that faith is a destructive tool of control, and refused to put my faith in anything, ever again, without some sort of reason. My quarrel against Xianity is the same as my quarrel with all faith: it replaces logic and science, it is arrogant, and it benefits only those in power. So while I have been hurt by religion, I've got no (or very little) selfish motivation for working against it. I hate what it does to society. As was mentioned in an earlier post, can you imagine where we'd be if not for the Xian Dark Ages? We'd probably be exploring the galaxy by now!

But anyway, I'm not stupid enough to dismiss the idea of spirituality. I have had spiritual experiences in the past, and I think it's only fair to give everything a chance; and if there is evidence, to believe in it. That is why I am here, but this idea that I must dedicate myself before it proves itself to be true is disappointing! Hopefully you'll forgive this comparison, but it reminds me of the exact problem I have with Faith - sort of putting the cart before the horse.

Is there nothing I can do here? I don't want to put the cart before the horse; because if I did a dedication ritual now, it would be hollow and meaningless. And I will not chance lying to a Demon.

How about a Circle? I know it's been said the Circles are very offensive to Demons, but would a Circle protect me, and do you think the Demon would understand I am just trying to be safe?

I dunno. =/ Is there any other way that I'm not thinking of? Perhaps a third-party approach where someone else invokes the Demon and I speak to the Demon through them?

This is really frustrating. I am seeking a change in my life, real spiritual power, advancement, and a community of others united against these RHP religions. I just wish I could somehow know the truth BEFORE I accept it. Please tell me I can.

===
Posted through Grouply
Create your own group!
www.grouply.com

As a former xian, I think I can respect your general position and I would say Satanism is most certainly not about blind faith. If you're not ready to dedicate, maybe you should just do the Satanic meditations for the current time before deciding on doing a dedication. The results of those meditations might give the proof you seek. Meditation does, after all, increase spiritual awareness.

You definitely shouldn't use the circle method though! If you want to be friends with the demons, you need to treat them with a similar kind of respect that you would give any of your other friends. Wouldn't your friends be insulted if you treated them like they were bad or going to hurt you? Keep in mind too that these circles were used by those that abused demons. You don't want to be associated with that, do you?

Also, look back on your life. Can you think of any signs that indicate you were meant to take this path? I can think of at least one very blatant example that I was meant to be a Satanist. Although, just because you may not have received any signs, that doesn't mean you should not necessarily pursue Satanism.

Besides that, you should probably be reading the www.joyofsatan.org site if you haven't. If you have a serious interest in a religion like ours, you should be willing to do some research. Otherwise, what's the point? Feel free to investigate other sources of information too. Satanism is about free thought, inquiry, and investigation. I see no reason why Satan wouldn't respect your desire for proof.

Good luck! May you find the truth!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Eli Ashtaroth <rjedars@... wrote:

This is a catch-22 though. Maybe my attitude needs adjusting... dunno. If I can't get experiential
proof that what I'm getting into is what I really want, or that it's even real, I feel I shouldn't
be signing my name in blood... sort of a "buyer beware." At the same time, though, it seems you're
telling me I can't find out what I'm getting myself into until I get myself into it.

Is there no safe way to communicate with a Goetia Demon without being dedicated?

Now, as to Jade's post:

I have many personal problems against Christianity, a few paralleling your own. I, however, was
raised fundamentalist/Baptist/fire-and-brimstone. Their main tool was fear. No, not fear - terror.
Many many times I became convinced I had not prayed for "salvation" correctly, and every time a
doubt would enter my mind I felt compelled to run away from it, deny it happened, pray it away, and
fear for my soul. I was terrified of Hell, terrified God had not "elected" me to be "saved", just
afraid and guilty at all times. It took a very long time, and quite a few altercations (including
violence from one of the holiest church members, etc etc etc etc), for me to finally admit to myself
that in my heart, I did not believe the things they were telling me. Once that happened, the
floodgates opened and I began researching Xianity from sources OTHER than the Bible. I found the
Jesus story was just another adaptation of the pervasive sun-God myth, and began a "Crusade" (God I
hate that word) against the lies of all Religion. In my journey I noticed that faith is a
destructive tool of control, and refused to put my faith in anything, ever again, without some sort
of reason. My quarrel against Xianity is the same as my quarrel with all faith: it replaces logic
and science, it is arrogant, and it benefits only those in power. So while I have been hurt by
religion, I've got no (or very little) selfish motivation for working against it. I hate what it
does to society. As was mentioned in an earlier post, can you imagine where we'd be if not for the
Xian Dark Ages? We'd probably be exploring the galaxy by now!

But anyway, I'm not stupid enough to dismiss the idea of spirituality. I have had spiritual
experiences in the past, and I think it's only fair to give everything a chance; and if there is
evidence, to believe in it. That is why I am here, but this idea that I must dedicate myself before
it proves itself to be true is disappointing! Hopefully you'll forgive this comparison, but it
reminds me of the exact problem I have with Faith - sort of putting the cart before the horse.

Is there nothing I can do here? I don't want to put the cart before the horse; because if I did a
dedication ritual now, it would be hollow and meaningless. And I will not chance lying to a Demon.

How about a Circle? I know it's been said the Circles are very offensive to Demons, but would a
Circle protect me, and do you think the Demon would understand I am just trying to be safe?

I dunno. =/ Is there any other way that I'm not thinking of? Perhaps a third-party approach where
someone else invokes the Demon and I speak to the Demon through them?

This is really frustrating. I am seeking a change in my life, real spiritual power, advancement, and
a community of others united against these RHP religions. I just wish I could somehow know the truth
BEFORE I accept it. Please tell me I can.

===
Posted through Grouply
Create your own group!
www.grouply.com

You're right to not want to perform what you called a "hollow" ritual. As we've said, the intent is what's important, so if you aren't sure it's pointless anyway.
Do not use a circle as they are very offensive and you could seriously come to physical harm. Satan is who you should go to for initial help as Demons can be unfriendly to humans. Even Goetic Demons have caused trouble for outsiders attempting contact. However, if you feel you must communicate with a Demon or Demoness it is important to treat them with extreme respect and never try to make demands or threats. Remember what forces you're dealing with here, and also that these are REAL beings with feelings and minds of their own. Do not fear them, but do show the respect due to them. They are as we desire to be; Gods. They won't necessarily kill you as soon as look at you, but understand that they've been tormented, enslaved and blasphemed by generation upon generation of people. There was a time when humans existed alongside the Gods, and could go right up and speak with them if they so desired. Sadly, this is no longer the case.
People have become so detached from the old Gods and ways that they don't realize everything that was once sacred has been corrupted and reflected into mockery or blasphemy. A large portion of people now curse the Gods and what they stand for. It makes sense then, for them to be wary when offering us help.
Overall my advice to you would be to skip the actual contact as well as dedication and all of that for now and focus on clearing your mind of baggage and empowering yourself. Introspection is key when making difficult decisions such as the ones you are currently facing. Do not expect too much, or too little, or much of anything for that matter, when communicating to the Gods.
Remember also that a great deal of power is required for many of the things which you would need for a true "summoning" type of experience to occur: Telepathy, empathy, astral consiousness(i.e. sight, sound, etc.) and simple bioelectric capacitance just to name a few. This can't be done in a day, or a week. Don't expect to be flinging cars around with your mind in a month or two, but steady, disciplined meditation coupled with focused direction of energy will produce noticable results over time and I know from experience.
It is very hard in the beginning as you're a blind man in a forest so to speak when it comes to a lot of things. Do not give up or feel guilty about not being better than you are. As long as you are actively trying to improve in some way, be it physical, mental, or spiritual, eventually you will be able to do anything you desire to do.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Eli Ashtaroth <rjedars@... wrote:

This is a catch-22 though. Maybe my attitude needs adjusting... dunno. If I can't get experiential
proof that what I'm getting into is what I really want, or that it's even real, I feel I shouldn't
be signing my name in blood... sort of a "buyer beware." At the same time, though, it seems you're
telling me I can't find out what I'm getting myself into until I get myself into it.

Now, as to Jade's post:

I have many personal problems against Christianity, a few paralleling your own. I, however, was
raised fundamentalist/Baptist/fire-and-brimstone. Their main tool was fear. No, not fear - terror.
Many many times I became convinced I had not prayed for "salvation" correctly, and every time a
doubt would enter my mind I felt compelled to run away from it, deny it happened, pray it away, and
fear for my soul. I was terrified of Hell, terrified God had not "elected" me to be "saved", just
afraid and guilty at all times. It took a very long time, and quite a few altercations (including
violence from one of the holiest church members, etc etc etc etc), for me to finally admit to myself
that in my heart, I did not believe the things they were telling me. Once that happened, the
floodgates opened and I began researching Xianity from sources OTHER than the Bible. I found the
Jesus story was just another adaptation of the pervasive sun-God myth, and began a "Crusade" (God I
hate that word) against the lies of all Religion. In my journey I noticed that faith is a
destructive tool of control, and refused to put my faith in anything, ever again, without some sort
of reason. My quarrel against Xianity is the same as my quarrel with all faith: it replaces logic
and science, it is arrogant, and it benefits only those in power. So while I have been hurt by
religion, I've got no (or very little) selfish motivation for working against it. I hate what it
does to society. As was mentioned in an earlier post, can you imagine where we'd be if not for the

But anyway, I'm not stupid enough to dismiss the idea of spirituality. I have had spiritual
experiences in the past, and I think it's only fair to give everything a chance; and if there is
evidence, to believe in it. That is why I am here, but this idea that I must dedicate myself before
it proves itself to be true is disappointing! Hopefully you'll forgive this comparison, but it
reminds me of the exact problem I have with Faith - sort of putting the cart before the horse.

Is there nothing I can do here? I don't want to put the cart before the horse; because if I did a
dedication ritual now, it would be hollow and meaningless. And I will not chance lying to a Demon.

How about a Circle? I know it's been said the Circles are very offensive to Demons, but would a
Circle protect me, and do you think the Demon would understand I am just trying to be safe?

I dunno. =/ Is there any other way that I'm not thinking of? Perhaps a third-party approach where

This is really frustrating. I am seeking a change in my life, real spiritual power, advancement, and
a community of others united against these RHP religions. I just wish I could somehow know the truth

===
Posted through Grouply
Create your own group!
www.grouply.com

Honestly I belive the blood and Saying this is for Satan is a way to reprogram your "energy and for protection" I came to relize that satanism is not a boxed up nice packaged religon but a thought of a way of life.....I mean think about your life from begging to end and all of the middle of course its is complecated and hard then take everything you ever knew and known all memories and events that happen to u good, bad, or whatever and think about what truly influnced them. Then sprinkle in what you do not even know, what your going to learn, then past, present,and future. Then add in everyone who you ever came in contact with and everyone you will be in contact with your entire lifespan. Not such a cut and dry answer, with that how could anyone even complete a sentence with that. Were they your thoughts or were they someone elses projected to u. Then think someone else could be controling it and your helpless. Ever gotten a craving for a big mac you can taste it, you want it, but its your thought right. Ever gotten that dramic craving over something you make. Truly think about what has really influneced your life for every waking breathe who are u really, are u you, or are u a though living your life for someone elses reasons. There is a thought that will drive u mad. Its the truth and it the reason I became Satanistic. I'm not saying it's not a religon im just way out of the box on alot of things so it hard for me to put something in a nice box when im talking about everything. I can not even say it transformed me but it is I who transformed me. I am Satanism I stand for truth and love and the hope of a free spirt. With that I respect all Demons, Gods, and Father Satan for it is with there love and support I follow like I should and find myself in a tough love sort of way, all "Family" wants to see there "child" go forth and do well. I do not want to confuse u. This just comes from the heart. As for proof just look and feel. If you made it this far then u feel what most of us feel after a while. This is not a sight for rejects or last resorts of religion this is a place for answers and rebirth into the way it is suppose to be. Take a look at the most spirtual peeps u know. What do they look like, pasty and plastic or do they have a peaceful look and seem fullfilled make a jugdement on something u feel and see. I like proof I made it a lifes mission to never stop asking questions. I have to keep looking for the truth...........I finally have peace but I still have questions. So dear, I wish you the best. All the love and help in the world to help u on your way. Hope you find what makes you breathe easy.
Hail Satan
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Anti" <prophetburner@... wrote:

Enki is Satan, Enki's Sanskrit name was SATANAMA (Sa=Life, Ta=Truth, Na=Death, and Ma=Rebirth) the authors of the bible cut his name short at death and branded him "the adversary." I would say to hold off on summoning until you're dedicated.

Hi,

Thank you, guys, for your responses. I think the advice to begin with "power meditations" was a good one. I already feel somewhat enlightened in that area since I am Reiki-attuned and I've had both psychic and telekinetic experiences before (My girlfriend used to "test me" and I would sense what colors she was thinking of, etc). So hopefully, with sincerity and effort, it won't be too long until I get the proof I want. I will be honest - I am pretty impatient to "get to it." I imagine it's time to once and for all dismiss those silly ideas about "selling your soul to Satan for a life of ease" - not that I ever believed that was the case, but I guess it make some kind of impact on my expectations. Ah, the distortions of religion.

To answer the question of whether or not I felt some sort of "call" into Satanism: I will be honest, I've had thoughts of coming to Satanism ever since I first started to [privately] doubt Xianity. Sometimes, when I was frustrated with the lack of answered prayers in Xianity, I would "switch" to praying to Satan for results, with only the result that I would fear for my soul for the next few weeks. Then one day in "Sunday School" I learned that I apparently matched the biblical description of the antichrist (half Hebrew, etc etc). Ever since then I've wondered. There is a lot in my life causing curiosity about it - I'll say that much. Also, I've done a lot of philosophical thinking, especially about existentialism and ethics, and come to the conclusion that RHP religions are inherently anti-human because they tell us to strangle our darker half. I know there is power in balance, and want a spirituality that revolves around balance of positive and negative, rather than one that tells you to somehow "strangle" your dark half and become "all light."

Anyway. Long story short I will try the meditations. If there is any energy you can send my way somehow, please don't hesitate. :) Hope this pans out and that I will be with you shortly!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Mitchell" <vorpulor@... wrote:

You're right to not want to perform what you called a "hollow" ritual. As we've said, the intent is what's important, so if you aren't sure it's pointless anyway.
Do not use a circle as they are very offensive and you could seriously come to physical harm. Satan is who you should go to for initial help as Demons can be unfriendly to humans. Even Goetic Demons have caused trouble for outsiders attempting contact. However, if you feel you must communicate with a Demon or Demoness it is important to treat them with extreme respect and never try to make demands or threats. Remember what forces you're dealing with here, and also that these are REAL beings with feelings and minds of their own. Do not fear them, but do show the respect due to them. They are as we desire to be; Gods. They won't necessarily kill you as soon as look at you, but understand that they've been tormented, enslaved and blasphemed by generation upon generation of people. There was a time when humans existed alongside the Gods, and could go right up and speak with them if they so desired. Sadly, this is no longer the case.
People have become so detached from the old Gods and ways that they don't realize everything that was once sacred has been corrupted and reflected into mockery or blasphemy. A large portion of people now curse the Gods and what they stand for. It makes sense then, for them to be wary when offering us help.
Overall my advice to you would be to skip the actual contact as well as dedication and all of that for now and focus on clearing your mind of baggage and empowering yourself. Introspection is key when making difficult decisions such as the ones you are currently facing. Do not expect too much, or too little, or much of anything for that matter, when communicating to the Gods.
Remember also that a great deal of power is required for many of the things which you would need for a true "summoning" type of experience to occur: Telepathy, empathy, astral consiousness(i.e. sight, sound, etc.) and simple bioelectric capacitance just to name a few. This can't be done in a day, or a week. Don't expect to be flinging cars around with your mind in a month or two, but steady, disciplined meditation coupled with focused direction of energy will produce noticable results over time and I know from experience.
It is very hard in the beginning as you're a blind man in a forest so to speak when it comes to a lot of things. Do not give up or feel guilty about not being better than you are. As long as you are actively trying to improve in some way, be it physical, mental, or spiritual, eventually you will be able to do anything you desire to do.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Eli Ashtaroth <rjedars@ wrote:

Now, as to Jade's post:

===
Posted through Grouply
Create your own group!
www.grouply.com

I am of the same opinion you are. I also have a similar indoctrination history as yours, and rejected it for various reasons I will not get into here for the sake of brevity.
I also have not done the dedication for not having proof. That said, I am also quite psychic and do some "projective awareness" exploring. I have had a very few psychic realm sightings of beings that MAY be the ones termed the gods/Nordics/Anunaki on this group. I wasn't able to communicate and therefore couldn't ask questions. The few I have seen were nonhuman but human like. They seemed to have human like emotional expression (smiles, frowns,etc.) as oposed to almost everything else I've seen in this way. The psychic vision stuff, while very intriguing and suggestive,does not constitute full proof though. Without physical feedback, it is difficult to tell where psychic vision and imagination are seperate. However, I and a few others I know have had real experiences with assorted nonhuman physical intelligent beings, but not the Nordic/gods. Humans able to physically enter their space (by spacecraft, teleportation, or other) could take pictures, get samples (with their consent of course), and have conversations. On their side however, all of these things act like a psychic link and could facilitate psychic attack on them, the coda her is Satan and company were the losers in an old war in which although they were the good guys, they were outnumbered at least and forced to flee. It is also possible that our science may not recognize proof if we saw it. We might not be able to verify that we are genetically related. Also there is the real possibility that those doing the science will be compelled to falsify their results.

Hi,

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back